Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kor's Multiverse Hangout

Back to Guilds

A Chatterbox and Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: Anime, Chatterbox, Roleplaying 

Reply KMH Guild RPs
TSSA RP: Beginnings Saga (Reboot #2) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 pm
Angelic Lupine

omgIisonfiyah

Scentrus Darmoset

Anubas x3

Dusky of Old

Well without further ado let the TSSA RP: Beginnings Saga (Reboot #2) begin. As was determined pre-start of the RP discussion thread, the first Universe we will be traveling to will be a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Universe. Each of RP character will be starting in their home Universe or some other Universe in the 1st post for that character and the RPer will be providing some background info in said 1st post to get everyone at least minimally familiar with everyone else's RP characters to help set-up the beginning of the RP. Each character will also be arriving in the Universe the beginning of the RP will be taking place in within their first 3 posts (hopefully in the first post, but it can be in the second or 3rd post if you plan on providing more of a detailed send-off from where they are coming from).

Also if anybody knows anybody else other than those quoted in the spoiler and myself that might be interested in participating in the RP at least Semi-Actively then please do see if they'll join in on the fun.

Also in case it hadn't been made clear by the pre-start of the RP discussion thread and the parenthesis of the thread title, THIS IS A REBOOT!!! That of course means we are starting from scratch. None of the characters that previously knew each other in previous incarnations know each other as of yet, unless the RPer(s) of those characters agree upon having had them know them in the past of the RPs timeline, which would be prior to the beginning of this 2nd reboot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
User Image

In a spacecraft within upper Stratosphere of Earth's atmosphere of some DBZ Universe. A group of Tsufuls (Tuffles) and a very unique Saiya-jin (Saiyan) warrior are within. The Saiya-jin sits in a seat that some might call the Captain's chair and the Tsufuls that are in the same room as the Saiya-jin are sitting at various terminals which are used to control the spacecraft. Also there is a Tsuful standing next to Kor's Captain's chair.

Dakra: "Well Kor I think for the time being you've done have completed as much training as you can within this Sub-Multiverse. We've been doing research upon other Sub-Multiverses and have selected a few that you would probably be interested in visiting and learning from what can be learned in them to augment and increase your combat capabilities."

Dakra hands Kor a device that is basically a tablet. Kor peruses the info gathered on the screen and selects one of the Universes listed there and hands Dakra back the device that is basically a tablet.

Kor: "I think I'd like to visit a Universe from this Sub-Multiverse. I think this Alchemy ability that Alchemist of this Sub-Multiverse can use would be of a great use in combat combined with my own current abilities. I even have already thought of some ideas of ways to combo it with my Ki attacks and use it to augment my own fighting style."

Dakra walks down a small flight of steps and sits down in a chair that is the only empty chair in the room (it's both situated in front of Kor and not too far below him as well). Dakra types a short series of commands into the terminal and the spacecraft vanishes from the Stratosphere of the DBZ Universe they were in beforehand and almost instantaneously reappears in the same location of the Stratosphere of an Earth located within a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Universe.  

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

omgIisonfiyah
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:43 pm
Commencing Quantum Shift......

An emotionless, almost robotic voice stated. The lab was filled with a bright light, and then fire. Another failure, at this rate, the Professor would never figure out how to break through the boundaries between time, space and alternate realities. At least he might not have if a certain individual did not see the potential the man's work had. It was too easy, find a timeline where the concept had been tested and the theory proven and steal the knowledge, or in this case, the individual who possessed that knowledge. A week would pass and finally the desired outcome was reached. Awards, accolades and loose women abound, but the Professor had a debt to pay. Time was a finite thing for some people, and for others, time was money. So when the so-called "Genius Inventor" shuffled into his lab after a week's absence he found his newest prototype gone and the place trashed, a single note left behind to fill him in.

"I got tired of waiting for the thing, so I just took it and burned the lab down. Maybe next time you don't avoid my calls. Douche."

And the Professor could only stare in shock and horror, his work was destroyed and if he couldn't reproduce his results, he was doomed, in more ways than one. He fell to his knees and cried, but his pleas for help or a solution were not heard by the Thief of Time currently rocketing uncontrollably to his next destination.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
Yin, a wolf chimera, was with her owner, Gokuina. She was hoping that something exciting would happen soon as she was quite bored. She wasn't your average Chimera as she had total control of her sanity. Her powers....not so much. Though she rarely lost control now, she still had to watch out for her protective side. She was very protective of Gokuina and as such, wouldn't allow anyone close unless she said they were okay.

Kor Saiyajinkami

Anubas x3
((fixed.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:03 am
User Image

"Disturbances in the Multiverse? Surely you must be mistaken in that regard, I've been keeping a perfect balance since Sister put me in charge. No I'm not talking out of my a**, I've been keeping track. Oh of course I'll get around to checking the problem myself you grade A fool, just let me do what I do best, understood?" The red cloaked being sighed and closed the connection, sitting back in his high backed office chair. Just as things were calming down at last, now he had to save existence. Again. Why couldn't these universes keep themselves together and clean for five minutes? Just long enough he actually could have some rest.

With another sigh, the being stood himself up and dusted off. Best to get things moving now before it was too late to check and prevent. Walking over to a wall he took hold of an item, stuffing it in his cloak for the return trip, and proceeded to begin transit to the next system. Doing so was, relatively easy, he just had to get the alignment of the jump correct for his unique portal generator, or he could phase into someone. And that was never pleasant for either of them. After inputting the angle, he drew the requisite cards and began the spell, channeling the magic into the machine to power it up. Shadow and light, combined he could shift apart barriers between reality for a short while, and stepping into the blue light he proceeded onward...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:31 pm
User ImageMeanwhile in a distant universe, #7564 to be exact.. two gods were fighting each other blow for blow... The two warriors fought fiercely, parting the skies themselves and making the planet shake.. The first warrior was an anthropomorphic skunk, but bared traits that strongly resembled that of a Saiyan.. His clothing is mostly black, but still in contrast to his fur, and he sports saiyan boots and gloves. He also wears the matamoran fusion vest, and last but not least, a unique pair of earrings that look like kaioshin potara...

The other warrior, who was both irritated and happy.. Was none other than the God of Destruction, Lord Beerus... His attacks were wild in nature, but calculated and incredibly powerful.. But Scentrus met every attack perfectly, canceling Beerus' attacks out..

Beerus:You've improved quite a BIT over the last six months.. I'm impressed....!

Scentrus:Well I can't take all the credit.. I had you to train with after all...

They both had a smug look on their face as they ended their brawl, shaking hands before descending towards the Lookout on Earth..  

Scentrus Darmoset
Vice Captain

Dangerous Genius

6,075 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 am

Scentrus Darmoset

Kor Saiyajinkami
(AGE 17)

User Image

(((PLEASE READ THIS 1ST: Technically this is part of Kor's past seeing as Kor is 25 years old at the start of this RP and he had traveled to this Universe 8 years ago. This is just a great example of one of the complexities of Multiverse Travel. Those who Multiverse Travel don't always jump to the travel to the same moment of time that they had been in when they are entering a new in the Universe. Kor was here 8 years ago at the age of 17 years and well Scentrus might be entering the FMAB Universe the RP is taking place in from that same moment of time that Kor left his Universe 8 years ago in Kor's past. IF YOU DON'T COMPREHEND THIS CONCEPT, then feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to explain it better, okay?)))

Also in the distant universe #7564 of the Dragon Ball Sub-Multiverse, a 17 year-old Kor was sitting next to Whis on a bench located on Earth #7564 Guardian of the Earth's Lookout as they both watched the conclusion of the heated battle between Beerus and Scentrus thru the projected Divination image produced by Whis. Kor's clothes were in tatters as he had just recently finished a brawl with Beerus about 2 hours ago and was too tired to use his Magical Materialism to restore or rather replace his tattered clothes with brand new replacements.

As Beerus and Scentrus are descending down to the Lookout, Kor pulls out a Sensu Bean and it's it to replenish his strength which he realized in hindsight he should've done about 2 hours ago after his brawl with Beerus. When they land Beerus heads over to Whis and Kor passes him on his way to congratulate Scentrus on how well he had done in his battle with Beerus.

Kor: "That was a very entertaining match my friend. I was pretty much on the edge of my seat during almost the entire fight. I guess we've learned much during our time here, but as we discussed earlier I have decided it's about for me to continue my journeys throughout this Sub-Multiverse. I hope we will encounter each other again soon because I've really enjoyed my time spent here in your Universe becoming best friends and training alongside you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image
Scentrus couldn't help but chuckle, patting Kor on the back before crossing his arms.

Scentrus: That makes two of us, but ya know, you don't have to leave so soon, you 'could' take a look around my world and see what's different?

Meanwhile Beerus and Whis stood there quietly, waiting for the two Saiyans to finish talking..  

Scentrus Darmoset
Vice Captain

Dangerous Genius

6,075 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Scentrus Darmoset

Kor Saiyajinkami
(AGE 17)

User Image

Kor: "Yeah sounds look a good idea to me. Afterall all we've really done is eat, train, and sleep this past 1.5 years. Well then how about we commence the tour after you eat yourself a Sensu Bean and I fix your clothes up with my Magic Materialism?"

Kor hands Scentrus a Sensu Bean while at the same time replacing his clothes with brand new ones by using his Magic Materialism via enveloping him in a beam of energy that replaces his close instantaneously. Even though technically he replaced his clothes with brand new ones, it would look like to an observer that Kor had just repaired them back to a brand new state instantaneously since the outfit is the same, but in new condition instead of the battleworn teared and tattered mess he had been wearing beforehand.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

Scentrus looked over his outfit, and it was brand new, like he'd never even been scratched much less having his a** kicked by Lord Beerus..

Scentrus: Hey I didn't know you could do that--! Thanks man!

Scentrus chimed happily, trying to see his own back somehow, spinning in circles like a cat chasing it's tail.  

Scentrus Darmoset
Vice Captain

Dangerous Genius

6,075 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Dusky of Old
Crew

Feral Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:16 am
It was an oddly cold morning that day, though that hadn't done much to hinder the mood of a man named Mister X. Not that his name really was "X", but he hasn't told anyone his real name since he was only a child.
It was three years ago to the day that his research lab that had been tasked with creating X-Universal Automaton Units had gone up in a great ball of fire, and a week since the workers salvaging the burnt remains had found the only functioning X-UAUnit within a protective capsule.

Mister X was very thin, tall, and very old. He could be called a skeleton, if it wasn't for the thin skin stretched over his pale bones.
Mister X sat at his desk, with a young man sitting across from him. Not that the young man was really a man, but instead a highly advanced machine that was meant to pass as human.

Mister X was quietly thinking how to begin, when the young man spoke.
"I was told that you were sending me on a mission of sorts, aye?" the machine's voice-box was among the few parts not spared from the blast, and so it sounded... burnt, for lack of a better word. "I somehow doubt I would be sent here otherwise, aye."

Mister X was stunned for a second at the sound, but quickly regained his face. "Of course... I, Mister X, would have you perform a daring mission for the sake of the X-Universal Faction and her sister Factions."
"As you should know, there are other universes out there... and for each universe, there is someone who would see it destroyed." Mister X paused to catch a breathe. "It is your mission to hunt down and terminate one of these people."

"His name is..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:59 am
User Image
User Image

Sometimes, It's more fun to play life like a game.
User Image

Where Am I? Universe FMA-B32
Who's With Me? No one important that's for sure. OR maybe not important to ME at least.
How Do I Feel? Annoyed and frustrated
What's On My Mind? Oh joy, the static returns.

User Image
Stepping out of a shadowy corner, the end destination of his multiverse jump, the man 'Fate', or so he liked to call himself, painfully rubbed his head under the krimson hood. He forgot about that part, he'd spent so much time in the 'Hub' between realities he had forgotten how painful the initial white noise from multiverse jumps was. Of course no one else would hear it, only him, as it was his 'tell' for finding his targets. Groaning he would try stepping out into the light, but was a bit stunned at what he saw. From his limited information this shouldn't be quite as technologically advanced as it seemed. Alchemy wasn't SCIENCE after all, though admittedly it did lead to the creation of certain scientific branches.

Cars, there weren't many but there were cars. He ducked down back into the little alley and tried to think, why was his information wrong? Number I never got anything wrong, that was his thing. The little... well... the little guy was supposed to be a genius for this. So... perhaps Sedhor had been simply, missing in some fairly critical information. Right, that made more sense. Now with that problem dealt with, hopefully, he could find his target and get out before he acclimated to this universe and would need to deal with more white noise on his return trip. Without further delay he grabbed onto the wall of the building he was by, and climbed to the top to get a bird's eye view. Seating himself on the edge, he began to mutter quietly,
"The game of cat and mouse begins. Oh what fun, lets hope this time the mouse knows how to play."

User Image

SilentVex
Crew

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Kor Saiyajinkami
Captain

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 am

Scentrus Darmoset

Kor Saiyajinkami
(AGE 17)

User Image

Kor chuckles at how the skunk anthro Saiyan is acting so undignified for a Saiyan.

Kor: "Hmmm I thought I felt a lot of familiar Ki signatures while we were in Other World tho many were rather extraordinarily small and faint for those who I thought them to be so I just assumed that I was mistaken. I knew your Universe was different because I've never seen anthropomorphic animals in another Universe that were also Saiyan. Well then I guess maybe I need a history lesson in addition to a tour of your version of Earth since it seems to be a rather very different Universe to the ones I've traveled to previously. Well maybe you could start by telling me if any of the warriors participating in that Multiverse Tournament we met at were Alternate Universe Counterparts to anyone you know from this Universe that didn't die before you had encounters with them.

"Tho maybe we can eat first because I'm famished after my last fight with Beerus and I haven't had anything to eat other than the snack foods I ate with Whis while watching you fight against Beerus. I bet you're pretty damn hungry yourself, right?"

Just as Kor says that he's hungry and asks the rhetorical question of whether or not Scentrus is too both their stomach growl so loudly that everyone at the Lookout could hear them both growling in protest to the fact that they haven't been filled with food yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:13 am
Landings were always rough. An inferno crashed into the ground outside the city. At the epicenter was a man clothed in a bright red tunic, black boots, dark red pants with a dark red hood and scarf to match. "Hm, so this is the first stop eh? Better chill til I can get this thing recharged." Fiyah said, smirking, he knew full well which world this was, and the Thief of Time intended to have a little fun while he was here. Quickly moving into the city proper, Fiyah became much like a tourist, wandering around, looking at the sights and shops, unaware and uncaring of anyone or anything lurking in the shadows.  

omgIisonfiyah
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
KMH Guild RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash