Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:25 am
normal match  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:30 pm
Cigaro by System Of A Down hits the arena, causing the fans to explode into cheers as Cartwright makes his grand entrance. He is wearing an ENGLISH Flag inspired jacket, wrestling tights and boots. Cartwright swaggers towards the ring with purpose, looking to regain some momentum after the travesty that took place at WCWGs first Pay-Per-View, Slamboree.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

Michael Buffer: "Coming to the ring at this time, from London, ENGLAND and weighting-in at 225 lbs. Wearing red and white, he is one of the most recognised stars in the history of professional wrestling. He is the self-proclaimed Extraordinary Englishman, CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

Cartwright slides into the ring under the bottom rope and poses for the fans in the center of the ring. Cartwright was robbed of his chance of becoming the first ever WCWG World Heavyweight Champion on multiple occasions thanks to the champion, Ken Armand and his wife Alicia. You can tell by the look on his face and his body language that he is not in a good mood tonight.

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Tony Schiavone: "Cartwright looks like he's ready to take out some aggression on his opponent tonight!"

Larry Zbysko: "I wouldn't blame him if he did! Did you see what happened at Slamboree?! If that happened to me, I'd have grabbed a gun and walked into a high school!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien, his face still hidden under the hood, walks out with Lionel following behind him. Lionel gestures to the ring and Damien begins to make his way towards it.

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 265 pounds, accompanied by his tag team partner Damien, Lionel Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. Beneath the hood, he looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring at the champions. Lionel, meanwhile, walks up the stairs and steps into the ring through the ropes. He gestures to the larger man in the robe and Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps down again, while Lionel stands in the ring and looks at his opponent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:11 pm
Cartwright's opponent was unsuccessful at Slamboree, as he was unable to become the first WCWG United States Champion, it's like the battle of the wronged! Cartwright was cheated out of the WCWG World Heavyweight Championship and so was Lionel of his title! Cartwright and Lionel could be mates after this match, they've got something in common already!

That could be later, but for now, the match begins. Cartwright knows that Lionel is tough competition, as he won his debut match on the first edition of Nitro and has defeated a former World Champion during his time in WCWG! Cartwright prepares his hands, approaching the big man with confidence and looking to strike him with some rights.

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:00 pm
Lionel is caught with a couple of rights before he seems to get into the fight. By the third one, he reaches up to block and then throw some heavy rights of his own. He is not in the most pleasant of moods either and he intends to take it out on this former champion  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:34 pm
Cartwright was able to throw some bombs towards his opponent, but they quickly come back with force, each shot causing The Extraordinary Englishman to stagger backwards until the last right has him on the ropes!

Tony Schiavone: "It looks like both men have something to prove to themselves tonight!"

Larry Zbysko: "They believe that they should be champions right now, instead they are having to compete against each other with nothing around their waists at all! As a former competitor myself, I know how much that hurts when you see someone else holding what belongs to you!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Lionel has cartwright against the ropes, but that isn't good enough for him. He quickly attempts to clothesline the man out over the top rope to the outside  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:12 pm
Lionel uses his power to launch Cartwright over the top rope and to the outside using just his right arm! Cartwright gets up and starts staggering around the ring, wondering where Lionel went!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 pm
Lionel follows Cartwright to the outside, aggression written on his face. He looks to catch the dazed veteran by the arm, and give him a hard irish whip into the steel stairs. It would seem he wants to take his frustration out on Cartwright  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm
Lionel grabs Cartwright's arm and launches him forward towards the steel stairs with great speed. The Extraordinary Englishman collides into it with his legs, causing him to flip over them, showing-off his strength again!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:35 pm
Lionel ignores to boos of the fans as he continues his assault on Cartwright. He goes after him again and goes to pull him up and roll him back into the ring  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:54 am
Lionel keeps the pressure on Cartwright by lifting him up and rolling him into the ring, under the bottom rope. Cartwright crawls towards the turnbuckle and gets up to his feet, leaning against it!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 am
Lionel slides in after Cartwright and follows after him, looking to beat him down in the corner with some heavy rights and lefts to the face. Not the prettiest or flashiest tactics, but suiting to his mood  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:11 pm
Lionel begins to strike Cartwright's face with some stiff lefts and rights, Cartwright's head rocking back with each blow. The Extraordinary Englishman is in trouble! Cartwright attempts to escape the pummeling with a low dropkick to Lionel's knees, which would cause his head to hit the turnbuckle!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:49 am
there's fight in the Englishmen yet. Lionel is caught with a dropkick to the knees, and his face hits the turnbuckle. He remains leaning against the turnbuckle as a result  
Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff