Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am
Applying for: Ali’dido x Cynder
Name of SoA: Brenne'dido
Meaning: "Burn" in Norwegian for her Stormborn ancestry, "dido" for her "family" name.
Appearance: A deep pink girl with light green and light purple dragon wings, as well as light green scale markings on her face and dark purple scale markings on her body. Lighter purple inner ears, hair, and nose. Drips are a gradient between orange and yellow taken from dad's "wing" markings. Left eye is blue like mom's, right eye is orange like dad's.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: A feisty girl who wants ALL of the attention... after all, with her bright colours, she's pretty hard to ignore! Being one of many cubs has also given her the urge to stand out any way she can, for better or worse. She's inherited more of her mother's fierceness and her father's laid pack demeanour, but because of her mother's influence, she really loves to calm down by having a nice, relaxing bath.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll be staying in the Stormborn!

Note: If I am picked, can you post in Lith's thread for me? I may not be here at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 pm
Kivras
Applying for: Ali’dido x Cynder
Name of SoA: Rami'dido
Meaning: Loved, loving.
Appearance: Whoop visual ref~ Mane I was waffling between white or the same reddish tone as underbelly/inner ear so there's that, too.
Edit:: Wow...I got really close to the litter without even having seen them, so since I'm at work, I'd like to note that I would also be alright with his body being white, and his mane being purple ^^;
Visual reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: In his youth, he will be impatient, looking ahead to the future with little regard for his present surroundings. He will be impulsive, reckless, and often have little regard for his own personal safety. Some time after maturing, he will become much more more patient and seasoned, and will probably often seen as having wisdom beyond his years.
However, he will still retain his idealistic viewpoint, willing to think the best of anyone. He is also unable to ignore those who need help, sometimes to the point of endangering himself and others for the sake of saving someone else's life.
Even as a cub, he will have a strong sense of morality and a need to help others despite likely danger.

Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll be impatient in his youth to go out and see the world, probably leading to getting into some trouble over trying to sneak out, but his heart will always remain with his family and his pride.

We is choose you ^^! I shall post your custom in lights thread for you ^^!  

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 pm
Name and image of Father: Awali'maisha-pya
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Upepo Unavuma-ndoto
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (maybe 2) - Staff Customs are welcomed!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi'Johari (they will be lower-middle class)
Any Requirements: Names should be pretty basic (think old school swampie traditions). When they become adolescent they can get a new name, but not required.
List of all Throwbacks: Excluding throwbacks, custom ins must include parent colors
A bit of history about the family: (Maisha was born as Mlia in the Dawnwalkers. When his pride disbanded, he left to wander, meeting Navu (formerly Kiwimbi) in the roguelands. She persuaded him to join the Jini-msemi pride, however shortly after that, the pride also disbanded. Believing he was cursed, Maisha was adamant about not joining any other prides, fearing the would disperse.

Low and Behold, Navu (and the help of Mwezi'johari guard Kgwedi) persuaded the lion to find their new home in the Mwezi lands.

Maisha is a bit of a nervous creature, especially around full grown beings.
Navu is more down to earth, the rock in the relationship.
Extra: Custom ins must use colors of parents

Closing Time: When cubs arrive
closed!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:21 pm
Applying for: Maisha x Navu
Name of SoA: Mira -> Nakshatra
Meaning: Wonderful -> Pearl
Appearance: Maisha's galaxy base, mom's leg markings in black instead of blue. Black tail tuft with silver accents. Mom's eyes. CC to mesh/flow it better.
Visual reference:
Personality:
Any additional requirements that the family has:  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:09 pm
Applying for: Maisha X Navu
Name of SoA: Alfajiri
Meaning: Before Dawn
Appearance: Base coat fades from Maisha's deep purple to Navu's light blue. She has 'constellation' bunches of her father's stars on her front two legs, done in her mother's wave pattern. White paw tips. Her back and neck have Maisha's breaklines in white, her mother's facial marking in white as well. Tail & mane tuft have streaks like her father, only much fewer (1 - 2 in each place) and in her mother's light blue.
Visual reference: Here! - (As always, artist has CC liberty on adjusting markings/styles/etc as I am rather bad at replicating certain things.)
Personality:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:03 pm
Applying for: Maisha x Navu
Name of SoA: Soma
Meaning: Moon-rays (in Sanskrit)
Gender: Female preferred (though if you would rather a male, I’m willing to switch. Just make the mane white like the tail)
Appearance: Dad’s black base coat and gradient legs with the star dot pattern, but make her legs the same blue as her mom (fading into the black). Mom’s stripes on her legs but in black, except with her dad’s black/white socks on her front paws. Dad’s white back stripes/spots and tail fluff. Mom’s blue eyes. Dad’s black nose and white inner ear.
Visual reference: Clicky (for some reason, the blue ended up a lot brighter than it’s supposed to be when I uploaded it. At least, it’s doing it on my screen. Not sure if it’s doing it for everyone else too. xD;; That’s meant to be her mom’s blue though.)
Personality: Soma is a curious girl (likes to poke her nose in places it shouldn’t belong) but regardless, she’s cheerful and upbeat, if not a bit of an air-head. I’d love for her to be fascinated with her father’s old DW jewelry (assuming he still wears it). She would love to be able to recreate it for herself someday, though that’s probably an impossible wish.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Basic name (I hope this is basic enough?), stuck to parent colors.  

