Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Cursed Beauty-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:19 pm
I have nooo idea xD All I remember was that my cousin first liked it...and he came over our house once and gaves us some anime videos to watch. I was only 4 years on and I was already in love with anime~

What about you? ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:27 pm
Age 4 or maybe 5 or 6.
Lol I started ou with Sailor drawings first!

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:33 pm
I first started watching anime when I was 6.. watched Sailor Moon every morning with my older sister... good times... good times.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:54 pm
I had a friend named Emily in 6th grade, and she introduced me to Fushigi Yuugi. I read mangas before that, but I never started liking it until then.  

`Peachy

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:31 pm
wheni was in middle school my cousin got me drawing and i havent stoped!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:33 pm
I first got into anime when I saw Sailor Moon for the first time. (which was ages ago... xp ) And then I got into it by making the little Moon wand thing that Serena uses out of cardboard and I would play around with it. 3nodding I also had a Sailor Mercury doll too.
Then Pokemon came along when i was in 3rd grade.
Everyone had the cards (but i wasn't allowed to get them) but I had little firgurines and a Pikachu plushie. Ah, good times, good times. 3nodding xd

Then I stopped watching anime for a while until G Gundam came on Cartoon Network when i was in 7th grade. Then that's when I became obsessed and now I still love anime.

NittleGrasper`

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:42 pm
i watched sailor moon and i started liking anime since  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:47 pm
I started my obsession with... *blink* pokemon! gonk sadly I didn't join the pokemon craze when all the other kids my age did, not until my freshman year of high school did I start liking the unbelievably cute animals 4laugh that lasted about a year, and then I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! and playing the card game, that turned into an interest for all things japanese, and now I am an Otaku through and through, for about 3 or so years now 3nodding  

Orochi`

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:26 pm
I first was addicted to anime when I was 5 years old. My older sister let me watch an episode of Evangelion and that's how I got hooked. And to tell you the truth, I never knew it had sexual contact in it until I was in the fourth grade...Episode 1 and Episode 9 were the ones that got me loving anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:31 pm
The first anime I ever saw was Sailor Moon. Pokemon was there too, but my little sister was more into that than me. Then just last summer, I went to Minnesota and my friend turned me towards the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga, and the Yuu Yuu Hakusho anime. Now...it's become my life. whee  

Neiddrache

Tahimek

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:03 pm
Started years ago when I first saw this anime, though I can't remember the name. It was a mecha anime, and it had to do with falcons and a group crash-landing on some planet...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:30 pm
I watched Sailor Moon first! =^-^= Then I went into DBZ... then Pokemon... then yeah you get the point. XD  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:40 pm
well i'v always watched anime since was a really little.....my mom watched Robotech and i watched "the adventures of the little koala".....i really started getting into anime once i saw Sailor Moon  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:41 pm
Seems like everyone's seen Sailor Moon and got hooked so far. LOL  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:41 pm
When in Middle School most of my friends were girls... and they somehow all liked Gundam Wing. They also happened to be fan fic writers and artists. I tend to get drawn to creative people so after meeting these friends I got into their interests and ended up really liking Gundam Wing. Though these days I find it all characterization with little plot and not really that much of an anime compared to others it was what really brought me into it and soon I looked for other animes that were more to my interests.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff