Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:06 am

WE HAVE A NICE DECK

User Image

Yiss.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image

⊹ Shane Morgan leaned against sturdy wood, watching the darkening sky display its colours.

He had already kept the governor's Packet in his chambers, not wanting to accidentally misplace or damage it later on. It was a silver container with intricate markings and a very strong lock. Not that he cared what was inside. What he did care, however, was that the ship now carried a highly valuable Packet that might end up making them a target for pirates. And they had a long, long way to go before it was to be delivered. The Captain had been firm in his conditions towards the governor; they would not be heading straight for San Augustin. The town was tenth or so on their list, so they would still be stopping by other ports along the way. The governor had agreed, saying he only needed it there by the second week of June.

Not that the timeframe was of any help.

"A personal delivery? Surely one of your own would be better suited for the task. What about the HMS Defendant?” He had asked.

“My ships are far too well-known.” Said the Governor. “The pirates would flock to them like starving seagulls.” To that, Shane had to agree. “Your ship, on the other hand, is small and known to carry things the pirates consider trivial.”

“Where is this delivery meant to be sent?”

“San Augustin.”

Shane had winced inwardly. San Augustin was more than a thousand miles away from Port Royal, not to mention the crew still had to stop by the other ports along the way. From there to San Augustin would take nearly a month.

“You will be rewarded handsomely.” The Governor assured.

In the end, he had no choice but to accede. It would have been far worse to have gotten on the bad side of the new governor. What if he had asked for a random search of their ship out of spite? As if nodding, the ship was rocked by a sudden wave. The Captain tilted his head upwards to where the Crows' Nest was. He was sure that the Black Angel was there, as usual, completely stripped of her human form. She had been displeased with the news, and even more displeased that he had agreed to the task. Who would have thought that their little business would attract the attention of an official?

"I suppose we've gotten too good at this."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:16 pm
★ ★ Rhyannon "Rude" Argall, White-haired Viper of the Seas ★ ★

User Image

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"Captain." A single word, as a greeting- or perhaps just to give him notice that she was there. Rude had appeared on the quiet moonlit deck, her feet silent on the wood as on soft grass, and was standing over by the mast. Howl was by her feet, twining around her shin, looking at Shane with his beady eyes. Like those of his mistress, the eyes of the fox-squirrel gleamed a bright orange in the dimness, emitting a glow just like Rude's did, though lacking the human appearance of hers. She came nearer, standing to the side of and just behind him, watching the water.

As she said nothing else, and continued to say nothing, a long stretch of silence went between them, though this was no different from normal; both were taciturn personalities, as a principle. There was really only one viable question, at present: did she come over here to talk to him? To ask him something? Out of concern? Or just to watch the moon's thin reflection on the waves? Rude was a woman hard to gauge, and no amount of time together had really altered this fact.
It was then, though, that she spoke. "You're concerned." It was a statement, not a question, though it wasn't that forward. Howl hopped onto the railing, and walked down it as easily as though it wasn't swaying, seating himself by the captain's elbow, fluffy fox-like tail swishing slowly, like a cat's. The quartermaster leaned slightly, propping her elbows on the railing and folding her arms, leaning on them. Her silvery bangs, bright as the moon's reflection in its own light, curled about her face and over her bare shoulders, most of her hair pinned up today. "Are you worried?" she said, now turning her head slightly to look at him out of one eye.

Not waiting for his answer, she turned her gaze back to the dark surface of the sea several feet below them, letting him think without being under her penetrating scrutiny. A sea-breeze kicked up, lifting the spray of the water higher, ruffling the fluttery open pieces of her sleeves. She said after a moment, more quietly, ".....are you worried about us?" She didn't elaborate, but what she meant was obvious. Their curious ship. The motley crew.
And its many, many secrets.

What company she be in: Shane, Howl.
Her mood particular: Expressive.
Her plan of action at current: A question.

Kiaravell the Black Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image

"No use worrying about something we can't change."

He gave her a sideways glance. There was no way to explain the uneasy feeling deep inside, as though this Packet delivery marked the beginning of a difficult path ahead. Still, it was his duty to appear unfazed. He was the Captain, after all. He should be the last one to show worry. Sometimes, Shane wished he had the Black Angel's marionette-like qualities. He couldn't remember ever seeing her face clouded by unease.

"Where is the guest, by the way?" He asked, turning to her. "Apparently, Kiaravell has something to tell him."

{Very sorry for the shortness. May edit later if any ideas surface. Bad block.}

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Logic Plague

Ice-Cold Protagonist

13,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Janus K. Delaney
User Image

-Freshly caught fish

A soaking wet elf ascended from the ocean and boarded the boat, a large cloth sack tied to his back. The bag made a soft squish as it was set on the deck near the bow of the vessel, slight indications of it moving accompanied by the smell of ocean water and fish sufficed as to explain the contents. The lad whistled loudly and padded feet were soon heard ascending from the cargo hold. "There you are, crazy mutt, I go fishing for dinner and you leave port?!" Janus unties the sack from his back and sits on the bow of the ship while the stray dog replies with growls and friendly barking. "Catching up wasn't a problem, many creatures down there are quick enough to catch a ship... including that weird thing...
Safe here?"
Janus sits cross legged, wringing water out of his shirt while patting the top of the dog's head while it whined happily in reply. "Oh well you know best, don't you? Maybe I wanted that ship back... well not if they are going to try that." Janus shrugged and opened the sack, digging out a fish from within. "Now we just need something to start a fire with." Janus grinned and tied the bag closed, looking around the deck, noticing that there were a quite a few people staring at him.

"...Care for a drink mates?" He dug one of the bottles of liquor from his pocket, holding out to them. "It's quite alright, I have an extra for myself." Janus looks to his left and then to his right as the crew simply stared in silence. "Oh it's okay,
they didn't follow, I gave them the slip, mates."
He picked the bottle back up and pocketed it seeing as they weren't going to speak to him. Janus goes back about his business, pulling a few wet sticks from his pockets to build a fire.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gaius hurried up to the deck from below. "Captain! I heard some odd sounds outside the hull! Do you kn-"
        Gaius stared at the odd young man sitting on the deck. With a dog. And some sticks to- "WAIT WHAT'RE YE' DOIN?!"
        Gaius quickly kicked the sticks out Janus' hands before things quickly got out of hand.
        "Are you soft in the head lad?! Don't go playin' with fire on the damned ship! You'll turn us into a tinderbox!"
        Gaius picked Janus up by his collar and stood him upright. "What on earth are you doing aboard this ship?"

White-Haired Protagonist

Rhyannon Argall

Awesome Doormat

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Quote:

Quote:

Spicy Cal

Handsome Daredevil

9,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Awesome Doormat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:35 am
User ImageWell, well, well.

Things were definitely more entertaining outside rather than inside. Shade sauntered on deck to find the large boatswain, Gaius, manhandling the blonde-haired elf he had previously spotted at the bar two days ago -- "how did he get on board?" was the topic of this evening, or better yet; "why was he on board?"

Shade leaned against the railing of the ship, opposite to the captain, Shane Morgan, and the quartermaster, Rude. He sent a half-hearted salute over to the duo before turning his attention back to Gaius and the elf. Depending on where the situation would go - if this elf were to stay on board for free, Shade was more than prepared to demand his coin back from the quartermaster.

He fished out a single gold coin from his overcoat pocket and started to flick it up and down -- this had become somewhat of a habit of Shade's, something that the crew would soon start to recognize, and possibly find annoying over time.

- - -

Rhyannon Argall

Spicy Cal

White-Haired Protagonist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 pm

User Image

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Rude said nothing to Shane's rejoinder at first, merely watching the waves. She started to speak, after a minute, but stopped suddenly. "Well, I-" The possessor of keener ears than a wolf at times, she paused, then turned upon hearing water puddling on the deck. She turned to see a young and soaked to the bone lad heaving himself over the railing of the Wanderer, setting himself onto the deck.

She stared.

What in the name of the seven rings of hell. The boy just sat there like nothing was out of the ordinary, offering she and Shane booze, if that was the limit. Next, on top of it all already, he started arranging sticks as though to start a fire, ON THE DECK, of all places- an act abruptly put an end to by the swift action of the boatswain, as Gaius kicked the sticks out of his hands and then seized the lad by the scruff of his sea-soaked clothes, like a misbehaving kitten. It was in this moment that she collected herself, her wide eyed expression smoothing over into her usual unfathomable one, though her brows were knit in a way that suggested she was not pleased in the least. She turned her head, spotting Shade appear on deck- he was now watching the action- and, she quietly surmised, probably calculating his potential next moves based on the outcome. Hrn.

Rude went forward at a calm pace, Howl jumping onto her shoulders as she stepped away from the rail, stopping squarely in front of Gaius and his captive. She crossed her arms loosely, under her chest, and scrutinized him with a stern look so penetrating it was surprising his flesh wasn't peeling back from his bones to reveal all that was inside. She spoke, then, quietly, but firmly, a subtle hint of steely displeasure buried in it. "....you will explain, in full, why you are on this ship. And how. If you do not, or I find your explanation lacking, you will go to the brig. Either way, you will spend time in it, because we are not a merchant vessel nor a ferry. We do not take passengers-" here, she cast a glance at Shade, half wary and half warning, "-unless, on rare occasion, they received permission to come with, and paid their way. You have done neither."

Her eyes fell on the dog, then and narrowed. Howl hissed threateningly. The canine whimpered, and backed away a pace or two. She returned her gaze to the boy, her eyes' orange lights snapping just like the glow of embers in a fire. "Assuming you are neither simply thrown back overboard, nor held prisoner til we can rid ourselves of you somewhere on land, you will likely be making heavy amends for inviting yourself onto a private packet ship. You are bloody lucky we are neither pirates nor King's men. Fool." She started to turn, paused, then glanced at him and added darkly, "If I see you so much as touch a match, a lantern, or anything that burns, I shall tie you to the topsail yard and leave you there til we reach port." She turned. "....Captain. Shall you weigh in. We have, as you can see....a stowaway." Of all the bloody times, she thought, rubbing her temple.

What company she be in: The captain, Howl, Gaius, Shade, a strange stowaway.
Her mood particular: Rather irksome.
Her plan of action at current: To deal with this. Swiftly.

Spicy Cal

Fawxington

White-Haired Protagonist

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

⊹ A thud sounded as something landed on the deck.

Something with long, dark hair and unusual eyes. Something that had a pair of large wings, spanning so wide they barely touched the ground. During the day, she would have been known as Kiaravell, the bounty hunter. The owner of the Resilient Wanderer. But now, stripped of her mortal guise, she was the Black Angel. And she was grumpy. Her presence caused a short stretch of silence.

She had spent the past couple of hours sleeping up in the Crow's Nest, enjoying the cool breeze. It was something of an unspoken rule for the crew; you did not wake her up. Not unless someone was dying or the ship was on fire. Not unless you wanted to be thrown overboard out of irritation. But it happened. Even the Captain seemed to be keeping a deep sigh from escaping.

The Black Angel looked to the sopping wet intruder, then to Shade. Her gaze lingered on the latter, as though daring him to react. She knew he was an Immortal from the very start; the question was, were those binds around his eyes real? She was in plain now, and they were on even ground. If he couldn't see her, then nothing is gained nor lost. If he did see her, well, this was her message to him. She knew. He knew. Kiaravell turned a cold gaze back to the stowaway.

"I suppose I should kill you."

{ooc: feel free to skip Shane's turn, he's basically just extra done atm}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Janus K. Delaney
User Image

-In trouble?-

Janus blinked as the taller man picked him up suddenly, only to set him on his feet. The apparent commotion soon drew attention of a few others."My friend and I are stowaways, yes. It was his idea you see." Janus pointed to Poochmaximus only barked in a reply."See? We left with you a few days ago from Port Royal due to some shady individuals who were hunting for me, business involving my late father most likely. If it is one thing I trust it is the instincts of my friend here." Janus hoped to spare them a lengthy dialogue and turned back to the dog and ran his hand under the chin of his four-legged companion, listening to the dog growl back at his elven friend. "yeah yeah... okay." Janus drew from his pocket, the winnings from two nights ago and dropped it within the palm of the man named Gaius.

"Truth is, I have nowhere to go, here is restitution for supplies that... may have gone missing. I can work and am able bodied or you could lock me up..." Janus turned back to the others gathered there, a hint of pride swallowed emanated from the elven lad. Then the words the quartermaster had spoken hit harder than a dagger, the sharp tone was almost enough revive that spark. A quick bark from Poochmaximus turned Janus towards the dog. "Well, yeah I expected things to go over better than this! I even went out and fished!" Janus growled back at the dog and leaned down to be eye level with him "This was your idea! No- Aww come on she is being harsh! Yeah, I understand that the fire wasn't the best idea! Then again seagulls could always get me down... Fine we will do this your way." After the odd argument Janus stood back up and turned back to them, awaiting the captain who the white haired woman had called for.

"I suppose I should kill you." His first reaction was that similar to that of a wild animal baring its fangs when threatened, his eyes narrowed and he only was able to stop himself from reaching to defend himself just in time. In order not to cause further alarm or risk losing himself to his wild like instincts, the elven lad dropped the blade at his hip, the pistol opposite side, and finally the old bow he carried with him. "If you can live with one less star in the night sky, so be it." Kicking his weapons away from himself he returned gaze to the others. "Would you prefer using my own weapon as to not stain yours? Perhaps something more... elegant?" His blue eyes for a moment locked with the dark haired woman's own.His words painted a picture that it would be dishonorable towards him, but acceptance of his feared fate. "Death has come for me many a time, spare the dog. That is my only request."

-Winnings removed from inventory-
-Weapons Removed-

Spicy Cal

Fawxington

Rhyannon Argall

Logic Plague

Ice-Cold Protagonist

13,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Spicy Cal

Handsome Daredevil

9,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gaius' anger subsided some as the stranger apologized and handed him what earnings the man had on him as recompense. However there was still great confusion at how this man came aboard. Gaius looked over at the dog accompanying the stowaway and his heart softened even more while Rude interrogated the intruder. Before Gaius could think to ask what to do with him to the captain, Miss Kiaravell came down with such silent fury in her small frame it made Gaius shudder.

Gaius' eyes raised in alarm to what Kiaravell suggested and with the stowaway's willingness to surrender himself so long as his dog was kept safe.
        "Wait! We shouldn't be so quick to extremes Miss! I won't deny his actions need proper recompense, but taking his life? You can't! I-I won't allow it." Gaius swallowed a lump in his throat after speaking so strongly out of turn. He was hardly in a position to stop Kiaravell from doing what she wanted with the stowaway but even if it costed Gaius dearly, he wouldn't let this happen.

"I always have need of more hands to help me on the ship. Let me take him under my watch if that will satisfy you. That way, if anything goes wrong, you can punish me instead. I won't shy away from the consequences. They would be far less severe than killing an unarmed man."

White-Haired Protagonist

Rhyannon Argall

Fawxington

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:33 am
User ImageUser Image

⊹ Oh, Gaius.

The Black Angel was already softening somewhat from the elf's reaction. She was taken aback by him, somewhat. He gave her, how to say, such a 'Rigel' feeling. And to add to her already-faltering resolve, the gentle giant had decided to intervene too. Though the woman would likely never verbally admit it, she did have a soft spot for both the ship's navigator and boatswain.

She stared at the elf for what seemed like a very long time, then at his dog. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously at the latter. Turning her gaze back to Gaius, Kiaravell sighed. His earnestness won her over this time. And it woke her up a little more, too.

"He's your responsibility, then." She said, and saw Shane looking a little too satisfied. She glared at him and he cleared his throat, looking solemn once more.

She turned to the elf. "Pick up your things. It's difficult for me to feel irritated with you when you look so pitiful."

Yes. She was still grumpy. The Black Angel then proceeded to sit herself on Gaius's left shoulder. She was also annoyed with him, so this was the most she could think of right now to 'punish' him for making her appear so lenient in front of two newcomers.

{ooc: so sorry for not quoting and posting out of turn, thought it'd be best to have her reply soon}

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

Kiaravell

Captain

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image

"You're all going to end up waking--" He had begun to say.

But it was too late.

Kiaravell had woken up and- even worse- in her true form. In front of both Shade (but he was blind) and the strange person who had just come aboard. Everything played out while the Captain's face went blank with the gravity of how "done" he was. He looked to the side, briefly contemplating going for a swim. He could just get Condyle to fish him out later. Thankfully, Gaius had come to save the day. Shane watched the Black Angel deflate like a balloon and could not help a smile- which vanished quickly once he saw Kiaravell glaring at him.

"This isn't usually how I add members to my crew," He told the blond elf. "I normally share a drink with them beforehand, then get their name."

Shane knew that Rude was most likely about to go into her Quartermaster mode. Enough was already going on, and Gaius's new assistant did not have the best of welcomes. Well, one could say it matched his entrance, but that aside, the Captain wanted a better start. Something that was not always easy when there was someone (Kiaravell) onboard who threw death threats around so carelessly. He gave Janus a wry smile.

"My name is Shane Morgan. I captain this ship." He said."I apologise for the rather rough start. I don't like things done so harshly, so," He glanced at Rude. "Everything drops here. Welcome to the Resilient Wanderer."

There. He looked to the Black Angel as if to say, "that wasn't so hard, now was it?" but she simply scowled and turned the other cheek. At the very least, he had done his part. The Captain made his way to the rudder wheel, where Rigel should have been. He figured the man was below deck taking care of his sister at the moment. He didn't mind. Steering the ship meant he could pretend to be busy while everyone tried to get over the awkwardness.

Fun.

Spicy Cal

Rhyannon Argall

Fawxington

White-haired protagonist

Condyle

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Below deck he certainly was. With his head hung low in defeat, Rigel headed back towards the deck. His lips curved into a small, frustrated pout after having the merchandise he purchased from the marketplace broken by his -currently less than loving- twin.

"I like those things. That ain't fair." though technically, he was after all, spending Gemini's money.

With a small sigh, he returned to the wheel, where he supposedly stood. However, the captain soon came into sight. Rigel hurried on over, rubbing the back of his neck as he apologized for leaving his duty. Their course weren't in need of any major changes in direction at the moment, so he supposed it would be alright.

"A--h! Captain! Sorry for leaving my post without any prior notice-!"
        exclaimed the man. "I had a little.. situation with my twin." and the bite mark on his arm would explain quite a lot. Rigel was notorious for purchasing useless items from the marketplace, or being scammed into purchasing items that worth almost nothing at all.

He paused, emerald gaze scanning his surroundings once he picked up on the tensed atmosphere. With caution, he'd proceed with his question. "Did something happen moments earlier?"

Details: One New Message!

I'm Feeling: Indifferent
I'm speaking to: Shane
I'm currently wearing: the usual.
I currently have feelings for: No one.

OOC:

I AM SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE LASKJFALKSJF ;A ;

Quotes:

PUMMMY

Trash

Rhyannon Argall

Inquisitive Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 pm

User Image

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

During all of this, apart from her previous remarks, Rude said not a word.
She merely watched, arms crossed, a finger on her lips, her eyes crinkling in that way that was like a smile when the Angel perched on Gaius's shoulder, and let it all unfold without her doing or saying a thing. In the end, Kiaravell gave into Gaius's plea for the boy, as well as the boy's mixed fright and willingness to die just to protect his companion, and it was decided that he was to be Gaius's new charge, now a part of their crew- ....though, she thought, he's really been shanghaied into his more than anything else. Glancing at him, she added, mentally, Poor lad. He's barely a shade older than my own two devils. ....I'd best make sure they don't run him ragged.

When Shane glanced at her, still speaking to the boy, or Janus, as he was named, she merely inclined her head. Watching the captain go to take the wheel, she turned to Gaius, and said quietly, "Well, Master boatswain, I would say your work is cut out for you quite straightforwardly. ....though I will repeat my prior warning about the topsail yard, should he be allowed near flammable objects, and extend it to you in the same order." Her eyes moved to Kiaravell, orange meeting the gaze of deep blue, and Rude then added, "...though, should young Master Janus succeed in burning anything he especially shouldn't, it is more likely that Miss Kiaravell may get her hands on you first. Either way, I should advise great caution to you and...your new assistant both." She gave a short sigh, and tilted her head, her eyes falling on the dog. She crouched, and extended one slim hand, rubbing it under its chin. Her eyes just as gentle as the touch of her slender fingers, she said to the animal, "....I wonder if you are only what you seem to be, as well, little one. Mind yourself now." Standing upright, she cast the sails an upward glance, and called to the captain, "You might adjust a few points, we're leaning a bit too westward."

Her eyes fell on Shade after, and she just looked at him, her expression a little uncertain, and yet, hard to fathom. "Nice of you to join us, Master Rigel" she said then, without turning around, just as the long-absent navigator appeared on the deck. She turned just as he questioned the awkward atmosphere, and her eyes fastened on his arm with laser accuracy. She went to his side, and took his arm in one hand, lifting it so the moon's light fell upon the teeth marks, revealing them in full clarity. "......" Her brows knit. Gemini's teeth did leave such awful marks in the flesh. Poor tortured thing. The quartermaster paused, and seemed to glance over her shoulder without turning around- at Shade, no doubt- and then just sighed shortly, and pressed her palm over Rigel's marred skin. They were in the open now, did it matter anymore, the secrecy? Tiny bubbling lights seeped from beneath her fingers, glittering golden and leaving faint sparkling traces in the air, almost like fairy dust. She frowned, and said very quietly, "....love is sacrifice as much as it is fervor, Master Navigator. Your patience does you great credit." She moved her hand, as though wiping something from his skin, and with it, seemed to simply wipe off the marks of his sister's teeth. Rude briefly rested a hand on his shoulder, after, and said, slightly more stridently, "Please take the wheel from the captain, as it is, after all, your work."

She turned and moved away, her eyes falling on Shade, and after a pause, she went back to the railing, a few feet from where he leaned on it, and folded her arms, leaning on her elbows. Howl, still perched on her shoulders, glanced at her, and then stepped down from her shoulders to the balustrade, stretching out, and then pacing away, leaving his mistress with the stranger who shared her hair color. After a moment of silence, she said, near silently, "...so, are you more, or less surprised?" She glanced at the Angel, sitting on Gaius, and then cast a slightly more unsettled glance at her own hands. She didn't doubt he'd seen what she did. Leaving the Angel's blatant appearance aside, actual magic was something else. After a second, she asked, somewhat hesitantly, ".....are you...quite human? Or....not...?"

What company she be in: The Captain, Gaius, Rigel, Shade, Howl, Kiaravell, Janus.
Her mood particular: Introspective. Curious...but cautious.
Her plan of action at current: To wonder.

Spicy Cal

Fawxington

White-Haired Protagonist

yo punny nut

[RP] The Resilient Wanderer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items