Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cages of Despair [Slave Roleplay Guild]

Back to Guilds

A master/slave roleplay guild with a spot open for you. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Roleplay, Literate, Cages 

Reply Roleplay
Vena's Little Slave Shoppe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 364 365 366 367 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meymo

Witty Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 am
Vena's Little Slave Shoppe

User Image
Blueprints of the shoppe

Despite its somewhat neglected fa├žade, Vena's Little Slave Shoppe is a prospering business in the heart of the City and has served customers for the last two centuries. Slaves are well-fed and well-treated in comparison to other establishments; making the shoppe rather popular among those looking for a slave or a pet.

Here all unsold slaves start, and here Vena Tillian can be found.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 am
Sara scooted to the back of her cage, glaring around her, as if daring someone to approach her. When either of the two creatures on her sides glanced towards her, she let out a low snarl behind the gag, her fangs already sunken into the top. Her wrists and ankles were still bound, so she drew her knees up to her chest and put her arms around her shins. Her neck still bore dried blood, so she'd likely need it wiped off when business was slow enough.  

Call_me_Miss_Tress

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image
Kail rested in his cage. Sitting here got very boring, very fast. He would like nothing more that to let loose a little energy on the place, but his cage and collar both thwarted him from doing so. Sighing he leaned his head against the cage wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 pm
User ImageThis greed you accuse me of...

A woman sat relaxed at the front desk inside the slave shop with a book in her hands; reading it with obvious interest. Although the ravenblack hair that hung freely over her shoulders hid parts of her face as long as she sat leaned over the book, there was no question about her being demonic. The fair purple skin along with the glimpses of fangs every time a low chuckle was heard from the shopkeeper gave her heritage away, as well as the bronze horns crowning her head. Seldom did anyone raise an eyebrow at this, as many races resided within the City, and the few narrowminded seldom aired their opinions in public. The City could be a dangerous place to live in; there was no need to provoke anyone further.
Vena Tillian, thus this was her name, now and then raised her head to give the rows of cages a cold glance. Was any slave particularly noisy, she would frown and, if being irritated enough, send a guard to quiet the trashing slave, but otherwise she seldom reacted at the noise and cries from the trapped beings. According to many slavers; one could never success in this trade if being too sensitive to suffering, an idea she had long ago adopted. This looks to be a day just like any other, the head slaver thought with a smirk and returned to her book.

... is simply my way of living.

Meymo

Witty Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Switchling

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image
Jed sat in the back corner of his cage, leaning against the bars, one leg bent, so he could rest an arm on his knee. He would rather stand and walk around, but that was impossible, not only because he was locked up, but also because his cage wasn't high enough, that he could stand. It seemed to be made for smaller slaves. Well, Jed didn't mind much. As long as he hadn't to spend the rest of his life in here, he could bear it.
He sighed. It had been a long time since he was locked up in a cage, he only dimly remembered his last time in a slave shop. I think I was five ... or six? he thought, slightly frowning as he tried to remember. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked around to distract himself from his boredom.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image
Noticing a neko nearby, Kail moved foreward a little. Looking him over, he simply watched the other. While he craved to listening to more than the sounds around the shop, making friends wasn't exactly his forte.

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

Switchling

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 pm
User Image
Jed twitched his ears as he noticed a movement from his left. He turned his head in that direction to take a look, and his eyes fell on a young man with silvery hair. Changing his position a little to get a better view on the other he raised a hand to reach for his own collar, beginning to play with the charms on it. He glimpsed at the shopkeeper to check if she paid attention to him right now, then he made eyecontact with the boy in the cage next to his. A smile appeared on his face. "So, I'm not the only one in here, who seemed to be bored", he said with a low voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 pm
User Image
Kail crossed his arms. Being held in a lab for years had a tendancy to leave one socially inept. Shifting around a little, his gaze traveled to his feet. "Seems that way."

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

Switchling

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image
Skyblue eyes watched the boy as he crossed his arms. Jed wondered a little why he didn't look back at him. He wasn't used to this kind of ..... shyness? He didn't know if this was the right word to describe the others reaction, but for now it had to do. "I'm Jed," he started to introduce himself, still smiling at the other. "And ... you are?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image
"Kail." It was a short, simple reply. Glancing back at Jed, he saw he was smiling. Why would anyone smile here? As far as Kail was concered, this shop was no better than the lab.

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

Switchling

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image
"Kail", Jed repeated for himself. "Never heard that name before." His fingers were playfully toying with the charms on his collar as he took a closer look at the boy. "You seem to be kinda shy. Or am I wrong?" He slipped a little closer to the bars that separated them from each other and moved his body into a more comfortable poise. Now sitting cross-legged in front of the bars Jed ran a hand through his hair and looked at the other once more. "How long have you been here already? In this shop, I mean."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:22 pm
Sara lifted her head, her ears picking up the sound of the boys across and down the row a bit from her own cage. She could kind of make out what they were saying. One was Jed, she discovered, but which one? And whichever wasn't, must be Kail. Rather than attempt to get their attention, she settled into her cage, stretching her legs out as far as the shackles on her ankles would allow, and laid down on the cage floor. Sure the chains rattled and clanked upon the metal of the cage with every movement, but she was determined to stretch out and get some rest. She needed the energy until it was time for the blood-drinkers to be fed.  

Call_me_Miss_Tress

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 pm
User Image
"...Not long," Kail replied to Jed's second question. After a moment, he added, "I'm not shy, I don't have a high tolerance in regards to people." Hearing the chains, Kail looked in the direction of the sound, but could not determine its origin. But, more likely than not, it was from one of the other cages.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image
"I see," Jed replied, then cocked his ears as he heard the sound of rattling. He poked around to locate the place where it came from, but this was hard to tell. There were so many cages and a lot of them were taken. Jed sighed. He knew that some of the slaves in this shop were fettered, but he didn't really understand why. He had never met slaves who were dangerous or violent, all slaves he knew were the ones he had worked with during the last years. Jed felt pity for the chained slaves ... but on the other hand he was glad that he hadn't been fettered himself.
He sighed again and looked back at Kail. He was curious to know more about the life other slaves had, so he continued to ask the silver haired boy. "Did you have many masters yet?"

Switchling

Lonely Kitten

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 364 365 366 367 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas