Mishi Tanaka
Crew

Eternal Trickster

16,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:11 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Mishi you may have seen me around. I played Orion for the 12th Annual Ball and was a guest for the 11th through to the current ball. I have been helping with the ball planning since the 12th ball and am looking forward to getting to know you and sharing information all around to make the AURB and other user run events much more awesome and less stressful on the hosts from year to year.

Feel free to introduce yourself here as well or start your own thread in this forum section of the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:48 pm
*casually takes over Mishi's thread cause she loves Mishi*

I'm Violet. Sometimes I'm here, sometimes I'm there. I have held a myriad of roles in the ball. My first was as a guest in the 9th. I was a co-host in the school room (Katya Fitzgerald) in the 10th, a floating co-host in the 11th (librarian), secondary main host in the 12th (Sagittarius), a host in the circus room in the 13th (Lilly Dracul), and a lurker in the 13th (it was homecoming weekend, my life got crazy very quickly, very unexpectedly.)

I've also pretty much been some part of every committee except plotting. That's actually now on my bucket list now that I think about it...

I'm super excited about helping to get this guild together as a valuable resource and getting to know more and more people in the great, big, growing AURB family. <3  

a porg
Crew

Anxious Astronomer

aucosu

Familiar Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 pm
Hullo there, I go by Mush. I was Abel in this last 14th ball as a co-host, and Sadie in the 13th as a secondary. Amusingly, they were both pirate lackeys somehow...(and i miiight have rped with myself a couple of hours when it got slow lmao. Was Dan the fabulous merman for a few hours heh).

Hopefully this next ball will be less stressful on everyone, and that it will be even more fun!

Let us be pals, ey?

Hopefully this guild and the planning guild will help more people find out about the ball, give more information to future members, and keep the AURB going strong for years to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:48 pm
Hiiii! I'm Akari Arima! Though in this forum, I'm still listed by my old usernames Pink in Style and Lucky Pink Wings! I was young and stupid...... ninja I've done a lotta RPing and am currently working in the 15th AURB Sun Fae room  

Akari Arima

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Leyna

Naughty Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 pm
Hi there. I was one of the room hosts in both the 2nd Annual Ball and 3rd Annual Ball. I was also the Main host of the 5th Annual Ball. I'm just super happy to see that everyone has been keeping up with it and have made it better and better each year. I never have time to really do much planning these days but I always try to point people in the direction to help. Love you guys. heart classified_omnomgrunny  
Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games