Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:07 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

With a nod Arion sat up, pushing the bedcovers off of him, and quietly wondered how Kamen could possibly stand the heat coming off of him and gwtring trapped betweens the bedcovers.
But he didnt last much time on the question when he noticed that ye was still wearing the robes that he was supposed to get 'mated' in. Unaware of the sneer that he was making, he easily ripped the robes off his body. Walking away from the bed he tossed them into rhe fireplace. The robes where ment to be elemental proof, but should they concentrate enough, a flame elemental could still burn them
Which is what he did.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:37 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen watched as Arion got ot of bed and when the elemental tore off his robes and threw them in the fire, Kamen got out of the bed too and he waked over to the cair that had the clothes that Len brought for him. Then it dawned on him and he looked at the Elemental who now had nothing on. "I should ask if Thorn has something for you to wear too."
he said chuckling. "Can't have you walking around the place naked."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled at Kamen, and dropped hiss head "Dont want the world seeing your loverd naked bodu?" He asked looking back up at him lifting a brow in question, teasing him. "Very well, once properly dressed, i will be able to thank Thorn"he said, and hopefully return back home, he thought.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:30 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"I know plenty of people have already seen you naked, you've been around long enough I'm positive I've not been the only one." Kamen said looking at the floor. "But I guess from a selfish point of view I gotta say that no I don't want anyone else seeing you, not anymore."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:46 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Quiet surprise was written on Arions face, but when Kamen said he didnt want anyone else seeing him naked, he smiled and hiss chest almost seemed to puff up. Walking to Kamen, he placed his hand on the males shoulders and kissed him softly on the lips "Then i will wait here until you return with some clothes for me" Arion said.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"normally I wouldnt even want you out of my sight." Kamen said as he looked at Arion, his face slightly red. "But I need to cool off before I pass out." he headed for the door after this and he looked back at Arion. "Promise me you won't go anywhere?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Warmth filled Arion chest, seeing his dragon getting territorial,protective of him. Walking over to Kamen, Arion kissed him softly then deeply " I promise I'llbe here when you return. " he said taking a couple steps back,and did a small turn "I dont want ti scare Thorns workers with my bare a**" he aaid winking at him.

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked a Arion smiling a bit.
The kiss the elemental gave him was very comforting. When he pulled away and turned around he had to look away to hide his blushing but he did chuckle at Arions little joke. "Then I'll be right back." he said as he walked out of the room to go in serch of Thorn. After getting a maid to tell him where he was he headed to a room and knocked lightly. He was told to come in and he opened the door.
Just in time to see Thorn coughing vigiourly in his hand.

A maid was nearby looking at him with worry, "Master did you take your medicine?"

"Yes I did, stop pestering me." but he coughed again even harder to the point wher he bled right into his hand. He looked at it with a frown and then looked at the door at Kamen. "Oh Kamen, good morning."

Kamen looked at Thorn, first concerned but then a tad angry he shut the door. "I see you are still sick."

"It is none of your business Kamen, it's a private matter, and whats it to you if I am?"

"I am concerned, you are Goldmoon's older brother. The last thing I want to see happen is her to get worked up over you and getting sick herself."

"I am handling it just fine on my own. And anyway you are with that elemental now, none of this concerns you. So now what is it you want?"

Kamen wanted so badly to persist but he also wanted to get back to Arion he sighed and looked away. "I was wondering if you could lend some clothes for Arion? I think you two are about the same size"

Thorn was actually relieved when Kamen dropped it and he sat in the chair that was in the room. "I'll send some to your room." he said to him.

Kamen nodded at this. "Thanks," he said and he turned around to leave. "Try and take care of yourself Thorn, For Goldmoon's sake." he left the room after that and headed for the kitchen to make something real quick for him and Arion.

Thorn watched as Kamen left then he sighed heavily and looked down at his hand at the blood splatter, then he clenched his fist and looked out the window.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon woke up with a jolt, sitting up with a gasp, he flinched and placed his hand against his head and breathed in slowly. His body wasn't hurting as bad as before but his head felt foggy.
Leon slowly got up, wondering if Master Arion waa up.

Arion walked over to the fire place, reached forward and madee the flames flicker, until they almost diminished and then grew once more. Beckoning at the flame, it dimmed and shrunkto a small orb that floated to his hand elongated and slithered between his fingers like a serpent.
To othersit would look as if he were playing, just messing with the flame, but in truth, he was testing his ability, seeing if he could still control his element. After that fight on the other side, he didnt feel all there, didnt feel like he was back to 100%.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen Found his way into the kitchen and he hummed a bit to himself as he worked on making a quick meal for him and Arion. Eggs adn bacon would do it, once they were back home he would make him a better meal but he was feeling anxious about being gone too long from Arion.

Thorn had left his study he was in the midst of waching his hand with a rag as he went to go get some clothes for Arion to wear.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

Getting up Leon used the restroom that came with the guest room and rook a shower, hissing when the hot water hit his still open wounds. But he powered through it and took a good shower.

He could still use his abilities, but he was not l that comfortable, rubbing the back of his neck, he extinguished the flame by closing his fingers around it, and took a deep breath.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen finiished with everything and headed back to the bedroom with the food. He was so anxious to get back to Arion he was borderline running.

Thorn walked into his room and he took out a few things that he figured would be aa good fit for Arion. He then found a maid ad asked her to take them to Arion's room and after that he decided to go and check on Leon. He lightly knocked on the human's bedroom door hoping he didn't wake him up.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:20 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was in the middle of rinsing his hair, when he heard a knocking out in the room, he looked over his shoulder surprised and got shampoo in his eye causing him to hiss. Muttering a curse he finished rinsing off, grabbed a towel and rushed to thew door. When he opened it he waa a bit surprised to see Thorn "Sir Thorn" he said "good morning.... afternoon...?" He said not sure of the time.
"How can I help you?" He asked him.

Sitting back on the bed Arion leaned against the headboard, he needed a shower, he blankly thought.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen walked back into the room then and he looked around until he spotted Arion sitting on the bed and he sighed with reliefe to see him their. He walked over to the bed and smiled.
"Breakfast." he said chearfully. "And Ispoke with Thorn, he is going to send over some clothes for you."

Thorn looked at Leon as the man opened the door and he instantly took note that Leon was all wet and in a towel. He must have been in the shower, "Good morning Leon, and I came to check on you. You seem better, although..." with this he stepped in a bit closer and put his face closer to leon's as he looked at him in the eye. "Your eye looks a bit red, are you okay?" he asked him as he ended up moving some of the man's hair back to get a closer look at his eye.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

With a small smile Leon nodded "Yeah, I am doing better" he said and placed his left hand on his neck and rubbed it, still had a couple of bruises and cuts here and there, but gis normal golden brown skin had seemed to regain its color. The young male blushed a little whenThorn put his face closer "....uh...yrah...i just.... i got shampoo in my ...eyes" he stuttered out

Arion smiled at Kamen and sat up straight when he walked "Thank you" he said pushing his hair back " I can tell that actually very hungry " he saidplacinf his hand on his stomach.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games