Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*While the Burning Icewolf is open, Tyrius warps over to him and stabs his hand into his chest, just below his chest plate, to seize his enemy's heart and lifts him up with a sinister fanged grin.*

*Aidar just looks down at Tyrius and laughs as his right hand ignites.*

*Tyrius's eyes go wide as he realizes that something is amiss and he hurls his enemy over his head.*

*Aidar flips and lands in a crouch facing Tyrius, his right knee forward and left hand on the ground next to it with his right hand pulled back still on fire with his claws at the ready.*
"Ye remembered."
*He says. Then he rushes forward and slashes at Tyrius with his flaming hand in a vicious rising upper slash.*

*Tyrius wraps his cape about himself woth both arms, transforming it into a pair of hardened wings, and shields himself from the Burning Icewolf's attack. he can feel the burning heat of his enemy's flam and once his opponent ascens in uperslash, Tyrius captures the exposed Vrykolakas in his Doom Grasp and pulles him down to his level. Tyrius the produces a mist of blood from each hand and forms it into a crimson spear. He then strikes, slashing the Burning Icewolf from his left shoulder down shoulder down to his right hip, swinging the spear as if with a scythe, then he raises the head a bit and pulls the shaft right to slash his enemy across the belly, spins the spear, slashing the Burning Icewolf down his left side, and then again slashes as if with a scythe from left shoulder to right hip, then sins the spins the spear and slashes again to repeat the process on the other side, then strikes in a powerful upper-slash that knocks his the Burning Icewolf into the air. Ascending with his enemy, Tyrius then slashes him in and X pattern, then across the middle in a spinning slash to the right, followed by a kick to the to the gut with his left foot, then a spinning back kick with his right. As the Burning Icewolf is being knocked away by the the last kick, Tyrius strikes with a rapid stabbing attack, riddling him and then blows him away with a Devil Cannon.*

*Upon being blasted back, Aidar manages to land in a crouch, clutching his belly with ho left hand, blood leaking from his cloths.*
"How can this be!?"
*Aidar groans.*

"This spear is made from my blood."
*Tyrius explains.*
"Though it may appear to be solid, it is not and can seep between the mythrill threads in your armor! I also have the ability to turn my blood into any form of poison or disease... An ability I gained from Lucia and Pazuzu. If I introduce enough of this into your blood stream, it WILL bring you to your knees, regardless of how quickly you can heal!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius's eyes go wide as he realizes that something is amiss and he hurls his enemy over his head.*

*Aidar flips and lands in a crouch facing Tyrius, his right knee forward and left hand on the ground next to it with his right hand pulled back still on fire with his claws at the ready.*
"Ye remembered."
*He says. Then he rushes forward and slashes at Tyrius with his flaming hand in a vicious rising upper slash.*

*Tyrius wraps his cape about himself woth both arms, transforming it into a pair of hardened wings, and shields himself from the Burning Icewolf's attack. he can feel the burning heat of his enemy's flam and once his opponent ascens in uperslash, Tyrius captures the exposed Vrykolakas in his Doom Grasp and pulles him down to his level. Tyrius the produces a mist of blood from each hand and forms it into a crimson spear. He then strikes, slashing the Burning Icewolf from his left shoulder down shoulder down to his right hip, swinging the spear as if with a scythe, then he raises the head a bit and pulls the shaft right to slash his enemy across the belly, spins the spear, slashing the Burning Icewolf down his left side, and then again slashes as if with a scythe from left shoulder to right hip, then sins the spins the spear and slashes again to repeat the process on the other side, then strikes in a powerful upper-slash that knocks his the Burning Icewolf into the air. Ascending with his enemy, Tyrius then slashes him in and X pattern, then across the middle in a spinning slash to the right, followed by a kick to the to the gut with his left foot, then a spinning back kick with his right. As the Burning Icewolf is being knocked away by the the last kick, Tyrius strikes with a rapid stabbing attack, riddling him and then blows him away with a Devil Cannon.*

*Upon being blasted back, Aidar manages to land in a crouch, clutching his belly with ho left hand, blood leaking from his cloths.*
"How can this be!?"
*Aidar groans.*

*Tyrius explains.*
"Though it may appear to be solid, it is not and can seep between the threads of the mythrill lacing in your armor! I also have the ability to turn my blood into any form of poison or disease... An ability I gained from Lucia and Pazuzu. If I introduce enough of this into your blood stream, it WILL bring you to your knees, regardless of quickly you can heal!"

*I'd stands up and resumes his stance.*
"Harmph. Guess Ah'll jus have tae end this quickly, then..."
*Aidar said with a fanged grin.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*While the Burning Icewolf is open, Tyrius warps over to him and stabs his hand into his chest, just below his chest plate, to seize his enemy's heart and lifts him up with a sinister fanged grin.*

*Aidar just looks down at Tyrius and laughs as his right hand ignites.*

"Ye remembered."

"How can this be!?"
*Aidar groans.*

*all spots are locked on the fight but veronica is on her tablet, and close by rubilax is floating beside her watching the fight*
Rubilax: shouldnt we help him out or something? He is in bad shape.
Veronica: nah he'll be fine, did you find jack yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Ye remembered."

"How can this be!?"
*Aidar groans.*

*Tyrius explains.*
"Though it may appear to be solid, it is not and can seep between the threads of the mythrill lacing in your armor! I also have the ability to turn my blood into any form of poison or disease... An ability I gained from Lucia and Pazuzu. If I introduce enough of this into your blood stream, it WILL bring you to your knees, regardless of quickly you can heal!"

"You can TRY!!!"
*Tyrius shouts, warping at his enemy and swinging his spear to slash his head off.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:22 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How can this be!?"
*Aidar groans.*

*Tyrius explains.*

"You can TRY!!!"
*Tyrius shouts, warping at his enemy and swinging his spear to slash his head off.*

*Aidar turns as he steps toward Tyrius and catches the spear by the shaft with his left hand, just before the head, and freezes it as he strikes Tyrius in the throat with his right elbow, snaps his forearm forward to strike him in the face with the back, pulls the spear from his hands with his left hand and dropping it, slashes him from the right pectoral muscle, down to below the left, then repeats on the other side with his right hand, then again with his left, then goes into a right spin to bring his right hand around and slash Tyrius across the face, follows by a right Slash Kick across the belly, then kicks him in the right shoulder with his left foot, before bringing it down hard in a vicious Scythe Kick that causes him to stagger forward; every slash tearing through Tyrius's armor. Aidar then slams his fists down on Tyrius's back making him bend over, places his head between his legs, bends over, wraps his arms around his waist, and leaping high into the air, Aidar raises his arms, rolling Tyrius up his font to where he is sitting on top of his shoulders and Aidar is biting his belly, then going into a somersault, Aidar lights Tyrius on fire as he spins and hurls him down onto his back with a force that shakes the land and creates a crater, ripping out the vampire's belly with his jaws in the process.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"How can this be!?"
*Aidar groans.*

*Tyrius explains.*

"You can TRY!!!"

*Aidar turns as he steps toward Tyrius and catches the spear by the shaft with his left hand, just before the head, and freezes it as he strikes Tyrius in the throat with his right elbow, snaps his forearm forward to strike him in the face with the back, pulls the spear from his hands with his left hand and dropping it, slashes him from the right pectoral muscle, down to below the left, then repeats on the other side with his right hand, then again with his left, then goes into a right spin to bring his right hand around and slash Tyrius across the face, follows by a right Slash Kick across the belly, then kicks him in the right shoulder with his left foot, before bringing it down hard in a vicious Scythe Kick that causes him to stagger forward; every slash tearing through Tyrius's armor. Aidar then slams his fists down on Tyrius's back making him bend over, places his head between his legs, bends over, wraps his arms around his waist, and leaping high into the air, Aidar raises his arms, rolling Tyrius up his font to where he is sitting on top of his shoulders and Aidar is biting his belly, then going into a somersault, Aidar lights Tyrius on fire as he spins and hurls him down onto his back with a force that shakes the land and creates a crater, ripping out the vampire's belly with his jaws in the process.*

*Tyrius is stunned by the blow to his throat and bewildered by the following blow to his face, and the next thing he knows he feels pain in his chest. he quickly transforms into a cloud of bats and reconstructs, only to get slashed a cross the belly and then struck in the right side of his head and slashed down the shoulder. Before he even knows what's going on, he feels a burning pain all over his body and after managing to look down, he sees his intestines trailing out out of a gaping hole in his abdomen through the flames as he feels himself moving quickly, as if he was flying, or... falling? And then, he feels a sudden stop accompanies with the pain of his bones breaking on impact. he can feel his rib cage collapsing and his shoulder blades crumbling. he attempt to to clutch the wound in his belly with his right hand, but finds that neither of his arms can move. Quickly, he transforms into a swarm of bats and flies up into the air to escape the flames. the piece of of him in his enemy's mouth also transforms into a bat and flaps it's wings, desperate to escape.  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius explains.*

"You can TRY!!!"

*Tyrius is stunned by the blow to his throat and bewildered by the following blow to his face, and the next thing he knows he feels pain in his chest. he quickly transforms into a cloud of bats and reconstructs, only to get slashed a cross the belly and then struck in the right side of his head and slashed down the shoulder. Before he even knows what's going on, he feels a burning pain all over his body and after managing to look down, he sees his intestines trailing out out of a gaping hole in his abdomen through the flames as he feels himself moving quickly, as if he was flying, or... falling? And then, he feels a sudden stop accompanies with the pain of his bones breaking on impact. he can feel his rib cage collapsing and his shoulder blades crumbling. he attempt to to clutch the wound in his belly with his right hand, but finds that neither of his arms can move. Quickly, he transforms into a swarm of bats and flies up into the air to escape the flames. the piece of of him in his enemy's mouth also transforms into a bat and flaps it's wings, desperate to escape.

*Aidar is slightly surprised as the piece of bloody meat in his mouth grows a pair of wings that start wildly upon his descent. Aidar wildly shakes his head, growling as he crunches the little critter and spits it out to his right.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius explains.*

"You can TRY!!!"

*Aidar is slightly surprised as the piece of bloody meat in his mouth grows a pair of wings that start wildly upon his descent. Aidar wildly shakes his head, growling as he crunches the little critter and spits it out to his right.*

*As soon as the bat is crushed between the Burning Icewolf's jaws, it begins to break down and turns to smoke that returns to it's source, as soon as it leave's the Vrykolakas's mouth. the smoke and bats then reform into Tyrius, his wounds completely healed. But, this time it took longer for him to reform. Normally, he can recover from any wound, but this fight has been wearing him down, the blows of his enemy too strong and powerful for him. Against most opponent's he has always been able to sustain multiple injuries, before having to repair himself, but the Burning Icewolf's blows are far stronger and more powerful than anything he has ever encountered. Every strike and every slash has been taking their toll, forcing hi to reconstruct far too frequently and rapidly draining his immense energy reserves. As he hovers there in the air, looking down on his enemy, he clutches his now healed belly with his right hand, the pain from the wound still lingering in his mind.*
"I need to end this, quickly..."
*He thinks to himself.*
He then transforms into a horrific bat demon, becomes surrounded by a sphere of hellfire and dark energy, and dives at the Burning Icewolf with the force of a comet.

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:21 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"You can TRY!!!"

*As soon as the bat is crushed between the Burning Icewolf's jaws, it begins to break down and turns to smoke that returns to it's source, as soon as it leave's the Vrykolakas's mouth. the smoke and bats then reform into Tyrius, his wounds completely healed. But, this time it took longer for him to reform. Normally, he can recover from any wound, but this fight has been wearing him down, the blows of his enemy too strong and powerful for him. Against most opponent's he has always been able to sustain multiple injuries, before having to repair himself, but the Burning Icewolf's blows are far stronger and more powerful than anything he has ever encountered. Every strike and every slash has been taking their toll, forcing hi to reconstruct far too frequently and rapidly draining his immense energy reserves. As he hovers there in the air, looking down on his enemy, he clutches his now healed belly with his right hand, the pain from the wound still lingering in his mind.*
*He thinks to himself.*
He then transforms into a horrific bat demon, becomes surrounded by a sphere of hellfire and dark energy, and dives at the Burning Icewolf with the force of a comet.

*Aidar dodges the attack, leaping backwards and wrapping his cape about himself to protect himself from the massive ensuing explosion that sends of dust and debris.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:04 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"You can TRY!!!"

*He thinks to himself.*

*Aidar dodges the attack, leaping backwards and wrapping his cape about himself to protect himself from the massive ensuing explosion that sends of dust and debris.*

*From inside the explosion, Tyrius resorts to once again using his End of All Days attack, causing a tornado around him to dissipate the energy and hellfire as the the ground quakes and fissures to open and the shy darkens. This time instead of explosions lighting up the sky and raining hellfire down, the explosions are concentrated round them in a field area blast after blast batters the Burning Icewolf and envelops him in a huge sea of hellfire.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:10 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*From inside the explosion, Tyrius resorts to once again using his End of All Days attack, causing a tornado around him to dissipate the energy and hellfire as the the ground quakes and fissures to open and the shy darkens. This time instead of explosions lighting up the sky and raining hellfire down, the explosions are concentrated round them in a field area blast after blast batters the Burning Icewolf and envelops him in a huge sea of hellfire.*

"Wha's goin on!?"
*Aileen cries out, staggering a round as the ground shakes. with a bit of effort, she manges to get ouside the dome, haging on to the end of the tunnle she finds that it is now day, but she cannot see a sun. She then looks out into the battle field, which looks more like a war zone, and sees the chaose Tyrius is causing.*
"Oh, nae again!" sad
*She cries. She then notices the source of the light just in front of the tornado. She can't quite make out it's size or shape, as it is too bright to look directly at. She then squint's her eyes as she tryies in vain to get a better look.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:22 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*Luminova falls to her knees to brace herself against the rumbling of Tyrius's quake.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Luminova Valindel
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*Luminova falls to her knees to brace herself against the rumbling of Tyrius's quake.*

*Transforming into a bat, the shadow knight quickly flies back into the dome and reforms and crouches down infront of Luminova.*
"Lumi, are you alright?"
*He asks, gently grabbing her by the shoulders.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*He thinks to himself.*

*Transforming into a bat, the shadow knight quickly flies back into the dome and reforms and crouches down infront of Luminova.*
"Lumi, are you alright?"
*He asks, gently grabbing her by the shoulders.*

"No... it can't be... Not a gain, he can't!"
*Luminova gasps, looking back up at her beloved.*
"He can't do this again, will he not be satisfied, until he cracks the whole world asunder!?"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games