Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Gaia is dying, and this is the last one we're probably making here. Come join us. Have fun. 

Tags: roleplay, romance, fantasy, comedy, slice of slice 

Reply The Edge Of the Worlds
Midnight Blue Cafe [ Cafe ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elderahn
Vice Captain

Tipsy Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

A nice cafe that serves a wide variety of non alcoholic drinks and a small selection of food.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:09 am
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis looked around at the small cafe and smiled it appeared to be out doors but there were still a few seats on the inside lit by light crystals. He took a seat on the outside and let out a small sigh. "Quite a nice little place here." he said looking around.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:14 am
Fae Arnette [Human form] Outfit

OOC:

User Image

Fae sat down across from Darius and smiled. "It does look rather quaint," she said with a smile, liking the atmosphere outside. Her mind went back to Darius asking her about a job when they first met and debated if being a server would be fun and easy enough for her to do, she certainly felt like she had the ability to do a good job but at the same time she felt like she would be too nervous to do anything. She picked up the small menu on the table and looked it over. "I forget how little I know about some foods," she said quietly.

Fairy Form
Theme: Sweets Parade
Romance: Hey Violet-Like Lovers Do

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:54 am
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis smiled and nodded "That's a good word for this whole town so far...well besides for the bath house...that place seems to be where the town budget went to." he said with a light chuckle. He picked up the menu and scanned it, it was mostly a large variety of tea and coffee and fruity drinks but it also had sandwiches, salads and a few warm food such as various fried sea food, quiches, calzones and other foods even he didn't recognize. Much more food than he was expecting

"Oh well...it's not a big deal I'm not even sure what a few of these are even. Bigger menu than I was expecting." he said and smiled at her."And go ahead and order whatever you want I've got this one." he assumed she didn't have that much money since she didn't have a job . He didn't want her to spend what little money she had on food with him instead of money for the inn. He assumed she cooked for herself or was good at foraging and spent what little money she did have on a place to sleep at night that was warm and dry.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 pm

OOC:

User Image

Fae's cheeks went red some. "Y-you don't have to keep paying for me, really. I manage on my own," he said, reading the small descriptions of all of the foods on the menu. She didn't seem to be very interested in most meats but then again, fairies weren't know to be meat eaters. She decided to go for a salad and a calzone, whatever those were. She hoped they were good.
A nice waitress came over to them and apologized for the wait before asking for their orders. "Can I get a barley tea, a small salad, and a.. calzone?" she asked with a smile, setting the menu to the side when she was done.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:08 pm
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis gave her a smile and a small shrug. "Well it's really no problem. " he had plenty of money at the moment, but this probably would be the last day he would be doing drinks and dinner for two for a while, at least until he got his own place and a job.Living in an inn could be nice from time to time but in general it wasn't a long term arrangement for him. He turned to the server, "I'd like a coffee with plenty of cream and sugar and also a turkey sandwich and a mini quiche please. " he said and set his menu aside as well, the server smiled took their orders and left into the cafe. He sighed and leaned back in the chair. "Been quite a day eh?"  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm

OOC:

User Image

Fae nodded. It had been fairly eventful for her since she'd never spent more than a few minutes with someone before. "You're actually the first person I've really spent any time with," she said, a little embarrassed. "Usually I go about every day pretty alone and not really interacting with anyone. I'm fairly shy," she admitted, her cheeks a light pink color as she looked down at the table. She'd quite enjoyed Darius's company, even if they met under rather embarrassing and random circumstances.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 pm
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly feeling really honored that she would spend so much time with him. Though he felt a small stab of guilt hearing she was shy, seeing as the first time he saw her she was naked...That was the last way almost every woman wanted to be see first, let alone a shy one. "Really? I find that very surprising I mean you're so nice," Not to mention beautiful but in his experience shy girls got scared away and flustered when men said such a thing to them. "I mean you helped me out without a second thought, showed me all around town and everything. "  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 pm

OOC:

User Image

Fae let out a small laugh. "I try to be kind to everyone I meet, no matter what the circumstances. You didn't seem like a bad guy to me, I mean... you did apologize quite a bit when we first met... so the least I could do was help you," Fae blushed deeply and messed with a bit of her hair. It had been quite a while since anyone had seen her naked, and usually it was her sisters when they bathed together. She kept her eyes dry, not wanting to cry in front of the dark elf again, even though he had been really kind to her. "So... where did you come from?' she asked, instantly regretting the question.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 pm
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis smiled and shrugged "Well still not everyone would do that." he became slightly worried when he heard 'no matter the circumstances' "Well...there are some circumstances where kindness can get you killed...especially with this war going on.." he felt a pang of regret as soon as the words left his lips, of course she knew that, he saw how she had reacted earlier. He looked away briefly "I'm sorry of..of course you already know that just...Well even bad people can say sorry you know." His eyes had a far away look when he was asked the question, he wasn't really even sure where Elderhan was located, when he ran he had no destination in mind. Just somewhere far away, somewhere safe. He had no idea how far away he was or even if he was north, south, east or west from home."Just...you know...far away I think. I uh...just you know.." he said idly with a furrowed brow.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 pm

OOC:

User Image

Fae looked down at her hands that were in her lap. "Sorry, you don't have to answer," she said quietly, knowing by Darius's reaction that he'd been effected by the war as well, no wonder he'd looked to rough when they first met. "I used to live in a cute little village, much like this one but smaller and full of fairies," Fae said with a small smile. "You would think that fairies would live in the wilderness and use mushrooms as their homes and such but that's just a rumor. As you saw, we stand about as tall as humans do most of the time, we just have the ability to fly and use magic. Some of us can turn small and some of us can use disguises," Fae let out a small laugh, never having told anyone so much about her species before. "We used to throw these cute little nature festivals every now and then to celebrate our goddess and swim in the natural pools that were made by her, it was really fun," she looked at Darius with a smile, little tears welling in her eyes but not from sadness.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis nodded silently trying to maintain his composure and tried to put all his focus on to her story. He looked up at her and listened to her tell her tale. A small smile crossed his lips as he listened. He never really believed all faries were small or that they lived in mushrooms. He had met a few half fairy folk and figured that would be impossible if they were all small enough to live in mushrooms. He noticed the tears in her eyes and reached his hand across the table for support. "It sounds really nice, seems like you have a lot of good memories..." He almost told her not to cry and that it would be ok. But most likely it wasn't okay for her fairy friends and it would be cruel of him to tell her not to cry. So instead he mumbled out "I'm really sorry.."  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 pm

OOC:

User Image

Fae quickly dried her eyes, not having noticed she was even tearing up until one fell down her cheek. She gave Darius a light smile. "It's hard to get over what happened to everyone, and it's hard not to be bitter towards the people who did it, but I also slightly blame myself, you know? Not being strong enough or powerful enough to save them. I would take their place if I could, honestly..." she said, taking a deep breath to calm herself. "The only think I can do is look back on the good things that happened instead of dwelling on all the pain and suffering. I'm sure the goddess protected them as best she could and is taking care of them after life," she added.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 am
Gumi Baby

User Image
Daruis Lupei

[ Outfit ]

Daruis forced a smile and shook his head. "Never blame yourself, it wasn't your fault..." He knew faries in general didn't have much fighting magic and rarley got into wars so there was really no need for it. "The ones who did it...not the entire race of them of course but...ya know the ones who did do it...they are the ones to blame." he said quitly not sure what else to say, it sounded like she had lost everyone she knew. "I'm sorry though..how long ago did it...did it happen?" he asked wondering if she was just better than him and handling death and loss.  

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain

Gumi Baby

Fashionable Kitten

3,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:21 am

OOC:

User Image

Fae shrugged. "I'm not actually sure really," she said, trying to piece together when it happened. "It happened at night so we were all caught by surprise and none of the neighboring villages could see to help us. I was able to get away somehow and ran deep into the forest, praying to the goddess for help. I couldn't see very well and ran until I tripped and fell into a hole underneath a tree, probably a sort of trap or something. It knocked me out for a long time, or maybe it wasn't very long at all... I don't really know. When I managed to crawl out of it, the sun was out but it was still dark in the forest, the trees were very tall too. I must've ran for quite a while since I didn't even recognize where I was. Much like you I wandered until I came across the little waterfall to clean myself and followed it here to this village where I sort of just stayed," Fae explained, sitting there in silence for a little.

She smiled as the waitress came back over with their drinks and their food, giving her a couple coins as a tip from her dress pocket before she left. Fae looked down at her hot tea, seeing her reflection in it before smiling at her food and feeling her stomach grumble some. With a small giggle and smile, she began to eat her food, bouncing back seemingly fast from having just talked so much.

Fairy Form

preposterouspanda

The Edge Of the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items