Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 pm
Platform 9¾

Platform 9¾ is the platform from which the Hogwarts Express may be boarded on September the 1st. The platform has, on September the first, a sign hanging over the scene reading: Hogwarts Express, eleven o'clock, and there is a wrought iron archway bearing the words Platform Nine and Three Quarters over the entry/exit to the platform. At the conclusion of the school year, the Hogwarts Express returns to King's Cross bearing the students of Hogwarts back for their summer holidays. It can be assumed that the sign over the platform changes on the day the train returns from Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

The moment Xenos took off his glasses to clean the steam from them a strong arm looped around his neck and proceeded to noogie him. With a laugh he pushed his glasses onto his face before elbowing his brother away. "Success! His perfect hair and clothes are messy now!" Xerxes said with a laugh. "Really now?" Xenos smirked lightly as he looked at his twin. With a wave of his hand his wrinkled tan sweater vest and the crisp white button up shirt he wore de wrinkled as they straightened. His clothes now pristine again he ran a hand through his hair and tousling the snowy hair into a manageable sense. "I hate it when you do that." Xerxes said to his twins delight. A moment later the pair chuckled as though some joke had just passed between them.

Turning to the pair with them they smiled. "Well our dear Princes? Are you two prepared for this year?" The twins said simultaneously, Xenos' calm smooth tone mixing easily with Xerxes' playful but slightly dark tone. Reaching out Xenos brushed some of Dante's hair from his face sensing all was not alright with his love. Rose wasn't the only one who knew how to read Dante. The albino could only guess what was wrong. Next year he'd be at home working while Dante was in his last year of school. It annoyed him but it was necessary. Maybe his gift would make it easier. Then again Xenos knew it could make it harder. This next year was going to be yet another test to their relationship, despite everything they had been through this could be the hardest one yet.

Blue-grey eyes watched the pair with a glint of mischief in their depths. Xerxes knew that there was already something brewing between Xenos and Dante, hell he knew what it was. After all Xenos was his twin and there wasn't a thing that the albino could hide from him. Crossing his arms lightly he smiled as Sonex cawed lightly to Rhys' annoyance. Those birds seemed to tolerate each other like lost brother...much their their owners now that he thought about it. Xerxes frowned a moment latter as he realized their parents weren't their. That's right both got called out. Chance was on a murder case and their mother knee deep in some idiots mess. Lovely. Oh well at least he was here to see the pack off.

One has wit beyond measure One has ambition beyond belief
Together they are a troublesome duo, for wit and ambition are a powerful duo

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

When Dante finally emerged he couldn't help but laugh at the site before him. Despite Xenos' age he and his brother would always find a way to act so childish. Perhaps it was a way for them to make up lost time. Nothing was wrong with that. In fact it was rather cute. He shook his head and smiled. He found that when the two spoke at the same time it was very amusing. He doubted he'd ever get use to it.

"I believe so, it is next year I am not so sure of" he said making his voice sound as pleasant as he could make it. He could tell that both Xenos and Rose knew he had deeper thoughts mixing in with the words he was speaking but he made sure not to let on what exactly it was. His soft smile, the one only meant for Xenos, formed on his face as the albino moved a dark strand from his face. Such a simple move and his mood was already improved.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Rose also found herself laughing at the sight before her. Boys, really they could be so immature sometimes. But just like Dante, she felt that they were allowed to do such things now and then. They had not seen each other for so long so they deserved moments like this. The question pertaining to wheter or not they were ready made her stop and think a moment. Was she ready? She really wasn't sure. But for sake of conversation she felt she must answer with something.

"I think I will do alright" she said smiling sweetly at the two.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ heart ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩

When Zamir had made it through the barrier he hadn't expected the group to have stopped so close to chat. He made sure he himself was clear of the barrier so that others could come through and made his way towards Xenos and the others. Considering they were in the midst of a conversation he decided to stay quiet, much like before, so as not to be rude. He took this time instead to observe what was going on between everyone. Without much delay he pulled out an old notebook and began writing notes.

He was rather down on himself for missing a whole year of research. This year he promised himself to make up for it by doubling the notes he took on all those he found interesting. Xerxes was a new object of that research. A special black book with purple bindings and a crest of a crow adorned that one. His mind soon was absorbed in his notes and he lost all track of time and of conversation.

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ heart ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

"Worry about that future later. No sense in fretting about a river when you have yet to see it in the distance." Xenos said pulling Dante close enough to place a kiss on his forehead. "Besides I don't want you to cause wrinkles on that pretty face too soon, alright love?" He joked lightly as he intertwined his fingers with the cool smooth ones of Dante's. This was going to be a long year. The gift weighed heavy on his mind and on his heart the more he thought about it. When would be a good time? Somewhere private...somewhere that meant a lot to the two. Squeezing Dante's hand Xenos pulled his mind from it's depths and refocused.

Xerxes looked up and smiled when he saw Zamir. The ghost finally emerged to many peoples relief it seemed. Xerxes hadn't got to spend a lot of time with Xenos' friend but he liked him regardless. Fun to tease and hard to anger. It was fun. Quietly he watched as he went for a notebook and started to write away in it. A grin formed on his face and he slowly shifted to to the groups edge closest to the grey haired boy. With a smile on his face Xerxes darted to Zamir's side the moment his quill lifted from the paper. Placing the boy in a gentle head lock he grinned again. "What cha doing there Zam? Drawing us all naked?" He teased.

Xenos looked up the moment he saw the smile on his twins face. What was he up too? Crimson followed as he darted away and his eyes went wide. Zamir. He was here. "Xerxes! Let him go." Xenos scolded lightly. "Aw but I was jus-." "No but's. Let him go now mister or you'll be sporting pink hair from every inch of your skin." Xenos threatened. Xerxes looked at his twin and sighed. So protective of his friends. Then again anyone Xenos considered worthy enough to protect he did too. Letting Zamir go he brushed the teen off and stuck his hands in his pockets. Looking at Xenos he frowned lightly. "Ok no harm done. Though I have to ask...what spell were you going to use?" Xerxes answer was only a tiny smile

One has wit beyond measure One has ambition beyond belief
Together they are a troublesome duo, for wit and ambition are a powerful duo

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 am
User Image
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

When Nevin and Levana came through they both smiled wide. Ah now this was more like it. They even noticed a few that they recognized. Nevin sneered only for a moment at the Slytherin and his sister before moving on a bit faster. He knew he was being a bit biased but he couldn't help it. He just hated Slytherins. Not all obviously. Just this one and even he sweet sister seemed to have a dark aura to them that made him feel uneasy. "Come on Levana, lets go" he said hurrying them along to search for his friend and girlfriend.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Levana smiled at all the familiar faces that she saw as she entered. A sigh followed as she saw her brothers "darkside"as she called it, show its ugly head when he sneered at the Prince siblings. So as not to agrivate him further she decided to follow him this once. They were in a conversation so she decided to simply nod a hello then followed her brother. Besides, there was only one person she really wanted to talk to at that moment, and he was no where to be seen.

Unlike Nevin, Levana was very open to Slytherins. She liked them and that even included Dante. Even though Dante seemed to absolutely despise her. Maybe Charon could win his heart for her and they would all be friends. She laughed , what a Gryffindorish thought that was. Another giggle followed.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

Dante let out a sigh when Xenos spoke reason. He hated when he made sense sometimes. Even if he used a strange way to get the point across. He closed his eyes and could not help form a soft smile when he felt those warm lips on his forehead. A dark chuckle, something he was doing more often, escaped him," Oh so if I was not pretty would you leave me" he teased him and gave a light elbow to his gut. His emerald eyes stared into the ruby ones. He saw something there. Xenos was thinking, planning something. But what? Only time would tell he guessed.

Dante's attention was diverted and he smiled when he saw one of Xenos' closest friends. Zamir was an odd one that was to be sure but he could tolerate him. He was a Ravenclaw after all. Pureblood and very smart. He valued those qualities highly....very highly. A dark flash of something twinkled in his eyes then vanished.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
User Image

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ heart ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩

Zamir's expression did not even change as the arm of the other Da Vinci brother went around his neck and placed him in a head lock. His quill had seased its movement the moment the boy had latched on. Good thing he did this as he had lifted his quill or else death would be scattered all over the platform. Anger and Depression. The two emotions that had revealed itself to him were still very much there, but he learned how to control them. But if anything got in the way of his research....may God have mercy on their souls.

"No Xerxes I am not. But if I were to be drawing all of you naked I would do it in such detail that I would leave you scarred and frightened of my notebooks for life" he said in his usual flat emotionless tone. Yet there was a hint of sarcasm laced on his words. When Xenos had finally noticed him he did finally smile slightly. He was very thankful to have him there as it meant the release of his head. "Greetings" he said after he was freed. That was all he said before descending back into his notebook and the quill began to move even faster than before.

▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ heart ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

Hildy turned and pushed forward quickly, squinting her eyes closed against the clash and clang and thud that never came. Instead there was a mild ‘Pfff!’. And opening her eyes she saw her cousin Chase grinning devilishly as he lowered his magical camera.

“Yes! That was great. You should have seen your face. And if I got it just right, we will see you running through all squinched up and then looking around like a moron when you realized that you were here.”

“Here?” Hildy asked, bewildered.

Chase just jerked his thumb upward as he stowed his camera. Hildy looked where he gestured and saw the sign for Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Letting out a relieved laugh, she sighed and moved out of the way as her Grandmother and Matty came through the barrier. Matty was smiling like a fiend and his eyes eagerly scanned the crowd of students and parents that was gathering. Hildy and Chase handed their carts off to the Express attendents to be stowed in the cargo cars, though Hildy kept Rolf tucked in her arm under her cloak.

Walking down the platform, their grandmother gestured to students boarding the train. “You two should go and get a compartment now before it gets full.”

“Wait!” came a call from down the Platform as two large, muscular men came through the barrier, jogging down the Platform to see them. Uncle Gideon and Uncle Thayer were smiling broadly and ran right up to each wrap her and Chase in a tight hug.

“You didn’t think you would get to leave without seeing us did you?” Asked Uncle Thayer comically as he squeezed Hildy tightly, little Rolf rawring and climbing irritatedly onto Hildy’s shoulder to avoid being crushed. Despite the sadness of the day, she found herself smiling broadly and she would have hugged him back if her arms where being smashed down to her sides.

“Ugh, come on Gid, there are girls around.” Chase grumbled as his uncle easily over powered his struggles to hug him. The two large men released them and stepped back, smirking at their now lovingly bruised niece and nephew. Gid turned to Hildy and come over to sweep her up in another tight hug while Chase got away with a punch in the shoulder from Thayer.

Stepping back a little so he could look at her, while holding her close, Gid spoke lowly, “As soon as I find anything out, I’ll write you. I promise. But otherwise, I want you to try to move past this. I know that it is hard and sad, but this is your first time to school. This is a happy day. Despite everything awful that has happened and I would never have traded your mother for anything, I am happy that I get to know my niece and nephew now.”

Hildy’s eyes watered but she blinked back her tears as it was her turn to give her Uncle Gideon a crushing hug.

“Hey, I didn’t get that!” joked Thayer.

Laughing, Hildy wiped at her eyes and turned to hug Uncle Thayer as tightly as she could manage. Playing around, he gave a strangled cry but his muscle was unyielding under her arms. It was no surprise that he tracked, captured and sometimes killed rouge, dangerous werewolves. Despite his serious job, he was so sunny and happy and carefree, Hildy wished that she could take him to school with her to keep her spirits up.

Their Grandmother stood back and watched the interaction with Matty, Hildy thought she might have seen the ghost of a smile on the old woman’s lips but it was gone as soon as she noticed Hildy watching her. Despite the fact that they hadn’t gotten along so far, Hildy stepped up to her Grandmother and reached her hand out to shake. “Thank you for everything Grandmother.”

Her Grandmother stared at her proffered hand for a moment like it was something strange and offensive before surprising Hildy by stepping forward and wrapping her free arm around the girl, she gave her a soft hug and kiss on the cheek. “You have your mother wherever you go, you look so much like her.” She whispered in Hildy’s ear and stepped back. Her face back to the usual emotionless mask, or maybe it never broke at all, as she picked at lint off of her sleeve.

Hildy stood in shock for a moment and then forced a small smile and nodded at her grandmother before turning to Matty. Rolf was still perched on Hildy’s shoulder, not a fan of all of this smashing that his human seemed to enjoy doing. Gathering him off of his perch she held him out to Matty, “Give him some love to last him until Christmas.”

Matty smiled, shakily now and took the kitten. He murmured some soothing words as he stroked it gently and hugged it to his face. Rolf was already very attached to Hildy, but no animal could resist Matty. He just had a way with them, something that made Uncle Thayer quite sure that the lad would follow in his footsteps. Crouching down, Hildy held out her arms and her little brother looked at her with a trembling look before throwing his arms around her, Rolf hopping back up to her shoulder as if sighing disgustedly, Gah, more smashing.

Matty’s little voice was shaky, “Don’t forget me.”

Hildy rubbed his back like their mother used to when they were sad and crying, shushing him. “Matty, how could I forget you. I’m going to write you a letter first thing as soon as I get to my room.”

