Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emerald pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:21 am
Yes, we all know there are some out there where you just cry. Or even a part in your favorite series that you just cried over?

I'll start by sharing mine 4laugh

I think a series that you can just cry over would be Fushigi Yuugi. They all die for cryin out loud! *waaah* It was so sad at the very end when they were seperated, and the whole reunion thing... *gushes* x _ x

Plus, as I think you can tell in my sig, I'm a big Yu Yu Hakusho fan. I mean BIG. I have almost all of the DVD's and collect the manga. And yes, I hate Toguro D:< Very very much, and yet, at some point, I like him. @ _ @

I remember when I saw the episode where she died on Cartoon Network, and I couldn't believe the title said "the Death of Genkai" I did a double take and was like gonk Since she's my favorite character. I remember grabbing a box of tissues and I used a lot of them. Especially for the next episode too, where he has like one big flashback.... gonk cry

Even though she does come back, (I was like *squee* surprised ) that is still the saddest part in the series, and I cry every time I see it. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:49 am
i've cried on a bunch of anime episodes, my dad says i'm sad cuz i'm like a crazy cryer at anything sad whee lets see

I cried on Fruits basket....on like the last 4 episodes cuz it was really sad and sweet!!!

I cried on Fushiqi Yuuqi epsiode 25 & 33, the one where Tamahome's family was murdered, and when Nuriko died...

I cried on Vampire Hunter D the movie, cuz like everyone died whee but it was more happy because the vampire and human was able to escape to the stars....

I cried on Wolf's Rain, to many episodes to name whee wow, if i keep going on i would be writing forever....so i think those where my recent crys....O ya, on escaflowne....the tv series one, because Folken died....and i wuv him heart so i was heartbroken he passed. wow, when you really think about it....thats depressing i like cry on everything lol  

violet faerie

AnimeZutto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:08 am
yea, Fushigi Yuugi was really sad i cried crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:15 am
not an anime show, but an anime movie.

um...i didn't cry...ok
ok, so what if i cried? stare
it was a sad movie.

Grave of the Fireflies
watch it and tell me it didn't make you cry. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

emerald pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:23 pm
Iyamashi
not an anime show, but an anime movie.

um...i didn't cry...ok
ok, so what if i cried? stare
it was a sad movie.

Grave of the Fireflies
watch it and tell me it didn't make you cry. xp

Oh my god! I have that movie. eek

My dad got me it for Christmas, because it had Studio Ghibli affilliated with it xd

We watched it together, and my dad ate a whole bag of pstachio nuts, or whatever they're called, and I cried so hard cry

That movie was so sad...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:48 pm
Lessee....Samurai X: Reflection. I ALMOST cried because of how helpless Kenshin was to even eat when he had lepracy....(did I spell that right?)

And then the last four episodes of Wolf's Rain made me feel sad, but not cry. And then there was one episode I think...in an anime called....hold on let me think....it didn't really make me sad because of the situation, but because of the idea itself. Kiki's Delivery Service. It reminds me of how we're growing older and closer to the grave.... gonk

And then there's Metropolis. That is one messed up movie. Made me almost cry. And there's Princess Mononoke (it reminded me of how humans take the forest for granted). I could go on, but I'll just leave it at that. xp  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:19 pm
Um....I cried during the end of pokemon: Mewtwo strikes back in second or third grade. sweatdrop

Um, I felt sad during Princess Mononoke, but I didn't cry.

Ha ha...I cried during Big Daddy... xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:40 pm
i cried at the end of this rurouni kenshin dvd i got. it is this re-cap through all the episodes and through everything that happened and at the end when (SPOILER!!!!!!) kenshin died in kaoru's arms, i bawled like a baby. i also teared up at the end of haibane renmei and got a little mushy at the end of fruits basket. hee hee  

ZombieSexSymbol

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:45 pm
tofubunny
i cried at the end of this rurouni kenshin dvd i got. it is this re-cap through all the episodes and through everything that happened and at the end when (SPOILER!!!!!!) kenshin died in kaoru's arms, i bawled like a baby. i also teared up at the end of haibane renmei and got a little mushy at the end of fruits basket. hee hee

I think that's Samurai X: Reflection. It does show Kenshin dying in Kaoru's arms and she doesn't notice until she looks down and sees Kenshin not moving, and then she dies after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:50 pm
crying

that was so sad!!! i think that might be it, though i dont read japanese so...but anyways, it was very sad and i think kenshin deserved a better death...man that was so sad crying  

ZombieSexSymbol

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:53 pm
When he died like that, I was all "He dies, and she didn't even notice!"

And the part that really got me sad was when Kenshin had to save Kaoru from all those men that would use her as a pawn to get to him and fight him--even though he was sick with Lepracy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:03 pm
I KNOW!!! i heard a rumor as to why the series ended like that though...supposedly the fans wanted closure for the series so the creator got kinda pissy and was like "fine" and then killed everyone off....well at least there won't be a crummy sequel, but it was still a depressing ending, thats why i haven't ever watched it again. crying  

ZombieSexSymbol

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:10 pm
tofubunny
I KNOW!!! i heard a rumor as to why the series ended like that though...supposedly the fans wanted closure for the series so the creator got kinda pissy and was like "fine" and then killed everyone off....well at least there won't be a crummy sequel, but it was still a depressing ending, thats why i haven't ever watched it again. crying

What? Just because the creator got pissed at the fans, he killed off everyone? What a drama queen.

Yeah, at least there isn't going to be a sequel that just kills the entire series. I hate it when they do that. It's ok to make a sequel, but then sometimes the sequel can kill off the entire series. I've watched Samurai X: Reflection only twice. I don't want to see it again because of how sad it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:44 pm
i hate crummy sequels...the sequel to fushigi yugi is horrible!! it was so cheesy and dumb!! i hated it!! it ruined all of fushigi yugi for me...grr...that made me cry too, because it was so horrible it was torture.  

ZombieSexSymbol

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:28 pm
I cryed on the pokemon movie about mew and mewtwo. where ash turns into a stone and all the pokemon crys. it really wasn't that sad now that i think of it but i was in second grade and i liked pokemon alot.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff