◐ Lunar Townhomes ◐ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to Lunar Townhomes! We offer many affordable floor plans for citizens of Big City and beyond!
We're located on a private island just off the main pathway to Big City. In addition to the natural flora that grows along our island, we have several beautiful peach trees in full bloom.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:56 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Plotting
I'm always happy to think up backstories and plan roleplays for my villagers!
If you want to contact me to shoot ideas or set something up, you can send me a PM here, quote me in the shop thread, or DM me on Discord (zombette#6514).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Roleplay Notes
  • I'm a literate writer, but I'm not great with adding bells and whistles. My writing style is simplistic with just a bit of flourish.
  • I work full-time and have other obligations, so I will not be terribly fast at replying.
  • Active roleplays are listed below. If a villager of mine is in an active roleplay, I would prefer to wait until it's completed before putting them in a new one.
  • All my villagers are aware of each other to some extent, if only because they live in the same housing complex.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Active Roleplays
Night Sky Over Big City Gutsy x Donutta, closed RP

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Click on a villager's card to go to their profile!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:03 pm

More friends means more fun! Although the villagers here are happy to wish with anybody, these are a few designs they'd like to see more of...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Each town home has their own mail slot and a communal post office for larger packages. It's also a great place to pick up new stationary!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stationary
None currently!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outbound Mail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Administration Files

Species
    Cat: 1
    Deer: 1
    Spider: 2
    Frog: 2
    Octopus: 2
    Owl: 1
    Rabbit: 1
    Toy (CYO): 2

Female: 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Discord Stats

Fruits
    Pear, Peach, Apple, Orange

Perfect Fruits

Bugs
      monarch butterfly, birdwing butterfly, tarantula

Fish
      tadpole, crucian carp, frog, bluegill, blowfish, horse mackerel, barbel steed, pale chub, dace, sea bass, yellow perch, bitterling, sweetfish, olive flounder, catfish, rainbow trout, salmon, ribbon eel, clownfish, neon tetra, squid, zebra turkeyfish, dab, freshwater goby, loach, killifish, carp, pond smelt, black bass, puffer fish

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quests

Joey
    ZOMB ROSS “Some happy little trees in this happy little graveyard.” "Every ghost needs a friend"

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:18 pm
    x  
    PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:23 pm
    x  

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover