Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit relieved when Tony agreed that they should have Bruce have dinner with them. He would apologize to the man then. Tony's work seemed to go much quicker now that the head smith had left them alone. Looking up when the shirt was moved beside him Loki smiled and leaned into the kiss. "Perfect." he stated standing. He wasn't going to admit it but the forges put off too much heat for him to bear for long periods of time. He was sure without the glass of water and the cooling spell he would have become sick.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling as Loki stood, Tony took his hand. Nodding at the other blacksmiths, he left with Loki. Taking a deep breath of the cooler air outside the forges, he smiled. Even if it didn’t really bother him, it was always nice to be able to escape the heat of the fires. Looking over to Loki, he shifted the hood of Loki’s cloak slightly so he could see him for the moment. “Are you feeling okay?” he asked, knowing that Loki had been complaining of Asgard’s heat earlier.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 am
MDaylus

Loki felt relief when they exited the forge area, everything was suddenly much cooler. "I am alright." Loki stated. "Having my magic back to cool me is a great help." he continued. Skadi joined them just outside the door walking with them. "Perhaps we should go find Bruce." Loki suggested. He would be glad to get back to his room and toss off the cloak and walk around in the much cooler clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod at Loki’s reassurance that he was fine. He had just wanted to make sure, preferring a bit of a warning if Loki was getting sick. “Lead on then. Letting me wander around will just end up with all of us well and truly lost.” He said lightly. He didn’t make any claims about being good with directions. He doubted he’d even be able to find his way back to Loki’s rooms or Frigga’s library right now.

Bruce did end up being with the healers. As there were no battles right now, the castle’s sick rooms just had a few people in it with common injuries and illnesses. Bruce was sitting with some of the apprentice healers in a corner, asking and being asked various questions. They’d managed to get him into the blue robes of a healer, and he looked like they fit him rather well. If it weren’t for his glasses, lack of beard, and mildly perplexed expression, one wouldn’t have been able to distinguish him from an Asgardian healer.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled reassuringly when Tony nodded to him. Smiling when he was told to lead on he did so. Loki was pleased to see Bruce where they predicted he would be, in the healer's rooms. Chuckling at seeing the man in the blue robes of the healers was even more entertaining. "Bruce," Loki called softly hoping to draw the man's attention. He knew if anyone had been the last to hear about his change it would be the healers. He wanted no hostility from the men there, he pulled the his cloak a bit tighter around him.

"Mother, I have returned and the king's of Jotunhiem have returned with me." Thor called knocking on his mother's door once more.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned when he heard his name and slowly looked for the source, unsure if he’d really heard anything. Spotting Tony in the door, grinning like a fool, he peered at the cloaked figure beside him. It’s could only be Loki, he doubted Tony would be willingly separated from Loki here. Glancing at the people around him, he politely began to excuse himself. Slowly moving over, he looked between the men. “Loki?” he asked slowly, concerned for his friend. “Are you alright?” he asked, starting to reach out for him, but feeling the cold radiating from him, he stopped himself. “I guess I have some catching up…” he said after a moment, eyeing where Tony’s hand could be seen entwined with blue fingers under the shadows of the cloak.

Tony just chuckled at Bruce’s words. “That’s a bit of an understatement Brucey-baby. Come on….lets get out of here so we can talk.” He said, pulling Loki from the doorway. “But I see you’re already going native.” He teased, looking over the blue robes Bruce was wearing.

Frigga quickly moved to her door at Thor’s knock. Putting on a pleasant smile, she looked at their new guests, not seeming at all concerned by their towering forms. “Good evening my lords.” She said lightly, bowing her head ever so slightly. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said. Looking to her son, she straightened herself a bit. “Why don’t you go collect your brother my dear, I’m sure the others are with or near him right now. We’ll be in the family dining room.” She said lightly before outstretching a guiding hand towards her guests. “If you would, please follow me, we shall see about finding you some proper refreshments, I know Asgard must not be the most comfortable for you.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki lifted his hood just a bit when Bruce approached, it was just enough so the man could see his face but not the horns. He wouldn't show them to the man, not yet and certainly not in the middle of the hall where everyone could see. "Be careful." Loki stated jerking back a bit. He didn't want to harm Bruce even with his ability to heal the man having been returned. He didn't know if he would ever be able to allow others to touch him with this full form compared to before. "I am alright, I am growing used to things I suppose." Loki continued. "It is a good look for you." Loki smiled when Tony teased the man about his robes. "We came to invite you for dinner in my rooms." Loki continued as they walked towards his rooms.

Thor looked pleased when his mother opened the door. Nodding when she requested he go fetch Loki and the others he turned and bowed to the two kings before moving away. "Thank you your highness. We were quite surprised by the quickness at which your son invited us here." The taller of the two Jotuns spoke.

"Loki, my friends." Thor exclaimed finding his brother, Tony and Bruce in the hall. "I am glad to have found you, mother requests that we have dinner in the family dinning room." Thor continued.

Loki looked up quite surprised when he heard Thor's voice. "Thor." he greeted as the blond god came forward. Hearing his mother wished them to have dinner in the family dinning room caused the god to sigh. There must be something she wished to speak about of importance to call upon them so soon. "It seems our plans have been changed." Loki sighed,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce wasn’t hurt my Loki pulling away, and simply respected his wishes, keeping his hands at his side as they walked. Nodding at Loki’s reply, he smiled. “I’m glad you are alright. I was concerned after how you were treated at the market.” He said slowly. Blushing faintly as his clothing was commented on, he shrugged. “I was told it was a common thing for people to wear clothing that marked their position around here. And the healers were very forceful on me needing to at least try these on.” He explained, toying with a sleeve. “At least they’re comfortable.” He added. Nodding in agreement to the idea of dinner, he was surprised when Thor came around the corner, loud as always.

Tony chuckled at Bruce’s blush, and patted him on the shoulder as he spoke. “Just be glad you don’t have a boyfriend who is likely to jump you if you don’t try on some armor.” He smirked, giving Loki a playful wink. He knew Loki would never do that, but he had been pretty adamant on wanting Tony to try on a few Asgardian fashions. Jumping slightly when Thor approached them, he just leaned into Loki’s side as the god spoke. Arching a brow at his words, he looked up to Loki, seeing if he was okay. “Hey, at least it’s just your mom and brother. You still get to take off this cloak and get a little more comfortable.” He said lightly. ‘Plus we don’t have to worry about kicking Bruce out of your room when we’re ready for some private time.’ He whispered over their bond, a mischievous smirk on his lips

Frigga shook her head slightly at the Jotun’s comment. “It is important for you two to meet your brother, and for him to meet you. Family should not be kept separated after all.” She said lightly. Leading them into a well-lit, cozy room with a large circular table in the center, she motioned for them to sit before speaking to a servant who was passing by in the hallway. Returning, she sat a seat or two away from them so she could see both properly. “I will be honest though, Loki is unaware of your presence….and may not react well at first. He is still coming to terms with the Jotun half of his heritage and it has caused him some grief of late. He needs guides and answers however. He needs brothers who will help him learn and come to grips with everything. I beg of you to be patient with him.” Moments later the servant Frigga had spoken with came in with a tray of ice cold beverages, sitting the two distinctly larger cups before the Jotuns, she also placed a smaller version in front of Frigga before scurrying away. They would pay mind to the Jotun’s size and needs. They already looked a little strange at the table, both a little too tall, but hopefully not uncomfortable.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 pm
MDaylus

The two kings nodded when Frigga said that it was important for them to meet their brother and that family should not be kept seperated. They could not but help to agree with her, for a long time they had wondered about their brother hidden away in Asgard listening to whatever stories passed through the realms to them. "We are aware that our brother is unaware of our presence as of yet and has been taught to hate our kind, your son was kind enough to inform us of what to expect. We are ready for whatever the young prince shall do. We shall provide the answers to any questions he has as best we can." the eldest stated nodding gratefully to the servant. "We were quite surprised by the bracelets you sent with your son, I am assuming it is because the younger prince has no idea how to control the ability to freeze with his touch. That is something we can teach him." the Jotun continued.

Thor looked pleased to hear Loki state that it seemed their plans were changed. Waiting for a moment as it seemed that Tony and Loki were conversing he moved close to Bruce. "I should warn you friend that we have invited Loki's brothers to dine with us. I do not believe he will react well at the start but there is no need to interfere." Thor told Bruce quietly before moving to Tony when the man seemed done pulling him away for a moment and telling him the same.

Loki nodded when Bruce stated that he was glad he was alright and that he had been concerned after what had happened in the market place. Loki shivered at the memory of the market place. "It is common for healers to wear such things and the healers themselves can be quite forceful. They often deal with patients who might fight against them." Loki stated smirking knowing he had been one such patient before he had learned how to heal himself. Looking to Tony when the man commented about him jumping him to put him in armor the god looked surprised. "You do not have to wear such things if you do not wish. I merely thought you would look good in it and that you might wish to try it." Loki stated. Nodding when Tony stated that it was just his mother and brother and that he would be able to remove his cloak there, he smirked at Tony's words across the bond. 'That does make it quite a bit easier.' Frowning when Thor pulled Tony away for a moment he shrugged and made his way towards the family dining hall knowing at the very least Thor could lead them if they got separated. As he approached the doors to the hall however Loki stopped. The temperature was cooler, not by much but noticeable enough to not be done by magic his mother possessed. Red eyes narrowed as he carefully and quietly cracked the door open to peer inside. Seeing two Jotuns with his mother Loki felt his chest tighten. Summoning a dagger to his hand he thrust open the doors. "Mother?" he questioned eyes locked onto the Jotuns. He did not think they were there for anything good.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga knew Thor would probably inform them, but she still wanted to make sure. She didn’t want there to be any misunderstandings. Frigga was a little surprised by the mention of the bracelets. “That is correct. I am afraid I was unaware that Jotuns had that ability. Loki and every other Jotun that I or any Asgardian has encountered has always burned us as far as I am aware. I meant no offense.” She said softly. “But if you can teach Loki to control it, that would be much appreciated. It would put many minds at ease.” She added. If Loki was no longer accidentally harming others, then perhaps he could find some peace in this form.

Bruce couldn’t help but be amused by Loki’s explanation of healers. He’d expected Asgardian healers to be tough. He let Tony and Loki talk, and was a little surprised by Thor pulling him aside. Stunned by the information, he turned wide eyes on Loki and Tony. The genius had only sent across amusement at Loki’s defense of Asgardian armor. He was just teasing. Giving a pleased little hum at the agreement he got. He certainly was hoping they could get some private time again tonight. Frowning as he was pulled aside, he looked to Thor in confusion. Hearing him out, his jaw dropped a little. “What?!” he hissed. Looking around for Loki, he saw that the god had already left. “He’s going to kill someone!” he said. “Take us there Thor. Now!” he snapped.

Frigga was a little startled by the sudden intrusion of Loki, but she gathered herself quickly. Standing, she gracefully stepped closer to Loki. Seeing the dagger, she shook her head. “There is no need for that my dear. These are my guests, they mean no harm to anyone.” She said, reaching out a hand for Loki to come closer. “Loki…these are your brothers….the kings of Jotunheim.” She said softly. “Thor and I thought it was about time the three of you met.”

It was at that moment Tony can skidding around the corner. Freezing just inside the door, he took in the scene. “Loki?” he asked slowly, unsure of what he should be doing. His presence caught the younger Jotun’s attention however. Not only had it been a very long time since he had seen a human, but he could clearly smell Loki on him. They had to be mates….very strange indeed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm
MDaylus

The two Kings did not look at all offended by the lack of knowledge about their touch. "You need not be worried." the eldest shook his head. When the doors were flung open and a cloaked figure entered brandishing a dagger. They could immediately tell that it was there brother. They stood but made no more moves than that. They did not want to antagonize their little brother so they let the queen handle her son. They were only more surprised when the human smelling like their brother entered the room.

Thor looked quite surprised when Tony exclaimed that Loki was going to kill someone and demanded to be taken to the family dining area now. Thor was quick to turn but Tony seemed to already be off. He quickly ran beside the man but stopped when they entered the dining hall.

Loki cast a sideways glance towards his mother when she stood but he kept watching the Jotuns untrustingly. Hearing her say that there was no need for the dagger he looked surprised to her. "Mother, they are Jotuns." he started to protest until she told him that they were his brothers and they were the kings of Jotunhiem. Loki had known he was Laufey's son but he hadn't known the man had had other sons. "Thor and you," suddenly Loki was suspicious. "You are not sending me there." he stated backing away. He could see no other reason for him to be meeting his supposive siblings. Hearing Tony enter he looked to him and back to the Jotuns. Seeing their interest in Tony Loki moved toward the man and snarled at the two Jotuns.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked a little stunned by Loki’s words. “What? Of course not. Loki, it already pains me enough to have both you and Thor away from me on Midgard so often. I would never send you to Jotunheiim.” She said slowly, making sure Loki was listening to her. Pursing her lips, she crossed her arms. “Loki, there are questions that you have, answers that you need, that even with all my knowledge and all of the books on Asgard, you cannot find. Not without the help of a Jotun. These are your brothers my dear….let them help you.” She said softly.

Tony noticed how the two jotuns instantly locked onto him. Well if that wasn’t unnerving….He knew Loki noticed too when his lover moved closer, snarling at the two giants. Looking to Frigga, and than glancing back over his shoulder at Thor, he slowly stepped closer to Loki, pressing into his side. ‘Loki…..I don’t think they mean harm.’ He murmured across the bond, hand reaching out to wrap the hand clutching the dagger.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:09 am
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit relieved to hear that there had been no deal made to send him to Jotunhiem. It had been one of his fears for a while since he had been revealed to be one of them. Looking apologetic to his mother when she said that it pained her enough to have them away even on Midgard. When she looked ready to scold him he backed down a bit and listened. It was true that he had many questions and he was sure he would not be able to find them all within the books or other resources avliable to him. He was distracted from giving any consent when the Jotuns locked onto Tony. Tony was his, he would not let them hurt him. Pulled from those thoughts when Tony pressed into his side and assured him through their bond he released the dagger to the man. "This was a dirty trick, Thor." Loki grumbled to the blond god.

Thor grinned at Loki's words knowing his brother had relented. "You would not have come on your own had I told you the truth." Thor chided.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki released the dagger. Taking it from him, he flipped the dagger once or twice, eyeing the Jotuns and frowning. They had to stop staring at some point right? Staying close to Loki, he looked over to Thor and chuckled at his words. “He’s spent too much time around you Lo.” He said lightly. Thor was learning to be tricky, and it honestly amused him. “Better watch out or he’ll start playing pranks next.” He added. Stepping away from Loki, he decided that he’d have to be the one to try and bridge the gap between Loki and his brothers first. “Hello….I’m Tony Stark. Loki’s boyfriend.” He said, holding out a hand to shake.

The youngest brother didn’t move as Tony approached, but just grew more confused. “Boyfriend? Is that the Midgardian term for mate?” he asked, pointedly not taking Tony’s hand. One did not touch another’s mate without permission, especially after such an aggressive display.

Tony blinked at the question, stunned for a moment before blushing slightly. “Um…..no?” he said, not at all sure what the problem was as he pulled his hand away and turned confused eyes on Loki, not noticing how the Jotun gave a pointed look to the bite mark that clearly sat on his collar.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man tested out the dagger. It were perfectly balanced and hand made by loki himself. He had quite a few others hidden in many placed when he was wearing his armor and even more to summon should he need to. Nodding when Tony said that Thor had spent too much time around him but grimaced with the thought of Thor trying to pull pranks. When Tony moved forward and approached the jotuns loki felt like a dog with its hackles rising. He wanted to pull the man back but he knew that would not be appreciated in any way. When Tony turned confused eyes to him about the mate thing loki shrugged just as confused. He knew so little about jotuns and the way they handled their lives.

Thor laughed when Tony said that he had been around loki too long and that he might start pulling pranks soon. He knew too much that pranks were Loki's things and he would be foolish to try and take it from him. Watching loki as Tony moved forward he noticed how agitated his brother got.

The elder brother smiled as he watched loki and Tony interact, mates indeed. Hearing Tony question the term and look to Loki then seeing his brother shrug in the same confusion he shook his head. Loki had alot to learn and by the looks of it, it would be difficult. "I will be happy to explain such things but perhaps we should continue introductions. I am Helblindi eldest son of Farbauti and Laufey, beside me is my brother Byleirst also from the same parentage and you Loki are our youngest sibling son of Laufey and Odin." Helblindi introduced.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games