Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he must have some interesting memories of the library. "I often came here when Thor and his goones upset me." loki stated. His mothers library had often been a hiding place for him a source of comfort. "It depends on which questions you wish to have answered and my mother would have a better idea." loki shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod and slowly wandered his way back to Loki’s side. Wrapping an arm around his waist, he kissed his cheek. “Why don’t you show me some of your favorites? Things you grew up reading and learning from?” he asked lightly. He was curious about Loki’s childhood, the good parts. “And maybe we can find something about humans and magic around here….” He added.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki was looking all around at the library when Tony made his way back to him. Smiling at the man as an arm wrapped around his waist and a kiss was placed on his cheek. "I would be happy to." Loki smiled moving to collect some scrolls and tomes. As soon as he had collected those he went searching through the library for books on Midgardians and their magic. He didn't find many but he returned with what he found. "Here we are." Loki stated shifting the cloak still around his shoulders before sitting and opening a tome.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki move around, gathering books. Slowly sitting at a table when Loki deposited them, he kept an eye on the god as he moved off again. "You know, I think your safe to take that cloak off babe." He said softly, scooting his chair closer to Loki's and placing his hand on Loki's leg. He knew Loki was worried about someone seeing him, but he doubted Skadi would allow someone to burst in unannounced.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony and then to the door when the man said he thought it was safe to remove the cloak. He knew he would be significantly cooler if he did but he was still anxious about it even as he reached up to undo the clasp. Slowly he pulled it off and set it to the side taking a soft breath. Smiling at Tony he picked up the tome he had grabbed before and opened it. "This should have something on Midgardians and their magic. Those scrolls on the table are basic spells I learned as a child." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling encouragingly at Loki, he gave Loki's knee a little squeeze as he took the cloak off. Turning his attention to the book in Loki's hand, he leaned over a bit more to look it over before pulling one of the scrolls closer, slowly opening it. Blinking a few times, he laughed. "She had you cleaning?" He asked lightly, seeing several spells to clean and organize.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony gave his knee a squeeze. It was nice to know that Tony would encourage him. "Cleaning spells are easiest to start with because you can visualize what you want. That is not always the case when you get to more difficult spells. Being able to visualize the result makes it easier to accomplish because your mind is behind it." Loki stated not looking up from the book. Most non magic users didn't understand that and made fun of him but Tony did not seem to be doing that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, still a little amused. "Makes sense I suppose." He replied, skimming over the rest of the scroll. "Was it easy for you? Magic?" He asked after he grew bored with the scroll he was looking at.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man stated that the way magic was taught made sense. "It did cone naturally to me yes." loki assured. "Are you asking to learn or if you would learn quickly?" loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little shrug at the question. Resting his head on Loki's shoulder, he began to slim over the book in Loki's hands. "Maybe both." He replied simply. He was still a little uneasy with the idea of having magic of his own, but he knew he needed to learn how to control and use it if he was going to have Loki around and want to work on things with him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of acknowledgement at Tony's both. He thought for a moment before looking up to Tony. "Cleaning spells would not suit you. I think we should try something more realistic. Perhaps healing might suit that. Knitting together skin can be like cleaning spells because you can visualize the end result." loki stated thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony absently rubbed and massaged Loki’s thigh as the god fell silent for a moment, continuing to look over the book. When Loki finally spoke, he smiled slightly at the acknowledgement that cleaning may not be best for him. He couldn’t agree more. The idea of healing was nice, but he made a face at that. “Practicing healing means someone has to be hurt first.” He said, clearly not liking that idea.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki appreciated the masage to his thigh as he thought. "Of course someone would have to be hurt, you can not practice otherwise. I was going to volunteer myself but I can already guess your reaction. However I am sure the avengers themselves will give us plenty to work with. Either that or a medical center on Midgard." Loki stated with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t respond to the idea of Loki hurting himself to teach him. Tony would not let that happen. Sure, he knew it probably wasn’t a big deal, Loki was alien and healed very quickly, but he couldn’t handle the idea of Loki openly harming himself for any reason. He did know he’d have the opportunity to work on the Avengers if they were willing and Bruce was alright with stepping back, which would be a hard sell. “As much as I’d like to help out at a hospital or something, it’s probably best that any abilities I may have not get out…..humans can be very jealous creatures.” He said slowly. He was already wrestling with how he would handle it should he ever decide to eat one of those apples, having people find out he had some form of magic too would not be good at all. Reaching out and flipping the page of the book in Loki’s hand as he didn’t seem to be reading it. “You’re mother said something about me being better at putting magic into stuff or something. Said my tower had magic all in it…..I need to figure out how to control that, especially if you are going to be adding your own adjustments to things.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew he was correct about his statement with Tony's look when the god had said that he could use himself as Tony's training. He nodded when the man said that helping out at a hospital was probably not the best thing for him because humans could be jealous. He understood that all to well with much of Asgard. Holding the book so it would be easier for Tony to read it when the man flipped the page he leaned against the arm of his chair more towards Tony. "When I made references to you being a weapon smith it is what I meant. You are what Asgard calls a weapon smith. You can infuse things with your magic or other spells to make them powerful or give them special abilities. Your magic in the tower seems centered around making everything more durable. To train in those aspects we would need someone who is proficient in weapon smithing. The bests places to obtain a teacher about such things would be Vanahiem or with the dwarves in Niflhiem." Loki stated. He looked a bit pained at the mention of going to Vanahiem but no more than that. "My mother should have some connections for either place to find a teacher."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games