Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let his mind reach out as Loki shifted closer, unconsciously inviting the god towards him. When Loki spoke and mentioned the title of weapon smith again, Tony frowned, but kept himself from reacting. He knew it was different coming from Loki; that he didn’t mean it the same way Tony thought of it, but he still hated the title. Inventor, engineer, scientist, all of those he would be happier to embrace. Glancing up to Loki when he mentioned Vanaheim, he caught the pained expression and shook his head. “We won’t go to Vanaheim.” He promised. “Besides, wouldn’t the dwarves really be the masters? I thought I remembered Thor mention that Mjolnir was made by dwarves, and that’s one of the most powerful weapons in the universe…..tying practically has a mind of its own.” He continued, eyes returning to the book in Loki’s hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in relief when Tony stated that they wouldn't go to Vanahiem. He was gratful that Tony understood the pain held there. However at the mention of the dwarves and Mjolnir Loki grimaced. "Mjolnir is the reason why we would have to use my mother's contacts. The dwarves believe me to have stolen Mjolnir from them. Another thing which is really Thor's fault but no one seems convinced by that." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked when Loki confessed to being in trouble with some dwarves as well. "You and thor caused all sorts of trouble through the years haven't you?" He smirked, growing disinterested in the book and turning towards Loki instead. He wasn't being accusatory or rude with his statement, he was actually rather amused by it. He could imagine that Thor and Loki had been quite a pair before things went sour between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:30 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit when Tony stated that he and Thor had caused all sorts if trouble. "Most of it was Thor making bets while drunk and me having to clean up his mess but yes we caused a bit of trouble. " Loki grinned. "I didn't mind so much at that time, Thor hadn't gone to far with his bets then at least not yet." loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 pm
MDaylus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You’ll have to tell me more of the stories at some point.” Tony said gently, kissing Loki’s cheek and nuzzling under his ear. “Hopefully we’ll have some interesting stories to tell eventually.” He mumbled, hand moving to hold Loki’s. “Of course, I also hope it doesn’t end up getting either of us in too much trouble.” He added.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when to y said he would have to tell him more stories. "I think we will have plenty of interesting stories to tell. Some may not seem such when they happen however. Trouble however I am sure will happen. We are trouble enough by ourselves together we are a disaster." Loki smirked giving tony a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words, smiling into the kiss. Smiling up at him when they separated, Tony shook his head. “We may be a disaster, but I think we’ll keep each other from doing anything too stupid….most of the time.” He smiled. Leaning forward, he took another book off the table and opened it in front of him. After skimming a moment, he tilted his head, mind clearly running off in another direction. “Is there any libraries shared between the realms?” he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki could only nod in agreement when the genius said that they would keep each other from doing anything too stupid. "The main library has a section where books can be transferred back and forth should realms chose to." Loki admitted. "What are you looking to find?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “I’m not looking for anything really, just thinking about possibilities.” He said. Staring at the book in front of him, he made a face as he picked at the edges of the pages. “It’s kind of embarrassing how far behind humans are in comparison to everyone else. And here I thought we were making strides towards being remarkably advanced….” He sighed. It was a hard thing to stomach for him, just how far behind they were. Sure there were things he’d made that others hadn’t come up with, at least to his knowledge, but other things seemed to be so far behind what other races had been using for decades.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in acknowledgement when Tony said he wasn't looking for anything really. "You must remember Tony that Midgard has not contained intelligent life for nearly as long as the rest of the realms. Your realm is still quite young. But even being young you are making leaps and bounds in your technology." Loki praised.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back to his lover as he spoke. “But there is so much that we’ve done wrong, so much that we’re doing wrong. We’ve assumed magic to be fake for decades, have fought the very idea of other species existing every step of the way….how many other things have we been wrong about?” he asked softly. “And I have long thought of myself as being a genius…..but there is so much I’ve been wrong about, so much I don’t know."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:58 pm
MDaylus

"Your realm is still learning Tony and you live such short lives no one could expect all the stories of old to remain in your lives. I am not surprised magic has mostly faded from your realm when your own magics are subtle and ingrained in what you do." Loki argued. "You are incredibly smart Tony, just because you do not know something does not change that. You will figure it out, it is part of life." he continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked around the library, seeming lost in thought. Everything in this library would hold something that he’d believed to be untrue, things that went against almost everything he thought true. Slowly moving to lean against Loki again, he ran a hand over his mouth as he just absorbed things. He was doing a good job of taking everything that he’s been dealing with over the past months in stride, he just needed a moment every now and then. “You won’t get annoyed with me being so far behind?” he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man stopped to think. He was impressed that Tony seemed to be taking everything so well. "Annoyed because you are less advanced, absolutely not. I think it is refreshing and quite appealing to watch you expression as you discover something new. Asgard has little of that." Loki stated smiling. His smile dropped however turning to a look of panic when he heard the library door open. However the look of panic quickly turned to unadulterated rage seeing Odin's figure enter the room. "Have you come to rob me of yet another happy memory?" Loki hissed.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games