Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled softly at Loki’s confidence. He was still thankful to Loki for sharing such an intimate and private story with him. “Thank you Lo. It’s nice to have such reassurance, especially after a lifetime of dealing with it.” He said as the lights flashed three times. “The play is about to start. That’s a sign to get people to settle and be quite.” He explained, taking a sip of his wine as the theater, which had been filling with the bustle of people began to quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:21 pm
MDaylus

"I am glad I can reassure you on such things. However no ones home should be invaded. It should be the most protected and safe." Loki stressed. Loki's head jerked back towards the stage when the lights flickered. Nodding to the explanation he looked back to Tony. "Would you like me to go to my seat?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony agreed with Loki's view about the home, but he really didn't make it a huge deal. He had often thought that his birth was just a publicity and PR stunt for his parents, he had been photographed only days after his birth and constantly talked about ever since. Chuckling at Loki's quick movement, he gave a small shrug at the question. "Do you want to? I don't mind you staying, but I can't promise you I won't be a little distracting if you stay. My attention comes and goes with plays." He said gently. With live plays, Tony would pay attention for a few minutes and then look around and fidget for a bit before zoning back into the play. It was just his problem of too little going on in such a quiet and still place, it left too much room for his mind to shoot off in one direction or another.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm
MDaylus

"I was leaving it up to you but if you make it my choice then I would not mind sticking myself right her in your lap. I don't mind being a distraction, I think it would be a welcome one at least just a bit." Loki grinned shifting to get comfortable again. He understood how one could grow bored watching someone's interpretation of something you yourself had imagined when you had first experienced it within a book. "I would willingly be your distraction for whenever you need." Loki teased nuzzling at Tony's neck once more. Picking up his wine once more he sipped it again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki settled against him. “As long as you’re okay with it.” He said. The lights slowly faded and the play began. The production was very good, and the actors were very talented, adding more than enough personality to it to make even more complicated verses understandable on some level. However, after a while, Tony’s attention faded and he began to look around, toying with the hem of his jacket or the seams on the chair. Eventually his distraction turned to Loki’s clothes instead, examining the tailored material. He didn’t talk or make a fuss, and could easily be ignored, but fidgeting around all the same.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 am
MDaylus

"I will be just fine with it love." Loki responded giving the man a reassuring look. As the play started Loki turned his attention to the stage. He was impressed with the Midgardian's interpretation of the play, while some of their words seemed almost laughable. He at first did not notice Tony's fidgeting until the man moved to his own clothing. Looking to the man he kissed him. "Bored already?" he whispered so as to disturb no one. Already there were plans forming to entertain Tony and maybe everyone else in the theatre depending on what he decided.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled into the kiss, before nuzzling Loki’s shoulder. “I’ll be able to focus again in a minute.” He mumbled. He just couldn’t sit and focus for that long. He had to be doing something to stay still. “I’m sorry, I won’t distract you again Lo.” He added, a little guilty that he was disturbing Loki when this was supposed to be for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:16 pm
MDaylus

"Do not worry Tony, I understand your unease. It is quite difficult to sit through something like this. At one point even I shall grow bored. Especially when there is something else much more entertaining." Loki purred kissing the man once more. The play was decent but Tony was far more intriguing. "I could entertain you though if you wish. I have many ways in which I could distract you all of them different levels of fun." Loki offered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shivered at Loki’s words, mind running circles with what they could do. “Mischievous god.” He muttered, a small smirk on his lips, before sighing. “I brought you here, I wanted you to be able to see this.” He said softly, hand coming up to cup the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:15 pm
MDaylus

loki smirked as he watch Tony's mind whirl with what he could do. "Did you expect anything less from me?" Loki grinned. Looking back to the show he waved his hand and one of the props came to life. "I am seeing it but it does not mean I can not make it interesting for you." Loki smiled giving the man another kiss.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stared at the play for a moment to make sure he really was seeing what he thought he was before chuckling. Returning the kiss, he deepened it slightly before pulling away. "Don't cause too much trouble Lo." He smiled, thumb rubbing circles on the god's thigh. Loki really was too good for him. Everyone else grew tired and frustrated at his small attention span.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled seeing Tony watching the play once more then hearing the man chuckle. Falling into the deepened kiss he groaned at the loss when Tony pulled away. "Just enough to keep you entertained." Loki assured. Relaxing into the slight massage he turned back to the show making sure to add and take away spells as needed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony actually managed to pay better attention with Loki's intervention, though he was more interested in trying to spot what he'd enchanted than the play. However he couldn't keep his hands to himself either, continuing to let his hands explore Loki and toy with his clothes, though he was never inappropriate. When the play finally drew to a close, he nudged Loki up so they could applaud before turning and giving Loki a kiss, clearly thanking him for what he'd done.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki entertained himself and Tony the whole time. He was sure he managed to entertain others too but his main intention was to Tony's entertainment. When the play finally came to an end and Tony nudged him to stand he did. Giving the actors their dues, he clapped throughout the bows. When Tony kissed him once more Loki grinned at the obvious thanks. "You are happy then?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki. “Very.” Reaching for his wine, he finished it off before he turned back to Loki. Taking his hand, he pulled him in and began to dance a little with him, hand resting on his back and slowly Dancing with him, even though there was no music. “So, even though I distracted you, have I done good?” he asked softly. He was so eager to have done good by Loki, though he still had another stop in mind, though he wasn’t sure yet.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games