Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 am
MDaylus

Hela gave an annoyed huff hearing that her mother had experienced problems and disregarded them. Disregarded everything in favor of protecting those he loved, it was so like him. "I am Loki's daughter. I hope Tony will resolve this because if he doesn't I will lock my mother up." she threatened.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Rhodey lifted his hands up at Hela’s threat. “IF that’s what you feel you need to do…..but I’m pretty sure it won’t come to that.” He said lightly. Eyeing the machine, he frowned slightly. “But this thing has some sort of magic attached to it now right? If it would help the situation somehow, maybe one of you could, I don’t know, take the magic off? Make the Magic not work for the time being?” he said slowly. It looked like a standard jammer to him, like the one Tony had installed into his suit a few months back, one that might even be in a stealth plane or drone, he had no idea how it could’ve killed Loki. But if it was magic, he wouldn’t question it. He had enough trouble getting over Thor’s magic hammer as it was.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:18 am
MDaylus

Hela nodded when Rhodey said he was pretty sure it wouldn't come to her locking up her mother but she couldn't be sure without first speaking to Tony. "None of us are weapon smiths, the only way to destroy its magic without being originator is to destroy the thing itself." Hela huffed moving to Tony. "I am waking him up now." She stated before pal Ing her hands in the man and sending a jolt of magic through his body designed to wake him but not harm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked to Hela as she stepped closer, wrapping up Tony's hands so he wouldn't injure them further. He almost stopped her from waking Tony, but he figured there had to be a reason. When Hela zapped Tony, his small reserve of magic, which was busy trying to heal him from the inside and protect him sent a similar jolt up through her arm, but it woke Tony all the same. Trying to sit upright as he started awake, Bruce kept him pressed down to the bed. "You are staying still or I will strap you down." He threatened to Tony's confused look. It took a moment before Tony remembered some of what had happened, which was swiftly followed by dull aches from his arms and spot where Rhode had hit him. "Loki!? Where is he? Is he alright?"

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Hela looked less than amused when the man started awake. "He's alive, alright is a term that depends on how I feel when I wake him up and when I wake him up. I could do it now or I could calm down and do it later but first I thought I would yell at you. What the hell were you thinking letting him build things like this, things that could kill him. How could you let him infuse things with magic that you had already put magic into yourself?!" Hela yelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed slightly when he was told that Loki was alive. He couldn’t argue about his health depending on Hela’s mood, it would depend on his as well, once he figured out what the hell was going on. Looking back to Hela, he frowned in confusion before bristling. “I didn’t do anything!” he snapped. “I built that jammer with him to protect him against Sif and Fandral. It worked, he didn’t get hurt, and I even had something that kept the effects of it from reaching him. He’s the one that started messing with it again behind my back!” he snapped. “And Don’t go blaming me for magic either. All of the enchantments and whatever the hell else on that thing came from him. It’s just equipment I had in my suit!” he added, trying to wave his arm at her, but the bandages pulled awkwardly, making him cringe.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 am
MDaylus

"You didn't do anything! Of course you didn't do anything, you didn't watch him. There is no way you didn't see at least part of this coming, the scientist can not be the only one who knew. My mother likes to consult people first." She hissed back. "Not all of the magic came from him, there are other magics on it the originate the same time the device was built, and they are on almost everything else electronic in the house. So unless someone else is building your machines for you, it could only come from you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony growled at Hela, managing to sit up, despite Bruce’s attempts to keep him laying down. “He had a nightmare! That’s all I know. He said he needed a moment, I thought he was going to get a drink.” He snapped. Bruce sighed as the argument continued. “Loki took all the precautions he could to keep Tony from knowing about this. Made me promise not tell unless something happened.” He said slowly. Frigga joined in then from where she stood at the foot of Loki’s bed. “And he did talk to Thor and I earlier today, but he made sure Tony wasn’t able to listen in at that point as well.”

Tony frowned at the news that Loki had done all of this behind his back. He’d thought that they were over this, apparently not. When Hela continued to berate him about magic, he groaned. “Not you too…..Look, I built all of this myself, yes, it’s my design, my work, but there is no magic. Just science. How can this stuff have magic when I don’t have magic? That’s an Asgardian thing.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 am
MDaylus

Hela didn't loom the least bit surprised hearing her mother had had a nightmare. As far as she knew her mother had been prone to such things for as long as she had been alive. Looking to Bruce as the man spoke up explaining that Loki had made him promise not to say anything to Tony, her grandmother too. Her mother had definitely taken the precaution to keep his lover from knowing. Hearing Tony groan she looked back to the man. "I am not Aesit and I have magic. The Vanir, Jotun, elves have magic. Every realm has some form of magic not just the Aesir. Midgard too has magic which includes you, your is more inclined to weapons or technology, weapon smithing. Grandmother can you show him, I dont want have to try and convince him over and over. Hela pleaded to Frigga.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Hela’s little lecture, clearly not believing her. When she asked Frigga to help, he looked at the queen incredulously, as if she would acre with him instead. Frigga smiled at the exchange, honestly amused by the expressions on both Hela and Tony’s face. “She is right Tony. Magic on Midgard is usually seen in the way that it is shown in you. Midgardians tend to have magic that comes out in their crafts; machines, art, clothes, the magic weaves itself into these items. Some exceptional individuals have their magic grow to be so powerful that they can control it like other races do, but that is under exceptional circumstances.” She said slowly. “This whole tower is drenched with your magic. And you are rather powerful yourself. Your magic is what has kept you alive in many of the situations you have found yourself in, kept you from injuries far worse than you should have received.” She continued. Slowly coming over, to sit on the edge of Tony’s bed, she considered him for a moment. Lifting up a hand, it began to glow a soft rainbow of colors. This is a magical attack of sorts. It hurts those without magic, feels like needles. But should the person on the other end of this have magic, their magic reacts to it and shields them.” She said slowly. Reaching out for Thor, she waited until he placed his hand in hers and she touched the magic to his arm, watching him flinch away from the touch. Letting go of her son quickly, Frigga turned to Hela and repeated the procedure, a force coming up around Hela’s skin to prevent Frigga’s magic from touching her. After a moment, Frigga grasped Tony’s arm, careful of the bandages and brought the magic close, a deep red magic rising from his skin to shield him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 pm
MDaylus

Hela looked relieved when Frigga decided to help her in proving to the genius that he really did have magic. Listening to the queen she nodded in agreement as the woman explained it. Watching the demonstration she muffled a snicker as her uncle flinched when his mother grasped his arm. When Frigga reached for her Hela didn't move knowing it wouldn't hurt her, her magic glowed a faint purple color almost black. Watching as Tony glowed a deep red she smiled. "You see? You're full of magic and everything you've built has your magic in it. The jamming thing had you magic in it and when my mother tried to improve or alter it he did it wrong. He's not a weapon smith, he had no business trying to do such things, he was never trained in it." Hela explained running a hand through her hair in exasperation. "He takes so many risks."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Frigga work and flinched when she reached for him, but instead he felt nothing. Staring at the red aura around his arm, he was speechless for once. Looking back to Hela, he started to say something, but couldn’t get it out and just looked back to his arm. Slowly putting his arm back in his lap, he looked over to Loki. “So this is my fault then….there is something in machines that backfired….something I wasn’t even aware of.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm
MDaylus

"Your fault? What no, of course not. Unless you thought that dating my mother for a few weeks would curb his destructive tendencies. No the only time I've ever seen him not do what he wanted to do was when something or someone he loved had been threatened. Did he tell you that when we were taken from him he went to the council every day for a hundred years asking for us back. A hundred years, it didn't even matter if the council was in session or not. He would go out and find each one of them individually to ask them for us. One day though he just stopped, just stopped. He didn't ask again even if he stood before them and they asked about us. At first I thought it was because he gave up, but he didn't. He still asks for us every once in awhile. Not often, maybe once every hundred years and the only reason I can think of was because someone threatened him. Threatened him by threatening us. I can't prove it thought and of course I can't get him to admit to it. But no Tony it'snot your fault, my mother would have known your magic was there and he still did it. Its his fault, but something needs to be done about it." Hela stated she looked saddened over at Loki who still lay unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Hela’s story. He’d figured Loki would have probably done something like that with how much he loved his children. But a hundred years was a very long time. He couldn’t imagine how hurt Loki must have been. And he had to agree that the only thing that would’ve changed his behavior was a threat of some sort. Probably Sif an Fandral as well, trying to keep Loki from having any heirs to the throne. “I won’t allow him to use the machine again….I’ll change it, modify it so only I have control over it….or someone with the proper access codes. And I’ll make Loki remove whatever magic he has put on it…..I’m not letting this happen again.” He said firmly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 am
MDaylus

"Good." Hela stated relieved in knowing that Tony was not going to let her mother use the device for his own purposes again. "Do you have a way of keep keeping him from trying with other things?" she asked. Getting a satisfactory answer she nodded. "I'll wake him up now so he can heal your hands and we can yell at him." she continued moving over to Loki. She did the same thing she had done to Tony but Loki awoke with a gasp of breath. Looking around he was startled to see Hela and smell the exceptionally clean room. "Hello mother." Hela stated sarcastically when she had his attention.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games