MangoMeow

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:16 pm
Name and image of Father:
Maji (*Greenie)
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
Yukio (Pollack) *Her edits are not heritable
User Image
Unedited
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (One slot is already being used by me)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari'mtoto
Any Requirements: No evil cubs/lost cub plots. Sorry, but this is a very loving family that has no room for darkness in their massive cuddle piles!
List of all Throwbacks: Yukio: Father / Mother / Family imgur bucket for her insane number of siblings

For Maji: Maternal Grandfather; Maternal Grandmother
Paternal Grandfather; Paternal Grandmother
Father; Mother; Uncle; Uncle; Uncle; Uncle; Aunt; Aunt; Aunt; Aunt
Sister; Brother; Brother
A bit of history about the family: Maji and Yukio are cubhood sweethearts. From the moment they met they landed completely head-over-heels for each other - quite literally! Maji became the eccentric Yukio's rock, keeping her down to earth even in the worst situations, why Yukio became a drive for Maji to go out and live life to the fullest, and explore outside of his comfort zones.

Throughout the ups and downs of their lives Maji and Yukio have always found each other again, even with Yukio spending the vast majority of her cub and adol life traveling in the Rogue lands. Now as adults both of them realized that there was no one that they could ever think about being together with other than each other, and so finally tied the knot that everyone else was expecting.

These cubs come as an extreme shock to the young couple! Newly married they hadn't planned to be even thinking about starting their own family for years to come, however life had a much different plan in mind for the two.
Extra: These cubs will have a large extended family! They will have Yukio's adopted parents to dote on them, their aunt and uncle figures in Yukio and Maji's lifelong friends, to their already huge family lines on both sides! These cubs are going to be nothing short but adored.

Closing Time: Early tomorrow morning as soon as Greenie or I wake up. We'll be posting for the winner we've chosen to make sure they don't miss the deadline

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:23 pm
Applying for: Maji x Yukio
Name of SoA: Toshi
Meaning: Japanese for "alert, bright, intelligent."
Appearance: Visual. CC if you want to make changes. The lightest green could be a white, if wanted. Along with any other colors that may want to be changed.
Visual reference: link
Personality: Toshi is very family oriented. And a huge romantic. As a cub, he wants to be just like how his parents were and find his mate. But somehow... he just can't find that perfect special someone!

He constantly goes to his family for advice. And he has so much love in him. He's a very good boy. One of his flaws would be falling in love easily but falling out of love quickly. Just before making a commitment, he'll realize that the special lady just isn't for him!

++Plot idea; he has a cub friend who he falls in and out of love with who is layered with flaws and couldn't possibly be his perfect match. But somehow, they end up being together way later.

- Mynsed -

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:04 pm
Name of SoA: Rosha
Meaning: Shining
Appearance: Covered in stripes except at bands and on mane/tail. See ref (not all stripes are drawn as my hands were aching)
Visual reference: x
Personality: Sweet, bright, and bubbly
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:05 am
- Mynsed -
Name of SoA: Toshi
Meaning: Japanese for "alert, bright, intelligent."
Appearance: Visual. CC if you want to make changes. The lightest green could be a white, if wanted. Along with any other colors that may want to be changed.
Visual reference: link
Personality: Toshi is very family oriented. And a huge romantic. As a cub, he wants to be just like how his parents were and find his mate. But somehow... he just can't find that perfect special someone!

He constantly goes to his family for advice. And he has so much love in him. He's a very good boy. One of his flaws would be falling in love easily but falling out of love quickly. Just before making a commitment, he'll realize that the special lady just isn't for him!

++Plot idea; he has a cub friend who he falls in and out of love with who is layered with flaws and couldn't possibly be his perfect match. But somehow, they end up being together way later.

We choose you! Me and Greenie both really enjoyed your concept and the adorable personality. He reminds us so much of Maji and Yukio in their youth! I'll go ahead and post your form for you.

Big thanks to Kathryn for entering. <3 We promise there will be more chances later on with this couple if you really do want to join the family!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:43 pm
Name and image of Father: Belial
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Miyako
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi OR Tianxia (it's a secret muahhahahahahahaha)
Any Requirements: Must be female because I like to torture my characters. Familiarize yourself with the Tianxia AND the Mwezi please if you don't know either of these prides. Will have to stay in the pride for now. If you wish for them to leave you must discuss with greenie and myself.
List of all Throwbacks:
Maternal:

Mwezi'mtoto x Malkia
- Fafnir x Alcemene (Unyezi (x Aureole) = Alcemene)
- - Kejeli’zito x Aapep
(bakunja x priyasha = Kejeli/zito)
- - - Vesper x Ota
(Msiba x Nkosazana = Imani (x Faine) = Ota / Katana'k x Nix'Annada = Faine)
- - - - Azhar’hilel x Hodari
(Tariq'ra'd x Ukoo (Split Personality) = (Obadias x Tombeto'urneau) = Azar'hilel) / (Kinamasi x Hasani-Tau) = Ukoo
Tombeto's mother

A bit of history about the family: THIS is a very large and monstrous family with a lot of potential for drama. Belial used to work for the old King and Miyako is niece to the current Queen.
Extra: They are all slaaaaaaavvveessssss. =] Females will forever be slaves. -evil laugh-

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:06 am
I tried to resist, truly, but so many of my favorite colors mixed into my favorite line.. ;___;

Applying for: Belial x Miyako
Name of SoA: Hecate
Meaning: (goddess of witchcraft, demons, graves, and the underworld.)
Appearance:
-White base
-White tufts
-Scales like Aapep, but in father's green-teal-blue gradient.
-White moon in the same position as Aapep's OR dark blue moon in same position as Ota, CC whichever looks best.
-Cloud leg markings like Malkia in the same green-teal-blue colors as father, but actual design choice up to colorist. Could do the lines in color with an off-white or Aapep or Mother's greys for the body. Alternately, I would be okay with the clouds just being silver and white perhaps? Again, just CC was looks best. If there is too much color in the scales we can do pale clouds or use just one of the colors for accent.
Visual reference: Not good at this, sorry ;;;;
Personality: I am thinking something gentle, wise and agreeable on the surface but honestly just very good at pretending? A deeply rooted survival instinct and a bit of snake-like mischievousness underneath.

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:20 am
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning: when I see her
Appearance: Black base like mom, mom's wing marking in dad's mane/tail colors. Mom's tail but the white to be blue of dad's tail (same for mane if she gets one). Mom and dad's face markings combined! (We are captain planet!) Some leg markings, CC colors, combo from Priyasha and Vesper. Scale markings along back and tail like Aapep, in Kejeli'zito's non-black colors.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: (optional unless parents request)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Female.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:45 am
Name of SoA: Lishi
Meaning: Combination of "li" (black, dawn) and "shi" (time, era, season) in Chinese.
Appearance:
- Base coat sampled from mother's facial purple
- Mother's eyes
- Pink inner ears/nose
- Father's tail tuft with a white stripe through the middle
- Father's muzzle, belly, and toe markings in mother's purple (sample from her wing)
- Face marking like father's in white, with some added CC swirls based on mother's facial markings
- CC white swirls on legs, like mother's. Add some of father's speckles too <3
- Mother's dragon wing, but in different colours. Black bones and white claw. Membrane based on father's mane. CC, maybe innermost dots could be dark blue, the middle green, and the outermost yellow-green.
Visual reference: If I can get my tablet to work before end time, there will be one here. xD
Personality: She can be a bit of a grump, but she is harmless as she may grumble but not much more. Slavery hasn't discouraged her from supporting her friends and family, though she may think some negative things about her situation at times. Sarcasm and jokes sometimes escape her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will be a slave in whichever pride she ends up in and stay there. I don't have any Tianxia yet, also. (<  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:56 am
Name of SoA: Kikawaida Drago
Meaning: Swamp Dragon
Appearance: dragon scales and wings only markings I definitely want the rest, Cc colours / markings from the swampie ancestors!
Visual reference:
https://postimg.org/gallery/2rycro8z8/
Personality: Quiet spoken but with a little fire in her belly, she may be a slave but she has moments of pure defiance. She loves water and mud and in the future woe betide anyone who expects her to clean, she’ll be more likely to track mud in than leave a place cleansed.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must be female, no problem!  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff