Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Gaia is dying, and this is the last one we're probably making here. Come join us. Have fun. 

Tags: roleplay, romance, fantasy, comedy, slice of slice 

Reply The Edge Of the Worlds
Healing Springs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elderahn
Vice Captain

Tipsy Phantom

6,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:45 am
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Convenient steam // Mood: Comfortable ]

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

Walking past the clearing, she smiled softly at the sight of the hot springs. Her eyes still red from crying in the woods. A nice comfortable place after her talk with Nora in the woods. With little hesitation, Manami removed her clothes and went into the warm steam water. Submerging her body as she sat on the stone and looking over at Nora with a pleased smile.

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:56 am
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora wanted to avoid her eyes when the demon girl removed her clothes but couldn't seem to help but to stare but the steam from the hot springs seemed to obscure everything. She stripped down her adventuring clothes to the swimsuit that was underneath. Slowly she got into the water and let out a small sigh. "Oh wow...this is really nice...with the moon and everything..." But boy was it going to suck getting out of the warm to walk all the way home...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:03 am
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Convenient steam // Mood: Lubricious ]

Manami looked at Nora oddly. "Why are you wearing a bikini?" She asked with a tone of pure amusement. "Oh! I almost forgot..." Manami said, standing up from the hot spring and walked to her pile of clothes. convenient steam clouds seemed to follow her around, leaving nothing exposed. Bending down, with a little cloud that appeared right behind her, she dough through her pocket in her clothing, taking out half of a blue vial before walking back to the spring and sitting next to Nora.

"Magical steam cloud potion." Said Manami with a grin, normally she would walk around naked, but it felt different with Nora. She wanted her to see her naked in a different way, a confusing way. "Here take some, you won't have to wear anything but you'll have little clouds following you around for like an hour..." With that, Manami took hold of one of the strings on the side of Nora's bikini, and pulled it loose.

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora peered at the girl as she bent over and frowned noticing the clouds did in fact cover everthing. She blushed and looked away in shame when she realized what she was doing. Shyly she took the potion and took a smell of it, smelled kind of like grape. When the string was pulled the suit just fell off, she let out a small squeak and went under the water. She didn't know just one tug of the string would make it fall so quickly, which made her glad she never really wore it in public. She took the top off of the potion and drank it, small steam clouds formed around her and she let out a small sigh. "Well..thank you. The water does feel much nicer this way. " she said nervously with a blush. She looked up at the full moon. "It sure is nice out here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: Lubricious ]

"Well yeah your boobs actually get to touch the water." She giggled. While Nora looked up, her eyes were on the moon's reflection on the water, seeing the entire night sky illuminating in front of her. "It's so weird how you've lived here your entire life but never came to the hot springs..." Manami savored the moment, wrapping her arm's around Nora's, resting her head on the girl's shoulder with a content sigh. "I'm really glad you came after all."

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora blushed at the comment but couldn't deny the fact that it felt really nice. Nora reached her hand up and gripped Manamis hand and smiled slightly. "Yeah I guess it is somewhat weird...but well...I don't know. You know just as well as anyone how scary it is out here and well...I can't kick a dragon in the head. I can't run very fast. I have no magic, I'm just well...me. " she said slightly sad with a small smile. "But I guess being just me works well for small city living....I'm glad I came out too. It's nice." she said her heart slightly speeding up being this close to the girl, just because steam clouds were covering their bits from being seen it was still just steam clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:01 pm
User Image
Manami [ Outfit: Magic steam clouds // Mood: Nervous ]

Nothing could come of this, she thought. I'll leave and Nora will forget me, why am I even bothering? Holding on to the girl tightly knowing it wouldn't last. "You don't have magic..." She repeated, having an idea. Manami let go of Nora, facing her with her hands placed on her shoulders. "W-what if I stop being a familiar?" Said the oni, thinking as she spoke. "I could stay here, and I-I mean, I'll lose all of my powers, but..."

Letting go of the girl she looked hopeful, her eyes watering. "But you're normal, and you're OK. I won't need my powers if I'm safe and.. and-- I wouldn't have to say good-bye..." She smiled gently, feeling a fear creeping into her as she spoke of a life without her family. "I'll have to get a job, and it'll be really hard at first but..." Manami trailed off, looking out to the distance nervously.

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:09 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora looked at the girl and frowned slightly thinking. Manami sounded like she wanted to live a normal life, and that the life of adventuring maybe wasn't for her, but Nora couldn't help but to feel a bit pressured. "We..well if you want to do that...then I think you could...I mean living a normal life isn't that bad...And I heard jobs aren't too hard to get. I bet I could even get my dad to hire you if Felix is going to go soon..." she frowned and looked down with a small sigh. "But if you do decide to do that...if's you know a big thing to do...and I don't want you to do it just for me.." Just in case it didn't work out or something...she didn't want the girl to ruin her life for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image

Manami's smile grew as Nora said Philip could even help her. She could work for her dad, buy a small cottage for her and Nora, and then she would be working with her father-in-law! Her eyes lit up as she went through a future with a girl she's met a few times before. An innocent crush quickly developing into a deep obsession. While her smile didn't break, she tilted her head and looked at the girl oddly. What did she mean by not only doing it for her? Wasn't that a good reason?

"I don't understand." She said innocently. In her mind everything would work out perfectly, not knowing any better. "Everything would be perfect. I could be normal like you..."

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora was about to say something along the lines of in case it didn't work out or You know just in case one of us meets someone new but the smile on the girls face gave her second thoughts. It seemed...unsettling. The words of how a persons head would just pop if it was kicked off flashed through her head. She glanced around and noticed that Felix must have left them at some point and she was alone with the girl and felt suddenly very vulnerable."Well...uh you know... just...uhm. Make sure you're doing it for reasons other than just me. Y-ya know make sure it's what you really want. But yeah...I can see wanting to live a more normal life, it sounds a lot better than the dangers of the road..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image

Manami wasn't thinking anymore, she felt like she was doing the right thing. Following her heart for the first time in her life, albeit for the wrong reasons. Without a second thought or a single word, Manami reached into Nora and placed her lips against hers. Confirming the sheep-girl's fears...

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora was taken aback by the kiss, and she couldn't help but to be a bit scared. So she returned in the kiss, her first kiss. She felt saddened, it was a perfect place for it, the moon out with the stars shining in a nice warm pool of water...but what the girl had been saying before the kiss made her very uncomfortable. How it would be perfect and how she was going to stay in town forever...The whole thing was making Nora feel unsettled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 pm
User Image

Unlike Nora, Manami had the opposite feelings. Her first kiss on the girl she assumed was her destiny, in a place that looked more beautiful than she imagined it would be. Drifting off into her fantasy, meeting someone in a small town like this, living happily ever after. A novel fantasy.

Pulling back from her, she had a toothy grin on her scarlet face. Scooting back next to her, and wrapping her arms around Nora's. Tonight could not have been more perfect to her. Everything was working out the way she always imagined. Imposing her dreams onto the unsuspecting girl, feeling like she was meant for her. Unknowing it could have been anyone.

PreposterousPanda

April Mourning
Captain

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

PreposterousPanda
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image
Nora Lindsly [outfit ]

Nora sat stiff against the girl, feeling a bit upset. She felt her first kiss had been stolen from her, the girl didn't even ask! Just went right for it. She didn't know what to say or what to do after that. She was feeling rather pressured, did the girl think they were going to stay together forever? She was hoping not...  
The Edge Of the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff