Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki turned just as surprised when Tony stated that he couldn't ride horses. He was of the same opinion as Bruce that the man had been around so many things that he should have learned at some point. "When we get back to Midgard I am finding a place to teach you. For now however you can ride with me." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blushed when Loki looked at him. He'd never had the occasion to ride a horse and wasn't sure he even wanted to. They were living animals that might just disagree with what he wanted them to do and not do it. Machines weren't like that. Looking to Loki when he said that he would learn, Tony scrunched his nose up bit didn't comment. He supposed that if he was going to be with an Asgardian, it would be a useful skill, but he would always prefer cars. Reaching the horses, Tony looked them over but stayed several feet away, Bruce walked right up to one however, petting it and letting it get his scent as he spoke softly to it, clearly comfortable with the creatures.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony scrunched up his nose but the god said nothing. Loki continued walking and greeted his horse with quite a bit of affection producing an apple from what seem like no where and allowing the horse to munch on it. "Tony, come he is very calm, he would not hurt you." Loki beckoned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki interact with the horse silently. When he was called over, he paused for a second before coming over, making sure Loki was still between him and the horse for the most part. "It's going to kick me or step on me or something, I know it is." He muttered. The horse seemed to sense Tony's unease and tosses it's head restlessly , causing Tony to take a step back as if would purposely come after him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 pm
MDaylus

"Horses can sense your discomfort." Loki stated softly still petting the horse. "Give me your hand," Loki stated holding his hand out. When the man finally did he gently guided Tony's hand to the horses muzzle and ran it down it gently. "See he is nothing more than a big dog, think of him like a clumsy Thor but he is quite a bit more gentle." Loki continued to assure the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stared at Loki for a moment when he was told to give him his hand. Finally placing his hand in Loki’s he watched as Loki guided his hand in petting the horse. Arching a brow at the description he got, he didn’t know if he found it disturbing or amusing. After a moment some of the tension drained from him as he accepted the fact that he’d have to ride this thing while he was here.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 am
MDaylus

Feeling some of the tension drain from Tony, loki smiled. The horse gave a small huff and shake of its head before butting its nose up against Tony's hand once more but gently. "See..." Loki stated before moved to the side of the horse and mounting. "come, you will sit behind me but I will not let you fall. I promise." Loki stated holding his out to Tony once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stepped away again when Loki moved, watching him. Shifting when Loki spoke, Tony gave a heavy sigh. This wasn’t how he’d imagined his introduction to Asgard going. Slowly taking Loki’s hand, he moved to get on the horse. It took two tries, but he did make it up and locked his arms around Loki’s waist as soon as he was on. He trusted Loki to keep his word, but it didn’t mean he was any more comfortable.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:55 am
MDaylus

Loki helped Tony as best he could ad the man tried to mount the horse succeeding on the second try. For someone that had never ridden a horse before loki was impressed the man hadn't fallen. With Tony safely on the horse with arms secured tightly around his waist the god looks to Bruce. "This way." he stared starting the horse into an easy walk.

It didn't take long to reach the bustling market place. People were there to take the horses at the entrance. Sliding off the horse loki helped Tony down before giving him a small kiss ignoring the looks from those caring for the horses. "See that was not so bad was it." Loki chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tightened his grip around Loki as the horse moved, not at all comfortable with the thing moving underneath him. Bruce reigned in his horse to follow Loki. He wasn't as smooth with it, but he was still a decent horseman. When they reached the market, Tony didn't really want to let Loki go so he could get down. Considering the way to get down for a moment, he finally slipped off and stumbled into Loki's arms. Looking up at him, he sighed. "I'm not making any judgements yet." He said softly. Smiling slightly at the kiss, he took Loki's hand as Bruce came closer. Looking into the market, Tony tilted his head. "So is this the normal way to buy stuff here?" He asked softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki easily caught Tony as the man stumbled off the horse. "I would prefer that you did not until I had time to teach you. You might find horseback riding something different, when you are the one in control." loki smiled encouragingly. Smiling a bit more as Tony took his hand he looked to Bruce as the man approached. "It is my favorite place to but things. I never know what I'm going to find here. However you can order goods other ways." Loki shrugged leading them into the fray of the market. To loki it almost felt like Asgard could be his home with just the market, if he were wearing a disguise that is. However without it those that looked to him now bowed softly despite looking quite skeptical and moved out of his way. The skeptical gazes then passed from Loki to Tony and then Bruce.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked around curiously as they walked, not even seeming to notice the looks they received. He was far too accustomed to people staring and taking pictures. Bruce blushed however and stayed behind them a little, uncomfortable with the attention, even if he was a little distracted by the activity and wares around them. Tony smiled and strained to look over the crowds occasional, attention caught by various things, food stalls, toys, tinkerers. Some things seemed familiar, others obviously weren’t. "Seems like you could spend all day here." Bruce said softly as he eyed a cook making something.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki ignored the looks bit was a bit more conscious of Bruce's anxiety. "We can stop at any of the shops and stalls that take your fancy." Loki offered. Nodding when Bruce said that it looked like one could spend all day there. He knew far too well as he had often spent days within the market when he was younger."There is the baker my mother wishes to acquire cakes from." Loki pointed and moved towards it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki lead him along to the baker, still keeping a firm grip on the God’s hand so he didn’t lose him. Looking back to Bruce, he gave him a soft smile. “No one knows who you are here Bruce….It’s okay.” He said softly. He knew that Bruce hated any spotlight being put on him, but he also wanted to help Bruce get over it, which could only be done if actually went out. When they reached the baker, the woman recognized Loki immediately and greeted him, already starting to try and show him her fancier food, which did catch Tony’s attention.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad the man kept hold of his hand not wanting to lose the genius. He had no doubt that Tony could get lost in the market discovering the objects of Asgard. Greeting the shopkeeper as he entered he bartered with her for a bit before looking to Tony and Bruce. "Would you like anything?" he asked knowing at the very least he and Tony had yet to eat.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games