Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:54 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena barely had time to grasp the situation as Atticus came barging in between her and Maribel's conversation. Just when she was ready to roll the "L" off her tongue for "like", of course Atticus would have to show up to silence her confession. Boy, did he looked pissed at the moment! She couldn't help but wonder as to what was grabbing at his tail to make him so angry. Whatever it was, it was clear on the blonde's face that she didn't approve of the panthera's roughness with Maribel. That's not how he should treat somebody he was engaged to or anyone in that matter, but what mattered to her the most was the fact that it was Maribel of all people. She couldn't leave Hwyaden at ease knowing she would be in the hands of someone so aggressive like such.

Before the veteran could make a move for the two, she was surprised by the feral rush of orange and black rushing in her direction. Atticus was lightning fast as Athena only barely reacted to his movement before hearing his interrogation of her. While it looked like the big cat had every intent to harm her, she had no intention of doing the same since she worried that it would put her on everyone's bad side. Before the tiger could get a grasp on the woman, Athena did her best to remember her training as she took a sidestep back to avoid the blitz. From the side she was on, she grasped onto the arm closest to her with one hand and the cloth on enraged furball with the other. As she weaved the mass and momentum hurling towards her, she firmly planted her back leg in front of his gait, tripping the cat up off his balance. With every ounce of strength in her, Athena forced her weight over top of Atticus until he crashed face first into the ground with a painful thump following the impact. "Calm down! What the hell are you talking about, stripes!? I haven't done a thing!" She retorted back as she tried her best to restrain the obviously furious wild feline.

"Maribel!" Athena called back over her shoulder to her roommate, "What is he talking about? What does he mean you smell like me again? You smell like you do any other day!" She didn't know how much longer she could hold this hybrid down as he thrashed about. Any minute, he could throw her off with ease and bring those claws out on her. Now that she thought about it, she could see those fangs of his standing out and they didn't look as forgiving as Mare's if they found themselves lodged into her throat.

☾ Location :: Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level
☪ Feeling ::Confused/Panicked
☾ Company:: Maribel & Atticus
☪ Wearing:: Aviators, A navy sweater, torn light denims, and a pair of black Chucks.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

The sudden pin by the woman he considered a weakling both shocked and enraged the tiger beyond words. How was she even capable of performing such a fast paced feat when he was clearly faster than she was? Atticus struggled more and more against the hold despite the pain increasing from the awkward positions of his limbs. He roared out in protest and questioning of Maribel as to why she was allowing this to continue in the first place. Was she truly that captivated by this human bond laced on top of him? Mare watched everything unfold before her. All factions of her body and mind froze over as her limbs tapered to her sides and lips became chapped. No matter what, she knew that everything would be going south for the lot of them. However, she knew the longer he was pinned, the more feral Atticus would become in his fight response against her roommate. As he started to break away from Athena's grasp, his roaring increased, muscles rippled, and his eyes appeared to be rolling back. If she didn't step in now, he would surely break free and turn on Athena quickly for the killing blow. Maribel sucked in a quick breath and held it tight as she charged over towards Athena and Atticus before shoving the hunter off the tiger before his snapping point was reached. "Atticus enough! Athena move!" She commanded as she placed herself between the two of them with her back to her roommate. The tiger stood to his feet quickly and started towards Athena again when he locked eyes with Mare as she stared him down. Each lavender pool of hers had a swirling mix of sorrow and utter frustration sunk well into them to the point the color almost appeared to fade. "I-I Mare. . ." His fangs and claws started to fade away as he reached out for her with an apologetic expression. "Just stop it. . ."

Maribel looked down trying to fight back tears, "Both of you just go! Atticus go home and Athena go to Clista's," Mare choked back the tears more as they started to burn at her eyes. She couldn't take these two any longer nor the pain threatening to drown her. "I will speak with the both of you later on. Go!" She stated a final time as she watched to ensure Atticus would leave. The tiger wanted to glare at Athena once again, but the look on Mare's face sliced him deeply. He loved her and did not wish to see her so frustrated no matter what he felt on the inside. In deep silence, he made his way out of the forest to head home to go get some thinking done. Once she was sure he was gone, Maribel walked to the right of where Athena was standing and left her there without saying anything further.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Pissed/Shaken Up Company: Athena and Atticus Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 am

A loss of words left Athena sitting in the grass as she was shoved off the ceased Atticus. Part of her was upset that she got the rough end of the treatment from Maribel, but by the way Atticus was calming and his expressions slowly changed from raging to desolate, she could tell that she was receiving the softer side of her roommate's interference. From what she had seen whenever the two were close around one another, Atticus had never worn such a face like that in her presence. Meaning that there was one more unstrung resting on the cat refusing to face her. One that could shaken Atticus from his wild behavior and if he was anything like Athena, then it was more than likely a tearful Maribel that put him in his tracks. She wasn't ignorant of the sheer guilt that the hybrid could force into someone with those expressions of her. But unlike the tiger who could easily listen to his fiance, the huntress was hard of hearing when she knew that Mare was trying her best to hold back her hiccups and watery eyes. Especially when she was steering clear from the blonde's gaze. But even if she thought to drive off the visitor, Miss Derson had only invoked the side of her that only wanted to comfort her.

After the two felines went their separate ways, Athena was now forced to either go to her guide's house or follow after her roommate. When she thought of it that, it was rather easy for her decide as her steps followed where ever Mare was fleeing off to. As she finally caught up to the cat, she at first kept her distance apart from the cat to talk to her. "Do you really think I could just go back to Clista's after our little conversation earlier?" she spoke up to the girl. "I'm not sure what else you expected me to do back their in that situation. . . but you should know that I was trying to be as easy as possible on him since he's important to you. You and I both know that things could've turned much worse for all of us if he bared his fangs or. . .if I had a gun. But I was trying to be careful. . . because I knew you would've yelled at me if I didn't." She wasn't trying to boast; all she was trying to do was comfort Mare as best as she could. It wasn't her area of forte to try and comfort those, but when it came to this cat it was a whole different. She would try her best to see the cat better. Now if only she could see her face, to tell if she was actually paying attention to her.

Out of frustration of that usual cold attitude of Mare's she opened up her stride before reaching to the cat's hand to hold her still. "I. . .I know that I don't have permission to touch you, but this is the only way I can get you to stop and listen to me." the ex-Banshee stated as she held on to the hand as best as she could, "I don't know if that was all my fault or not, but usually when it results with you being upset, I'm more inclined to believe that I'm the cause of it somehow. Don't go saying you're not upset because I know that when you are, you storm off telling everyone to leave you alone while trying to be a big girl by sniffling and holding back those tears of your's. And at this point, the only thing I can say to you for getting us in all of this mess is. . .that I'm sorry for being the reason of all your troubles lately. . .I really am." She was quiet for a moment letting Mare soak in the empathy in her voice as she swallowed the dryness of her throat. Her other hand clasped onto the Mare's trying to keep her from walking away.

"Please don't walk away from me. . You'll hurt my feelings . . .I was learning so much about what we are. . .can we please talk a little more? I still had something really important to say to you." She begged with a little bit of quiver in her voice. There it was again. . .that feeling of being at the peak higher than before trying to keep herself balanced . . .and that feeling of something fading away when she didn't want it to. "Please?"

☪ Feeling :: Anxious/Scared
☾ Company:: Maribel
☪ Wearing:: Aviators, A navy sweater, torn light denims, and a pair of black Chucks.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image

All of this shouldn't have been happening. She knew this was not the time nor the place to go about confessing feelings that she herself might have simply made up. Maybe all she was feeling was the jealously of watching two people click together so well after only knowing each other for a brief time. Maribel crossed her arms before her and clutched at each forearm trying to bring some comfort to her trembling and uncertain physique. Everything had spun so fast she thought she might have been walking back towards the roommate she had abandoned back in the clearing with nothing, but her thoughts to determine her reaction. Maybe it would have better to have been found out by someone else, though surely not Clista. Only her seeing those two so close and only drawing closer would be more difficult to endure than a hundred hurting Atticus all with fangs drawn and blood lust that was dissatisfied. The more Athena pursued, the further Maribel picked up her stride hoping the few inches she had on her in the legs department would cover enough ground for an escape. The thought of running wasn't in her cards right now. Her body almost seemed determined to give up at any moment should she put forth anymore exertion in either a emotional or physical way. "Please just go. . . please." She whispered even amongst her own thoughts hoping that the meek wishes had reached the hunter pursuing her catch.

Just as she thought to release her own body came the grasp of Athena's hand firmly around her own. That warm touch, that firm yet caring grip brought the cat to her breaking point as the tears followed from her eyes, yet she held back any noises to keep from alerting her roommate to the change. The apologies sprang forth like arrows aimed directly at her back as she took each one in stride trying to remain strong enough to end all of this. Mare remained still with her held as high as she could to force the tears back and appear confident; though her shoulders remained drooped and tired. "Athena. . . He was upset because you smelled like me. You might not be able to pick up on pheromones, but we can. . . Scents are how part of us understands where we belong and-" Her voice quivered as she finally whipped the tears away with her free hand and choked back a hiccup, "And despite what he smelled he was wrong. When I smell you I don't smell home, I don't smell me. . . I smell Clista. A place I tried to invade and didn't belong and that's how it just is. You are not my problem." She trailed off as she pulled her hand from Athena's grasp despite her desires to remain. As she walked away, her head drooped once again and her hands returned clutching to her arms to brace for the impact of her own words. "I'm yours. You. . . callow bounty hunter." She spoke low, but not enough that Athena would miss her words. The further she walked away the more she clutched herself to fight back her tears and the pain she knew was coming, but she couldn't get away fast enough; not from her own words or the potential ones to come from Athena.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Melancholy Company: Athena Wearing: Denim capris, red racer back, and no shoes.

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Why? Why did it always have to be like this for her with anything she cared for? As much as she wanted to hold on to a person, they always always ended up leaving her to herself. She didn't want that anymore. This hand that she held on to dearly was a sign, pleading Maribel not to go furthering herself away from the huntress. Letting go would be like dropping the younger woman off into the dark abyss of space, afraid and alone. Even now it was an aching pain as the hybrid hid her face from Athena instead of just revealing that obvious and sorrowful face that she cared so much for. "I already know you're crying. . .why won't you show me that face of your's that I love to see?" She thought as she was trying her best to conceal her own tears from falling down her cheeks. Even as she listened to those words of the felines she could hear the quivers, sniffles, and choke backs of hiccups coming from her. Couldn't she tell how painful this was for the blonde roommate to see and listen to? "Stop trying to act like the adult here, you selfish kitten! Why can't you understand my feelings?" Her heart screamed as she bit her lip in frustration. What finally silenced the pounding in her chest wasn't Maribel's words, but her forceful withdrawal from the veteran's hands as she furthered herself away. Shock and denial laid across Bandit's face before her head finally wilted. A dozen bullets had left her body in ruins before, but none had left such a devastating mark on her heart like so as her hand dropped to her side. It was as if Mare had pierced through her with a spear and refused to lay her to rest. What a cruel way to be spurned by the one she cared the most about.

She couldn't fight back the tears any longer as her eyes reluctantly let them flow across her unscathed face. All she could do was watch them fall from her face down to the sod below them as she yet again swallowed to finally let her voice be heard. "You're right. . .You are my problem." she gave a faint chuckle as she tried to smile as best as she could, "But I knew that the second I let you on board my ship, that was going to be the case. I was fine with having to deal with you because that's always going to happen with a person you like a lot." Her jaw quivered while aches and slow throbs worried her if her heart was actually beating or just bleeding out from yet another person not giving a damn about throwing her to the side as if she was just some piece of waste. Her head shook as she challenged the idea of scents labeling them as somebody else's. "I wasn't trying to comfort Clista back when we were dancing on the ship, I didn't come here because Clista wanted me to. I came here because I wanted to make you happy for once. . . I wanted to get to know you! I wanted you to like me! But the second we get here, all those hopes and thoughts vanished because you went and kissed Atticus! You accepted to be his wife! How stupid do you think that made me feel!? Clista was there to help me get over all these hopeless feeling that I had for you!" She barked at the woman with a face red of frustration. All that anger wore her of her energy to hold back her tears as she weakly wept where she stood. "I liked you Maribel Derson. . .do you get that now?" She asked as she wiped her tears away with the cotton sleeves of her sweater. It had been years since she had wept like this. Just like now, it had been over somebody she loved so dearly and yet her opinions meant nothing to the person as she turned away from her. Why did loving someone always have to be so painful for her?

"What's so wrong with me? Tell me!" she yelled as she stared into Maribel's back with a hurt expression, "Why is it. . .that every time I offer my love to someone. . .it's used, shattered, and scathed in front of me?" The flapping of wings could be heard escaping from the trees around them as they heard Athena's voice yell at Maribel in fury for the first time since the two accompanied each other. Before she had always just spoke so loudly, but now she was just fuming with upset as she desired some sort of answer from an actual culprit of her heartbreak. Time felt as if it froze as she stood there waiting for an answer, but hush was the only response given as she listened to her own hiccups. "What was I even thinking asking a coward like you?" she humored herself as she began to turn, "You can't even give an answer to your friends about who I am to you. I'm not your friend, I'm just the monster trying to help fix your problems. Just like everybody else in this world. It's better they don't know a thing about me, right? Just so you can keep out of trouble while I take the full throttle of things." That was what this world and everyone considered her; just some spec in this world full of debris that would just fade away in the future decades like some kind of dwarf star. She felt sick to her stomach. Not because she was disgusted by Maribel's ways, but because she was saying such things to the one person she cared so much about while she was considered nothing in return. "You wanted to hear it before from me, yeah? Well fine then I'll give into your greedy request. . ." She finally agreed as she turned all the way around ready to leave this forsaken forest that she wanted no memory of, "I hate you. More than any other piece of scum in the world right now. You're a selfish woman who is fine with making other's carry your pain on their shoulders for your own sake. Does that make you feel any better? You're hated by one of the most despicable kinds of people in space. Congratulations." With that said, Athena gathered herself as best as she could by wiping her red, tear-stained eyes clear and picking her chin up as best as she could for when she strolled back into town.

"If you decide that you still want the credits to fix that business of your's, then be ready by tomorrow night to leave. That's when I'm taking off." she admitted with a stern, yet still trembling voice, "If you're going to stay here then be my guess. You're not hurting my feelings by doing so, you've already done that plenty of times already." With that remark being the last of her, she walked off while still trying to wipe away her remaining tears. Starting now, she was ready to get this vacation in hell over with and get back to make a living. Or whatever she considered her life to be anymore.

☪ Feeling :: Hurt/ Fed-up/ Heartbroken

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

A nearby tree trunk served as a post to hideaway the weakening of her own quivering legs. The declaration of the huntress' feelings for her weighed heavily on the already massive guilt present. The feline wondered how she had missed all the this during the time they were around each other. Sure, she figured there was something, but not to this level. Many times she wished to turn and apologize for her actions towards her roommate. However, Maribel had prepared this bitter meal and had to consume it. Yet, there was so much more on plate than she expected there would be. When the verbal onslaught was over she found herself blinded by a well of tears and a burning sensation to match. Even if they were not more than simply infatuated with each other, there was a painful sting of a broken romantic relationship in her heart. In the silence, she decided to turn and finally mend the newly re-opened wound she had sundered. "Athena-Oh. . ." Her voice trailed off as the call was not heeded beyond the flora and fauna enveloping the emptiness inside. "Nevermind. It was nothing," Maribel turned back and started walking to Atticus' house for the night and to make her decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening and the following day, she spent her time saying farewell to everyone that she knew as a friend. She returned the ring given to her and explained that she did not want to marry him until certain circumstances had been taken care of. Beyond that, there was no other explanation given. Atticus seemed to take the news well enough and promised to hold onto the ring until her decision was made. When she left his house he remained in his room to let out the silent cries his heart had been wanting to weep since he first smelled Athena on his beloved. Garland had pulled her over earlier that morning to talk about why they were leaving so suddenly. Mare, not wanting to hold anything back further from her best friend, confessed all that had happened from the destruction of the Obrium to the conflict the night prior. The lemur comforted her in the best way she could. Before Mare departed, they shared a long and tight huge during which Garland whispered, I'm glad I got to have my best friend back before you left. Keep in touch this time, alright?" The feline agreed and left the communicator details for her to call whenever they could. One of the hardest farewells came at the sweet hug and present gift give by little Meeks. The little hybrid told her how much she loved her and would miss her Auntie Mare-Mare. Now she really wanted to make sure she made more trips out here to watch this little sweetheart grow up into a woman that Garland wished her to be and the kind that Benbo would never shut up about.

Everything was done now so she carried her things to Clista's house to meet up with Athena. At the house, Clista had been helping her guest pack things up. She had wondered why Athena had come in so upset, but she got the feeling that there would be no finding out that night. The hare had hoped they would talk about it more since she was leaving so suddenly.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Melancholy Company: No One Wearing: Black skinny jeans, Brown and Golden Rod plaid shirt and white undershirt, no shoes

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:19 pm

The morning of departure was nothing but dreadful as she felt so jaded and decrepit packing her bag. Maybe it was because she spent the rest of her night weeping her eyes out til maybe early morning? It was hard to remember when she had exactly fallen asleep since her eyes shrouded in tears to see the clock. Even now, Athena's eyes were heavy with dark bags under her eyes while a hint of red from crying covered her face as well. It was the last way she'd want Clista to see her. Perhaps anybody of that matter since she felt so susceptible to pain of any kind. She hated feeling like so, but it was something she needed to get used to with this irksome dimension called reality. Now it was just time for her to stroll back along like before and look onward to her own goals. If that arsehole of a feline was going to tag along, then she would be nothing more of a parasite on her side that she would annoyingly have to take care of. Of course, it was hard to know if her mind really thought of Maribel like such or if it was just her beaten heart speaking out of letting this woman back on board of her ship. She decided to wait and see if Maribel would show up or not to know how exactly her body would exactly react to the woman. Part of her wanted to give her a**-whooping of a lifetime, while another part just wanted to tell her to just forget about everything she said yesterday.

"I'm sorry to be doing this all of a sudden." The blonde finally spoke up in her silence to the little hare, "I wish I could've told you earlier, but I just wasn't in the mood to be doing a lot of talking yesterday." Of all the people she felt terrible for dropping this sudden leave on, it had to be Clista. She was only getting caught up in this crossfire of her and Maribel's weird bond with one another. Who knew one simple scent of this hare would cause a heated relationship? Probably everyone except Athena on this hybrid planet. That only worsened this feeling of being a complete idiot to not be aware that they could smell things from the start. She had nothing against Clista, in fact she was quite fond of her since she finally got to meet a relative of one of her favorite animals. But if being around her meant she was by now labeled as the hybrids then she couldn't stick around any longer than she already had. Either way she needed to lighten up the mood so that the morning didn't seem so dreary. "If I want to get out there and find what I'm looking for then I need to get to it, yeah? No buts!"", she awkwardly chuckled. She couldn't even remember the last time she had told someone she cared for goodbye. "Thank you for letting me stay at your place for the week, et'amoure cottontail. I hope the guest room is available if I ever need to stop by again." Hopefully she wasn't digging herself a hole she couldn't get out of with that suggestion. Even she had no clue if she would find herself returning on her own accord after all the moment she had here on Hwyaden besides her time here with the young rabbit.

☪ Feeling :: Terrible
☾ Company:: Clista
☪ Wearing:: White tank-top under a black leather jacket, denim torn jeans, and a pair of black combat boots

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image

The hare looked up at Athena with a sympathetic smile as she tried her best to keep a stiff upper lip for her and more likely herself. She went up and gave her a quick good-bye hug and a gift of fresh produce to take with her. "My doors will always be open for a friend Athena. I hope you find whatever it is that you're looking for so you can come back and visit us down here sometimes. Even if they don't always say it right, the others do like having you around." She gave one last reassuring smile before heading back towards her house to get started on her cooking and nightly preparations. Despite her demeanor, she was sad that Athena was leaving so suddenly, but then again their supposed relationship had happened suddenly as well. From the beginning, she knew Athena smelled like Maribel just as Maribel smelled like her so there wasn't any point in acting as if she had not suspected anything. In the end, she would need life to go on since the town relied on her as one of the main food suppliers.

Maribel lugged her bags slowly as she came up to Clista's house only to spot Athena outside alone. She choked back a lump in her throat as she tried to decide if going is what she really wanted or if she should be traveling with Athena at all. In the end, she knew it was best to go to earn her credits and start things over again. That way she could forget all about the huntress and move on with her life in her restaurant and back here. With a tiny bit of renewed vigor, she paced up to Athena, but stopped about 20 feet away from her to keep a friendly distance. "I'm ready to go whenever you are. . ." She said softly trying to avoid eye contact with her.

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Melancholy Company: Athena Wearing: Black skinny jeans, Brown and Golden Rod plaid shirt and white undershirt, no shoes

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Something about that good-bye hug was so warming as well as heart-jerking to say the least for Athena. Those words of comfort and hope made it excruciating to let go of a friend like Clista was. The only good to come out of this trip was the young hare, who's heart she had more than likely crushed with her departure from the planet. Anybody would be so lucky to have a woman like her in their life, yet Athena was blessed with a a life's worth of misfortune to let her slip between her grasp. She knew how it felt to tell somebody goodbye when she didn't want to. So how could this brunette keep up such a smile and such reassuring words to a person like her? As Clista made her way back inside to attend to her things, Athena bit her lip in frustration at the fact that she had to leave someone so dear to her in such a fashion. Did Ashara have it this hard when she decided to leave her? Was it just as painful for her to know she was hurting someone's feelings by deciding to disappear for no reason? She looked up at the sky for some kind of answer as she threw the sling of her back pack over her shoulder and picked up Clista's fresh goods. "Later Cottontail." She muttered as she stood there at the doorway.

Finally, she was shaken from her meditation by the distant sound of a voice coming from behind her. But it was quite easy to familiarize Maribel by her voice after spending a month's worth of time together with one she. . .HAD affection for. As she looked over her shoulder at the girl she was surprised at the proximity that Maribel had decided to stay put at. "What's with the distance?" she asked with an annoyed glare that the cowardly cat couldn't even meet eyes with. She shook her head in disappointment that this was as far as they had come as being roommates. I guess that was the one thing about having a roommate, you didn't have to exactly be close with them. All she had to do was tolerate Miss Derson until there was enough credits for repairs. "Let's get a move on then." Athena stated as she took the lead off in the direction of the town's base of the tree. "I hope you don't plan on climbing up this tree this time around. A little bunny told me that their was an elevator that could easily take us to the top before dusk. How funny is that?" she sarcastically spoke up as she remembered how confused Clista looked to hear that she jumped out of the treetops when they got here. Now she wondered how funny it would be to see if a cat actually landed on it's feet if she tossed the lying hybrid out of the tree. . .and got rid of the netting.

☪ Feeling :: Annoyed
☪ Wearing:: White tank-top under a black leather jacket, denim torn jeans, and a pair of black combat boots

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

Words refused to be uttered by the cat during the time Athena spoke to her in such an annoyed and sarcastic tone that she had not heard for some time. It looked like they both really were back to square one in their relationship as well. . . anything. At first she had intended to lead them out and maybe get in a few apologies to lighten up the mood, however, her roommate had already started marching towards the elevator without so much as giving her a passing glance. The only thing offered to her was a look that said she wished the feline should simply drop dead right now and save both of them the trouble of a trip and credits. As far as comfort went, she only found it in the still wrapped gift from Meeks and the words from Garland. It would not take long for them to walk over to the elevator, but being on that enclosed space would only test the patience they both had for each other. Maribel did not want to lash out against Athena in an manner, however there was no deny that if the huntress came at her with insults or negative body language further she would speak up.

[I wasn't sure what else to add since I didn't know if you wanted to skip to the ship right now or not]

Location:Planet Hwyaden > Travens > Ground Level Feeling: Melancholy Company: Athena Wearing: Black skinny jeans, Brown and Golden Rod plaid shirt and white undershirt, no shoes

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 am

It had been a quiet journey along the elevator lift as Athena had taken to sightseeing out the window that she sat down by as they ascended up into Traven's treetops. The lift was nearly empty except for Maribel sitting straight across from her, but what could those two possibly talk about after everything they'd been through on this planet that they didn't discuss before? Anything said between the two right now would be like setting a timer to go off on an explosive. Especially a trigger happy woman like herself who could easily say how she felt about the woman right now. Instead she just sat back in her seat with a leg propped on the other and hum a tune that she remembered hearing her mother sing when she was busy polishing glasses behind the bar area. Something that she would regularly sing when she knew she needed to hold her tongue to keep from getting into trouble. Of course, that would never happen since trouble always seemed to find her as well.

It was weird now that she thought about her experience hear on this planet. After leaving the Cardinal, Bandit came here on better accords with Maribel as they fell through the treetops. Now that they were making their way back up to the sip, it seemed as if all that friendliness had been left somewhere down in the green sea of leaves below them. Somewhere deep down, the blonde huntress wished she could have it all back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about three days since Athena and company had left Hwyaden and the hardships that happened there. Now it was back to the regular grind that would be shooting to kill and trying to survive out here in this cold, dark abyss. Still while it was back to the ordinary for Athena, she seemed far from it as she made her routinely interior inspection around the ship. "Perhaps this assignment will do?" Ad spoke through their headpiece as he put up the job's description on Athena's tablet while she checked off a box and made several notes involving some loose wiring noticed overhead. "Nah." she said aloofly as she closed the tab without even skimming over it. "This one?" he put up another job request involving getting some payback on a couple of thugs who trashed somebody's store. Surely that one would get her attention! Without a response she swiped it away as she continued to scan a dial involving the ship's water reserve tank. Ad remained in queue while silenced by his understanding of his owner's reluctance in missions despite asking for one upon immediate return. Do all the declines of missions happened to be involved with Maribel and Hwyaden? You've been quite reclusive ever since you two returned. When you turned me back online, readings showed obvious signs of distress compared to your signs before you left." he confessed much to Athena's annoyance. As punishment, she began to repeatedly turn him on and off through the headset as she continued to ignore his pestering words. "Please don't do that anymore. . .it makes it. . .difficult to process . . .things!" The sound of the disoriented AI gave her an amused smirk on her face as she decided that he learned his lesson for being intrusive and scanning again. "We learned some things about each other before we had a fallout. I got turned down again basically." She finally answered before returning to her silent work. "Is that why you two have shown reluctance to talk to one another?" he asked only to get no response from the blonde as they continued through their gait to go check the Armory and Stocks on the 2nd level. "Living beings are a very complicated thing to understand when it comes to interaction." This remark brought about more torture for the poor thing as her tried to apologize between the clicking of his power button. "You're not wrong, but I hate it when you're right." She confessed while Ad was off. She wondered where that more mouse than a cat was anyways. She had no memory of catching sight of her this morning while in the kitchen. Hopefully she wasn't the reason all these loose wiring were noticeable in the first place, but maybe catching her getting a good shock would bring some satisfaction to her mood right now.

☾ Location :: Espiral Galaxy> The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Annoyed
☾ Company:: Ad
☪ Wearing:: Navy beanie, Grey zip-up hoodie, black tank underneath, worn denims, & work boots

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

Maribel was off in her room tidying up her bed and drawers to keep herself occupied. Early on, she had heard Athena walking about performing an inspection. After all that had happened, the feline did not want to run into her or be spotted by her. The past few days, she had taken to hiding out where she only emerged to prepare their meals or use the restroom closet to her room. During the few times that they had crossed paths, she referred to Athena as captain. In a way, it seemed to be easier to speak with that title than her name; though there was still pain there. Besides, that was the nicest name or title used between the two with every interaction lately. The day prior had resulted in a cold shoulder and storm off by Athena with Maribel doing the same. Since then, she traveled between only her room and the kitchen in a rushed pace to avoid another butting of hurt hearts and thick heads. Now here she was again, busying herself with menial tasks that really did not need to be done in the first place.

As the feline completed her cleaning, there came a soft jingling from her communicator. The only person that would call her right now would have to be Garland; of that she was sure of. She picked it up off her bed, input the answer code, and in a weary tone tone said, "Hello. . ." The ring tail took a moment to respond in hopes her friend had much more to say and maybe in a better tone. When nothing else was said, she stated more than asked, "That bad, huh? I figured by now you two might have gotten at least on some sort of civil ground with each other." Mare sat down and leaned back against her pillows with the communicator resting atop her chest. "What's been happening since you two left?" Garland questioned in a concerned tone. Mare took a moment trying to think of how to answer that. Beyond the day prior, there had been little to no major conversation or reaction to each other. In the end, she just decided to share what had been going on in the plainest terms she could think of. "We've just been avoiding each other for the most part. Only time I see her is meal time and yesterday. . . we might have butted heads. . . that's about it." She finished before slowly breathing out as if trying to douse some invisible candle above her head. "Maybe the two of you should talk about-" The feline quickly interrupted, "Talking about it is what got us into this mess in the first place. I'm done talking to her about it. . . Besides. . . It doesn't matter how many times I try to look apologetic I get the same result. . . the one I asked her for." At this point she fell silent not wanting to say further lest she draw tears to her eyes in frustration and heartbreak. Garland sighed as she heard Meeks and Benbo calling for her in the background. "I'm not going to tell you what to do Mare, but there's two broken hearts on that ship living with the one that holds the others broken pieces. All you two are going to do is keep them from being repaired if you keep this up. I love you Mare Mare. Call me if you need anything else." At that point she ended her communications with Mare.

Once again, Mare found herself stuck with her own thoughts. The silence became deafening to her to the point that she could no longer stand the pain of it. She stood to her feet and sat down at the specialty keyboard she had ordered with some of her leftover credits before they went to Travens. It had collected a bit of dust, yet still welcomed her over to it to break away all the silence around her. Tired fingers slid across it wiping away a thin line of dust away until they rested at her starting point. With her eyes closed she tried to keep from focusing no the pain in her heart while she played old song she had heard before from a customer called Never be enough by Sent By Ravens. "Every wall we build inside, will never be high enough to keep the water from our eyes. And all the good you see in me, will never be good enough. . ." She continued singing the song not caring how loud her voice got as she tried to drown out the scarring words delivered by Athena back in Travens.

Location:Espiral Galaxy > The Cardinal Feeling: Tired/ Hurt Company: Garland (via communicator) Wearing: A pair of dark grey cargo shorts and red tank top. Black socks.

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:22 pm

Inspections seemed to have gone well as the routine check up showed no signs of anything too severe that couldn't be fixed up examination. No stowaways, no vegetation in the engine's exhaust, or any damage from the cold or weather seemed to problem the Cardinal's performance. Which was always a relief for the woman as she finished checking off any remaining boxes noting common problems she ran by. Something unfamiliar to her was the brassy sound now coursing through out the ship's interior. The occurrence was new and dreary as it left her very essence in sorrow as it left hair-raising results all over her body. She could only wander what was causing such a depressing atmosphere that rattled and echoed her vessel, before hearing the sound of Maribel's voice serenading behind it. Of course it was the hybrid, only she knew how to conduct such emotions into her whether it was intentional or not. "Sorry to interrupt your instinctive cognitive experience, but you have a mission request call. From a ship known as the Lang Suir. " Ad chimed as the display screen blinked on and off.

The sound of the ship's name brought up a feeling of reminisce as she was vaguely familiar with the spacecraft. "Lang Suir? That's a war drifter from the Spreta." She muttered to herself as she stared into the screen. What was Banshee doing contacting her? She remembered telling Legion to keep from contacting her after her departure as she wanted nothing to do with it or any mission. Maybe someone she knew, but who was still there? Kami. . .Stitches? No, they accepted her disbanding from the squadron. She was pretty sure Stitches proclaimed she would leave pretty soon as well. As for Kami, she seemed to grow rather distant with her after Ashara left. She stood there for a moment, before finally accepting the call after it's third time ringing. She hesitated at first wondering how to greet the caller, "This is Bandit, bounty hunter and captain of the Cardinal speaking. What is your request?" She ordered with her finger on the voice modifier panel.

"Nassatir, Athena. (come now, Athena) Of course I know who Bandit is. How could I forget?" The voice asked in a raspy, but still inviting voice. It brought her to a pause as the voice brought so many rushing memories back to mind before her hand slipped away from the voice button remembering the woman she was talking to. "Cerci? Is that really you?" The blonde huntress asked in astonishment while the voice gave light, but friendly laugh. "Luckily my subordinate wasn't around to hear you say my name. The one and only! Anyways, Do you have time to help out a friend?" A smile of disbelief appeared across her face as she tried to get out her words of delight, only to be lost at what to say. "Yeah, yeah! Of course Cerrr-I mean Silk! Just gimme a second so I can get over to the holo-com." She requested as she put her friend on hold and dashed off to the lounge room in excitement.

Giggles of delight like that of a child could be heard as the Aquatorian ran around the corners of the ship's hallway and past Maribel's room in a hurry to talk with her nearly forgotten friend. "En Calypsia, moi croire commer ça a était depuis moi parlé à elle! (I feel like it's been years since I talked to her)" She stated as made it closer and closer to the lounge. "You seem like you're in a better mood now." Ad pepped up as he took several readings from the change from moping to cheering in his captain. "Good! That's exactly what I needed, yeah? We got a mission and I'm seeing a friend!" She quirked as she escaped into the lounge.

She immediately synced the tablet with the holo-com before taking the Araqnian off hold. "Are you still there, Silk?" Bandit asked as she leaned over the table. A projection appeared from the table before a 3D-dimensional appeared of a slender, tall woman hovered in the air dressed in a black and grey tactical bodysuit. It was hard to read her expression as her face was shrouded by her jet black hair and a burgundy shroud over the bridge of her nose down to her neck. Still it looked as though Athena knew that the woman was smiling underneath that veil as she smile back at Cerci. "Oui, it's nice to see you again Athena." the agent replied with her amber eyes glistening. It was all about reading the woman's eyes to read how she was feeling to see an old friend, the bounty hunter could see the smile in them as they stared at each other. They had a lot to discuss.

☪ Feeling :: Animated
☾ Company:: Ad, Cerci (Over holo-com)
☪ Wearing:: Navy beanie, Grey zip-up hoodie, black tank underneath, worn denims, & work boots

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

The song was done and her sorrows were now relatively buried beneath the cords and lyrics passed. The tears receded and the ducts dried up as her emotions finished fading. A small ding ding sounded behind her signalling the time for the next meal to be prepared. Maybe she would luck out on Athena still performing inspections elsewhere. The hybrid's attempt to rise up and proceed with her work was halted by the sudden sounds of a joyous Athena. From the sounds of her foot steps, her movements were a lot more brisk and lively than they past few days dreary march. What could possibly get her going like that so suddenly after all that had happened? Maribel had to know what had happened to her and what it meant for her existence there.

After one quick check to ensure the red faded from her eyes and cheeks, she exited the room. It did not take her long to locate the still excited sounds and speech of her roommate coming from the lounge nearby. By the time the feline reached the door, came the voice of another female that she did not recognize. Maybe it was just a client. . . Yet, she had not heard anything about heading out on a mission before' not that Athena had been sharing anything with her. She listened carefully around the door to keep from activating it. The words and tone from both the women was way too friendly and familiar to be a simple client/bounty huntress relationship.

Wanting to wonder no longer, Mare got close enough to the door for it to slide open and reveal her standing there in the open. The lady over the holo-com appeared to be an Araqnian. Her face was a curiosity with those veiled lips and come hither flirtatious eyes. Who was this woman? Everything about her rubbed the feline the wrong way. Even her tail flicked back and forth impatiently as she watched Athena give this woman way more delighted attention than she had ever received since their time swimming in the lake.

Location:Espiral Galaxy > The Cardinal Feeling: Curious Company: Athena and Cerci (presences not detected yet) Wearing: A pair of dark grey cargo shorts and red tank top. Black socks.

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Athena couldn't resist cracking a warm smile to see and hear the voice of a former comrade. "It's nice to see you again as well, Silk. Time really hasn't done a thing to you." She offered a compliment which she could see Silk took kindly to as she shifted around and that light smile in her eyes glowed a little more. For some it might be hard to read the Araqnian, but it was easy to read the woman as if she was one of her favorite books. Why it only felt like yesterday that they were on Drannen together fighting off Rogue Corps as a team. That was the earliest memory she had of the two's eventual bonding together as friends and the rapport that dubbed her The Medium of the Banshees. It was the one of the many times her modesty had shown as she made light of such a name, that and her ability to take command of the brigade. Anyways, now wasn't the the time to be nostalgic about the old day's. "So what can I do for you?" Athena quizzed as she adjust the connection and displays of the holo-com.

"Well you see the thing is-" Cerci started before her attention was drawn to the sound of the door opening and the appearance of a red figure approaching behind Athena. Eventually the figure faded in as the appearance of a female hybrid became visible to her peering eyes. "Bandit, who's your friend behind you there?" She asked as leered down at the girl and her twitching tail.

Athena turned in curiosity as she found a standing Maribel keeping some length from the two's conversation, but obviously listening in. The huntress had hardly noticed her presence residing in the room as she glared at her as if asking "What are you doing?" before turning back around to keep Silk in the loop. "That's just my roommate as well as the cook on my ship." The blonde stated as she pinched her forehead, "Long story short, I did some damage and now I'm paying her back with a place to live. The usual Bandit I guess." As observant as she ever was. Silk really did know how to catch anything out of the corner of her eyes. Thing was is that Silk was a little too watchful when it came to new faces. Even now that glance of her was distracted and more than likely dubious what Maribel was up to. "A-Anyways Silk, back to the details of the mission?" She encouraged trying to get the woman back on topic.

Cerci was silent for a moment as her amber eyes beamed directly at the woman as if wondering who she exactly was to the mercenary. Scanning over the woman, she could read all the different types of body cues from a person and this feline was giving off the same aura that the Araqnian's eyes seemed to give off. They seemed to have lost that upbeat cheer she had before the cat had appeared and seemed to dull with a more hollow appearance instead. "Old habits I see." She muttered as her eyes finally cast back to Athena with a bit of uneasiness, "Maybe it'll be best to prime you about the mission once you get here. I'm sending you the coordinates for us to rendezvous at. I'll be looking forward to your arrival. Silk signing off." With that, she disappeared from the projection before an "offline" hovered over the table.

"Wait! Cerci! The in-" Athena called out only to be disconnected from the call, "-fo. . .great! Now I'll be walking into the job blind." She stood there with the beanie she wore in hand meditating on that last image of Cerci's eyes as it was clearly one unfamiliar to the expression she had on her face before hanging up. For some reason, it looked as if she felt betrayed for some reason. What was that all about? All because that cat had to enter the room. Speaking of, "Is there something I can do for you?" the soldier of fortune asked as she leaned against the holo-com with her arms crossed, "I'm sure now is about the time you're usually off making dinner, yeah? Last time I checked, you said you didn't like standing around when a meal needed to be made." She had been giving it her everything not to get into another conflict with the hybrid, but this time it had cost her the risk of being unprepared for the mission.

☪ Feeling :: Agitated
☾ Company:: Ad, Cerci (Over holo-com), and Maribel

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas