Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:23 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova steps out of her beloved's embrace and gazes around the dome.
"Cat?"
*She asks, perplexed.*

"The Greymalkin."
*Zudhred says, turning his face back toward the wall.*
"I want you to heal and wake the Greymalkin."

*Luminova looks at Mr. Stubbs, then back at Zudhred.*
"He's not going to like that..."
*She says, timidly.*

"I don't want excuses, I want results!"
*Zudhred quickly barks, looking back over his left shoulder at Luminova.*

*Luminova recoils in fear.*

*Cornelius lays his left hand on Luminova's right shoulder from behind, drawing her attention.*
"It's ok."
*He says calmly.*
"Go on and heal Mr. Stubbs."
*The shadow Knight then grins mischievously.*
"Leave the waking to me..."
*Luminova kneels over Mr. Stubbs and reaches her hand out at him.*
"He's hardly even hurt."
*She says, standing up and reverting to her full human form as she backs away.*
"He's only unconscious."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

*She says, timidly.*

*Cornelius lays his left hand on Luminova's right shoulder from behind, drawing her attention.*
"It's ok."
*He says calmly.*
*Luminova kneels of Mr. Stubbs and reaches her hand out at him.*
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"
*Cornelius asks, stepping forward, grinning mischievously, once again.*
"I've been wanting to do this since we first, met, you Fae hating BIGGOT!!!"
*And with those words, the Shadow Knight brings back his right foot and kicks the prone Greymalkin so hard, that he flies into the wall of the dome and ricochets back into the ground.*  

Cornelius Steele

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

Sha kept quiet seeing how tortured the earth had become due to the action of Tyrius. He cocked his head at the question and he muttered a few words in his language and the group watched as his hands and arms became wreathed in blue flames. "Does this answer your question? Tell me what you need done and I'll see to it."

*Zudhred then spot's Mr. Stubbs's unconscious body.*
"On second thought, Thunder IS the better choice, the heat of fire is too radical to control, we would all cook in here."
*he explains.*
"Can you both perform thunder magic?"

He slowly lowered his arms and closed his eyes as he spoke again in his native tongue. The Icewolves felt their fur bristles as the Elf's hands crackled with energy. "Is this better?"

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*
"Unicorn, heal and wake the cat."

"So what's the big plan? What are you proposing we do?" He knew they would have to leave soon as the air was becoming dangerous thin and toxic.

"Essentially, it's a transfer of energy to re-empower me and fuel my Arctic Finisher, so I can maintain it long enough to punch through and freeze the lava outside."
*Zudhred explains, while Luminova and Cornelius go about waking Mr. Stubbs.*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

*She says, timidly.*

"It's ok."
*He says calmly.*
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"
*And with those words, the Shadow Knight brings back his right foot and kicks the prone Greymalkin so hard, that he flies into the wall of the dome and ricochets back into the ground.*
* The spots on veronica's tail feathers now lock on to Cornelius upon kicking Mr. Stubbs as her hands begin to spark.*  

VanessaXross

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
sha312

Sha kept quiet seeing how tortured the earth had become due to the action of Tyrius. He cocked his head at the question and he muttered a few words in his language and the group watched as his hands and arms became wreathed in blue flames. "Does this answer your question? Tell me what you need done and I'll see to it."

*Zudhred then spot's Mr. Stubbs's unconscious body.*
"On second thought, Thunder IS the better choice, the heat of fire is too radical to control, we would all cook in here."
*he explains.*
"Can you both perform thunder magic?"

He slowly lowered his arms and closed his eyes as he spoke again in his native tongue. The Icewolves felt their fur bristles as the Elf's hands crackled with energy. "Is this better?"

"Good."
*Zudhred says.*
"Unicorn, heal and wake the cat."

"So what's the big plan? What are you proposing we do?" He knew they would have to leave soon as the air was becoming dangerous thin and toxic.

"Essentially, it's a transfer of energy to re-empower me and fuel my Arctic Finisher, so I can maintain it long enough to punch through and freeze the lava outside."
*Zudhred explains, while Luminova and Cornelius go about waking Mr. Stubbs.*
*veronica looks at zhudred,* veronica: Is that all? If you want me to, I can easily do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 am
VanessaXross
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

*Cornelius lays hi left hand on Luminova's right shoulder from behind, drawing her attention.*
"It's ok."
*He says calmly.*
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"
* The spots on veronica's tail feathers now lock on to Cornelius upon kicking Mr. Stubbs as her hands begin to spark.*

User Image
*Having been clutching his trident in his right hand, the whole time he had been unconscious, Mr. Stubbs now drops it as he wakes and springs to his feet, hissing viciously, his ears down and fur standing up and claws at the ready.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:41 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"It's ok."
*He says calmly.*
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"

User Image
*Having been clutching his trident in his right hand, the whole time he had been unconscious, Mr. Stubbs now drops it as he wakes and springs to his feet, hissing viciously, his ears down and fur standing up and claws at the ready.*

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*
"Elf, Peacock Woman! I want the three of you to hit me with the most powerful thunder spell, that you each can muster, without the aid of the sky! Give it EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! Erinys, you shock me as well."
*Zudhred then assumes his pose in preparation to fire his Arctic Cannon.*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:05 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"

User Image

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*
"Elf, Peacock Woman! I want the three of you to hit me with the most powerful thunder spell, that you each can muster, without the aid of the sky! Give it EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! Erinys, you shock me as well."

User Image
"The name's Stubbs!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"

User Image

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*

User Image
"The name's Stubbs!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*

"It's going to be "Caitsith# Dung" if you don't hurry up! NOW, SHUT UP AND DO IT!!!"
*Zudhred snaps.*

# Occ: Caitsith (pronounced "cay-shee" ): A cat creature from Celtic lore. Name derived from the Celtic words Cait (prounced "cay" ) meaning cat, and Sidhe, meaning "fairy"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

User Image

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*

User Image
"The name's Stubbs!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*

"It's going to be "Caitsith# Dung" if you don't hurry up! NOW, SHUT UP AND DO IT!!!"
*Zudhred snaps.*

# Occ: Caitsith (pronounced "cay-shee" ): A cat creature from Celtic lore. Name derived from the Celtic words Cait (prounced "cay" ) meaning cat, and Sidhe, meaning "fairy"

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs scowls, baring his fangs as he claps his hands together in front of his chest and then slowly pulls them apart, straining his muscles as if fighting some force trying to keep them together. As his hands part, bright yellow electricity can be seen jumping back and forth between his padded palms. The farther way he pulls his hands, the thicker the electricity becomes. Once his hands are on each side of his chest, he twists his waist, bringing his left shoulder forward and positions both hands by his right side as he forms the jumping electricity into a large ball between them.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:38 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"

User Image

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*
Veronica: Man, now I know how Jack feels... *narrowed eyed look at grand narrator* Mr. Zudhred, I can't fire anything at you other then a healing spell what your asking for, I am not sure you can take.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 pm
VanessaXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
"He's hardly even hurt."
"He's only unconscious."

"Is that so?"

User Image

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*
Veronica: Man, now I know how Lack feels... *narrowed eye look at grand narrorator* Mr. Zudhred, I can't fire anything at you other then a healing spell what your asking for, I am not sure you can take.

*Zudhred then turns his eyes on Veronica.*
"Talk to me in that way, and insult me again, and I will kill you for it!
*He growls.*
"I may be exhausted, but I am NOT weak! And, I am a KING, you will address me as such. Now, hurry up and DO IT!"
*As Zudhred speaks these words, anybody looking into those cold amber lupine killer's eyes of his, or hearing that grim voice knows that this is no threat, He would really do it.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

User Image
*Having been clutching his trident in his right hand, the whole time he and been unconscious, Mr. Stubbs now drops it as he wakes and springs to his feet, hissing viciously, his ears down and fur standing up and claws at the ready.*

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*
"Elf, Peacock Woman! I want the three of you to his me with the most powerful thunder spell, that you each can muster, without the aid of the sky! Give it EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! Erinys, you shock me as well."
*Zudhred that assumes his pose in preparation to fire his Arctic Cannon.*
Veronica: Man now I know how jack feels *narrowed eye look at grand narrorator* Mr. Zudhred, cant fire anything at you other then a healing spell what your asking for I am not sure you can take.

*He growls.*
"I may be exhausted, but I am NOT weak! And, I am a KING, you will address me as such. Now, hurry up and DO IT!"
*As Zudhred speaks these words, anybody looking into those cold amber lupine killer's eyes of his, or hearing that grim voice knows that this is no threat, He would really do it.*
Rubilax: Wow the balls on this one> I would love to see that Kingy. Well, cant say we didnt warn you."
*Veronica shrugs her shoulders then raises her hand with her fingers straught and closed and her palm facing Zhudred, a second later a magical circle 6 feet in diameter with odd markings forms in front of her hand, the the dome around them begins to shake and a big bolt of blue lightning shoots out of the circle and hits him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:58 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
VanessaXross
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

User Image
*Having been clutching his trident in his right hand, the whole time he and been unconscious, Mr. Stubbs now drops it as he wakes and springs to his feet, hissing viciously, his ears down and fur standing up and claws at the ready.*

"Hey, Cat!..."
*Zudhred barks.*
"Elf, Peacock Woman! I want the three of you to his me with the most powerful thunder spell, that you each can muster, without the aid of the sky! Give it EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! Erinys, you shock me as well."
*Zudhred that assumes his pose in preparation to fire his Arctic Cannon.*
Veronica: man now I know how jack feels *narrowed eye look at grand narrorator* mr blue wolfie, cant fire anything at you other then a healing spell what your asking for am not sure you can take

*He growls.*
"I may be exhausted, but I am NOT weak! And, I am a KING! you will address me as such. Now, hurry up and Do IT!"

'Dinnae be tha way, Zudhred."
*Aidar says nonchalantly.*
"We can nae go turnin on each other, we need tae co-operate."

User Image
*The bright yellow ball of lightning grows and grows, until it surrounds him. Then, more with the intent to harm, rather than to obey, he spreads his great wings, and twists his upper body left, thrusting his right palm and claws forward as the electricity instantly compresses into a film-like aura that spreads across his body and then concentrates to the four tips of each of his wings and fires from them in the form of eight large bolts of electricity that streak to his outstretched hand, before firing right into Zudhred, in the form of a huge massive bright yellow thunderbolt.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games