Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:32 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

"A Faerie is the highest class of an Elven Sage, similar to your Druids."
*Luminova says.*
"I am neither Elf, nor Sage. I am Unicorn."

"I don't care."
*Zudhred answers.*
"I don't need help from anybody... Especially not from a weakling, like you."
*Erinys just watches, vexed by his father's crippling pride.*
"Don't need help from anybody, do you?"
*He mutters.*
"I heard that, boy."
*Zudred growls in response.*

"There are many different kinds of strength, other than only the strength of your muscles."
*Luminova says.*
"There is the strength of faith, to believe in another... The strength of courage, to believe in one's self, despite physical weakness... There is the strength of will ti make things the way you want them to be, dispite what opposition one my face... There is the strength of restraint, to hold back one's anger... There is the strength of honor, to hold to one's own path and beliefs, no mater what, though sometime those beliefs may be wrong..."
*Luminova then looks back at Erinys and Mr. Stubbs.*

User Image
Mr. Stubbs turns to look at Luminova, overhearing what she just said about beliefs being wrong, to find her looking right at him and scowls in response.*

*Erinys looks down in thought and then turns his head left, to look away from Luminova, as if suddenly feeling guilty of something.*

*Luminova then looks back to Zudhred.*
"Did you know that you are lacking in some of those forms of strength?"
*She asks him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:42 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

"A Faerie is the highest class of an Elven Sage, similar to your Druids."
*Luminova says.*
"I am neither Elf, nor Sage. I am Unicorn."

"I don't care."
*Zudhred answers.*
"I don't need help from anybody... Especially not from a weakling, like you."
*Erinys just watches, vexed by his father's crippling pride.*
"Don't need help from anybody, do you?"
*He mutters.*
"I heard that, boy."
*Zudred growls in response.*

"There are many different kinds of strength, other than only the strength of your muscles."
*Luminova says.*
"There is the strength of faith, to believe in another... The strength of courage, to believe in one's self, despite physical weakness... There is the strength of will ti make things the way you want them to be, dispite what opposition one my face... There is the strength of restraint, to hold back one's anger... There is the strength of honor, to hold to one's own path and beliefs, no mater what, though sometime those beliefs may be wrong..."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs turns to look at Luminova, overhearing what she just said about beliefs being wrong, to find her looking right at him and scowls in response.*

*Erinys looks down in thought and then turns his head left, to look away from Luminova, as if suddenly feeling guilty of something.*

*She asks him.*

*Zudhred's ears perk up in realization of what Luminova just said.*
"What was that?"
*He rhetorically asks, light turning his head to looking up at her with his cold killer's eyes narrowed intently on her. He then turns his head back toward the roof of the dome, beyond.*
*You don't say..."
*Zudhred chuckles and then closes his eyes.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova says.*

User Image

*She asks him.*

*Zudhred's ears perk up in realization of what Luminova just said.*
"What was that?"
*He rhetorically asks, light turning his head to looking up at her with his cold killer's eyes narrowed intently on her. He then turns his head back toward the roof of the dome, beyond.*
*You don't say..."
*Zudhred chuckles and then closes his eyes.*
*Veronica floats behind Zudhred with all the spots on her feathers locked on to him* "You know, you should listen to her. She has some good advice."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius finds is right arm suddenly held in place and looks over find that the Burning Icewolf has seized it.*
"What!?... YOU!!!"
*He exclaims in surprise.*

*Aidar bares his fangs and lifting up Tyrius's arm, slugs him in the gut so hard that he coughs up blood and falls to his knees. Aidar then steps completely between him ad Aileen and stands strongly as he looks down upon his enemy.*
Don't ye ever, EVER, dare touch me cousin's daughter, EVER AGAIN!!!"
*Aidar viciously screams and snarls.*
Hes fur bristles and a freezing atmosphere envelops his fists and forearms, causing thick ice to encase them.*

*Tyrius tries to stand up but finds that he can't. That last blow he took has severely damaged him. All he can do is just stay there, on his hands and knees, gasping and coughing. he lunges forward and vomits up even more blood, making a small puddle beneath him, then angrily digs his fingers into the ground.*
"That blow..."
*Tyrius thinks to himself.*
"He's even stronger than I remember... Can that even be possible?"

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

Sha hurried his way to Aidar and placed his hand on his shoulder. "That's enough. He's beaten. Let it go. It's not worth it. "He's not worth it."

"Ah said GET UP!!!" scream
*Aidar's words start out as a low growl, but then quickly escalate into a full on snarling roar, as he lefts up Tyrius by his head in his left hand and repeatedly slugs him hard in the gut, causing him to vomit up even more blood with every blow before pulling his right hand back, forming and even bigger chunk of ice size of a beach ball around his fist, and then lunges forward and punches him hard in the face, as he issues his challenge.*
"It" *wam!* "Will nae" *wam!* "be satisfyin" *wam!* If ye *wam* "di nae" *wam!* "FIGHT BACK!!!" *CRASH!!!!*
* As Aidar strikes Tyrius the final time, he releases Tyrius's head and punches so hard that he is sent flying off into the distance and disappears. the impact of the blow creating a powerful sonic boom as the ice around his fist explodes, sending chunks of ice shooting out everywhere, like cannon balls.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius finds is right arm suddenly held in place and looks over find that the Burning Icewolf has seized it.*
"What!?... YOU!!!"
*He exclaims in surprise.*

*Aidar bares his fangs and lifting up Tyrius's arm, slugs him in the gut so hard that he coughs up blood and falls to his knees. Aidar then steps completely between him ad Aileen and stands strongly as he looks down upon his enemy.*
Don't ye ever, EVER, dare touch me cousin's daughter, EVER AGAIN!!!"
*Aidar viciously screams and snarls.*
Hes fur bristles and a freezing atmosphere envelops his fists and forearms, causing thick ice to encase them.*

*Tyrius tries to stand up but finds that he can't. That last blow he took has severely damaged him. All he can do is just stay there, on his hands and knees, gasping and coughing. he lunges forward and vomits up even more blood, making a small puddle beneath him, then angrily digs his fingers into the ground.*
"That blow..."

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

Sha hurried his way to Aidar and placed his hand on his shoulder. "That's enough. He's beaten. Let it go. It's not worth it. "He's not worth it."

*Aidar's words start out as a low growl, but then quickly escalate into a full on snarling roar, as he lefts up Tyrius by his head in his left hand and repeatedly slugs him hard in the gut, causing him to vomit up even more blood with every blow before pulling his right hand back, forming and even bigger chunk of ice size of a beach ball around his fist, and then lunges forward and punches him hard in the face, as he issues his challenge.*
"It" *wam!* "Will nae" *wam!* "be satisfyin" *wam!* If ye *wam* "di nae" *wam!* "FIGHT BACK!!!" *CRASH!!!!*
* As Aidar strikes Tyrius the final time, he releases Tyrius's head and punches so hard that he is sent flying off into the distance and disappears. the impact of the blow creating a powerful sonic boom as the ice around his fist explodes, sending chunks of ice shooting out everywhere, like cannon balls.*

*After Tyrius vanishes from sight, a swarm of bats appear about ten to fifteen feet in front of the Burning Icewolf and converge, forming into Tyrius, healed from his beating.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:25 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"That blow..."

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

*After Tyrius vanishes from sight, a swarm of bats appear about ten to fifteen feet in front of the Burning Icewolf and converge, forming into Tyrius, healed from his beating.*

*Fight me, Tyrius!"
*Aidar fiercely barks, baring his fangs as he Crafanc llafn-dant fighting stance.*
"FIGHT ME SO AH CAN CRUSH YE!!!" scream  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"That blow..."

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

*Fight me, Tyrius!"
*Aidar fiercely barks, baring his fangs as he Crafanc llafn-dant fighting stance.*
"FIGHT ME, SO AH CAN CRUSH YE!!!" scream

*Tyrius stands tall with his cape draped over his shoulders and closed as he turns his left shoulder toward the Burning Icewolf. He then flashes his fangs in a malicious grin, as his left hand emerges from inside his cape, right next to his right shoulder, while his right hand emerges below his left elbow, in a similar stance to the Burning Icewolf's.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"That blow..."

"Get up."
*Aidar snarls.*

*Fight me, Tyrius!"

Sha moved and placed himself in between the two would be combatants. "Aidar that is ENOUGH!!" Stop this. It's not worth it. Think about what you're doing. Is this fight with him worth losing your soul over?!?!?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:22 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Fight me, Tyrius!"

Sha moved and placed himself in between the two would be combatants. "Aidar that is ENOUGH!!" Stop this. It's not worth it. Think about what you're doing. Is this fight with him worth losing your soul over?!?!?"

*Tyrius laughs and immediately fires a swarm of Beelzebub at both the Elf and the Burning Icewolf.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Fight me, Tyrius!"

*Tyrius laughs and immediately fires a swarm of Beelzebub at both the Elf and the Burning Icewolf.*

*Aidar immediately embraces Sha, throwing his cape around him and protecting him from the onslaught of the hellish insects ans they batter them and explode. As soon as the last one detonates, Aidar opens his cape and steps past Sha and resumes his stance. As Aidar and Tyrius stare each other down, he issues some commands to his allies, essentially telling them to leave the battle field, so as to avoid hurting them.*
*Homac... take Aileen and seek shelter inside the dome of rock Ah came from, ye'll be safe in there... Sha will show ye the way. Sha, once ye're done, I wan ye tae find Darkfrost. Ah got a bad feelin aboot her... Ah din nae know wha, bu Ah can instinctively sense tha she be in danger! lead em tae the dome an then find her, fast!"
*Aidar then gently closes his eyes and begins to breath calmly.*

(I suggest you re-read the fight to find her. She left a bit of a trail.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Fight me, Tyrius!"

*Tyrius stands tall with his cape draped over his shoulders and closed as he turns his left shoulder toward the Burning Icewolf. He then flashes his fangs in a malicious grin, as his left hand emerges from inside his cape, right next to his right shoulder, while his right hand emerges below his left elbow, in a similar stance to the Burning Icewolf's.*

*As Aidar and Tyrius stare each other down, he issues some commands to his allies, essentially telling them to leave the battle field, so as to avoid hurting them.*
*Homac... take Aileen and seek shelter inside the dome of rock Ah came from, ye'll be safe in there... Sha will show ye the way. Sha, once ye're done, I wan ye tae find Darkfrost. Ah got a bad feelin aboot her... Ah din nae know wha, bu Ah can instinctively sense tha she be in danger! lead em tae the dome an then find her, fast!"

The anger was clear in his eyes, but he gave the Icewolf a curt nod. "As you wish." He motioned for Aileen and Homac to follow him He quickly led them back to the dome and motioned at the entrance. "In there. You'll be safe there." He gave a shrill whistle and a faint neighing was heard in response. The sound of the neighing revealed itself as a snow white horse. He climbed aboard and gave Aileen a look. "Stay here." He flicked the reigns and he was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Fight me, Tyrius!"

*As Aidar and Tyrius stare each other down, he issues some commands to his allies, essentially telling them to leave the battle field, so as to avoid hurting them.*

The anger was clear in his eyes, but he gave the Icewolf a curt nod. "As you wish." He motioned for Aileen and Homac to follow him He quickly led them back to the dome and motioned at the entrance. "In there. You'll be safe there." He gave a shrill whistle and a faint neighing was heard in response. The sound of the neighing revealed itself as a snow white horse. He climbed aboard and gave Aileen a look. "Stay here." He flicked the reigns and he was gone.

*As the Elf leaves, Tyrius suddenly vanishes and then reappears behind the Burning Icewolf and raises and raises his linked hands in preparation for a double axe handle and swings them down on him.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:40 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Fight me, Tyrius!"

*As the Elf leaves, Tyrius suddenly vanishes and then reappears behind the Burning Icewolf and raises and raises his linked hands in preparation for a double axe handle and swings them down on Aidar.*

*Bringing the index and middle fingers of his right hand up to his left ear, Aidar wheels about swinging his hand right and creates a flaming blade of lunar energy that slices right through Tyrius as he appears.*

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games