Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:09 pm
Applying for: Paropakari Chochokpi x Gopala Chochokpi
Name of SoA: Dustu Chochokpi
Meaning: Spring frog on the throne for the clouds
Appearance: Please see reference image
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality:
Dustu is extremely attentive, especially with matters than involve his mother- He will decide at a young age that his mother and the mothers of his clan will need extra care and protection- his way of giving them thanks whenever he possibly can. This might end with him being pegged at a mommy's boy or some sort of kiss-a**, however, Dustu's intentions are pure.

However, that is not Dustu's only defining feature- The cub is absolutely enthralled by spiders and tends to name them, offering them gifts such as pretty feathers or interesting looking rocks. This behavior might come off as a bit odd, but it does serve its purpose. Thanks to his care the insects that are considered frustrating will deplete, leave the areas they travel easier to travel and reside.

As he grows, this love with spread- Dustu will be known as the animal speaker as all creatures he encounters will have their purpose firmly in his mind. He will be known to stop a young cub from harming a beetle, or ferrying off a young calf rather than killing it. His world will be about balance where everything is crafted to make the world a better place.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Stays in the pride  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:11 am
Applying for: Paropakari Chochokpi x Gopala Chochokpi
Name of SoA: Anguka-a Chochokpi
Meaning: Falling from the throne for the clouds
Appearance: Visual below: (Green markings are CC. Do anything. Just lots of markings. ♥)
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality:
He tries. Oh my goodness does he try! He can be so clumsy, but he truly means well! He has a great love for his family and his home. Ever patient and with a heart of gold, he is easy to take advantage of. He doesn't mind though. As long as he's useful!

With no sense of direction, he's often in need of a chaperone.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Stays in the pride  

Masshiro

King Bunny

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 am
Paropakari Chochokpi x Gopala Chochokpi apps are closed!
This was a really tough decision for me so I did an RNG of my favorites and went with Epi. ; u;
But if any customs open up before they grow to adols (in October I think) you all have my permission to apply with these concepts!
I'll also be giving away 3 or 4 of the born in babies so please consider applying for those, too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:23 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Give me a good personality smile
List of all Throwbacks:
Anga:
Sister 1
Sister 2

Cheveyo:
Mother
Uncle
Brother
A bit of history about the family: Cheveyo was a prince before the pride he was in disbanded. He won't know he's a father unless Anga finds him and let's him know. He is going to be living in the Bahari with his new mate and her kids, so if any kids want to travel there (if and when they find out about him) he'll be more than happy to take them in.
Extra: not at this time? Though, if he finds out about them before he's at the bahari he will be a good and loving dad.

Closing Time: Shortly after cubs arrive  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:45 pm
Applying for: Cheveyo x Anga
Name of SoA: Hewa
Meaning: Since I am assuming "Anga" is for Sky/atmosphere, "Hewa" is breeze/air is swahili.
Appearance: Visual reference is more or less just a reference. Really, cc anything you want to add or take out. And cc on tuft color.
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: [will be filled in]
Quick-witted:
Confident:
Protective: She wants to be the one to watch for the younger ones, unbeknownst to her on how like she is to her mother. However, her protectiveness can somewhat come out as bossiness... and she's protective of even the elderly and those near her age.
Spitfire: She can get pretty impatient with others. Mainly for two reason: one, they refuse her help when it would clearly be beneficial for them. Two, they take her food.
Glutton: She looovveesss food and would eat to the point of making herself sick, when she's younger. Which may result in a particularly chubby cubby. Of course, constantly traveling and growing mature would have her limit herself to simply being full. But that doesn't mean she willing shares without a pout.
Hippos: Hewa someway or another has heard of the hippos and is determined to meet one and have one as a friend. More or less, she's obsessed with them. And I could see some plot where she gets into trouble for approaching one. Saved, of course, but a close call.

Any additional requirements that the family has: She will probably eventually visit the Bahari, if Anga informs her about her father but really... she isn't interested in his 'other' family and would probably decide not to stay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:23 pm
Applying for: Cheveyo & Anga
Name of SoA: Sikudhani
Meaning: "An unexpected gift"
Appearance: Mostly father's colors, with a few of both of their markings. Mother's eyes and aunt's stomach color. Stripes are in mother's main coat color.
Visual reference:
Personality: The type to wonder about her purpose, a very spiritual lioness who tries her best to be helpful to those around her. As a cub she's more prone to thinking karma is out to get her, and that every bad act will have a repercussion, and lives like she's walking on glass.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will most likely head to the Bahari upon finding out her father is there, curiousity getting the better of her.  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:26 pm
Name and image of Father: Rokusasu
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Aislin
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Since this is a hybrid litter, you’ll have to wait 3 months before you can do another custom-in for a litter. Dem’s da rules. Also, please stay with mom until he/she are at least an adolescent. She’s not going to let them take off on their own too early, but she also considers adolescence early enough.
List of all Throwbacks:
Aislin’s Family -
Father
Mother
Brother
Brother
Sister
A bit of history about the family: Roku is traveling to try and regain his memory. Aislin just likes being a rogue. They met, she sort of taught him how to survive, and then they parted ways. Aislin won’t bother seeking him out once she’s had the cubs too, so expect an MIA father. (poor guy won’t even know he had cubs) I do plan on having the cub I keep go searching for said father when he/she is older, and you’re free to have your cub tag along too. Or you can have them just take off on their own… or stay with mom, if you really want. She’s a crabby one though. She’s probably going to refer to her cubs as brats most of the time, but she will be protective of them should they ever run into trouble.
Extra: Feel free to design or cc your cub! Also, Rokusasu is, if you couldn’t already guess, a cosplay of Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. And Aislin’s daddy is the Riku Replica cosplay. That being said, if you try to post a cosplay for your custom, I can’t guarantee that it would actually BE a cosplay should I pick it… I won’t stop you from trying if you want, but realize that you’ll need Saf’s permission before it would ever be considered an official cosplay.
As a note, the cub I'm keeping is totally going to have Sora's personality. He/she obviously won't BE Sora, but I'm taking advantage of the moment to give Roxas a Sora spawn. Feel free to do something similar, if you so choose. I'm down with having a quirky family.

Closing Time: 8/3/17 @ 11:00 pm PST (later tonight, basically)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:45 pm
Name and image of Father: Primitus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Name and image of Mother: Mioyo
User Image[/img]

Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 plus my custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 plus any staff who wanna jump in on this
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Aegnor'hini, born in the roguelands.
Any Requirements: Please do not leave the Aegnor'hini when they're adults! Both families are mostly sane, and mom was an arrogant fighty little bum in her youth, so no evil cubs just for the sake of being an evil cub-- they are wanted and will be cared for, so any 'evil' is learned.
List of all Throwbacks: Lordy why do you hate me.
A bit of history about the family: Mioyo knew Prim since his last life and when they finally caught back up... Well, he was a giant adult, she was a lonely giant adult, things happened, and Mioyo got preggers. Part of a group of swampies moving to the Aegnor'hini, the cubs will be born in the rogue lands and led to the demons. The cubsw wuill know their father and their extended family, including half siblings and Primitus' mates, whom they may call mother, or not, as well as Mioyo. They will also know their mother's mate, whom they may also call father or not - but they will know their family is large. Dark cubs will be raised as demons, as Primitus has a demon they will meet named Gaius. They'll be well informed of the family past, weird as it sounds, and they'll not hunger for attention -- their father is a pridal leader, and so commands respect.
Extra: If yoiu aim for demon colors, I ask for a demon name fropm FFXIV's Garlemald (Nael, Varis, Solas, ETC) or something from Rome. I'm entiurely okay with two demon names for this - EG a name like Romulus-Remus or Augustus-Julius ETC.

THIS CLOSES WHEN I SEE CUBS LAND ON MY LAP.
Closing Time:  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 pm
Applying for: Rokusasu x Aislin
Name of SoA:TBA
Meaning: TBA
Appearance:
White body
Markings like Daddy along the back+Face, only blue like his, black checkers on the legs, black belly+muzzle+Ear tips+Tail stripes. basically shadowclone of daddy mostly?
Grey mane
Green eyes
Blue symbol on the shoulder?
Blue eyeshadow-y marking?
CC on anything else is welcomed and loved!
(As a note, I had to be told that there was blue on the parents as I'm colorblind to certain shades of blue :'D)
Visual reference: N/A sorry q q
Personality: Super cocky and super into rushing headfirst into situations without thinking first is all I have so far 8Y;;;
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:18 pm
Kivras
Applying for: Rokusasu x Aislin
Name of SoA:TBA
Meaning: TBA
Appearance:
White body
Markings like Daddy along the back+Face, only blue like his, black checkers on the legs, black belly+muzzle+Ear tips+Tail stripes. basically shadowclone of daddy mostly?
Grey mane
Green eyes
Blue symbol on the shoulder?
Blue eyeshadow-y marking?
CC on anything else is welcomed and loved!
(As a note, I had to be told that there was blue on the parents as I'm colorblind to certain shades of blue :'D)
Visual reference: N/A sorry q q
Personality: Super cocky and super into rushing headfirst into situations without thinking first is all I have so far 8Y;;;
Any additional requirements that the family has:

And closed! Go ahead and post your form in Safaia's breeding thread~ I'm looking forward to getting a little white boy in the litter too! :'D

Please send his image and name when you've got them too, so I can cert them all together!  

MangoMeow

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:31 pm
Applying for: Primitus x Mioyo
Name of SoA: Audax (Demon name: Zenos)
Meaning: Bold
Appearance: Mostly CC using mother's reds as the dominant color, with some (CC pattern!) gold markings from dad.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Fierce, calculating,and terrifying on the battlefield...but surprisingly sweet and quiet with the rare few beings he cares about.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not gonna leave the aegnor, has a demon name lined up, and not evil for the sake of evil  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:18 am
Name of SoA: Zulvan (Demon Name: Baelsar)
Meaning: Potential variation of Zurvan, a mythological Persian god of infinite time and space.
Appearance: His mother's reds as the base, with a black saddle like his father's as well as black chevrons underneath gold eyes. Mane is blue, with some darker blue+starry bits from Dad's wings. Sorry for crappy reference, feel free to embellish on or remove aspects!
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Devoted to his family and loyal to the demons, falling wholeheartedly into the belief that the Aegnor are superior to just about everyone. Will grow up believing that it's his responsibility as his father's son to take of pridemates weaker than himself - which is anyone who hasn't already proven that they're stronger.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will not leave the Aegnor and any potential for evil will come from dedication to his purpose, not from Mom and Dad.  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 pm
Anderleit
Name of SoA: Zulvan (Demon Name: Baelsar)
Meaning: Potential variation of Zurvan, a mythological Persian god of infinite time and space.
Appearance: His mother's reds as the base, with a black saddle like his father's as well as black chevrons underneath gold eyes. Mane is blue, with some darker blue+starry bits from Dad's wings. Sorry for crappy reference, feel free to embellish on or remove aspects!
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Devoted to his family and loyal to the demons, falling wholeheartedly into the belief that the Aegnor are superior to just about everyone. Will grow up believing that it's his responsibility as his father's son to take of pridemates weaker than himself - which is anyone who hasn't already proven that they're stronger.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will not leave the Aegnor and any potential for evil will come from dedication to his purpose, not from Mom and Dad.

Picking this! No I totally didn't get a boy in the litter that fit Red's concept. Not me. Nop.

I liked both so it worked out

I'll post in Saffy's thread for you!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:04 pm
Name and image of Father:Njörðr , AstoriaFallen
Uncert
Name and image of Mother:Freya, ChezaRain
Uncert
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3 + 1 Custom in (and any staff customs)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Stormborn
Any Requirements: Fit family
List of all Throwbacks: Njord
Parent(s): Areoiris-Anika
....... Grandparent(s): Neltharion-Bokoboko aka Nana
Aunts/Uncles: Gershom(m), TaveniBanan(m), YaikaTongo(m), Kisukari(f), NdiziNyara(f) and Maghma(f)
Sibling(s): Liekki (m), Kestaa (f), Ashildr (f), Valka (f), Runa (f)

Freya
Parent(s): Galning-Freyja
.......Grandparent(s): [Galning Father], [Galning Mother], [Freya Father], [Freya Mother]
Great Aunts/Uncles: [Maternal Aunt]
Aunts/Uncles: [Galning Brother], [Galning Brother], [Galning Brother], [Galning Sister], [Freya Sister], [Freya Sister], [Freya Brother], [Freya Sister], [Freya Sister], [Freya Brother]
Siblings: [Sister], [Sister], [Brother]
A bit of history about the family: The family is huuuugggeeee. As you can see above. They have lots of half siblings outside the pride and in the pride.
Extra:

Closing Time: within a couple hours of receiving the cubs  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:35 pm
Applying for: Njörðr x Freya
Name of SoA: Mimiron
Meaning: [ WoW boss' name. I figure his family is heavily WoW influenced SO WHY NOT CONTINUE THE TRADITION 8D
Appearance: His base pelt is the same as his Father's - a deep Neltharion purple with dark black gradient on the end of the tail that covers 70-80% of his tail's base before melting into the dark purple. His rear haunches are the same, black gradient on the ends that blends into the purple about midway up his legs. [ Somewhere near knee area? So long as it's similar to Dad's design, i'm cool with it :3 ] He retains his Mother & Father's mane/tail tip in that pretty snowy white. His eyebrows should also be white [ Couldn't really get that to show properly on his ref ]

He inherits his Mother's blue eyes as well as her striking yellow ---> blue green gradients. Along his tail, he has his Mother's gradient, and the same 'thumbprint' stripes she has on her own tail. Along his back and his right eye, [ Whichever eye is opposite the haunch marking requested below. ] he has the drippping lava marking like his Aunt Valka. Formed around his face, sort of like freckles, he has his Mother's spots. I would like for his lips to have a similar grimace marking to his Father's, but in either a gradient, or a fitting color from it. On his hind left leg, [ The one most visible on adult stage - I say this cause I get left and right confused a lot, and want the correct positioning razz ], he his Mother's gradient colors, blending together to form a symbol similar to his Dad's front shoulder marking. [ Circular lava-ma-jig] But it is designed in a mandala style, taken from his Great Aunt, with a few glowing-ish ember/freckle markings around it.
Visual reference: It's a harsh ref. But I hope it gives the idea more clearly.
Personality: I imagine him being a bit of a tinkerer ... a cub with lots of terrible Dad jokes and puns. He thinks himself to be pretty clever with his jokes, and honestly doesn't realize how corny they can be. He will crack himself up, and be rolling on the floor [ literally ] clutching his belly, while the rest of the room gives him dead stares and crickets chirp in the background.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not that i'm aware of ;3 Just to fit with the family.

AstoriaFallen

[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games