Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mkodi

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:56 am
Last updated 08-09-10 by Felyn; Created
User Image

If you have one or both of your breeding custom slots left from a recent breeding and want to open them up to the public, this is the thread to do it! The SoA staff will not be regulating this thread - it will be used and run by the customers who provide and need the customs. There are still some points you should remember and abide by regardless!

• Posting an application is not a binding contract. The owners of the parents have a right to say no to anyone or everyone if they wish to. Please remember there are only two slots per breeding, so some breedings may have a lot of applicants and being turned down may be inevitable!
  • If you accept someone into your family that you don't know via these slots, be prepared for anything. You can ask them not to apply if they don't want to RP, but you can't take their cub away if they don't.
  • Please try to abide by everything laid out in the form. While SoA does not enforce RP requirements for general purposes, it would be nice if you followed anything they ask for.
  • Forms with visual references may be favored above those without.
  • If a breeding is not posted here, do not PM the owners asking about custom-in slots. The owners will post breedings here if they wish to open them.
  • Please make sure custom ins fit with the family. Custom ins are no longer allowed to be random!

User Image

User ImageThe Forms
If you want to post your breeding in this thread, please use this form!
[b]Name and image of Father:[/b]
[b]Name and image of Mother:[/b]
[b]Number of cubs currently in litter:[/b]
[b]Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in:[/b]
[b]Pride/pack/etc they will live in:[/b]
[b]Any Requirements:[/b] (Optional things like: must be male or female, specific color schemes, personality restrictions, etc)
[b]List of all Throwbacks:[/b]
[b]A bit of history about the family:[/b] (optional, in case the family is apart of an important plot)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything else you want to talk about)

[b]Closing Time:[/b]

If you are applying for a litter posted here, please use this form!
[color=darkblue][b]Applying for:[/b] (The litter you are posting for goes here.)[/color]
[b]Name of SoA:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Visual reference: [/b](optional unless parents request)
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional unless parents request)
[b]Any additional requirements that the family has:[/b]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:40 pm
Name and image of Father: Batu, nessiaing
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Thalassa, Seaki
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 maybe 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Likno <- new empty thread
Linko <- thread in old guild
Any Requirements: Please please please read up in the pride. It is a harem based pride but harems are not structured in the "traditional" way. These cubs will not know their father, only their mother and her partners in the harem. We prefer the cub remain in the pride, however we are not unreasonable if something comes up please just talk to us before removing the soa from the pride. No evil cubs please.

Meep is the colourist for the litter and she has specified this:
Meep
Before I begin, here is my obligatory list of things I suck at:

Quote:
Wings or other drawing-heavy markings
Landscapes/starscapes/etc
Ela'wadiyi, tribal-style or extensive tattoos
Clothes-as-markings
Extensive scales

(Nothing against these things, you just don't want me doing them. Trust me. It's better this way.)

I am opening ONE SPEED SLOT for a breeding. If you wish, you may submit parents who have complicated markings if you are 100% okay with the children inheriting a simplified, Meep-level interpretation of their parents' markings (this goes for custom-ins as well).

List of all Throwbacks:
Batu Family:
Mom, Dad, Brother, Maternal Grandma, Maternal Grandpa
A bit of history about the family: Batu was born to one of the illegitimate daughters of the king of S'F. He never knew his mother though because he was cub napped by his con-man of a father when he was still very young. He is an incredibly loyal lion who know resides in Mwezi a part of the secret rebellion. Again the cubs will not know him at all, he was merely a passing rogue who spent a little time in Likno. I provide this information just so you know some of the personalities in their lineage.

Thala is a very sweet gentle lion. She works as an artisan for the pride and is always careful of the items she chooses for her pieces. She will love her cubs, she is incredibly loving and be very protective of them. She is a member of the Monarch's harem, the leader of the harem Na'ila (owned by Velveteen Angel) will also be very protective of the cubs and will be a mother to them as will Nearachi (owned by Velveteen Angel) the last member (and only male) in the harem. The cubs will not find it odd to have 3 parents, with 2 moms and a dad, it will be the only world they know, they will be raised very loved and cared for.

These cubs will also have two older "brothers". Thala adopted the boys when they were just cubs and has raised them (both owned by Painted Moose). They will be very protective of their younger siblings and will likely steal them away for a day just to teach them all right way to bug their parents.
Extra:

Closing Time: TBD  

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:04 pm
Applying for: Batu x Thalassa
Name of SoA: Jioni
Meaning: Twilight/Dusk
Appearance: Similar to his mother except with a sort of sunset to nighttime theme. His mother's orange would be at the very top of his back, but then it goes into a deep purple (throwback from grandfather) almost close to a black with blue and white waves on the legs (perhaps a deep/navy blue, almost like there was a moon shining over the water, hopefully waves are fine). The mane and tail could be black like his father and finally a brightly colored eye, such as a light blue or light yellow, etc.
Visual reference: here, I think the blue in the legs and purple body would be a bit darker though. You absolutely don't have to follow this though if you think something would fit better.
Personality: He would definitely be sweet and calm to those around him, however he wouldn't hesitate in either defending others. Probably more will come later.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub will stay in the pride. Read up on the pride and make sure you know what to do.

edit: I'm a dum dum  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:49 pm
Name of SoA: Thabani
Meaning: “You all be joyful”
Appearance: Black with multiple colors in the mane and tail.
Visual reference:
Personality: Happy, Adventurous and very kind. Will stay in pride. ^-^
Any additional requirements that the family has: Linko ftw! =D Anei can help watch the new cubs! Yay! XD  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:47 pm
Name of SoA: Reisa
Meaning: Laughter
Appearance:
White, with CC number / location of splotches like dad. The splotches should be colored similar to the blue on mom's legs, with roughly a similar pattern. Blue eyeshadow, like her mama, but golden eyes like her papa. Nose/inner ear like Batu. I would like the base for her mane/tail to be white, with striping similar in the way of her mother, but the colors should be the darker orange of mom and the black of her father.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Reisa is a very sweet girl, almost to the point of naivete. She won't understand sarcasm, nor will she be able to think on harder concepts, so she's rather simple, but happy! Reisa knows she isn't the smartest, but she also knows that she doesn't need to be to have a fulfilling life. As a cub she'll be a big cuddler, and prone to making horribly pun filled jokes. She isn't very creative, which is sort of a sore spot for her; you'd think with a creative mom that she'd get at least a little of that, right? But she can't think of new concepts on her own. She does, however, like helping out in the process so she'll likely work as a sort of assistant for a few Artisans for a while until she finds her groove.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll stay in the pride fo life, yo~ Make her mama proud~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:08 am
Name of SoA: Nerina
Meaning: Sea Nymph
Appearance: Black base with mom's leg markings on the front legs in the same color as moms and dads sploches on the back legs in light orange to cream gradient. Would like for her to have the gradient leopards splotches on her back in a dark purple to dark blue gradient. Add a few small ones to her right cheek as well. inner ear will be a cream color and her eyes will be the same color as dads eyes. Dark purple stripe on her tail fur which will be cream colored like her uncles. And dads nose. Would like a splotch on her left ear and part of her skull as well.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Much like her name, Nerina is going to be extremely flirtatious and loving towards everyone she finds herself attracted to. She will be very adoring to her siblings and her parents. However, she'll be protective in nature towards them to those she's unfamiliar with.
Any additional requirements that the family has: LINKO!!! :3 she will not leave the pride.
If any of it is considered complex meep can cc from what I described into something she's comfortable with.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:19 am
Name and image of Father: Feuerblut
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Soleil
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 + 3 staff customs
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Firekin
Any Requirements: - Must have a ref! I'm terrible at imagining descriptions, ROFL - Here's some lines you can use! And if you don't like those, here's some others!
- Names need to fit the pride's standards! At present that's names that mean things like "Hot", "Fire," "Flame," and "Sun". Here's a good list!
- It cannot be a clone of a family member! As much as you might like the markings on one of Soleil's siblings, or Sinbad's markings, there's to be no clones, sorry! (Unless, of course, you own that lion!)
- Tell me if you're a pride newbie or not! Pride newbies(Including just the art) get a higher chance :> (But I may still be wow'd by somebody who's got a fair few Firekin under their belt! So don't feel discouraged ~)
- Don't be afraid of some of those 'huria grade' throwbacks ;3c
- Because this actually came up once in an ORP as something that happened - Yes, both parents will be raising the cubs, and no, nobody is going to be distant to any one of them! Regardless of huria status or lack there of. Feuer and Soleil will both be paying the cubs ALL the attention ~
List of all Throwbacks: Soleil
Mother Father
Album of her brothers and sisters

Maternal grandmother Maternal grandfather
Uncle Uncle Uncle Uncle Uncle Aunt Aunt

Great-grandmother Great-grandfather (Pink marks are scars)
Other side of her great-grandfather to show the rest of his markings

Great-great Aunt Great-great Aunt

Paternal grandmother Paternal grandfather
Aunt Uncle Aunt

Feuerblut
Brother Sister
A bit of history about the family: Soleil is part of two of the biggest families in the pride - Her father's side traces back to Makadari, and her maternal grandfather is Bodaway. As far as mate material goes, she was more or less screwed, since everybody available that she LIKED was a cousin. She was raised with stories of the Safi, so she's well-versed in their side of the pride's history. She believes in Finar-si, and will pay homage to her, but she's waned on outright worshipping her like her father does. Her name is of French origin, meaning Sun.

Feuerblut, meanwhile, hails from the Roguelands. He comes with a bird companion, Jaeger, who is a constant friend. He has two siblings - One in the Aka'mleli, Galahad, and one still in the Roguelands, Soredamore. While he's aware, as a former rogue, of the presence of gods, he considers them just lions with magic and nothing more. His name is of Germanic origin, meaning Fire Blood.
Extra: Their maternal grandfather MAY not be in the picture too much longer... But he's probably the MOST vocal lion amid the Safi(Which is part of why he may not be around too much longer, ROFL)

Also, can you tell I LOVE the Firekin?

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:01 am
Applying for: Feuerblut x Soleil
Name of SoA: Fajra'vesta
Meaning: Fiery hearth
Appearance: Looks mostly like her mother with a bit of her father's foot, eye, and ear pattern.
Visual reference: here Colorist would probably do better on the foot pattern XD
Personality: Like her name she has a bit of of a fiery personality, getting pumped up and excited about new experiences and sparring. She doesn't fight in an angry way, she just likes to spar with others and test her strength. She's very playful with her family sometimes to the point of annoyance. However she tries to be respectful of them and be a good daughter and sister.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No family member clones.

Notes: Pride Newbie. If the colorist wants to add anything they can if they want.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:02 pm
Name and image of Father: Uri'Anik
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Shemshi-Eusi
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Motoujamii-Simo
Any Requirements: None
List of all Throwbacks: Uri:
Brother
Sister
Brother
Brother
Dad
Mom
Paternal Grandma
Paternal Grandpa
Maternal Grandma
Maternal Grandpa

Shemshi-Eusi: Sister, Sister, Brother, Sister, Brother, Brother
A bit of history about the family: Both parents will take part in the raising but this was a fling, nothing too plotty.
Extra: Randoms are allowed (within reason of course, follow shop rules)

Closing Time: CLOSED  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Name of SoA:
Meaning: CINÁED
Appearance: born of fire
-one green eye(the father's eye color) and one gold eye (the mother's eye color)
- the mother's red color for the body color
- white ears like the mother with the red lines from the father
- white toe markings on all toes
- white belly and chest where the father has black
-the father's facial markings with the black streak on his face going down the back to the tail and the tail back black
- the father's leg markings but one in the frontleg and one in the backleg instead of on both front legs
black mane and tail
Visual reference: I fail at this sorry :[
Personality: I like rping this out but more than likely he will be a mixture of both the parents.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No family member clones.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 pm
Applying for: Uri'Anik x Shemshi-Eusi
Name of SoA: Azar
Meaning: Fire, Persian
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Sassy and loud, since her parents aren't exactly together, she is a pretty big attention seeker. Doesn't do anything dangerous, just volunteers for any and everything so she can be involved. She'll be a hunter.
Any additional requirements that the family has: -  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 pm
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning: ??
Appearance: CC from both parents, markings from both, throwbacks as desired. Dad's mane with mom's color also thrown in.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: (optional unless parents request)
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

magnadearel

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:33 pm
Name of SoA: Aburuseken
Meaning: Japanese "Scorch the World"
Appearance: I have a ref image! x3
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Mmm... if he's not talking to you, he's at the very least indifferent to your presence, more than likely, he likes you though. It's when he talks that you know you've messed up as this guy only opens his mouth when he has something scathing to say about something stupid you did/were going to do or said/were considering saying. He's poised and well composed and rarely loses his temper, but he fights like a beast. Not sure if the new firekin pride will have the same ranks as before.. but if they do he might become a Soldier or a Water Seeker.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Tried not to make him too random, please pm me if you don't think his design will work though!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm
Thanks for the submissions guys! Ness and I have decided to go with Puh's custom.

Puh, you can post it in Ecavi's breeding thread when you're ready! Also, since the Firekin lines have the adults facing the opposite way the lines you used for your ref are facing, you might want to make a note that you'd like your design showing on the adult lines, just in case ;D

Puhterodactyl
Name of SoA: Azar
Meaning: Fire, Persian
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Sassy and loud, since her parents aren't exactly together, she is a pretty big attention seeker. Doesn't do anything dangerous, just volunteers for any and everything so she can be involved. She'll be a hunter.
Any additional requirements that the family has: -

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 pm
Name of SoA: Etney
Meaning: Irish for "Fire" according to this website
Appearance: Pretty much like the ref, but better, of course, because I fail.
- Brown is a throwback to her dad's sister, the saddle markings for the red should hopefully be done in a similar way to her uncle.
- Foot swirlies like her dad.
- White marking on the head like her mother (I forgot to fix it up/put it back in when I was fiddling with the ref!)
Visual reference: Click!
Personality: Probably a mix of the parents, a little bit resentful that she is a Huria, though determined to make things work and do her best for the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No clones! I also only have 1 Firekin, but he's a rogue so no Firekin lines yet. (I hope it's okay I did a Huria!)  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff