Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Academy of Grand Magic
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:31 am
izeromus
Mah leg! D:
You were meant to take the world, not my leg *cries*

*Noms on leg*
OM NOM NOM!!! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:33 am
Razsminion
Fayette is going to be in mid-cartwheel, pressed against the wall when the lights come up and the speech is done. =w=
Escape attempt, fail.
That or Gannon is going to get angry and send Brageet after her! Go get 'em Tweety! >=O

Naw, Brageet is having her nappy-nap heart but Gannon will be all kinds of '0.o???' when he sees that lol

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:56 am
The_littlest_dragonfly
Razsminion
Fayette is going to be in mid-cartwheel, pressed against the wall when the lights come up and the speech is done. =w=
Escape attempt, fail.
That or Gannon is going to get angry and send Brageet after her! Go get 'em Tweety! >=O

Naw, Brageet is having her nappy-nap heart but Gannon will be all kinds of '0.o???' when he sees that lol

I can sit it now, after Gannon sees this odd sight and after a moment of shocked disbelief he's going to place his hands on Ryser and the other teacher shoulder to give them a gentle pat before wishing them good luck with their weird little Fae-blessed. Then promptly takes his leave from the mad house that Fayette will bring to the academy....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:50 am
Razsminion
I can sit it now, after Gannon sees this odd sight and after a moment of shocked disbelief he's going to place his hands on Ryser and the other teacher shoulder to give them a gentle pat before wishing them good luck with their weird little Fae-blessed. Then promptly takes his leave from the mad house that Fayette will bring to the academy....

LOL yeah pretty much. Like, "Good luck my friend..."
Funny idea, I'm wondering if Gannon was trying to sense the fae with his two-way telepathy if he could connect to one and actually talk to it, and it to him....whatcha think?

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 am
The_littlest_dragonfly
Razsminion

LOL yeah pretty much. Like, "Good luck my friend..."
Funny idea, I'm wondering if Gannon was trying to sense the fae with his two-way telepathy if he could connect to one and actually talk to it, and it to him....whatcha think?

Well, I'm open to it. o 0 o Though I'm not sure how he would know there are Fae there unless maybe he knows that Fayette is Fae-blessed... or maybe Brageet could see them because animals interact with the fairies or maybe can see them as well. I'm not sure on that one  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:36 am
Razsminion
Well, I'm open to it. o 0 o Though I'm not sure how he would know there are Fae there unless maybe he knows that Fayette is Fae-blessed... or maybe Brageet could see them because animals interact with the fairies or maybe can see them as well. I'm not sure on that one

Ooooo~ if Brageet can see them then she'd definitely tell Gannon about them  

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:42 am
The_littlest_dragonfly
Razsminion

Gannon: what on earth is wrong with that girl... =A=;;
Brageet: She's got fairies around her and they seem to be communicating with them.
Gannon: Well, that might explain it.... =w=;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:46 am
Razsminion
The_littlest_dragonfly
Razsminion

Brageet: She's got fairies around her and they seem to be communicating with them.

I can see it now, the fae realize that Gannon can communicate with them via telepathy and know where they are with Brageets help...they're gonna bug him all the time aren't they?  

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 am
The_littlest_dragonfly
Razsminion
The_littlest_dragonfly
Razsminion

I can see it now, the fae realize that Gannon can communicate with them via telepathy and know where they are with Brageets help...they're gonna bug him all the time aren't they?

Itching powder in his underwear.... sheets that slide off the bed... tying shoelaces together... taking all the right socks so only lefts are available. Oh yeah, Gannon is going to get on the wrong side of the Fae attention. >w>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 am
Razsminion

But wwwwhhhhhyyyy?! He's a nice guy!!!
Better watch out, Brageet will EAT any mean fae that mess with her man.... >W>  

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:48 am
MlSSSLY

Oh yeah I didn't notice the role application. That's my bad. Thanks for letting me know. As for Trendel is there a form with more information on them? I read the history on the conflict between the two kingdoms but I have other questions. Like do 18 year old from Trendel have there own magic academy? Do tenebraer exist in that kingdom? Are there royal family roles? I know this seems like a lot but again I just don't want to create a character that doesn't fit in right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am
Halfway tempted to have Gannon sneak out the back >.>;  

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yami is up!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 am
Yami Miyagawa

Yami is up!

Ello, ello~!  

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 am
Yami Miyagawa

Yami is up!

OMG rofl That's an awesome animation. Hey Yami! emotion_yatta  
Academy of Grand Magic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas