Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen kept humming lightly enjoying his work and right now his ribs out of his mind this was deffinitly a good distraction. He didn't notice that he was being eyeballed from a secret entrance in the kitchen. Least not at first he looked up, then down then up again and blinked. He wasn't sure but he thought he noticed the boy who had brought hid belongings to him from the woods. Shrugging it off he went back to humming.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:45 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

"Is something the matter young Sire?" Bowen asked noticing Kamen tilting his head in question while seasoning some meat, when he looked up to the clock mounted on the wall.
He went to wash his hands, it was about time he checked up on Arion, he still hasnt heard a peep from him, and it was already very late, he should have been up by now.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:28 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Bowen, blinked, thrn shook hid head. "Ugh no...no nothings the matter." He returned to his job and glanced at Bowen when he started to clean up and leave the kitchen. After that he once more returned to his work.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"IF you need anything, he'll tell you what to do" Bowen said, and nodded towards the cook, who nodded in return, saying something along the lines of 'Ofcourse'.
Smiling Bowen gave them a small bow "Now if you excuse me, I will go check up on the Master...Oh! and there is a bowl of chopped up fruit in the fridge, help yourself to some if you get hungry" he said with a warm smile and walked out of the kitchen before he could get a response.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:18 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched as Bowen left and returned to his work humming lightly. He stopped long enough to stop by the fridge and eat some fruit, after he closed the door to the fridge though he looked at the entrance to the kitchen and blinked when he noticed it swinging, which was strange, him and the cook were still int he kitchen and no one else had come in. He shrugged it off then returned to his work.

Caleb had been watching Kamen for awhile, almost the whole time he was in the castle and thee more he watched, the more frustrated he got. He was leaning against a wall with one arm, he hit it with his fist before walking off again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The cook looked over at Kamen and then towards the door when he noticed starring at it "'umthin za mader?" the cooked asked, looking back over at Kamen.

Bowen knocked on Arions door, and got no response, which kinda worried him, he knocked on the door once more, and when he got no response again, he walked in, only to find that Arion was no in bed, but the door to the balcony was open.
Walking to the balcony he saw Arion leaning on the wall, his hand was pressed against his face.
"Why didnt you wake me up?" Arion asked in a still groggy voice.
Bowen actually chuckled and got a glare from Arion.
"IT has been a long time since you slept like a child. Youre centuries overdue for a good rest" he said, speaking ton Arion, not as his butler, but as his once guardian.

Elementis_dragon
Cook: Something the matter?

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:33 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at the cook "i thought..." he shook his head "no nevermind, I think my mind is playing tricks on me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The cook tilted his head at Kamen in question but then just shrugged and continued with his duties.

"I believe that tea you made last night, might have been a tad to strong"
Arion said in a quiet voice causing Bowen to chuckle once more.
"I believe you are right. And for that I apologize. But in the end you got the rest you needed" Bowen replied still smiling as he watched Arion struggle to shake of the sleep.
Arion opened his mouth wide, a loud yawn cracked his jaw
"What of Kamen?" Arion asked pushing a hand through his hair.
"He is downstairs in the kitchen, helping the cook with pastries" Bowen replied getting a wide eyed look from Arion.

"Youre making him cook?"
Arion asked, nearly demanded.
With another chuckle Bowen shook his head "Worry not, he volunteered for it, he actually seems quite happy to be helping out" he said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:04 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen returned to his work, going faster and faster as he got used to the movements. He continued to hum out loud.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

An hour later, after getting dressed and groomed, Arion walked down the hall and further down the stairs. He was heading to the kitchen, knowing that the cook and Kamen would be done with the cooking.
Arion pushed a hand through his hair, pushing the thick length back, he was avoiding the thoughts that were running through his mind.
He kept pushing them to the back, to the way back, where all the thoughts of his previous life as a teenager, but it was not working, the thoughts kept slipping forward.
He didnt want to think to much about the thoughts that kept bringing up the dragon boy.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:15 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Since they were done Kamen found himself sitting at the main island reading a cookbook about baking the cook wanted him to look through. Kamen was really intrigued, more then half of these he had never heard of before and was really excited to learn to make them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion greeted the workers that came, nodding his hello's, and when he finally made it too the kitchen, he was relieved to be able to take in a deep breadth.
He couldnt help but smile.

"It smells delicious in here"
he said pushing through the door.
"Sire! Vat are chu doin 'ere?" the cook asked bowing a Arion
"I though to taking a small trip"Arion replied.
"Chu 'ungry M'lord?" the cook asked getting a nod from Arion.
"Vait 'here" the cook said with a wide grin as he went and put a tray with food together, including a side of the fruit tart that Kamen had made.
"Like that book?" Arion asked taking a seat opposite Kamen, quietly thanking his cook when he put the food down in front of him with a glass of water instead of wine.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:54 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up when he heard Arion come in, he blinked then looked back at the book and even put his face closer to it. When he noticed the master of the mansion sit beside him and ask if he was enjoying the book he had to do a double take to think, since his first thought was of the journal that Bowen let him read. He soon realized Arion meant the cookbook. He looked back up and smiled a little. "Oh...oh yeah, yeah it's interesting." he chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, then he looked back at he book. "A lot of these I've never heard of, they sound so delicious." his face was beaming at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled and let him read his book as he ate in silence.

"Did you eat already?" Arion couldnt help but ask as he took a sip of water, as he looked up at him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:19 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched him a second then nodded as he looked back at the book. "Yeah, I had some fruit in the fridge."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games