Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon blushed when he felt Thorns hands on his head, and looked up at him without lifting his head. Leon nodded when Thorn was done explaining "That makes sense..." he said and was quiet for a while once more. Pressing his lips into a thin line, he glared at his hands and bit his lip. Yeah he was afraid of the elementals, knowing the kind of damage they could cause....but he was equally angry. Angry at himself for being so weak, but also wishing he would have been able to see the breath of the male that attacked him, escape his lungs for the last time.
"The apartment I live in is located on the east side of downtown....by that old run down and abandoned theater" he quietly spoke up, thinking, that for all his knowledge, Thorn would not know where he lived..... Or used to live as was the case here.

He pouted once more and narrowed his eyes "So be it" he said with a grumble "....I will be expecting my prize as soon as the doors to our bedroom close" he added in. When Kamen spotted the others, he smiled "Good now we can head home" he commented looking Kamen over.

With a snort, Bowen laughed "of course he would be thinking the same thing" he quietly said to Caleb as he faintly heard what Arion had said.
Placing a hand on Calebs shoulder he began leading him over to the staircase to meet with Kamen and Arion "Come. and even though you did a great job driving here, I think I should take over the wheal and drive home.....what do you say?" he asked the young human,

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen smiled a little bit. "I'm looking forward to getting home." he said lightly.

Thorn nodded at Leon's explination of where he lived and he followed the proper route in that direction. After some time of silence Thorn spoke up again. "When you worked for Arion, what would you normally do Leon?" he asked the human, maybe he could get an idea on what he wanted Leon to do if he knew what the human was already famulair with doing.

Caleb folloed Bowen tothe staris but hearing him speak up about driving he stopped in his tracks and became pale. "Um...well you are a better driver then me so..." he said looking at the floor. he couldnt really tell Bowen 'no' but the whole idea of him driving scared Caleb and he could already feel his stomach churning.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leonwas looking out the window, and looked at Thorn whe he spoke up again. " I did administrative work and would ru. Errands for Mister Arion" he replied.

Arion smiled at him amd let out a sigh.

"Whats wrong? Would rather be the one driving" Bowen asked looking down at Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen glanced at Aion and smiled then looked at the other two as he got ot hte bottom of the staris.

Thorn nodded. "Okay." he said as he went back to thinking, he had plenty of people who did that already. he figured he would have to think about it more. He began to pay more attention to his driving as they got into the city.

Caleb rubbed the back of his head and shook his head as he looked at Bowen. "I'm...not very good at it."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:38 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Going back to looking out the window, the hair at the back of his neck fealt like it was standing on end. But, he knew it was not because he was in danger, it was bis bodys way of trying to figure where it stood with Thorn.

Arion clasped his hands behind his back like he accustomed and walked behind Kamen until they reached the others. "I do not know about you two. But we're ready to leave" Arion said with a smile.

Bowen smiled at Caleb "Then I shall drive" he aaid once more amd then bowed at Arion "We're more than ready to leave Master Arion. " he aid as he bowed.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:20 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Bowen then at Caleb. "The car outside?"

Caleb nodded at Bowens insistance to driving home although he knew he was going to be tense on the drive. He looked at Kamen when he looked at him and nodded. "Yeah...the van is." he looked at Arion. "I am glad you are feeling better Master Arion"

Thorn glanced at Leon then he felt a coughing coming on and he caughed in his hand rather heavily. After a moment when he had calmed down he glanced at his hand and saw only a small amount of blood, he frowned and rubbed his shirt before taking hold of the wheel again.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked over at Thorn when he heard the coughing "Are you okay?" Leon asked concerned as he reached for Thorn.

Arion smiled at Caleb and patted his shoulder once "Me too" Arion said with a kind smile "Now come on lets go home" he said motioning towards the exit.

Bowen went back yo work mode with ease as he headed to the door and held it open for them.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled adn headed for the door.

Caleb followed after Kamen then, looking forward to getting home.

Thorn waved his hand in a dismissive manner as he looked at Leon smiling. "No worryies I'm alright, just a tickle in my throat is all."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:34 pm
]
User Image
The Demon Arion

With a slow nod, Leon settled back, but was not all that convinced "okay" he said trying not to sound concerned.

It felt like before, almsot as if nothing had happened, almost . Following behind Kamen, Arion breathed in deeply, feeling basically excited.

Bowen was quick to get the car started once everyone was in. But as much as they were eager to get home, Bowen drove the human speed limit. It was still daytime and a the humans called it, rush hour, so their was not much room for him to drive like bat out of hell.
Not to mention, he was secretly getting back atArion, for making them worry. Je could only assume that Arion was keeping his hand off of Kamen, until they were home.
If he drove slow, Arion would have to hold it.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn glanced at Leon and smiled slightly before he looked ahead again. After some yime he pulled up yo the building that matched Leons discription. "Here we are" he said to him as he shut off the car and looked at Leon. "Want me to come with?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked out the window up at his apartment, or better yet, his old apartment. Bitting his lip looked back at Thorn "If you would like to come, you are more than welcome to come along" Leon said, not wanting to seem weak by saying yes.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn nodded as he got out of the car and walked around to open it for Leon. "You lead Leon"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Okay" Leon said with a nod and got out of the car and walkedup to the apartment building. Back when this was a new, busy and successful downtown, there would have been someone at the door, a worker to greet you. But now it was just empty. Instead of going over to the elevator Leon lead the way up the stairs. He didnt trust the elevator at all.
The place wasnt run down, but sure as hell wasnt the nicest place. Leon half a** expected some couple to start fivhting out in the hall. But lucky for him, theu kept it in their apartments. His apartment was up on the fifth floor. And though he was not hurting, he a winded, the time they got to his door. When he remembered that he didnt have his key on him after the kidnapping.
With a curse he smacked his forehead and thought for a moment.
In the end he picked his own lock and opened up the door motioning for Thorn to walk in " Please, come in while I gather my things" he said.
Though the outside loomed old and bland, this apartment did not, one could tell the effortLeon put into making this apartment look nice, modern.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:23 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn followed Leon making sure to stick rather close to the human, he took note of the apartment and it dawned on him, he remembered the building, and even rememberedthe footman who would be on the outside opening the door for people as they entered. He lookd towards Leon as the human and was a little curious why he was taking the staris but he said nothign as he followed Leon in silance. He was concerned when he seemed to be winded and he about offered to help carry him when Leon stopped at the door for htr 5th floor and walked through it and down the hall. He could hear some arguments in another apartment and he frowned. Seeing Leon pause at a door and smacked his forhead he held a hand up to see if he was okay but then the boy started to pick the lock and it dawned on him that considering he himself found Leon naked in the water it was a no brainer that he probabbly didn't have his key anymore. After the door was opened and Leon walked inside he followed suit and looked about the place. He had to admit Leon did his best to make the place look liveable and as he closed the door to the apartment one would not even think of the old and tattered wallpaper peeling from the hallway's on the other side of the door. He looked around then. "You've done a nice job with this apartment Leon."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

There waa a slight blush on his cheaks as Leon looked down "Thanks" he quietly said.
"It took a lot of elbow grease cleaning up the walls and yhe carpet" he mumbled " and a lot of work to make this place look like this " he quietly said re locking the door.
"It wont take long to get my stuff together " he said, he didnt have much, the only thing he was going to mis qould be his bed, and thats only because its the first bug thing he bought after Arion hired him.
Clothes wise he had mostly suits and just a couple of t-shirts and omr jeans.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games