Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki’s bartering, curious as to how it worked on Asgard. He lost interest quickly though and began to examine the food closer, seeing what other people were looking at and how they seemed to be judging it. When asked if there was anything he’d like, he glanced over the food and pointed to a pile of rolls that seemed to be laced with spices. “Are those good?” he asked softly. They seemed intriguing, but he didn’t know if he’d like them. Bruce however was considering what looked like a pastry with fruit cooked into it. “I want to try one of these.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:21 am
MDaylus

Loki moved to where Tony was to look at what the man was talking about and smiled. "quite good." Loki stated with a nod. "Two of these and one of what he would like please and that will be it." Loki stated to the shop keeper. He handed Bruce his pastry and Tony one of his but kept the rest packaged. Paying the woman he smiled to the two men. "Shall we, there are many more things to see." Loki stated moving towards the exit. Once they were in the heart of the market again Loki began offering explanations of the different shops and stalls in the market. Some had changed over the years but many had stayed the same. At one point he began to tell a story of how Thor had convinced someone to let him set up a stall and sell things he had made with sticks and mud. It had been when they were children and while everyone had thought it was cute no one had bought it and Thor had nearly gone home dejected until Loki had bought one of his creations. He was telling of how excited Thor had been when he got home showing their mother the money he had made when he saw them. Words died in his throat, guards heading right towards them and they were ones he recognized all to well. Panic laced through Loki and without thinking his body turned to run. Before he had made it a few steps something had encased itself around his neck locking into place. In the next instant he felt his magic locked down and the bond between him and Tony nearly closed off. Instead of openly feeling everything between each other only strong emotions would come through and they would be muted. Loki could have handled all of that, he could of. The collar around his neck once more and his magic locked down he could of handled. What the collar did next nearly broke him as he felt the illusion on his skin fade. Screams suddenly sounded around him and he heard people backing away quickly as he was dragged to the ground by a pole attached to the collar. The collar and the part of the pole attached to it began to freeze up but were unaffected by more than that, they would not break.

"Did you really think you could run?" A voice said stepping forward. Loki knew the voice too well and he held himself back from trembling. Too many times had that voice accompanied pain. "People of Asgard I give to you a false prince!" the voice called out. The man who now stood close enough to Loki but just out of reach was a guard with a station above the rest.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki bought him the bread and began to eat eagerly. Humming happily at the taste, he bounced along beside Loki. Even Bruce seemed a little more relaxed with something to eat and focus on besides the people bustling around them. Both listened closely to Loki’s explanations and laughed at the story Loki told. It was so believable of Thor and Tony gave Loki a teasing look at the fact that he had bought something to make Thor happy. Tony picked up instantly on the on the sudden change in mood, tensing in preparation for a fight. Bruce watched as they tensed and stepped out of Loki’s way when he turned to run. The two men had just turned to follow Loki, when they saw the collar snap around the god’s neck, making them both halt, though Tony swayed slightly with the sudden closing of the bond. When Loki was forced to the ground and his illusion began to fade, Tony reacted instantly. Slipping on his bracelets, he summoned his suit. He’d made adjustments for his suitcase suit to be self-propelled as he no longer travelled with Pepper and Happy everywhere. By the time the guard spoke, only Tony and Bruce were left in the clearing the crowd made and Tony’s suit reached his hand as the guard called to the crowd. Knowing all eyes were on him, Tony put the suit on and stepped closer, hand stretching out. “I really would consider letting him go….” He warned as the faceplate snapped shut.

Bruce, even though he hadn’t wanted to Hulk out here at all, sensed the urgency of the situation. He may not be linked to the others, but Bruce saw in Loki and Tony’s eyes that these were not good people. As Tony put his suit on, he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it as he transformed halfway, not completely letting his control go, but as soon as something happened, he’d be ready.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:00 pm
MDaylus

The guard turned to look at Tony when the man spoke after having slipped the suit on. His eyes cut over to Bruce in curiousity before coming back to Tony. "You have no authority here Midgardian. Loki Laufeyson is being arrested by order of the council and forced to show what he truly is. If you have an issue with that then you make take it up with them. I am just following orders." the guard stated though he had a sadistic smirk on his face. He knew all too well what being in his Jotun form would do to Loki and he had even more reason to be pleased. "You see this form, even this is a false one. His true form has been forced down, caused by living under Aesir magics for too long. I have the way to free him of that." the guard stated again adressing the whole crowd who was gathered to watch but still facing Tony. He pulled small pouch from his belt. "By order of the council I return to you your true form." the guard called facing Loki as he opened the pouch before throwing the contents at the god. A black powder flung from the bag and covered Loki before seeming to sink into his skin.

Loki stayed kneeling on the ground eyes shut tightly refusing to open them and see the horror of the people around him. To see the hatred, anger and fear. He had thought he would be safe within the market place, thought they would not make a spectacle. He had never been so terribly wrong and now one of the last things he had enjoyed about Asgard had been tainted. Hearing Tony's voice caused him to clutch at the ground in desperation. He wanted to send a message over the bond but he could feel it would not make it. "Tony... the queen." Loki begged softly hoping the man would hear him. He was sure his words were covered by the guard speaking once more proclaiming him as Laufey's son and that even the form he had now was false. Shame burned through him and filtered mutely across the bond. Still he refused to opened his eyes and look to see what was to happen to him. He knew he could not stop it, his life was over in Asgard. No one cared for him here but his mother and Thor. Odin had not stopped this if he knew about it. Feeling something hit his skin and magically sink in, he only wondered what was to happen for a few moments before a blinding pain shot through his body and he screamed. The heat of the air became more intense, his marking more defined and the rest of the pain settled around his forehead. He knew what was happening and he had never wished for the ground to swallow him up more than he did in that moment. Two little lumps appeared on his forehead as he buried his face against the ground. He didn't care how much more that hurt his body and head, he had to hide them and the guard holding the other end of the pole didn't seem to care that he was covering himself in dirt.

(They are going to grow steadily)  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony narrowed his eyes at the guards words. "I don't need authority to protect anyone from cruelty." He snapped. Tony really just wanted to shoot these people and move on, but he knew that would only cause more problems. Hearing Loki's words faintly, he frowned. He knew they needed Frigga and Thor, but he didn't want to leave Loki alone with these people. Turning his head slightly, he kept Loki in his sights. "Bruce.....you can't let Hulk loose in the middle of a crowd. You can ride, go get Frigga and Thor. Now!" He said quickly. His voice remained calm and even, but held authority. Bruce, despite needing to protect Loki, listened and turned on his heel and ran off to get to the horse and go find help. Tony remained were he was, poised to attack still. He couldn't stop the guard from unleashing the powder and with Loki's pain, came Tony's and he swayed slightly with the pain. Watching Loki, he was amazed by what he saw and he knew how it shamed his lover. It hurt him to think that this was happening and he couldn't stop it. "He is no false prince you arrogant, sadistic @ss. You need to ask your king what exactly he got up to during his war with Jotunheim." He spat. As he spoke, he sent across love and focus with all his strength, hoping Loki would feel it and use it to focus. Taking a step closer, he began to target the men, his shoulder plate lifting to reveal a series of missiles. Looking at the surrounding crowds, he took them all in. "You should all leave now. The shows over, and no one should get hurt." he announced. Of wasn't just him. When Bruce got back, it may turn dangerous, even more so if Thor came as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:25 pm
MDaylus

The guards looked unperturbed as Tony sent Bruce off to get the queen and their prince. They were under the council's orders or so they had been assured by the one leading them. The lead guard raised an eyebrow at Tony. "I care not what words you have to say about our king, you are not of this realm and know nothing if very little about our ways. This here is under arrest for his crimes against Asgard and her throne. Should you persist we will be forced to take you with us for hindering our law. That does not look good for Prince Thor's having his guests break the law. Besides you can not hope to take us all down. One against ten, perhaps if you had magic on your side and we were not made of stronger stuff than you midgardians you might have a chance." the guard continued but drew his sword none the less. The crowd ignoring Tony's words in favor of watching what would happen. The guard stepped forward towards Tony only to have an arrow fly between the two of them and breaking where the pole connected to the collar. The guard snarled and looked in the direction that the arrow had come from. "Skadi." he hissed.

Loki thought Tony had not heard him when the man continued to argue against his captors until he heard the man order Bruce to go instead. Still the genius argued however and Loki was surprised to feel the muted feeling of love filter into the bond. He clung to it, clung to the feeling to help him not break. When he felt the connection holding him break Loki jerked away bringing his hands to cover what he could only assume were horns growing from his head. Hearing the name that had brought his partial freedom he felt a bit of relief.

A man sheathed a bow and walked forward unwrapping a cloak from his body revealing the armor of the royal guard. "You may have the authority to arest the prince Hisa but it is not up to you or the council how the prince should be imprisoned." The man stated walking past Tony and the guard, Hisa to Loki whom he covered in his cloak knowing the shame the prince felt.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at the man’s words. “Don’t talk to me about Thor. He would crush you if he were here, if you were even stupid enough to act this way in front of him. And I am not his guest, nor do I care how I embarrass anyone I may represent, they would all be shocked and angered by what you’re doing, they’d ask me to kill you.” He said slowly. When he said he couldn’t take them all down, Tony laughed. “Please. I have killed dozens in the span of a few minutes, and I have been fighting and training with Thor for months, I know exactly how to take down an Asgardian in a matter of seconds, and that Asgardian is twice your size and strength.” He added. Of course some of that was a bluff. His heavy duty armor built specifically for fighting Thor and Asgardians was still in the tower. It was too large to carry around, but he still knew a few things to use. When the guard stepped forward and drew his sword, Tony aimed right for his heart, his gauntlet whirring with energy, but was interrupted when an arrow flew by. He would’ve thought he was being attacked if he didn’t see the arrow free Loki from the pole. Looking toward the man that came forward, he could only assume he was on Loki’s side as he moved to cover Loki. Seeing the two guards squaring off, Tony slowly moved towards Loki, keeping prepared to attack. When he was close enough, he quickly knelt and helped Loki wrap the cloak around himself and adjusted the hood to help hide him. Wrapping an arm around his shoulders, he pulled Loki to his feet, keeping his head tucked to his suit to hide him. He knew Loki’s touch was icing parts of the suit, but he was fine for now. As he helped the god to his feet, thunder crackled above and the sky darkened slightly. “I think that’ll be a very angry prince with a very heavy hammer coming this way.” Tony said lightly. It would be a matter of moments before Thor appeared and hopefully Frigga shortly after, especially if she could teleport like Loki.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:28 pm
MDaylus

Hisa glared watching Skadi cover Loki with the cloak hiding the prince from his shame. Looking back to Tony as the man said he had been training with Thor and knew how to take them down. He didn't comment that their prince fought with merely brute strength and he would now have to contend with their agility instead. When Skadi turned to scold him on the dealing with Loki he let the midgardian move to Loki. When thunder sounded he growled a bit angry that everything was falling apart around them. This was not how the council or parts of the council had wanted it to go. As soon as Thor landed the guards were stepping back and bowing to their prince along with those among the crowd.

Loki wasn't surprised when a cloak was wrapped around him. Skadi had been his guard when he was a child and the man had always looked out for him, even now it was no different and the god was grateful. He pulled the cloak tighter around himself before finally opening his eyes when he felt Tony's metal arm wrap around his shoulders and pull him up. His normal red eyes seemed darker and yet brighter in their coloring but were filled with held back tears. Unsteady on his feet he clung to Tony hoping to hell that his powers did not ice the man through his armor and hurt him like he had before. He would not be able to heal him again, not now with his magic locked once more. Hiding against Tony he felt a bit safer but he wanted to flee, run to the castle and hide in his room. Skadi stood close more putting himself between Loki and the other guards.

Thor landed within the clearing created by the separation of the crowd creating a small crater, anger clouding his face. "What is the meaning of this?!" he demanded.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept a firm grip on Loki, knowing that the god wasn’t steady at the moment. “I’ve got you…..they won’t hurt you anymore.” Tony promised softly as Loki clung to him. He couldn’t help but respect the guard who kept a stance between the guards and Loki. If it weren’t for him, he’d be in the middle of a full out battle right now. Not even flinching as Thor landed, Tony turned his head toward him slightly. “These so called guards attacked Loki in the middle of this market and began trying to put on a show of their power. They hurt Loki.” he said quickly. He didn’t care if they had a right to arrest Loki or not, all that they’d done was to hurt, scare, and embarrass him, this was cruel and completely unjustified.

Before Thor could do much, Frigga appeared, seeming to walk out of nowhere, her eyes sharp and angry. Though she was a beautiful woman, and didn’t look like she could hurt anyone, at the moment, she was probably one of the most terrifying sights Tony had seen. She said nothing at first, but walked right up to Hisa, placing a thin hand on his shoulder. “In order justify inflicting pain, one must know what it feels like.” She said softly, and used her magic to turn Hisa into a Jotun, making him feel the same pain and same sensation that Loki did. “You will stay like that for as long as my son does. It is how you may claim a right to do this to him.” She said softly, removing her hand. “And any pain inflicted to him while he is on Asgard, I will see to it that you and all of your men that have followed you today will share in it.” She added. “I have heard whispers of your ‘deeds’ of late, but chose to ignore them for lack of proof…..No longer. I will personally launch an investigation into all of your rights to be Einherjar. If I find any of it to be true, by Asgardian law, you will be stripped of all powers and rights, understood?” She continued. She never once raised her voice or had it break, it was just steady and soft, and utterly dangerous.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 pm
MDaylus

Hisa glared at Tony as the man addressed Thor telling the prince of what had happened. He backed up as Thor turned on him and then the queen was there and placing a hand on his shoulder changing him. He yelled in pain and staggered back as the woman continued to make an announcement to the rest of them.

Loki had flinched when Thor bellowed at the group demanding the explanation. When he had an explanation he moved forward raising Mjolnir to strike them when his mother appeared. He stood back knowing his mother's anger would be more than his own. Loki was his brother but he was also his mother's son and while Thor knew she loved him she had always been more protective of Loki.

Skadi moved to Loki and Tony when the queen appeared and moved to Loki's other side. "Come I will help you return to the palace." Skadi stated seeming unaffected by Loki's ice.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was amazed by Frigga, shocked at seeing the normally peaceful queen so enraged. He almost felt bad for some of the other guards. They hadn’t done much, even though he was sure they may have at some point. Looking to Skadi when he came over, he was a little suspicious, but finally let his face plate slide back as he allowed Skadi to lead them to the palace, still supporting Loki and helping to keep him hidden. When they were away from the crowds, Tony turned to look the man over. “Thank you….Skadi was it?” he said softly.

Frigga allowed the men to move away, knowing Loki needed to escape this place. She would see to him as soon as she was done here. “Perhaps if any of you can provide me with any good reason why you have participated in these activities and give me information that can be used, I may consider seeing if there is any room for kindness in these laws….” She added as an afterthought. These men were cruel, but stupid. They wouldn’t act without someone’s push. If she found out who, then perhaps things would go the way she wanted. “Until then I believe you all will find the accommodations in the dungeons rather pleasant.” Waving to more guards that had gathered amongst the crowd, she let them round up the men who’d attacked Loki. Turning to Thor, she took a slow breath to calm herself some. “Thor….make sure these men are placed in the dungeons and that all of their weapons and possessions are removed. And if any resist, well I’m sure Mjolnir just slipped from your hand.” She said pointedly. She had no pity for the pain inflicted on these men.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 pm
MDaylus

The guards who had been involved looked quite frightened by the queens actions. They had only been following orders but now they were unsure if their orders had been right even with their dislike of Loki. Some of the guards were quickly considering the queen's possible offer of leniency. They stayed still as they were gathered by other guards loyal to the queen.

Thor looked to his mother as she dealt with the guards. "Of course mother, I will make sure this gets done." Thor agreed. He would make sure this was done and if he swung Mjolnir around accidentally well then oops.

Skadi continued to help them through the castle and to Loki's rooms. "Yes my name is Skadi and you are Tony Stark, the prince's lover." Skadi stated. "It is pleasant to meet you."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked the guards over again when she received Thor’s agreement. She could see in some of their eyes that they were truly scared, and she knew there were some innocents among them. She would make sure that those who weren’t to blame were not harmed, but she also needed this push to get events moving. “When you have finished, you should return to Jane and reassure her that all is well. I will come to you when I have tended to Loki.” She added to Thor before moving off to help her youngest.

Tony blinked at Skadi’s words. “Well I guess everyone around here knows that bit of information huh?” he said lightly. He wasn’t upset, just surprised. When they reached Loki’s rooms, Tony glanced around, giving a little whistle. “Well this is impressive.” He said lightly. “You never told me I was making you sleep in a shack compared to your rooms Lo.” Tony said, trying to tease Loki into a little better mood. Loki’s rooms were huge, even compared to Tony’s large master bedroom. Slowly sitting Loki on the bed, Tony moved in front of the god, not really letting Skadi touch him at the moment. “Hey babe….Can we take that cloak off now?” he asked softly, metal covered hands rubbing Loki’s knees. He wanted to take the armor off, but right now it was the only thing letting him touch his lover, contact which he knew was needed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded at his mother and moved to deal with things. He would finish up here and do as his mother asked and go see Jane. He had not intended to leave her alone in the first place but when he had heard what was going on with Loki he had left Jane with Bruce and bolted to help.

"No not everyone. Her highness informed me of whom was coming, I was Loki's personal guard when he was a child. She thought it would be necessary to have my services nearby when the both of you came. It seems she was right. I only regret not being close enough to stop what has happened." Skadi stated in apology.

Loki said nothing as he was moved and sat down on the bed. He was a bit lost in his own mind. His magic was gone again and he had been forced into his Jotun form. Now all of Asgard knew his shame, knew what he was. Hearing Tony talk about his rooms he shrugged slightly. His room had always seemed to big to him and now after having lived with Tony it felt too empty. Sitting down he looked to Tony when the man moved in front of him. The front portion of the cloak was raised away from his head almost revealing Loki's forehead beneath it. "No," he shook his head moving a hand to pull the cloak further over his head.

Skadi watched the two for a moment before moving forward and removing something from around his neck. "Here, this should allow you to touch him. Often as a child the prince would obtain this form, the queen had this built to prevent myself from being hurt when protecting him." Skadi said holding out a necklace.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at Skadi’s words. “I’m just grateful you were there at all…..I would have attacked them otherwise….might have started an interplanetary war.” He said lightly. Sighing at Loki’s behavior, Tony bit his lip as he considered what he could do to convince Loki that it was alright. Looking to Skadi as he spoke, Tony’s eyes widened. “We’ve talked about something like this before.” He said softly. Slowly standing, Tony carefully stepped out of the armor, letting it fold up on its own. Looking at the guard again, he delicately accepted the necklace. Putting it on, he knelt in front of Loki again, gingerly touching his leg, he found that he felt some of the cold, but it didn’t bother or hurt him. Smiling at that, he began to rub Loki’s legs again. “Loki…..I have not been disturbed or disgusted by this form at all…..why won’t you let me see you now?” he asked quietly, slowly reaching up to cup Loki’s cheek, thumb rubbing over his skin carefully. He could feel the dirt on Loki’s face and frowned. “Could you get me a clean cloth?” he asked Skadi softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games