Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 pm
I know I'll wither so peel away the bark
Because nothing grows when it is dark
In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear
I see it all so clear
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where- Platform 9 3/4 ✧What- Getting on the train ✧Who- Alice ✧Why- I've yet to master apparition

Eira watched her friend blush with embarrassment or happiness she wasn't exactly sure which after she complimented her hair and also asked why she changed it. When she finally responded that she did it to make it look more like her own snow-white hair but then she trailed off making her still wonder why she wanted it to look like her own tresses when her milk chocolate ones had always seemed rather pretty to her personally. She was going to tell her so when she turned even bright and asked if it looked bad causing her to shake her head in the negative. "On the contrary, it suits your porcelain skin tone rather nicely. You rather remind me of one of my sisters ballerina dolls." she admitted with a soft blush of her own. Damn. That fluttery feeling in her chest was back with a vengeance. She would hate to bother the older boys over something so trivial on their first night back but it would seem she would have to to get to the bottom of this. "So how was your summer then? Anything else interesting happen?" Eira asked wondering if it would be creepy, rude, or both to reach over and tuck a strand of Alice's hair that was just right..there.

mc2

Cover your crystal eyes
And feel the tones that tremble down your spine
Cover your crystal eyes
And let your colours bleed and blend with mine

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at the Platform with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This should be an interesting year... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αṉḋ ώ h α τ ïṡ τhïṡ l ε α ќ ï ṉ ģ Ⴣεсτïṉģ ṃ ÿ ε ÿ ε ṡ ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøεṡ τhε ø ï l τhατ ïṡ ḋ ɾ ï ρ ρ ï ṉ ģ ṃεαṉ τhïṡ ïṡ α с ɾ ÿ ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώïll ï εṿεɾ вε ṡ ø ṃ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ώïτh ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ṡ τø h ï ḋ ε ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxx
                                                          øɾ αṃ ï јυṡτ α в ø ï l ε ɾ ώïτh ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ï ṉ ṡ ï ḋ ε ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott followed after his boyfriend through the platform, noting Jesse already looking around to see if anyone else had arrived. The other boy's question drew a snort from the Ravenclaw, who rolled his eyes. "Who exactly is 'everyone else'?" he asked wryly. He wasn't sure who exactly the Slytherin could possibly be talking about, considering that the only people who ever seemed inclined to socialize with them were Jojo and Timothy. And Benji, but that was hardly a welcome intrusion. Besides, the other boy was already present, and all over his girlfriend, as per usual. He rolled his eyes, then turned back to Jesse. "I'm sure Jojo will be along shortly. And will be sure to pester us, considering she doesn't have a boyfriend to snog on the train ride," he muttered. He still hadn't quite forgiven the blonde for her antics at the party. Not that he could really blame her, since it'd been his idea to try and lessen her drinking by following her lead. Not the best plan, but he'd assumed the normally timid Hufflepuff would back down when confronted with a challenge. Instead, she'd doubled down, and gotten them both utterly trashed. He hadn't counted on her having a higher tolerance than he did, which should have occurred to him. Instead, he'd been a clingy, overly affectionate mess, something he was somewhat glad he only remembered bits and pieces of. On the other hand, he was sure there were plenty of people wandering around with the memory of it perfectly intact. Dammit.

spaceThe sixth year sighed when, as if she'd been summoned, the blonde appeared, looking somewhat depressed, as he'd predicted, and immediately made a beeline for the two boys. She smiled faintly as she approached, waving at them. "Hey, guys! How was the beach? How many books did you ruin trying to read and swim at the same time?" she asked, the second question obviously directed at Elliott. He glared at her, crossing his arms. "I didn't ruin any," he told her, offended by the very notion, and then muttered under his breath, "Mostly because I wasn't permitted to bring any." He swore, he was going to kill his brother. And Jesse. Dammit, he'd only made an EE on his healing exam. He needed to focus! He had NEWTs coming up! Not for another year but still. Besides, this year he was finally getting to take the Mind Magic course, and he wanted to be prepared. Kenneth had argued that he already knew the material he could learn via textbook better than probably anyone save the professor, but that hadn't done much to ease the Ravenclaw's annoyance.

spaceJojo, meanwhile, was smirking, an expression that had become the bane of Elliott's existence since the damned party. "Whaaatever. Jesse, pleaaaaase tell me he looks good enough in a swimsuit to make up for that personality, I'm starting to question your taste," she teased, poking the Slytherin's shoulder. Elliott huffed indignantly, glaring at her. "You're in an awfully good mood," he said, and she shrugged. "Eh," she said simply, her eyes flicking towards the barrier and growing sad again for all of a second. Then she was back to the boys. "Anyway. C'mon, Jesse. Spill, what am I missing?" she asked again, looking all too smug. Elliott glared at her. "I'm right. Bloody. Here." he hissed, and she waved a dismissive hand at him. "Shush Elli, important things are being discussed," she told him. He visibly twitched, and wondered what the hell he'd done in life to deserve friends like this. Seriously. Had he really been that awful of a prat in his youth? Really? ... Probably.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❇ ❇ ❇x ï ώαṉτ α l l τ ø ḋ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x ḋøṉ'τ ώ α ṉ τ τø h ε α ɾ ÿøυ ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x "ÿøυ сαṉ'τ ḋø τ h ï ṡ ; ÿøυ сαṉ'τ ḋø τ h α τ "
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x "ÿøυ'ɾε ṉ ø τ α l ï ṿ ï ṉ ģ τhïṉģ ώïτh ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ṡ "

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid hadn't heard much from his friends over the summer, but he was more than happy he was able to owl Rhys. He had honestly been afraid he'd be left out all summer, so having some word was great news. Rhys offered luck, and Gid half-shrugged. "To be honest, I don't think I have any chance of making the team. Actually, if they even have me on the bench all year, I'd be shocked. There's a word Dad used to describe it... but he didn't know I was listening, I think. He said it was a liability. I'm already crippled, and any more could have me just dead. And that's why I just... I really want to learn to fly, if nothing else." He nodded, not noticing that his voice had gotten quieter as he'd talked.

After he'd asked how Rhys' summer had been, the white-haired boy looked like a fish out of water, then said he'd moved in with his antin? Maybe that was an aunt. Probably, anyway. "That must've been annoying. I remember when we got our current place. Moving took like two weeks, and unpacking took forever. At least your family's got magic to help." He nodded, remembering how long it took to set everything up. Rhys hurried to ask about classes, so Gid snorted unhelpfully. "Advanced Flying and Defense, yes. Transfiguration and Potions, however, not so much. Honestly, I'd like to just not turn up. Unfortunately, my best friend's super smart, thus makes me do good in those classes." He grinned at Rhys, then stuck out his tongue. He missed Rhys a lot, but he didn't want to be clingy, so he'd have to play it cool.... that sounded good, right?

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy arrived at the platform happy to have escaped his grounding for the time being. although he was sure his father might just reinstate the terms once he came back for Yule. He hoped not, but the Slytherin was rather stubborn. He didn't want to say that the party had been worth being kept secluded into his room and his home for the remainder of the summer, and somewhat it hadn't. The teen figured out he wasn't really a party person but did figure out he could hold his alcohol relatively well. Which definitely surprised him since he was expecting one drink to completely land him on his arse due to his compromised immune system. He wasn't up to the levels that his older siblings were (mainly Chalmes and Tria) but he knew when enough was enough. Being drunk wasn't altogether unpleasant, plus he had the added benefit of not being able to say stupid or nonsensical things which was pretty great. But he had the habit of believing whatever idea that was said around him was the greatest thing ever. Which was probably how he was talked into attempting to burp the alphabet by some other drunk person and ended up vomiting off the side of the house. He was pretty sure a potted plant was not the type of apology for that sort of situation but he had sent one regardless along with a written letter. Pretty sure Tanya had laughed herself senseless when he had told her, though really what sense did the older girl really have to lose? The Ravenclaw walked through the crowds of students and families once again cursing his short straw in the gene pool, quite literally, as he tried looking for his friends among the groups. He spotted Benji first but then automatically turned away seeing he was already with Morven and that his mother was still there so at least the first years virgin eyes were safe for the time being. Their virgin ears he wasn't so sure, the Slytherin still had quite the mouth around his mother. As he turned, Timothy spotted Elliot and then in accordance Jesse before Jojo ran up to the both of them. He walked over to the group giving them all small grins and waves and briefly wondered if he should take out his notebook so the young woman could understand him but then figured that between both fluent males they could interpret for him. "Hey guys. Hope I'm not interrupting anything important." he signed. Honestly the only thing he had heard coming up was "Elliot" and "swim suit" and to be perfectly honest he had no wish to hear the end of that tale.

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Platform 9 3/4]
Trying to get to you [Elliot, Jesse, Jojo]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Talking]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾

Grace was glad to hear that Anti had a good summer even if it wasn’t true. She could say the same about her summers really. Though this summer was slightly eventful, not as eventful as the previous but it was still good. When Anti mentioned she heard that her sister was expecting she smiled brightly. That had been the news circling around and the whole family was delighted. Apparently David liked mentioning it. Grace just figured he was excited about the whole family thing. The Ravenclaw knew Leo was that was obvious enough just looking at the glow in her eye, then put Leah in the mix and the Gryffindor seemed delighted as ever.

“Mine was good, thanks. I pretty much did the same thing. Spent most of the time reading, usually I spend the summer with my cousin but he was spending time with his girlfriend.” Grace answered her with a smile. She didn’t even know why she shared the part about Dakota it wasn’t like anyone cared. “Anyways as for my sister, we’re all pretty delighted about it. She’s due sometime in November. I believe they’re getting a baby boy.” She commented happily. “I’ll be sure to tell them for you in my next letter to them.” Grace said with a smile. “Hey, you don’t have to be embarrassed about bringing it up. I’m not overly surprised you heard about it. After their excitement I’m pretty sure just about everyone knows.” She added. After all Anti was from a pure blood family and it was going to go down the grape vine to everyone eventually. Kind of was expected.

User Image

With: Antigone

Wearing: Casual Pink and Purple

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

The days leading up to the start of the new term were exciting, mostly for the fact that Claire was whipped up into an excited frenzy. The whole family headed to London to travel to the station. Rider led the way to the platform, bidding goodbye to her parents, then taking her sister's hand. She led the way onto the platform, pushing her cart. Once through, she waited for Claire to come through. "Welcome to Platform 9 3/4's, Claire. I'll show you where we can leave our carts. You can bring Skippy with you if you'd like." She smiled at her little sister and put her arm around her, guiding her towards the train and their friends.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Claire was more than excited for this school year to start, although she'd miss her friends from primary school. But she already had friends at Hogwarts! So she was hyped for the trip. The whole car ride from Cork had Claire bouncing with excitement. And she continued to be excited as they traveled through the station. When they bid farewell to their parents, Claire kissed both of them. Then she followed her big sister as they moved to the magical platform. The run at the wall was scary, but before she knew it, she was on the magical platform. Just like Diagon Alley, this was incredible to her. She nodded to her sister, then looked into the cat carrier. "Skippy, keep Tintri company, okay?" The older cat glared at her, but made no objections. Then she smiled at Rider, letting her lead the girl towards the train.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:09 pm
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie ran bursting through the barrier after saying her goodbyes to her uncle who knew it was only an illusion but still didn't feel very comfortable about running through a brick wall. Really, the man ran into fires every given day but a wall scared him?! Weirdo. She had Stuart in her sweater pocket like usual but he was still sleeping, not normally a morning person unlike his owner who had been awake since around six-thirty or so to make breakfast for her and her uncle. It wasn't like he couldn't cook or anything, he made this homemade pizza that was to die for, but she wanted to be nice to him since she was leaving him for a few months. He said it didn't bother him but she knew he probably got lonely without Gwen and everyone. At least he had Miss Tassy and Mr. Loki. She pushed her trolley along trying not to bump into anyone and yet still managed to. Thankfully she hadn't hit hard enough to throw their things to the ground but it still jarred the girl. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going! Well, I kinda was but I wasn't looking specifically here but over there to make sure I wouldn't hit anyone...Emma! Hey! Remember me?" Annie finally realized who exact she ran into and her face promptly split into a large grin. She hadn't thought she'd run into anyone familiar until she got onto the train. Lucky that!
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Platform
With ~ Emma
What ~ Talking...and crashing

This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Platform 9 ¾

Emma was looking around for a familiar face when suddenly someone ran into her. Her first thought was it better not be that Kyson Macclellan who bumped into her last year. The next occurring thought was, how she could be ran into again? Did she have a sign that said “hit me”? Looking up she was about to shout something to the Slytherin she figured it would be when she realized it wasn’t him at all. Smiling Emma couldn’t have been any more relieved that it was the Gryffindor standing there. “Hey, Annie of course I do. Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad you aren’t that boy Kyson in our year.” She said her previous misfortune disappearing from her mind for the moment. “How was your summer? Need help with your things at all?” She asked before offering to help Annie with her things.

With: Annie

Wearing: Red and Aiming to Impress

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:29 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Guess we'll find out," Dani replied to Eli's question; in truth it was something she'd find out herself soon. Yeah, that was something else to get used to, having to be the one the other prefects would come to. Well, it wouldn't be just her, they'd seek out Eli as well, and the two of them would need to coordinate, just so there wouldn't be any problems. After what happened between him and Cathy at the party, Dani didn't want to cause her friend any more issue than was already likely to happen. Yeah, the ride in the Prefect's Compartment was going to be ... tense.

"Congratulations on making Head Boy, Eli; I think it suits you," she added sincerely. "I just hope things won't be ... awkward for you though, seeing we'll need to be working together. If you need space, if you want me to bugger off, just say so."

Realizing Kalin and Thane were already there with Eli ('Jeez,' she thought, 'I was fixated on seeking Eli out as I am going after a bloody Snitch. Probably thinks I'm a bloody stalker.'), Dani looked a bit embarrassed, before perking up, and saying, "Good morning. Thank you, Kalin. You guys ready for another year?"

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Sєcση∂ Ƴєαя Sℓутнєяιη

Tessa marched onto the platform, a scowl set onto her face. She loved school, but honestly, she detested most of the people in it. Professors were nice enough, considering, but they weren't people to be considered friends. None of her classmates seemed to like her, and she was a bit proud of the fact. She didn't need to be bothered by fleeting friendships like some of the other kids had. Of course, she knew they'd eventually grow tired of each other, and she'd be the one happy while they were all arguing and upset. See, she'd figured this all out! How could they all be so naive to just throw all their trust at anyone, let alone another kid. Morons.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 am
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie giggled as Emma told accepted her apology adding that she was just glad it wasn't some guy named Kyson. "Kyson...Kyson...he's not the blonde sourpuss in Slytherin is he? Or is he the sassy Ravenclaw kid with the morbid name? No wait..morbid..Mordred! That guy's named Mordred, nevermind!" She laughed at her own random thought process. Besides classes she never really hung out either one of them, and she hadn't thought Emma did either. Whatever it was that guy did to ruffle the nice girl's feathers must have been pretty awful. At her questions she grinned and nodded at her proposal of help and started making her way towards the train. "My summer's been pretty good. It was sorta boring since my uncle works odd hours so sometimes I was left alone but it as pretty cool getting to walk around London. I didn't really get a chance to last summer." Annie admitted before realizing what she had just said and blanched a little. The reason she hadn't been able to fully explore her new home was because she was in this weird phase between grief for her parents and excitement over school. She had felt so ashamed for being excited that she pretty much spent a good deal of her time in her bedroom. "Anyway, enough about me! What about you? How was your summer? And what's up between you and Kyson?! He kick your puppy or something?" Annie asked with a slight giggle.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Platform
With ~ Emma
What ~ Talking...and crashing

My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall had gotten to the platform a bit later than intended, but that was alright. He made it, after all! He hurried through the barrier, intent on finding time to find his friends. Sure enough, he saw Rider and Claire up near the train. Oh good! "Riiiider! Claaaaiiiiire!" He did his best to weave between people, until he was out of breath beside his friends. He wheezed for a minute, then grinned. He was wearing a brand new sweater, and his robes were tucked into his trunk. He smiled at the girls, happy as ever. "Hello! Did you have a nice summer?" He had missed them, surely, but a drive to Ireland was a bit much on his family's budget. Even Scotland was too far, honestly.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:53 am
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Staring at her... assets...
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, what happened to Gia?
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Carver couldn't help it, and the blush across his face grew as he glared in turn back at Gia. What? He hadn't seen her all summer, and the first thing he noticed were some very feminine attachments to the front of his best friend. He knew that Gia was a girl, he just didn't think that she'd actually be a girl. Which, he should have known better, but it was hard to reconcile that with the fact that his best friend had a chest. She wasn't girly, in fact, she was the furthest thing from girly he could possibly imagine. He huffed, turning his face away to glare at some second year that was staring at the two of them. "Well, forgive me for noticing something that I'm pretty sure every guy in the school is going to notice unless they're gay. Nice to see you too."

He noticed that Lori had come over and asked about their summers, which Gia responded easily enough. Carver, on the other hand, was entirely miffed about the fact that he was trying to be polite for once in his life. Well, he should know better than that. "No, you were just not wanting someone to stare at your chest. Which, I was trying not to do. However, if you really want me to, I'm pretty sure that I can do that no problem and still avoid any murder attempts by you." He crossed his arms and shook his head. Just another lesson learned. Actually being nice did nothing for him.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:17 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                Text

Selina gave her friend a broken smile, her gray eyes suddenly having a haunted look to them. "My father would have disagreed with you on that," she told Lola, "but then, he accused me of being a bit of a slacker in school. I don't want Hannah to disappoint my aunt and uncle the way I did my father, and I should set the example for my younger cousin."

When Layton greeted her, Selina's expression instantly perked up, her eyes lit up and seemed to stand just a bit straighter. "Hi, Layton," she said, as she held out her hands for him to take."Summer was fine, I got to work in my garden, and took a trip to Dublin and checked out some of the art galleries there."

Hannah couldn't help but giggle when she saw how her oh-so mature cousin was behaving in the presence of her boyfriend, and said in a sing-song fashion, "Hi, Layton." Looking over at her Housemate, Kai, she said, "Hi, Kai. Did you do anything fun over the summer? My sister and I got to see the Irish National team play a few weeks ago."

Hannah Grey
                                Hufflepuff Second Year

User Image

Deviled Dregs

mc2

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games