Welcome to Gaia! ::

~!~ Equestria POP! ~!~

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Equestria POP! B/C Shop! 

Tags: Little, Pony, Equestria, Friendship, Magic 

Reply Pony Adventures
Beauty in Creation [Seafoam Glimmer&Muse]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glimmer was searching the waters edge for objects. Her favorites were shells or pretty stones. Though her collection was made up of a wide assortment of natural objects to possibly lost items. She lifted a pretty bit of blue rock with her magic and looked it over before tucking in her bags. Looking up she spotted a gray colt. Curious she strolled over to him with a smile. "Hi there." She greeted, trying not to startle him.

ChexaRain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Muse had been perfectly at ease collecting tiny shell fragments, intent on grinding them for an off-white paint that would be the perfect shade for his latest small-scale 'doodle'. When the small voice of another foal broke through his concentration, he dropped the shell he'd been holding, shattering it into 3 pieces. "Oh, h-hello." He blushed shyly, not used to company.

I--LiveWire--I

ChexaRain
Crew

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

I--LiveWire--I
Crew

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 pm
"Oh sorry!" She said moving closer staring down at the shell before looking up at him apologetically. "I didn't mean to startle you." She smiled warmly at him. "You can have one of mine." She offered before rummaging through her bag to produce a variety of shells she had found earlier.

ChexaRain

Pony Adventures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff