Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Gaia is dying, and this is the last one we're probably making here. Come join us. Have fun. 

Tags: roleplay, romance, fantasy, comedy, slice of slice 

Reply The Edge Of the Worlds
Tranquil Depths Lake Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elderahn
Vice Captain

Tipsy Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

Masyn Harwick

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOC:

Masyn sat at the end of the long dock, looking out at the lake and up at the stars, thinking about his past and what he was going through right now. He sometimes came here to think about what his life would've been if he'd had been brought up somewhere else. Masyn resented Elderahn, more than the war really. He always thought about going away but never really had the courage to do it since he'd lived here all of his life. with a heavy sigh, Masyn threw one of the rocks he had in his hand into the lake, watching the water move once the rock pierced it before it was motionless again."Bullshit town...Why can't I leave...?" he asked himself quietly.

Theme:Hooligans - Issues
Romance:When You Can’t Sleep At Night - OM&M

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 am
User Image
Holly Morel [ Outfit // Mood: somber ]

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

Walking to the lake, carrying a fishing rod and tackle box with her, Holly expected to see the lake empty. She wore overalls, and only overalls, her barefeet feeling the grassy blades beneath her as she walked. Living in a monastery of only women she was used to not worrying about simple things like revealing too much. Compared to other villagers though, she felt modest still. Cautiously she looked at the sheep-man as she approached the dock. Having been in town for only a season, and having seldom left the church she didn't know anyone.

Holly hoped to eat meat today, something hard to come by for her in this village. Being a human brought her a lot of hardships, she was barred from most of the stores in town. For the most part she was self reliant, growing her own food, sewing her own clothes together - even what she wore now she made from materials she had to sneakily purchase in disguise. Distrusting of him, she sat nearby, but distant enough to not bother him. Wanting to go a day without being harassed outside of the church, she casted out her line. He seemed nice, she thought, but so does everyone at first. Still she wished she could start small talk, any talk with someone.

Gumi Baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:58 am
User Image

Masyn Harwick

OOC:

Masyn, having been lost in thought for so long, didn't notice Holly had walked onto the dock and sat down near him. He didn't think anyone else would be out here at night, the only reason why he was there now. He threw another rock into the dark water, watching the splash again before no movement at all. Masyn let out another sign and looked down at the last rock in his hand, mulling it over in his hand, feeling the edges of it. "I'm just like this rock..." He said quietly before throwing it as far as he could, the brightness of the moon and starts showing him it's path to the water. The sheep-man rested his head in his hand for a moment before running it through his white hair. "Why can't I have wings so I could fly?"

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 am
User Image

Holly could not help but to listen to the man, in the silence of night his voice trailed well. His words cut her deep, she wished she could fly away somewhere no one could ever find her. Somewhere she could live alone and repent for her sins. Glancing over to him, she looked back down at the water. He didn't seem to have noticed her, if she spoke to him, would he be upset?

Gulping down her fears, she decided to take her chances. Taking a deep breath before saying, "Hey-" Her throat cracking from being so unused, clearing it. "I couldn't help but to overhear, but are you doing okay?" Asked the woman timidly.

Gumi Baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:22 am
User Image

Masyn Harwick

OOC:

"Huh?" Hearing Holly speak, he turned around, surprised that someone was even there, especially a woman in only overalls with a fishing rod. "H-how long have you been there?!" He asked, slightly upset but more so at himself for being so distracted by his own thoughts that he couldn't tell someone had walked down the dock behind him. Masyn stood up quickly, trying to immediately put on his "tough guy" routine, before his foot caught on the lip of the dock and he tripped into the water with a loud splash.

While under water, he calmed down some, enjoying the feeling of floating for a moment before surfacing, coughing slightly since he didn't have the chance to hold his breath. He reached for the dock and pulled himself back on too of it, his clothes and hair dripping with water. "W-what kind of woman comes out here in the mid of night to fish?" he asked Holly, ignoring the fact he'd just fallen quite embarrassingly into the lake.

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:31 am
User Image

With a slight hint of fear as he yelled at her, she was about to apologize and leave to fish another day when he fell into the water. "Eh?" She let out in surprise, blinking a few times in confusion, did that really happen? She asked herself. Seeing him not surface immediately, she crawled to the edge of the dock where he fell over, looking over it's edge into the water.

Oh gods, oh gods.. she panicked. If he drowns right now, everyone will think I did it! Even if she wasn't a human they would think she drowned a man in cold blood! Holly took a few deep breaths before going in after him, not noticing him pulling himself out. She looked around underwater for a bit, before coming back up to see him now on the dock, asking her what she was doing out there late at night. Holly now pulled herself back onto the dock, soaking wet as well. "Err..." Let out the woman nervously. "The really hungry kind?"

Gumi Baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:39 am
User Image

Masyn Harwick

OOC:

Masyn looked at Holly confused for a moment before bellowing out a bit of laughter, seeing she was wet herself. He usually contained his laughter fairly well around people but the sight of this woman as soaked as he was himself just broke him some. Eventually, he caught his breath and wiped a tear from his eye that just looked like it was water rolling down his face. In a somewhat more composed manner, he started to try and ring out his clothes still on his body. "Yeah, I suppose so," he said with a bit of a smile. "Although I think we just scared all the fish away for miles" he added with a chuckle, not as upset as he was before.

Masyn looked at Holly a moment before looking away, still ringing out his clothes. "S-sorry if I..might've sounded harsh a bit ago..Usually I can hear people walking up on me...You just surprised me..." he said, his voice kind of gruff. He was usually a lot kinder to women than the men he was always around.

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:50 am
User Image

Holly sat back down by her fishing rod, legs crossed. A scowl spread across like with the man's laughter. Touching her overall leg, her palm glowing a soft red, the overalls instantly dried themselves from a temporary enchantment. Her eyes darting into the water as he made a comment on how they scared the fish. He was right, she would go another day without the sweet taste of protein.

"It's alright." Said he woman in her usual mature voice. Experiencing far worse treatment on a daily basis. He seemed to have either not noticed what she was, or simply didn't care. She hopped for the latter. "I've heard I'm very sneaky." Smiled the woman, she did have a bad habit of sneaking behind people and startling them. Hoping she could speak to him like she would with another human, she asked, "What kind of sheep-boy comes out in the middle of the night to skip rocks?" Elderahn was usually safe within the area, but a sheep seemed like they would attract wolves.

Gumi Baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:59 am
User Image

Masyn Harwick

OOC:

Masyn watched as her overalls dried, somewhat jealous that she could do that as water continued to drip from his hair although his clothes weren't anymore. Listening to her tell him she was fairly sneaky he let out small chuckle. He was sneaky too, but if he couldn't hear her even with better hearing then she could be the master of sneaky. Masyn then looked up at her.
"Sometimes you just want to be away from the rest of the world and what little there is to your life," he said, then looking over to the water. "You know, if you're hungry I could give you a few coins for something to eat if you want," the sheep man said, feeling like being a good guy that night. He was going to use it to buy a drink or two from the inn but decided against it, knowing it would just make things worse.

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

Holly felt saddened hearing the sheep-man, he reminded her of how she felt in this town. How little she had left after she abandoned her post. When he offered her coin, she felt her heart stop for a second her eyes lightly watering at his kind gesture. Not since today has someone in Elderahn shown her any kindness, but she had to refuse. "No, but thank you..." Said the woman in a soft tone, giving him a gloomy half-smile. Coin she had enough of, the problem was finding someone to accept it.

"I..." She let out, wondering if she spoke too much he would turn against her. "--have a hard time buying things in this town." Admitted the woman.

Gumi Baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image

Masyn Harwick

OOC:

Masyn nodded some, looking at his reflection in the water "Well, you do look human," he said, knowing how badly humans were treated everywhere now. To be fair, it was their fault for picking a fight with high elves in the first place, but they were still creatures of this world. He was just about as bad an outcast as her except every now and then he was able to pay for something instead of steal it.

"Ever since the war a lot of people in this town started getting bad reputations. I've had a bad one for a while now because of how I grew up, but I mean like humans and elves. All because people think they're all the same no matter what," Masyn let out a sigh.

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image

Her body froze hearing him say she looked human, her mind racing at the idea of what he would do if he found out she didn't only look like one; she was one. Remaining silent she sized him up in fear, that is until he said how he liked humans and elves. He could still be lying, she thought, but what would he have to gain from it? He was right, humans and elves weren't all the same, but If he knew the war crimes she committed he would learn to hate them.

"That's..." She said, pausing as she thought over what to say to him. "--kind of you.. to not hate them that is." Knowing he would see her better eventually, the light of the moon slowly becoming less covered by the clouds above. Admitting to it now would save her the trouble of thinking she could have someone to speak to. "I-- I am a human. Is.. is that alright with you?"

Gumi Baby

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image

Masyn Harwick

OOC:

Masyn shrugged. "I couldn't care less really. I've never actually seen any of the effects of the war up close, just how it effected other's opinions.
Growing up in Elderahn, the war never directly came through here yet. Plus,
when you grow up in the slums, you learn to work together with anyone you can no matter what species they are,'
he explained, knowing that just about everyone knew how he grew up since he never acted like the rest of the people living in Elderahn.

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

Holly felt her heart lighten hearing that he wasn't like the rest of the people in the town. Something she always hoped to see in someone. "I see..." She let out with a happy smile, her eyes lightly glistening as she looked off into the distance of the lake. If this sheep-man could accept people like her, maybe there were others like him?

Hearing he came from the slums, she could not help but to frown and tell him gently. "That's really unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that." Having never visited the slums in this town, she assumed they were the same as the capital. "But, err, it's nice knowing.. it made you kind." Smiled the woman as she looked at him. Perhaps the kindest soul she's encountered during her stay. "My name is Holly Morel." The woman told him, her fake name easily flowing off her tongue. "What may I call you...?"

Gumi Baby

The Edge Of the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas