Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:08 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Education is very important."
*Zudhred adds, folding his arms with his left hand tucked in and right hand tucked out.*
"My father took great care to get me and my brother the best instructors he could could find, they taught us many things... Warfare, politics, economics, astronomy, agriculture... mathematics... He even got me a very famous wizard to teach me magic, once he realized my talent for it.... If not for them, I probably never would have thought to marry Lucia, despite how things turned out she would have been the best choice... She was a good match for me and pairing with her solidified an alliance with the Vampires... Unfortunately, my brother threw that all away, when he chose to imprison me."

sha312

jack sighs*
Jack: ah.... Good comedy.... Wasted, oh well.
* jack pulls out his lance as it expands as if it's too big for him to carry, he then walks up to the table sha is at*
Jack: sha..... This wont hurt at all...... However *gives off a sadistic grin https://youtu.be/nOSWsYmk3bE * your gonna feel some discomfort
*he lifts his lance and faces the tip towards sha as if ready to impale him.
Jack: mere bhagavaan dvaara kaary, is upahaar ke saath aasheervaad, durga ke naam par, ashuddhata ko shuddh karen
मेरे भगवान द्वारा कार्य, इस उपहार के साथ आशीर्वाद, दुर्गा के नाम पर, अशुद्धता को शुद्ध करें
*he then thrusts the lance blade toward sha's chest*

His eyes widened slightly as he saw what was coming. "Jack, you have one chance to drop what you're doing and turn me loose. Otherwise you're not going to like what happens to you." Despite his words, the warning was falling on deaf ears. He concentrated as he opened up his hands. A dim light began to bloom from his hands that steadily increased in brightness and intensity until it was blinding. He then directed the light until it shone directly in Jack's eyes. "LET ME GO NOW JACK, OR I WILL BURN YOUR EYES OUT OF YOUR HEAD!"

*from sadistic to confused jack looks down at sha*
Jack: ok .... that is very confusing, so you want me to stop or let yo-
* jack takes the light full force and is taken as he tightly closes his eyes.*
Jack: ok I've had it with this shtick, I have rehearsal for the next fight.
* jack closes his eyes but as he does, a sideways blood red third eye opens on his forehead and looks at sha then jack resumes as he thrusts his lance forward. Sha can feel the suit press against him, but nothing more, within second
The fog both in and out of the building falls like sand, and like sand, the suit on sha and this binds and table break as he falls to the floor, a long with everything else the lead coffin breaks apart and crumbles fall along with the body. Nd 5 seconds after the coffin, shinryu at the front entrance CD dashes to the ground in dragon form.

*Aidar can only stare in shock as he watches the mess unfold before his eyes and then hears a large crash coming from the reception room, behind him and turns to look out the door, to su a huge and brone crystal dragon beyond*
"JACK!!! Wha in the name o (insert name of Demon world ruler here) ave ye done!?" gonk
*He cries, turning back to Jack.*

*The third eye on jacks forehead closes and his eyes open, as he turns to the yelling aidar,*
Jack: I'm pretty sure I just released Sha, your welcome by the way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

jack sighs*
* jack pulls out his lance as it expands as if it's too big for him to carry, he then walks up to the table sha is at*
Jack: sha..... This wont hurt at all...... However *gives off a sadistic grin https://youtu.be/nOSWsYmk3bE * your gonna feel some discomfort
Jack: mere bhagavaan dvaara kaary, is upahaar ke saath aasheervaad, durga ke naam par, ashuddhata ko shuddh karen
मेरे भगवान द्वारा कार्य, इस उपहार के साथ आशीर्वाद, दुर्गा के नाम पर, अशुद्धता को शुद्ध करें

His eyes widened slightly as he saw what was coming. "Jack, you have one chance to drop what you're doing and turn me loose. Otherwise you're not going to like what happens to you." Despite his words, the warning was falling on deaf ears. He concentrated as he opened up his hands. A dim light began to bloom from his hands that steadily increased in brightness and intensity until it was blinding. He then directed the light until it shone directly in Jack's eyes. "LET ME GO NOW JACK, OR I WILL BURN YOUR EYES OUT OF YOUR HEAD!"

* jack closes his eyes but as he does, a sideways blood red third eye opens on his forehead and looks at sha then jack resumes as he thrusts his lance forward. Sha can feel the suit press against him, but nothing more, within second
The fog both in and out of the building falls like sand, and like sand, the suit on sha and this binds and table break as he falls to the floor, a long with everything else the lead coffin breaks apart and crumbles fall along with the body. Nd 5 seconds after the coffin, shinryu at the front entrance CD dashes to the ground in dragon form.

*Aidar can only stare in shock as he watches the mess unfold before his eyes and then hears a large crash coming from the reception room, behind him and turns to look out the door, to su a huge and brone crystal dragon beyond*
"JACK!!! Wha in the name o (insert name of Demon world ruler here) ave ye done!?" gonk

*The third eye on jacks forehead closes and his eyes open, as he turns to the yelling aidar,*

"And damn near killed me by the way. Honestly, out of all the options you had, you decided to go with that one. You are insane." He bent down to check to see if Mina was ok and was alarmed to see that the lead covering she had been wrapped up in had been obliterated ."So now what?"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 12:00 am
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

jack sighs*

"And, damn near killed me by the way. Honestly, out of all the options you had, you decided to go with that one. You are insane." He bent down to check to see if Mina was ok and was alarmed to see that the lead covering she had been wrapped up in had been obliterated ."So now what?"

*Jack scoffs and rolls his eyes*
Jack: Oh please, there was a better chance " The last Air Bender would get a sequel then you being in harms way. All I did was force reset Shinryu's welcome oblivion, and his memories of everything since the fight with Tyrius ended."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:29 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"And, damn near killed me by the way. Honestly, out of all the options you had, you decided to go with that one. You are insane." He bent down to check to see if Mina was ok and was alarmed to see that the lead covering she had been wrapped up in had been obliterated ."So now what?"
Jack: Oh please, there was a better chance " The last Air Bender would get a sequel then you being in harms way. All I did was force reset Shinryu's welcome oblivion, and his memories of everything since the fight with Tyrius ended."

*Noo, we di somethin very foolish..."
*Aidar jokingly answers Sha, as he exits the hall and approachs Shinyru, next to Homac.*
"We wake the Dragon."
*Aidar then steps between Homac and Shinryu's large head and begins to slap the Dragon's cheek.*
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*
"Shinryu, ye need tae pick yerself up!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:42 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar jokingly answers Sha, as he exits the hall and approachs Shinyru, next to Homac.*
"We wake the Dragon."
*Aidar then steps between Homac and Shinryu's large head and begins to slap the Dragon's cheek.*
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*

*Homac didn't realize what was going on. He was so lost in his explanations that he didn't realize that Aileen was gone and Shinryu wasn't helping him, until a bunch of sand fell on him, making him jump and flail a bit. He then shakes off the sand and stands up noticing that he is now standing next to Aidar and Shinryu, who is now collapsed and reverted back to his natural dragon form.*
Homac: "Ack, Shinryu? You ok?
*Shinryu gets up, stretches, and then he widens his eyes and looks around to get his bearings.*
Shinryu: "What the? Tyrius? Des arm the cannon, now!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:43 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

"We wake the Dragon."
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*

*Homac didn't realize what was going on. He was so lost in his explanations that he didn't realize that Aileen was gone and Shinryu wasn't helping him, until a bunch of sand fell on him, making him jump and flail a bit. He then shakes off the sand and stands up noticing that he is now standing next to Aidar and Shinryu, who is now collapsed and reverted back to his natural dragon form.*
*Shinryu gets up, stretches, and then he widens his eyes and looks around to get his bearings.*

"Shard!"
*Aidar says, loudly, to get Shinryu's attention.*
"Focus on me!... Listen carefully... Tyrius be gone, he fled. right noo, who need to concentrate our efforts on the wounded. He have two irradiated, right noe. Sha and Darkfrost. Ah need ye tae outfit them wit hazmat suits with the Des Crystals, tae contain the radiation they be givin off."
*Aidar then walks back through the door and approaches Sha in the hall. Once yer suits ave been made, I think it best, if ye carry her."
*He tells the Elf.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:51 am
*Suspecting that the current developments may cause them delay, Luminova leans up against the wall of the reception room, just south the hallway door, re-manifests her book and begins to read, where she left off.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:29 pm
Luminova Valindel
*Suspecting that the current developments may cause them delay, Luminova leans up against the wall of the reception room, just south the hallway door, re-manifests her book and begins to read, where she left off.*

"What book are you reading?"
*Cornelius asks, coming up beside Luminova's left and looking into the book.*  

Cornelius Steele

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

"We wake the Dragon."
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*

"Shard!"
"Focus on me!... Listen carefully... Tyrius be gone, he fled. right noo, who need to concentrate our efforts on the wounded. He have two irradiated, right noe. Sha and Darkfrost. Ah need ye tae outfit them wit hazmat suits with the Des Crystals, tae contain the radiation they be givin off."
*Aidar then walks back through the door and approaches Sha in the hall. Once yer suits ave been made, I think it best, if ye carry her."
*He tells the Elf.*

Sha shook his head. "We don't have time for this. The more time we waste with all these delays, the harder it will become for us to revive her. If there are those that you don't want poisoned, then keep them here or send them away. But I will waste no more time with delays or being bound by those damn crystals. I do not need protection. I am not afraid of what may happen. If the worst happens, then so be it. But as long as I have breath in my body, my fate is MINE and no one will decree it otherwise. Not even you."

He knelt down and gently hoisted the Mina's lifeless body into his arms. He then directed his thoughts towards Luminova. " What must be done?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:47 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"What book are you reading?"
*Cornelius asks, coming up beside Luminova's left and looking into the book.*

"It's an Earth book that I once borrowed from Jack, called Grimms Fairytales."
*Luminova answers, turning a page. As her beloved looks upon the pages of the book, instead of seeing writing or text, he instead sees the image of a beautiful young human girl with long white hair brushing off the back of a large brown bear in a cottage, by a fire place. The image moves as vividly as if he was watching through a window and he can also see a another young girl with deep red hair and an older woman with light brown hair, likely the white haired girl's sister and mother, watching in the back of the room. The red haired girl is holding a broom and the older woman a tray with a bowl of steaming food, likely soup, with a small loaf of bread next to it. He can tell from the snow falling outside the window, next to them, that it is winter outside.*
"These Grimm brothers are very creative and tell very good and touching stories, but They are not very accurate... For instance, look at this here..."
*The scene Cornelius is watching then skips ahead to where the bear is fighting with a pudgy little red faced man with a large nose, long white fluffy beard, and a tall red pointy hat, making him resemble one of the animated garden gnomes that have been running amuck, at the Village Greens golf course, just south of Barton."
"That little man with the beard is the villain of the story."
*Luminova explains.*
"He is supposed to be a greedy little Gnome who cursed the bear, who is really a prince, and stole his treasure for himself. I know from experience that Gnomes neither look like that, nor are they greedy. Gnomes are in fact, a tribe of Elves, favored by Aule, the Valar of the forge. They are tall, fair, beardless, and would have no need to steal another's treasure, because they can easily create their own. They know how to arrange molecules to make their own gold, silver, and jewels.... In fact, this is much more accurate..."
*The little man then changes, becoming slightly taller with a paler face and large slightly hocked nose and his beard grows dark brown and grisly, while his hat turns into a hood and an axe forms in his hands.*
"There."
*Luminova says.*
"His greedy behavior more befits a wicked Dwarf, rather than a Gnome."
*Luminove then lifts up her head as she suddenly hears Sha's thoughts.*
sha312
" What must be done?"

"Accept the suits, for now."
*She answers.*
"They are not shackles, merely protective clothing.... To protect us from you. The poison you and Mina are giving off is seeping into the land and will cause great damage if not contained. We are but visitors here. Unexpected guests and refugees on the property of another. Do you actually wish to bring evil here with you and harm our hosts? I do not believe that you would be that kind of guest. Accept the suit, and I will see to it that you are not bound to a table, again. If Shinryu does it again, I will immediately release you and render him incapable of doing it a third time. Regardless of what decision you make, Mina is one of us, and one of Lord Aidar's people, which makes him responsible for her. No matter what you choose, she will be going with us, even if we are forced to leave you behind.... You do want to come with her, do you not? Is it really that unthinkable to accept their help? Or accept their term for your escort? Do you truly have nothing on your person that wasn't just given to you by others, because they thought it would help you? Have you never taken something you felt you didn't need, just to be courteous, and it turned out to be useful? How is this suit any different? They only want to help, though I must admit, the Dragon tends to be quite rude, while doing it..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:25 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar jokingly answers Sha, as he exits the hall and approaches Shinyru, next to Homac.*
"We wake the Dragon."
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*

"Shard!"
*He tells the Elf.*

Sha shook his head. "We don't have time for this. The more time we waste with all these delays, the harder it will become for us to revive her. If there are those that you don't want poisoned, then keep them here or send them away. But I will waste no more time with delays or being bound by those damn crystals. I do not need protection. I am not afraid of what may happen. If the worst happens, then so be it. But as long as I have breath in my body, my fate is MINE and no one will decree it otherwise. Not even you."

He knelt down and gently hoisted the Mina's lifeless body into his arms. He then directed his thoughts towards Luminova. " What must be done?"

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs leaves his corner in the hallway's bend and wades through the wargs, as he makes his way over to Aidar, Sha, and Zudfred.*
"Master, *gasp* why don't we *wheeze* just forget about *gasp* the wretched Elf *wheeze* and move on? *Gasp* He's only slowing us *wheeze* down..."
*He asks, as he takes Mina from Sha, with his left hand and stomp kicks Sha in the chest with his massive left foot, shoving him to the ground, and then drapes her tiny from over his broad shoulder.*
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"Actually, *gasp* we should just leave both *wheeze* Fairies here and move *gasp* on. *wheeze* *gasp* We're Demons, *gasps* we have no business keeping keeping creatures *wheeze* such as them as company, *gasp* it's not right. *gasp* Where's your pride? *wheeze*... "
*Aidar's ears fall flat and his tail slaps the floor and his whole body begins to burn as he glares at the towering Greymalkin with cold blue flaring enraged eyes that seem to look right through him and seizes him by his right wrist, just between the hand and his bracer and squeezes HARD, making him drop his trident.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
"Ah have pride in plenty, bu Ah di nae allow it tae cloud me judgement, merely based on how one was born!"
*Mister stubs then falls to his knees before the much smaller Werewolf, groaning hissing in pain.*
"M-master, please... I *gasp*"
*Aidar slightly increases the pressure.*
"Noo, ye are goin tae apologize tae Sha, AND tae Luminova, RIGHT NOO!"
'Mr. Stubbs tries to pull free, bit to know avail.*
"Master, I can not understand how you can tolerate these sickening creature's presence, you? I - Ahhhh!!!"
Aidar then twists the Greymalkin's wrist, making him almost writhe in pain as he brings his right foot forward into a kneeling position, pushing at the ground with it and pulling at his arm with his left hand, desperate to get free.*
"IT IS YER PRESANCE THA AH BE TOLERATIN!!!"
*Adair viciously barks, exposing his fangs.*
"Master, PLEASE! It hurts, It HURTS!"
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
"Your a demon! *gasps* Why do you have to be *wheeze* such a... *gasp* Fairy lover!? *wheeze* It.. *gasp* it's not natural! *wheeze"
*Aidar bends Mr. Stubbs wrist forcing the massive Greymalkinn to kneel even lower, causing Mina's legs to dangle and he feet touch the floor.*
"An, who be ye, tae decide wha be natural, or nae!?
*Aidar snarls.*
"Luminova as been me friend fo MANY years and neither she nor Sha have EVER given me cause tae them as my enemy! ye on the other hand, yer bigotry SICKENS me! Never mind our own personal feelings in the matter, We AVE tae take them both wit us, it be nae option! They be poisonin this place just by bein ere! The staff will be avin tae decontaminate this very hall, once we tell em, and Ah'd prefer it be just this hall, an nae the whole damn facility! An if he be goin tae travel wit us, then Ah wan is company tae be pleasant. Noo apologize tae im, or I will crush yer wrist and rip off yer paw!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
*He gasps, looking in Sha's direction.*
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar bends Stubbs's wrist even farther, causing the bohemoth to writhe on his back, kicking and screaming, as Mina's corpse flops to the floor from his shoulder.*
"Di it PROPERLY! Tae BOTH o them!"
*Aidar snarls, before stopping. Looking up at the Elf, Stubbs struggles to catch his breath with great difficulty.*
"I'm... *gasp* Sorry, M-Mr. *wheeze* Sha... *gasp* Luminova... *wheeze* I.. *gasp* Was wrong *wheeze*..."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still keep their piercing blue color.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar jokingly answers Sha, as he exits the hall and approaches Shinyru, next to Homac.*
"We wake the Dragon."
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*

"Shard!"
*He tells the Elf.*

User Image
*Mr. Stubbs leaves his corner in the hallway's bend and wades through the wargs, as he makes his way over to Aidar, Sha, and Zudfred.*
"Master, *gasp* why don't we *wheeze* just forget about *gasp* the wretched Elf *wheeze* and move on? *Gasp* He's only slowing us *wheeze* down..."
*He asks, as he takes Mina from Sha, with his left hand and stomp kicks Sha in the chest with his massive left foot, shoving him to the ground, and then drapes her tiny from over his broad shoulder.*
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"Actually, *gasp* we should just leave both *wheeze* Fairies here and move *gasp* on. *wheeze* *gasp* We're Demons, *gasps* we have no business keeping keeping creatures *wheeze* such as them as company, *gasp* it's not right. *gasp* Where's your pride? *wheeze*... "
*Aidar's ears fall flat and his tail slaps the floor and his whole body begins to burn as he glares at the towering Greymalkin with cold blue flaring enraged eyes that seem to look right through him and seizes him by his right wrist, just between the hand and his bracer and squeezes HARD, making him drop his trident.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
"Ah have pride in plenty, bu Ah di nae allow it tae cloud me judgement, merely based on how one was born!"
*Mister stubs then falls to his knees before the much smaller Werewolf, groaning hissing in pain.*
"Master, I can not understand how you can tolerate these sickening creature's presence, you? I - Ahhhh!!!"
Aidar then twists the Greymalkin's wrist, making him almost writhe in pain as he brings his right foot forward into a kneeling position, pushing at the ground with it and pulling at his arm with his left hand, desperate to get free.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
"Your a demon! *gasps* Why do you have to be *wheeze* such a... *gasp* Fairy lover!? *wheeze* It.. *gasp* it's not natural! *wheeze"
*Aidar bends Mr. Stubbs wrist forcing the massive Greymalkinn to kneel even lower, causing Mina's legs to dangle and he feet touch the floor.*
*Aidar snarls.*
"Luminova as been me friend fo MANY years and neither she nor Sha have EVER given me cause tae them as my enemy! ye on the other hand, yer bigotry SICKENS me! Never mind our own personal feelings in the matter, We AVE tae take them both wit us, it be nae option! They be poisonin this place just by bein ere! The staff will be avin tae decontaminate this very hall, once we tell em, and Ah'd prefer it be just this hall, an nae the whole damn facility! An if he be goin tae travel wit us, then Ah wan is company tae be pleasant. Noo apologize tae im, or I will crush yer wrist and rip off yer paw!"
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar bends Stubbs's wrist even farther, causing the bohemoth to writhe on his back, kicking and screaming, as Mina's corpse flops to the floor from his shoulder.*
*Aidar snarls, before stopping. Looking up at the Elf, Stubbs struggles to catch his breath with great difficulty.*
"I'm... *gasp* Sorry, M-Mr. *wheeze* Sha... *gasp* Luminova... *wheeze* I.. *gasp* Was wrong *wheeze*..."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still keep their piercing blue color.*

Shinryu: “............ Ok then..... Am I missing something?”
Homac: “Shinryu, I’ll explain later. Right now, you need to suit up and get mina and the flashy Elf man into hazmat suits… Also, tell the Des that he can’t go out of control again have little connection to those two as much as possible, until they’re better.” (Sha, The character Homac addresses most people by a nickname basis of: appearance, race and gender, he means no insult that's just how he is, playful and childish)
Shinryu: *Gives a confused look then looks down to his left arm.* “What did you do this time? No matter…”
*Shinryu's body quickly cracks from his legs and tail all the way to his head and Shinryu shatters revealing his des avatar form. All the sand both inside and outside the hall blows away as if a wind is moving it, and then Sha and Mina are covered in hazmat suits. Soon after Homac walks towards the entrance that Ragnarok has opened for everyone, followed by Shinryu.*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"We wake the Dragon."
"Shinryu..."
*He says.*

"Shard!"
*He tells the Elf.*

User Image
"We don't need him."
*he hisses.*
"PRIDE!?"
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mister Stubbs cries.*
*Aidar snarls.*
*Mr. Stubbs hisses.*
"Okay, okay!"
"I'm sorry, Elf.."
*Aidar finally releases mr. stubbs, who then slinks back to the corner, cradling his wrist and leaving his trident behind, and then his flame goes out and eyes calm, but still their piercing blue color.*

*Cornelius is listening intently to Luminova, when he hears Mr. Stubb's scornful remark, concerning the two Fae in their group and looks in his direction. Although he wears no expression, Luminova can hear in his mind that he wants to kill the Greymalkin... Or rather, wants to beat Mr. Stubbs to the point that he would want to die.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games