“Promise?”, he asked teary eyed as he stepped back and nestled against his grandmother.

“Promise.” Hildy said, more cheerfully than she felt. Looking back, Chase was getting a lecture from Uncle Gid.

“…and I have told you, just because I work at the Ministry doesn’t mean I can pull strings if they want to kick you out. So keep things as calm as possible for me, alright?”

“Of course, Gid.” Said Chase with a smile that was anything but trustworthy. Hildy and Thayer laughed as they both noticed this. Chase turned and joined Hildy and they both boarded the train, pausing just inside the door to turn and wave at their family gathered on the platform. Two young people headed to school and neither of them had parents there amongst all of this family. But if Chase could do it, so should she. Waving one last time and bring Rolf down to cradle in her arms as she weaved through the crowd, they headed to find a cabin.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Bailey burst through the other side of the barrier, trolley in one hand and kitten in the other. She stepped to the side to avoid a collision, then took to scanning the crowd for Nevin again. Her gentle lips peeled into a relieved smile as she spotted him almost instantly. He was walking side by side with his twin sister, and it appeared - or so she hoped - that he was looking for her too.

"Nevin! Over here!" She had meant to holler, but her voice came out more as a high-pitched squeak, causing her to giggle at herself as she hurried along. When she finally reached her boyfriend, she let go of her trolley and leapt into his arms, nearly forgetting that she was still holding on to the tiny, black kitten. "I've missed you so much, Nev! You couldn't even imagine!" Being more careful not to squish her new pet, she held him in a loose embrace, her eyes locked on his as if she had been dying to see them for far too long - and indeed she had.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

When the Rich family had finally maneuvered through the bustling crowds of busy bodies intermingling with one another in delightful greetings and grievance farewell, Annabelle could be spotted just past the barrier that connected the two worlds with her father at her heels, and he didn’t seem pleased in the slightest. On closer examination, the young girl herself didn’t appear quite so overjoyed or frightful as the rest of the students filing on board; she seemed quite perturbed. ”What do you mean I can’t come home for Christmas?”

”I’ll be away on business; you’ll be fine in school.”

”But- father-“

”Don’t make this all about yourself, Belle, it isn’t very becoming of you.” Alexander reprimanded her, any trace of emotion had been washed away the moment he spoke up, and he paused only to hand off his daughter’s cart to the trolley men. Annabelle had only barely rescued her half-kneazle, Lady, from the cart, the little feline her only hope for sympathy. ”I’ll be here to find you at the end of the school year.” Alexander then went as far as to promise, but Annabelle had known better. She watched him disappear behind the enchanted barrier with her kneazle clutched dutifully in her arms.

”Oh Lady, why do I have a bad feeling about this?” Annabelle murmured, to which only the softest mew had been ushered as a reply.

“All aboard, Hogwarts express! The train will be leaving shortly!”

When Annabelle had finally decided to turn her attention towards the train, she stifled a groan. ”Now let’s just hope this train isn’t color coordinated like the last one, or we’re in trouble.”

Desires: Hogwarts Express
Troubles: My father

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 pm
☀A spark neglected makes a mighty fire.☀

Angelin Remora

User Image

Angelin was ushered onto the platform by her brother Daniel. He seemed to be in a hurry to get her on that train. She was already dressed in Hogwarts Black, and had her truck behind her. He wand was carefully placed in her chemise pocket, and she looked around for someone or something that would allow her to ditch her bloody brother.

╔══════════════╗
Where am I?
[Platform 9 3/4] with [Daniel Remora]
In my mind?
[HELP ME GET AWAY FROM HIM!]
╚══════════════╝

☾And gentle winds and waters near, make music to the lonely ear☽

Vampfighter1

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Nevin heard her mere moments before he felt the female jump into his arms. He let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly. "No, I think I can imagine caused I've missed you too" he said still laughing. Even Levana was stiffing a laugh at the sight. Nevin stood there still as well, just taking in the sight that was Bailey. He felt that his love for her grew with each day. Whether or not they were together had no effect either. It just kept growing, and he hoped it would never stop.

His eyes then trailed down to the small fury thing in her arms. "Oh how cute!!"he exclaimed reaching over and scratching its soft little head. The thing that got to him more than animals...was baby animals. He could never quite get enough of them. "He is just as cute as his master" he laughed then darted forward using this moment to steal a quick kiss. Once he pulled back he smiled at Bailey, hoping she wouldn't be mad for his small tease.

User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas