Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScumPhuckGenocide

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Hello, my name is Kazzy, that's my real name. I am currently 16 years old. I live in Arizona. I'm kind of crazy and funny most of the time. I have a few personality disorders, but nothing bad. I am addicted to Anime! I love rainbows very much. I enjoy the piano, and I can play okay. I'm random sometimes. I make up ridiculous words. I'm very literate and I DO use spell check if I'm not sure somethings spelled right. I love to role play. In fact I have a role play Myspace. >Clicky!<

I am very happy to be here. ^.^

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 am
Height:5'3"
Birthdate: October 11, 1990
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse (? i think)
Weight: 111
Nationality: uuuh american? i think?
Favorite Manga: oooo Case Closed! ><
First Anime: hm... Inuyasha!
Fav. Color: Burning Blood (Color of Chaos' hair in Ragnarok)  

Dadraina Eldwig

miaou de la folie

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 pm
'ello!I'm Kai!
-I
love anime (obviously) and my favorites so far are Bleach and Kuroshitsuji
-I'm 15
-I'm a
girl
-I live in the U.S.
-I sometimes write fanfiction or parodies
-I'm Italian, Irish, Polish, and
Korean
-I speak a little Japanese and French
-I'm 140 lbs (too lazy to do it in kg at the moment)
-I'm 5'8"
-I'm a
Scorpio
-Birthdate is Oct. 25
-I like to Roleplay a lot (for some reason, I like to roleplay as guys O.o)
-I'm pretty friendly and I don't bite so feel free to talk to me! ^_^

-I love to draw
-My favorite type of music is J-Pop/Rock/Metal and K-Pop
-My favorite colors are black orange and purple
-I'm usually a grammar and spelling-freak, but this is a list so I'm going a little lax on it
-I like to sing in
Japanese
-Hope I like it here! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm
Name: Amanda
First anime: Sailor Moon
Favorite anime: Fruits Basket
Favorite color: Purple
Hobbies: Watching anime, reading (manga), writing, drawing, listening to music, swimming, playing mario kart on wii.
Likes: Anime (duh), roses, the moon, rain, willow trees, clouds, math, chinese food, school, shopping (aero), cats, hampters.
Dislikes: My mother, people who are rude; mean; senial; crude; stuck up, my foster family (the one I used to live with. They made my life a living nightmare!! D8 I'm so glad to be back home now. <3).
Random fact: I can type 112 wpm. x3

Kimura Yuriko

SebeKunTheKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Hiya i love anime xd . my favorate color is blue x3 and my bestest anime was code geass.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:23 am
Name:Astrid
biggrin I'm half Mexican and half white and yes I know how to speak spanish 3nodding I loved anime since the 5th grade and Naruto was my first real anime.
My favorite color is red and yellow.
Favorite anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Birthday:Nov 13
Hobbies:Drawing, watching movies, track, hanging out, and anime/manga
Favorite Genre:Genderbender and medical manga

Placeboraw

Hailfaith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:23 am
I'm new to the guild. Not so new to Gaia. (Copy/pasted someone elses format. Seems easier.)

Height:5'10"
Birthdate: February 28, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Weight: 180
Nationality: American
Hobbies/Interests: Guitar, Reading, Martial Arts, Working Out, Drawing, Gaming, Anime/Manga(Why else am I here?)
Favorite Games: Runes of Magic, Left 4 Dead
Music: Mostly 80s rock.. The new rock is good as well.
Languages: I speak a little Japanese.
Favorite Manga: One Piece, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
First Anime: One Piece, Gintama, Kenichi, Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn, Great Teacher Onizuka, Full Metal Panic, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Clannad, Clannad After Story, DB, DBZ, DBGT
Fav. Color: Blue  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 pm
I'm Daesung Gee.
Nice to meet you all.
My favorite anime is bleach.
I love to read manga.
Thats all for now x)  

Kano Ashido

DarkVesper666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm
Hi my real names Axel i'm 15 and..... well u saw this coming, i like anime xD i draw manga sometimes :F but i also play the guitare and i'm a singer in a nameless band xF we've only played twice on stage but it was awesome...... i guess thats all i need to say right :F o yeah i have a submission on the arena..... i think i pasted it on one of the other topics but i guess i'll put it here to xD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=101440569#titl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 am
Technical Info..Sagara Souske gunso reporting xD
Nah my names Eduardo, but writing the info like this seems militarish xD
Height:5'10"
Birthdate: ummmm December 29
Zodiac Sign: The goatwith the fishtail
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, Reading, Watching anime, reading manga, movies, fool around, MUSCI!
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy Series, Legend of Zelda Series (esp Ocarina of time)
Music: 70 through 90's music, mostmusic but not extra weird one going the fluff side xD
Favorite Manga: Zombie Powder, Bleach, Naruto, Berserk, Shaman King, Evangelion
First Anime: Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon (whoops?)
Fav Anime: Fate Stay night, Code Geass/R2
Fav. Color: Blue and Crimson  

iori_ragnarok

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Name: They call me Da_Nuke ^^
Currently studying networks and telecomms engineering.
Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, playing videogames, drinking, programming, and very definitely music ^^
Favorite music: Viking metal and Norse folk music. (Which is why Korpiklaani rules so much surprised )
First anime: Saint Seiya, first serious one was Evangelion.
Favorite anime: Serial Experiments Lain, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Haibane Renmei and Excel Saga.
Favorite videogames: Initial D Arcade Stage, NFS Most Wanted, Gran Turismo 4, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, and Simcity 4.
Favorite car: Any Detroit car made in 1997, e.g. Kakhaber, my 1997 Pontiac Sunfire. ^^
Most notorious quirk: I name my stuff. Kakhaber is my car (after AC Milan soccer player Kakhaber Kaladze), Blackbox II is my desktop computer, and Skyrail is my netbook.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 pm
sup my name is mike my first anime i ever witched was dbz my fave color is blue ninja  

Prince Mystic

zeithalter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:36 am
Height: 6'
Birthday: February 22,, 1990
Zodiac Sign: pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Nationality: American
Favorite Manga: I actually don't read manga
First Anime: I don't really remember. i think it was something from cartoon network's Tunami back in the day when they had Reboot.
Fav. Color: my favorite color changes from time to time. right now it's dark blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Hello! My name is Hoshikanjou. Calling me Hoshi for short is fine. Even I think its alot to type out sometimes, too!

Favorite color(s): blue and red
Favorite anime: Princess Mononoke
Favorite food: food
What I do for fun: Watch anime, play pokemon
Zodiac sign: Gemini
First anime: Thundercats  

Hoshikanjou

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

royalDelirium

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 pm
My name is Kit, I was born on the 20th of January in the year 1992 making me 17 years of age. I am five foot one and more than likely weigh less than you, 93 pounds or 42kg.My zodiac signs are Aquarius and Capricorn and in the chinese I am a sheep or a monkey (depending on what calander you use). I am a writer at heart and love to read. I spend more time studying for my writings than I do for school. I listen to music constantly, I am open to most types of music, but I cannot stand rap. The first manga I read was CardCaptor Sakura and my first anime was Sailor Moon which I watched when I was three years old. I have neither a favorite anime nor a favorite manga. I love to draw, but I believe my work is worth nothing. I am learning Japanese and I plan on learning German as well. I am American, but German, Italian, British, Native American, and so on exists within my blood. I am white, I mean that literally you can compare me to a peice of paper. I like to role play. My favorite colors are those of royalty and blood. Anyways I have said to much.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff