Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Tickling

Back to Guilds

A haven is a place of relief. This is where the ticklers and ticklees alike can enjoy themselves without fear, so come join us soon. 

Tags: Tickling, Dominant, Submissive, Ticklish, Tickle 

Reply Sanctuary III: Role-playing
The Runaway and the Kunoichi (SA/IFM) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:06 pm
Kotori Ito comes from a ninja clan that existed since ancient times. Despite the decline in the clan with only five members still active, meaning they are living presently, it is not any less active. Kotori's mission this time is to kidnap a girl with the unique ability to be able to talk with animals. An ability that would no doubt be useful to the clan as a whole. Intel tells the kunoichi that the girl has been a slave many times and that currently she is on the run from those in charge of the market selling her and countless others. Capturing the girl without any harm being done to her is ideal.

Where exactly could Aishu Hinamori be?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

Kotori Ito

══════════╣ ҉ ╠══════════

It was time for the hunt for the animal whisperer to begin. Kotori stripped herself of the bulky robes she was wearing, swapping them for lightweight ninja gear. As this was not at all a high risk mission, the didn't seem to really protect much at all. Her midriff was left exposed, meaning the only part of the upper body covered was the chest. The sleeves cut off at the elbows. The pants were the usual length still, which didn't change. If it weren't for the sandals she had on, her feet would be bare.

All she had in the weapons pouch on her waist was a dart fitted with a non-lethal poison in it meant to simply make a target pass out for roughly an hour. From her forest home which she exited, Kotori began to hop from tree to tree while pulling a mask over her mouth, concealing part of her face.

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

There is never such thing as too much sleep...

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

"Oh the wonderful taste of freedom..."

It had been three days since she ran off from the city. As usual, she had been put under a nasty mistress that was not pleasant in the slightest. There were no redeeming qualities to the hag of a woman and she was no longer going to sit there and take her crap, so...she took off. This wasn't her first time running away, but it was definitely the farthest she had ever gone. No one had snagged her yet, and if she was caught, you better believe she would put up a fight. She was tired of being a slave and would do everything she could to get out of that life all together.

"But where do I go now that I am away from there?" she mumbled to herself, the young brunette holding her sandals in her hand as she walked along the soft grass of the field. It definitely felt much better than walking along the dirt road. "Anywhere is better than the city. If I remember that map correctly, there is a whole other city a few days away from here, through some forest. If I follow this direction I should get there."

She let out a little yawn as she continued on, her hand digging through her knapsack for some bread. She made sure to steal some money and some food to last her a week or so, then when she got to the new city, she could find an actual job there and not be someone's household slave.

"And tonight you can sleep in the fields. It's always nice falling asleep under the stars...mmm...sleep..."

That sounded wonderful. Granted, it was only mid day, but Aishu could sleep any time she wanted.

"Take a nap or keep going..."

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆

What do you mean it's time to get up? I have only slept nine hours...

kouun no kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image

Kotori Ito

Moving from tree to tree, Kotori eventually noticed that were less and less trees as she moved which meant that she was coming up on the field. That where the forest would give way to grasslands which had no real place to stay hidden. That was the last place she would expect to find a runaway slave with it being such an open area. It couldn't hurt to look though.

Spying on the vast field through the brush of the forest, her highly trained eyes caught sight of a figure. Upon closer inspection, the description her father; the head of the clan most certainly fit. Target acquired. Aishu Hinamori, the animal whisperer.

The kunoichi had no idea about the target's desire for sleep but wouldn't have any problem helping out without knowing that at all. She drew her blowgun and loaded the the dart with the non-lethal in it.

"Say goodnight."

With a quick blow, the dart quietly pierced through the air landing right on target. The neck of the girl and soon enough the poison would take effect, causing the target to pass out in the field.

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

The young girl let out yet another yawn, the soft grass feeling good against her bare feet, the cool breeze the fall weather had to offer feeling wonderful as it hit her skin. She loved cool days like this and sure did not mind being out in it. In fact, she didn't mind being outdoors period. She loved, when she could at least, to sleep in the trees, the night time creatures keeping her company until she slept. Nature was the one place she felt safe.

"And safe I feel..." she mumbled. She was far away from the city and there wasn't a soul in sight. How much danger could she be in at this point? Who would find her out here.

"No one." she mumbled again. "Not a -"

She went to finish her little mumbled, but before she could, something sharp in her in the neck. "Ouch!" Quickly reaching for the stinging area, she pulled out something sharp and looked at it. "What in the..." It was then she started feeling drowsy, very drowsy, and while she generally welcomed sleep, this was one that she did not bring on herself. "Uh oh..."

And before she could finish that thought, her whole world went black.

kouun no kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:01 am
User Image

Kotori Ito

Kotori observed as the target realized the dart had struck her. Right after that, she was out like a light with her back against the soft grass. That meant it was time to get to work. The kunoichi stepped out into the field and stood above the motionless girl and began positioning her body properly. First, she moved her arms above her head straight, exposing her underarms. Following when the arms were in place, with her gift of nature control, vines sprouted out from the ground securing the arms from the wrist and elbows.

Likewise, the same had to be done with her legs which were spread apart instead of being kept straight. Vines held them down from the knees and ankles. There was no time to wait for the girl to naturally wake up and so it was time for vines to sprout from the ground.

Two came out next to the sleeping target's underarms, the tips wiggling on the bare skin, giving gentle tickles to that spot to make up the brunette.

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image

Her body felt like led, but her mind seemed to be somewhat active. She couldn't quite open her eyes, but she knew she was still in the field. Subconsciously, she could hear the wind rustling around the grass...that was the wind of course, right? She could also feel the grass on her skin. "What's...what's happening..." Her dazy mind tried hard to remember. "What's...I was running away...and the field...and then there was..."

It was then she started to wake up just a little bit more, this time due to a funny little feeling she knew was coming from under her arm. At first at felt like an itch, and in her dream like mind state, she went to scratch it, but it didn't ease. The feeling then became a little stronger, and soon enough, the itch turned into a tickle. In her mind, she could see herself shutting her arms down, but the feeling still remained. "Why is this tickling...why is..."

Nothing she did in her mind made it go away, and slowly but surely, she started to come to, and as she woke up, the tickling feeling grew. It was when she finally opened her eyes did the ticklish feeling really hit her, the brunette letting out a squeak.

"Eeep!"

Instinctively, she shot up, but soon came to see that she couldn't move at all. Her arms were tied nice and high by...vines? And her legs were tied apart as well. They were tied well enough that she couldn't move them an inch, the only body parts capable of moving being her head and feet.

"What the...kehe...I...sh-s**t...how in the...w-will you stop it!"

She could clearly see a vine was tickling both of her under arms, her hands shaking a little as it was slightly unbearable as she couldn't bring her arms down. She had no idea how it was tickling her, but she did know that it needed to stop soon. She knew how ticklish she was, but fought off the idea that she was ticklish at all costs. She was too tough to give into some tickling and wouldn't let that happened.

"F-for...c-cripes..s-ehehe..s-sake!"

She then noticed another dark haired female standing above her. Due to the fact that the woman was watching her struggle, she knew that this stranger had something to do with her being trapped, and Aishu wasted no time letting her know that.

"D-don't just watch me...d-did you do thhehe! This! Who the hell are you!"

She was trying to hard to keep an angry face, but every so often, a smile slipped thanks to the gentle swishing of those vines in her sensitive hollows.

kouun no kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

Kotori Ito

The very much audible alerted Kotori that her captive victim had just woken up due to the tickling in her underarms by the vines. The vines were unrelenting in the tickling due to the wishes of the one controlling them who saw no reason to stop them right now despite the hostage wanting them to do so.

Finally, Kotori's presence was noticed by the other and so an explanation was in order now.

"I am indeed responsible for your current predicament with you being tied down and tickled by vines. As for who I am, that's not really important now is it. What I can tell you is that I've been hunting you for your gift. My clan calls you the animal whisperer for your special ability. They believe that you can be useful to us down the road."

Staring down at the helpless figure, she paused the tickling of the vines while keeping the female bound. "I suggest that you spare yourself the trouble and just agree to accompany me back to my clan's headquarters."

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

Aishu tried to process what the woman was saying, although it was a little hard to think completely straight with the tickling that was going on. "My gift?" she thought. "Animal whisperer? Wanted for my ability? What is this craziness? Ahh!" The vines had swiped directly over the centers of her hollows, which was a bit of a very tickly spot, causing the girl to smile again despite her wanting to curse the other one out. "M-my ability is n-none of..ehehe...y-your business...there is n-no need to...hehehehehehe!"

A bigger spurt of giggles came spilling out as the longer it tickled the harder it was to focus and take. She tried pulling at the binds, but she was completely helpless and trapped, and definitely in the worst of ways. Her feet were bare thanks to her taking her sandals off and her blue shirt had ridden up slightly, exposing her belly and sides. Luckily her ribs were hidden, but her legs, not so much.

Upon hearing the last part, she instantly shot the other a nasty glare. "H-hell no! I h-have been used as a slave all m-my life! I will not h-have someone u-use me again! I r-refuse to b-be someone else s-slave! Eehehe!" Another smile slipped the ticklish female. "Let me go!"

kouun no kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:38 am
User Image

Kotori Ito

"A slave?" Kotori shook her head upon hearing those words, her clan did not send her here looking for a slave but an aid of sorts. The black-haired kunoichi would not just yet make that part clear to the brunette. "I'll explain what my clan expects of you later on, you seem to be quite the ticklish girl. I want to explore that further."

Clapping her hands together made more vines sprout out from underneath the ground. The ones at the captive's underarms did not relent either. Fourteen of them appeared divided among the sensitive areas left untouched. Five for the belly and two for each of the sides, the same for the ribs, two for each. The vines slipped right underneath her shirt. The last vine left over got into her bellybutton.

Now on the lower body, starting with the thighs, a total of eight vines. Four the right and left. Two on the inner thighs and another two on the backs of the thighs. One vine each got behind the knees. Finally, it was time for the feet. Seven vines for each foot. A vine each for the heel, sole and arch. With four spaces between the toes, you would need one for each. Simultaneously, all of those vines began to wiggle and tickle, joining the underarm vines now.

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

"I don't care what your clan wants! Kehe! I don't even know w-who the hell you are. F-for all I know you could be lying about th-this and back into slavery I go. Nehehe!" She was not going to give in that easily. She had met plenty of pretty faces that told her she was wanted for other things and always ended up back in the same spot. She did not want to go back there again. A clan wanted to use her for her gifts? Yeah right.

Upon the mention of her being very ticklish, she actually blushed, cursing herself for being ticklish period. It was a definite weak side of her, the fact that she was sensitive to flickers and swishes and scratches of nails. Thankfully nails were not tickling her now, but the vines under her arms were definitely tickly. She went to protest to that statement, but then caught the last part of the sentence. "You w-want to what?! Hell no you-""

But no. No words could save her from what was coming next, for within seconds of the woman's sentence finishing, she saw more vines than she wished for grow from the ground, surrounding every inch of her bofy. Some surrounded her legs, many her feet, and quite a few on her helpless belly. She even felt some ride up her shirt to her ribs, and the fact that they were even on her feet, belly, and ribs made her very, very, very nervous.

"Don't you even think about...w-wait...d-d....Kaha!" The poor trapped female. "Hahahahahaha!!! Kahaaa!"

All at once they attacked. She felt the soft stroking of each little vine hit every area on her body. First there was her feet, every inch of her soles, toes, and tops teased and strokes with a softness that was absolutely torture. Then there was her legs, vines stroking the inner and the backs. Many teased her soft belly, the tummy trembling with every stroke on the inner tummy, which was a terrible spot, and from the button attacks as well. And then there was her ribs. This spot was bad, her eyes nearly widening the moment they touched, and now, her whole body was undergoing a tickle torture she never quite experienced before. Her whole body convulsed, her feet wiggling widely, her legs trying hard to shake even though they couldn't, and her upper body aching to get free from the teases of the plants.

"Hahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!" She couldn't hide those giggles now, pure laughter erupting her system. The softness was definitely maddening. She always prided herself in being tough enough to take a tickling, but could she actually take this one? "Hahahahaha! Stop! Call thehehehem off! Now! Hahahahahahaha! Let me go you hehehehehehehehehehe!!!! " She could barely get words out because everything tickled so much.

kouun no kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:42 am
User Image

Kotori Ito

"Your words are like daggers even as you laugh. Perhaps you should count your blessings that I do not wish to harm you. I'm sure others from my clan would make you eat those same words." Of course, tickling was Kotori's method of torture and could apply as a type of psychological torture but was nothing like what others of the Ito clan would resort to. A famous torture of the clan would be the water drop torture. The victim in question would be bound and source a of water would be left on for a single drop to come out of it at a time. That would continue until the person's will was broken and they agreed to whatever demands were placed upon them or the sound itself drove them mad.

No matter how much Aishu would plead, Kotori would not listen and as such, the vines kept up their soft and tickly assault all over body. Ten minutes had passed before the vines finally ceased tickling but didn't retreat into the ground just yet.

"Are you ready to decide on a course of action? Will you accompany me back to my clan's headquarters?"

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

"Wh-what else is new..." she managed to stutter out. "P-people always w-want to hurt s-slaves." After that, the tickling over took her slightly and she could no longer talk. Just laugh. She tried being tougher with it, but the constant sliding and stroking of those plants caused her to fall into a pile of helpless laughter. "Ehehehehehehehehehe! Nahahahahaha! Nyaaaaaaahahahaha!!!"

The stroking, feathery touches were definitely maddening on every inch of her skin, especially her weak areas. Her feet were just tickled on every spot, but whenever they would stroke her soles, and mind you, sometimes the vines would hold her feet still so she couldn't curl them, she would lose it a little. A constant dragging up and down on her feet, whether it be somethign soft or nails or anything, was a devastating way to torture her feet. Her second weak spot was suffering, too, her trembling and helpless belly shaking from all of the soft licks. They spared her no ease tickling her inner belly and had no issues dipping into that sensitive button of hers. And then there was her ribs, and the vines definitely sought to tickle every inch of those as well. She was very lucky nothing sharp was tickling there, but regardless, feeling those stroke up and down and in between her ribs was torture. She would not beg though. She would not ask the woman to make it stop. She still had some pride left in her.

"Kehehehehehehehehehe! Ehehehehehehahahahahaha!!!"

After what seemed like quite some time, the tickling did come to a stop, her body secretly thankful for the relief she got. Every ounce of her was still shaking slightly though, tingles traveling through her skin. She had never endured a tickling that long before, and while it drove her crazy, she wasn't quite ready to give in yet. She still had a little fight in her.

"Wow...you have to resort to asking nature to do your job for you, huh?" she said, still trying to catch her breath. "You make your leaves do the tickling? They're just leaves...they aren't that bad." Actually, it was quite the tickle torture, but she wasn't going to admit that. "That probably means you can't dish out a good tickling yourself, so you make a damn vine do it.

She was probably going to regret these words, but that little fight left in her helped her speak. And anyways, the woman might just get bored tickling her and leave...right?

kouun no kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:57 am
User Image

Kotori Ito

"I see you still have some fight left in you right now. Those I've tickled that way in the past were broken almost immediately. Looks, I'll have to personally see to you complying with what expect of you."

Preparing herself, Kotori cracked her knuckles before taking her position on top of Aishu, placing the brunette right between her legs. The lady ninja wasted no time after that, assaulting her captive's tummy and sides, the fingers alternating between the two spots at random. Mind you, the gloves she wore were fingerless that way some length could be kept to her fingernails, giving easy access to quite the deadly tickle tool in them.

The digits were so nimble that it was hard to trace the movements from the inner belly to the outer and to the sides.

"How is this for a tickling?"

Itasian_Fluff_Master

Synaesthesia Auditiva
Captain

Eloquent Informer

Itasian_Fluff_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:27 am
User Image

She started to get a little nervous when the woman actually climbed on top of her, but that second of nervousness was quickly forgotten as the ninja wasted no time in beginning the torture with her own nails. Now this set poor Aishu right off. She was immediately brought into a pile of giggle, laughter, and squeals as she was being attacked by the sharp nails on one of her weaker areas, her tummy. This area, along with her feet and her over sensitive ribcage, were the major danger zones, and now the other was attacking her belly with those pointed nails, and not only her belly, but her sides, too.

"Ahahahahahahahaha! Nahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!" Her legs and her hands shook like crazy, her eyes shutting tight as the nails did their work. What made it even worst was that the nails were so fast that she never knew where they were going to attack next. One minutes they were on her sides, and the next minute they were attacking her outer tummy, and the minute after that her inner tummy. She never knew where they would go, which made the tickling worst as it took her skin my surprise. It was actually a devastating tickle. The woman knew how to do her job, and well. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Kahahahahha!!! " She could already feel her prideness leaving her as the tickling was just that bad. But if she held on just a little more, she could win right? If she could handle a little more tummy tickling, she would be good, right?

"Is that all!? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! " she almost instantly regretted this as this tummy and side tickling was already hard enough for the poor ticklish girl to take.

kouun no kitsune

Sanctuary III: Role-playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces