Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She lifted her eyes once he sat up, lips parting in confusion. O-Oh boy... Biting down onto her lip, she waited for the punishment. H-He was standing. Here it came. Her eyes squeezed shut and she prepared herself... But instead was enveloped into Finn, her arms tucked up against herself. Shocked, she opened her eyes but was quick to push her face into his shirt, arms slipping around his waist. She squeezed tightly, eyes too dry for any tears now. She had practically cried herself out for the day - which might have been what caused the calm demeanor. Taking a deep inhale of his scent, her eyes squeezed shut.

He really was worried... But she didn't question it anymore. She only wanted to be tucked away in the arms of her forever lover, her breath hitching as if she might cry, but it most certainly refused to. "I-I-I came out.. O-Once I was feeling better..." Her voice was muffled in his shirt but she just kept going. "A-And Tyrese was..." She paused and shook her head. "We talked... And.. And... He said you were w-worried about me.. A-And wanted to get me h-home to you..." She didn't want to let go - ever. The next part came out as a bare whisper. "I'm sorry Finn.. I'm sorry I made you worry..."

Her head continued to shake, body quivering with no tears. "A-And Tyrese was so sweet to me..." Inhale. "And-" Inhale. "And I don't.. I don't wanna be away from you ever again..." She tugged at his shirt, her chest bumping up against his constantly with each breath she took in.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Absolutely no worries.
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Hurt... So very hurt...; Confused...; Calm...
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:35 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hearing her muffle out her words against his shirt, arms wrapping around his waist, he held her a little tighter. Ty had been there to help. That was his best friend alright. A jerk until he sees a crying pregnant woman. Turns to mush just like very other guy would. "It's okay baby..." he whispered reassuringly. He wasn't mad at her. He didn't have a grudge because of their fight. He was just happy to have her back in his arms and safe. "I'm sorry too," he stated as he kissed the top of her head. Slowly he released his grip on her a little, bending down towards her stomach. Cupping one hand around his mouth, he looked around as if making sure no one was around to hear. "If your mom is gonna act crazy all through her pregnancy with you, I think we should just drug her until you're ready to come out. Shhh, don't tell her I said that though," he whispered playfully as he stood back up, chuckling and kissing her forehead. "Joking, of course," he added, knowing she was going to pout and whine out his name like she always did.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:03 am
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She curled as close as she could, a knee dipping in between his legs, as if attempting to join their bodies by some magic. She shook her head and gripped his shirt tighter before shifting her nose over to his neck area. She kissed his throat, but just like that, he was gone. Her head looked downward to see him talking to her stomach. Her hands lifted and bent at the elbows, hovering by her face a little girlishly. Even if what he said was teasing, she'd have to get used to him doing that. It was so touching... Seeing him so very eager for their baby that not one day in to finding her pregnant, he was already talking. Her lips and cheeks puffed out comically. It was something she had loved oh so much about Finn... That even if maybe he still was a little upset, he could change anything into a joking mood.

She hadn't even realized it the first time they got together. But it was a strength she didn't have that well. Hers typically came a little awkward unless she had a tad bit of help. She curled into his arms, gently beating at his chest. "Finn...!" And she pushed her head back into the crevice of his neck again, whispering something that she hoped wouldn't reach Tyrese's ears - though she wasn't sure if the adamant wolf hearing would work in his human form. "Tyrese wants to be the Godfather..." A squeeze once she looped her arms around his neck again. "He doesn't want to miss a single moment of our new family..." She kissed just under his ear lovingly. "I'm so sorry I doubted you..."

Her voice rose from the whisper and she reached up to rub her eyes with a slight exhale. Today had been so exerting... Throwing up, lots of sex, Jacob was here, finding out she's pregnant, arguing with Finn, finding Tyrese, and now... "I love you Finn... I love you so, so much..." She kissed from his ear, down his jaw, to his chin before pulling back. Her eyes met his, apologetic and caring. Turning on her heel, she faced Tyrese before walking over and suddenly throwing her arms around his neck, squeezing tight. She pushed her cheek against his, voice to his ear. "And we both love you, Tyrese... Don't you ever forget that." Pulling back, she leaned up and kissed the cheek that had been injured before retreating back to her own lover's arms.

OOC: Absolutely no worries.
Feeling: Calm...; Forgiving...; Regretful...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:23 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Just like he expected. There was that whine, the puffy cheeks and the beat to his chest. Every time he made a joke at her expense, it was always the same reaction. It was cute though. He loved her innocence. It was an endearing quality. While she was most definitely smarter than him by a lot, she still had her moments of naive purity. He was a sucker for it every time too. Glancing down at her as she pressed her head against his neck, he listened to what she had to say. So they did talk. His grumpy, antisocial friend was able to comfort her. If he would stop being so gruff all the time, maybe more people would like him. That was never going to happen, but it was nice to dream.

Gently he placed his hands on her hips as she locked herself around his neck. And he accepted their request to be their baby's Godfather? Well, more Bree's the one to request, he just went along with it. But, what about his own family? Pain stabbed his chest. God, he royally f*cked up. Smiling at her words, but not saying anything. He easily let her go as she pulled away and went to his friend who he had yet to apologize too. How was he supposed to start? Where was he supposed to start?

As Bree ran back to him, huddling herself within his body, he gave her shoulders a reassuring squeeze before letting go. Trudging over to him, Finn rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Yeah they were best buddies, but this had to be their first big fight. Their first real fight. With a sigh, he looked up at the wolf from his staring at the sand, "Look man, I'm sorry about earlier. I was outta line with what I said..."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:46 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn
✗ Someplace beach
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese could have laughed at the way Finn sprinted over to Bree. That's why they were so inspiring. Movie perfect, wasn't it? It's exactly what an audience would want to read after a climax in the plot. His gaze shifted to Bree before he casually moved a couple yards away to let their reunion commence. He should have nudged her and said he told her so. Worry wart. He gave a small chuckle and looked at the sunset. Well good, two of them got to go home happy again today, and someone ought to.

Looking down at the cell phone Bree had subtly pushed back into his hand, he dropped it back into his pocket and pretended he couldn't hear Finn and Bree talking. Bree was nice to make him sound like he took care of her for Finn, but really they had only run into each other. He only told her the truth too, her husband had been worried and wanting her home; and when the woman decided she needed to go home, he was going to see to it she made it safely. Sheesh, just being Bree he let her piggy back, but she better not tease him about it later.

The fuss over their child was cute too, grade A. Those two were going to do just fine with a kid. It was a sore subject for the wolf to think about it for himself, but he could be happy for them. He was going to be apart of their family, and fix his own somehow. Whether that ended up being himself with of without Lillian while they balanced out their methods for raising Sela. It was going to be his family. He didn't see himself moving on from Lillian, but if he did it would be some work of a miracle and coming to terms with that reality.

He stopped and looked down at Bree when she was suddenly hugging him, patting her back with one hand and nodding to her words. He knew these guys thought highly of him -loved him- they were insane for it but he appreciated it. His eyes flashed sheepishly at the kiss and he rubbed the back of his neck as she stepped back to Finn. The bruse was gone. "Alright, that's a wrap then, hm? Go home now and enjoy your husband." He gave a short salute, just getting ready to leave towards his own home.

He stopped as Finn approached him next, the wolf raising a brow briefly before it dropped again. He tucked his hands in his pockets, the right sharing company with his phone. He wanted to close in on himself, lock away the emotions but they'd already been exposed to Bree so today had no possibilities of going back. He bit the inside of his cheek, quickly glancing off as Finn tried to make eye contact. Yeah, he was out of line. Way, way off the plot today no matter what the reason. The wolf forgave that his friend spoke out of anger, but he didn't forgive what he had known and kept from him. "I'm sorry I hit you." He grumbled, although he wasn't much sorry at all.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: edited. Goodnight you two.
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Oh yeah, Ty was still mad at him. Fair enough. He had every right to be upset with him. Although, he knew just by the tone of voice, he wasn't actually sorry about the hit to his gut. "Yeeeeah, no you're not. But I know I deserved it, I shouldn't have kept your daughter a secret from you. It was a bad call on my part. I just...I dunno, I guess I just figured since it was your family that it would be better to hear it from Lillian than me," he sighed as he let his hand slide from his neck and drop back to his side. There was no excuse for what he did. But even so, he felt what he thought was right. The child between him and Lillian, that was something only discussed by them. It wouldn't have been right for him to go telling. "It's not an excuse, I know, and I understand if you're mad at me for...well ever honestly. But you're my best friend Ty, and even if I gotta apologize for the rest of my life, I will make it up to you," he added as he let his gaze drop to the sand. He understood if Ty was mad at him right now, he'd let him be. But Finn wasn't sure if he could handle the guy being mad at him for the rest of their lives, especially if he was going to be apart of their family.

There wasn't much else for him to say. Or rather, he didn't know what else to say. He apologized the best that he could, it would be the wolf's choice to forgive him or not. "Look, I'm gonna get Bree home. I'm sure you wanna be alone. You can just come pick up your car whenever you want," he muttered as slowly began to back away.

((OOC; Whiters, Yumi's gonna have Bree just let them have their talk ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn
✗ Someplace beach -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese only shrugged when Finn called him out on his lack of repentance, taking one glance at the other male as he spoke before blinking rapidly and stepping further back from the ex-athelete. He dried his face and sniffled. He was so tired of being emotional today, he was utterly stripped down and he wanted this day to be over before any more harm was done. Finn wasn't entirely wrong in what he said, Ty should have heard all of that from Lillian and no one else. It was Ty's own fault to have left school without telling her, to have canceled his cell phone plan without contacting her first, and perhaps for not looking harder for her those three years after he left therapy. But in all of this, he wasn't nearly as angry at Finn as he was hurt and betrayed.

"Finn...Yes, Lillian should have been the one to tell me about Sela. It wasn't really selfish that I needed to make a better me but it was selfish that I decided to exclude her from that. None of this would have happened if I had done that one thing. And yes, what happened between Lillian and I wasn't your responsibility, it had nothing to do with you; it was my own mistake I was making, no matter how it happened. But dammit, she would have been been able to tell me if you had just told her you were hearing from me." He shook his head, rubbing a hand down his face and circling away from Finn towards the way he needed to go to get home.

"How could you call yourself my best friend all these years when you knew about my daughter and still said nothing to me or Lillian is just...baffling. Best friends don't do that, not any best friend that I want near me or talking to me or coming to my home. I don't even know what to think of you after this. I'm infuriated, but more than that, I'm hurt. You could not have done anything worse to betray me than this. You kept my family from me, Finn. It was my mistake to abandon them, but- but, god, you knew. I just, I don't know anymore. Take your wife home, I'll come for my car tomorrow."

He pushed his hair back with both hands, then threw them down. "Bree, I left you some ginger candy that should help with your nausea. Let me know how your first doctors appointment goes." He glanced at Finn once more, "I won't be mad at you forever, just stay away from me. Okay? Stay. Away." He turned and started walking, murmuring incoherently to himself and shaking his head.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $495』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: She told me, I just had the absolutely hardest time writing this post that it took me this last hour. Sorry~
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:19 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn stood there in silence. Ty wasn't wrong but boy did it hurt. But wouldn't it have made things worse if he had said something, to at least Lillian, that he was hearing from Ty? It wasn't like he was hearing from him constantly anyways. Or her for that matter. What would have changed between their meeting if it had happened sooner? It would have been the same, whatever it had been now. It would have been raw, heartbreaking and emotionally draining. Nothing would have changed except the years. What did it matter though? He betrayed his best friend. He destroyed that trust between them and it was possible he may never get it back now. That was his fault. His screw up. He had to deal with that. He had to...Stay away.

Watching the man's back a few hour filled minutes, he finally turned back and walked over to Bree. Swallowing hard, his throat burning, he took a deep, steady breath and slipped his sandals back on. He was silent, the entire time. It was probably the only time in his life that he had ever been so speechless. Normally he had at least one thing to say. He was a chatterbox kind of guy, but not this time. "Let's go home..." he mumbled softly to Bree, already making his way out of the beach.

[EXIT]

((OOC; Fair enough. It stung very deeply Q~Q ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:41 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

When Aubrey's eyebrows pulled together... After a while she began to wonder if they would ever return to normal. To watch two people who so very much fit together like puzzle pieces have a one sided apology. Her face moved to Finn, her loving husband at first. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of... Well, she wasn't quite sure. She couldn't understand the exact situation - after all, she only just found out Tyrese even had a daughter when they sat together on the sand. But... She wished he would have at least brought up the situation between him and Finn. It was difficult. Finn knew about Tyrese's daughter and hadn't told him. The balance of her morals began shifting left and right. Obviously she wouldn't pick a side, there was nothing more than her wanting to stay out of it than anything. But... At the same time...

Everything Tyrese said only made her shoulders sink in as if every sentence had been a personal strike to the chest. So, so very hard. It took everything out of her not to try to mend the situation herself. And even though all she did was sit still, in the subconscious of her mind she had already decided to talk to him tomorrow. The only thing was getting the address from Finn. If he even had it. It was inevitable. And just like the lioness he had called her - he wasn't going to get away. Her eyes fell on Tyrese and her head snapped up at the call of her name. A little scared at first, she tucked her lips in, afraid to be told to stay out of it. Instead, he had told her to tell him about the Doctor's appointment. A perfect excuse to come see him. She nodded faintly, only just listening.

Eyes lifting back to Finn, she felt... So hurt for him. So absolutely destroyed. First his wife had run out on him out of anger for something... Well, she couldn't say entirely silly. If Tyrese hadn't happened to be on the beach and talked to him, she still would've thought the same thing. His best friend and him had had an argument... And now he was walking away, telling him to not talk to him right now... Her hands fumbled with each other nervously, eyes trying to make contact with Finn's. But... He didn't seem to be looking. She chewed on her lip before quickly catching up - still barefoot from earlier. Reaching down slowly, she clasped his hand and squeezed it, still watching him.

{Character Exit.}

OOC: --
Feeling: Calm...; Forgiving...; Hurt...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm
[Update: Had to change the time]

User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

Deep breath and exhale.

The fresh scent of seawater mixed in with the fresh air was something new for Jeni. Back in her home village everything was cover in thick blankets of pure white snow. She was never able to experience a beach until early this morning. She always thought that the beach would be like paradise and perfection in books she's read, but in actuality there would be no possible way that she could actually feel the beach on a warm summer day. Thanks to her Ice magic and her home roots, being in the heat was a big, fat no-no. She wouldn't last 10 minutes without passing out from a heat stroke! Luckily for her, the beach in the morning was cool enough so that she could at least experience it in a comfortable manner.

Kicking off her flats, Jeni delicately stepped onto the damp sand by the shore. "This is new....really new..." A very faint - practically non existent - smile curled her lips as she wiggled her toes feeling the sand move underneath her. Amazing. The sorceress walked along the shore more, watching as her small feet made deep imprints into the wet sand until the waves came by and erased them. If her family was here right now, they wouldn't believe how epic this feeling was. Next up from the sand; the water. Now this was making Jeni feel kind of nervous... The ocean water was usually warm, right? But how warm was the question. The young lass bent down to roll up the bottom of her jeans before she dipped both feet into the sea water. At first, she was hesitant. She didn't know what to expect actually. Once her feet were in, she was both amazed...annnd kind of disgusted

"Ugh. It's still kinda warm...what the hell?"

Jeni let out a small sigh before she made the water surrounding her feet much colder. For some reason, warm water that was outside disgusted her. Yeah, she took warm - as in warm, I mean lukewarm - showers, but this? This wasn't as great as she imagined it. Since it was early morning she thought it would be cold. Not like freezing cold, but ya know...It's a beach. So whatever. Everything else was pretty good so far.

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝

Cho-Cho Twain

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:53 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

It was still early morning when she woke up, she wasn't used to the cold weather, she transformed into her little fox form just so the fur could keep her warm. It shouldn't draw any attention since she looks just like a dog if people weren't paying close attention to her appearance. She assumed that people wouldn't be gathering around the beach as much due to the slight drizzle and cold temperature. She made her way towards the water and stepped into it to keep her feet warm, it felt nice. But she soon noticed she wasn't alone on the beach as the temperature of the water dropped. Enya stepped out of the water and shook her feet to dry it off, seems like there was another girl on the beach as well.

"Nice weather isn't it?" she approached her and prayed the lady would notice her tiny being. "I'm down here." Enya hoped that she wouldn't scare her for being a talking 'dog' since it is pretty unusual for animals to speak, she had no choice, her fur was the only thing that could keep her warm.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
Cho-Cho Twain

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image
Cecil Neve

It took him a bit longer than usual, but Cecil finally arrived on the beach. There weren't many others there, although, considering it was morning it wasn't surprising. But none the less, he looked around at the few people who were there, and began approached the two closest to him. "Excuse me," he asked, approaching them, still in the form of a crow. "Would either of you know if there's a herbalist shop in Soleil?"

Relationship: Single-
Race: Humanoid-
Ammunition:
Loaded: 9/9x 6/6x Spare: 36x/24x Type: 9mm/.357
Form: Crow Form-
Cash: $430-
Mood: Relaxed-

Cho-Cho Twain

Lyeisander

Sonic Lazar

Loyal Shapeshifter

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

While taking in the feeling of the ocean's waves brushing against her feet, a small voice startled her slightly. "Huh?" At first, she looked around seeing nothing until the same voice had said "I'm down here." With that, Jeni's eyes slowly made there way below her to see a fuzzy white fox greeting her politely. Confused, the ice sorceress tilted her head to the side. A talking fox? That was a first... "Um...yeah. The weather's nice and chilly." She replied in a rather pleasant tone. She liked both the fall and winter seasons. With the temperatures dropping slowly, Jeni was feeling more comfortable than she did in Calico City during the intense heat wave from the summer. She was so comfortable, in fact, that she didn't even wear a light jacket like most people here in Soleil City. A sweater was good enough for her.

"I'm kind of surprised that the beach is still pretty even during this time." Her eyes moved from the nine tailed fox back up to the morning sky. Ah. It was beautiful...It almost made her wish that she was just a regular human just so she could experience the beach fully in the summer. For a brief moment, Jeni spaced out until another unfamiliar voice rang in her ears. This time it was a male. Looking from her peripheral, the woman caught a...talking crow from a slight distance. "Is everyone a talking animal here...? Weird..." First a fox, now a crow. I mean, the sorceress had no problem with talking animals...it was just that this was the first time she's ever...held a conversation with one? There weren't many back at Koizora Kiss Academy, so this was a fairly new thing for Jeni. "I have no clue. I just moved here recently."

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝

Sonic Lazar

Lyeisander
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image
Kurō Ishida
A young man who lost his way? This is the story of a man and a blade
Hero's aren't born, They're chosen
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Crawling out of the water heavily breathing he stabbed his dripping wet sword into the water and turned over to his back. "The last time -Breath- i ever ride -breath- a freaking surfboard." he then sat and began drying off his body. looking to the left, he see's his clothes. looking down, all that were in his vision was his torso leading down to his swimming trunks leading down to his legs, leading into the water before passing out.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As much of fun this fight was, you have to go.
This sword shall and will, Bring forth a new kingdom
you have met with a terrible fate, Haven't you?
Quote: So how's about we settle this?
Nick name: operation Zero
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*Enter*

Nana felt as thought heading to work at such an hour would be absurd... Besides, nearing the afternoon more customers appeared to have come... After all it was practically a club.

The demon let out a small sigh and sat down on a beach chair that was conveniently left there for other people to enjoy. She crossed her legs and pulled out a book that she had began reading yesterday morning. "Hm... It's awfully chilly... I wonder why people think it's so clever to be swimming out in such freezing waters?" Nana whispered to herself before drawing her attention down to the Russian novel. With her right hand, she pushed back blonde strands of hair that poked out of her ponytail so that it rested behind her ear.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: No One
Listening To: Primadonna Girl
Money: $430
Outfit: Rainy Weather

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games