Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:50 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Things were going so well and then he asked a somewhat difficult question. He always seemed so relaxed, she doubted he would get mad at her, even if some of his relatives might have been a bit less forgiving, but she couldn't help but wonder if it would hurt him. He was so obviously very new to all of this and she seemed like a seasoned pro, granted she did have a lot of experience, but that was beside the point. She sighed, "sorry, but no, you are not my first. But if it makes you feel any better, it has been a while since I dated anyone." Hard to say if that would help or if it would seem like she had started abhorrently early. At least they were quick to swing back to the idea of a gift from the gods, and he hadn't asked if she might have a patron who would be keen on this union. "I can imagine that, though if you treat me like Hera, there are going to be some decided problems." When in a relationship with her, she was to be the only romantic relation no doubts about it. Friends, of course, were permissible, but she expected complete monogamy until invariably her partner died and she was left alone once more. "I do know, no contest could dissuade me. Does that make me Helen then?" In theory having two whole nations fighting over you sounded very romantic, but she knew the practical end of it too: more people she would have to reap. She preferred to keep it a bit more low-key than all of that. Not that she really expected any competition, frankly.

She knew he was joking about doing a lot more jobs for her in the future, but at the same time...damn straight he would be! She would do her part in taking care of things, but this wasn't a fend-for-yourself sort of deal they had going on; this was symbiosis: both of them working together to take care of each other. He punctuated his comment with a kiss to her neck, and for a moment she was worried he may have felt something off, but it seemed her apparel provided enough texture that he didn't notice anything he shouldn't have. She couldn't tell him the full truth, not yet at least, but it was against her nature to lie. Instead, she went with a truth and not the full truth. "Unfortunately, I have a rather weak neck. Though my necklaces and such don't look like much, they do provide a bit of strength and stability. If it gets really bad, I do have a neck brace at home, but I try to avoid wearing something so ungainly whenever possible. So please do be careful with it, I can't imagine how horribly it would ruin the mood if my neck accidentally snapped." Well, not like that latter image was very likely, but she supposed it could happen. Fortunately, she had not spoken a single falsehood: her neck was weak in that it had a fairly weak connection, she just happened to accidentally drop that little noun.

Back to a topic she knew much more about, flirting, he declared that she hadn't seen anything yet. She was half-tempted to believe him, but that first night...his kiss came out of nowhere and felt as if he was trying to steal her soul through her lips. Not a bad feeling, really. "Almost like that first night. Good, I was hoping to see that passion again." She wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of leaving her speechless or bewildered. If he thought he was doing perfectly well now, what motivation would he have to try new things? He seemed completely nonchalant about choosing a room to convert, as if he too had been considering it the logical next step. Had he quite gotten the intent of her words in comparing him to Zeus? Didn't seem like it, but that was fine as well. "Now hold on, not too long ago you were insisting on delaying the whole kid part for a while yet, now you are ready whenever. What changed your mind? I can't imagine it was just seeing that I look better with the bump than without it." He might not have ranked her in that way, but she definitely did; it just felt so natural to her, as if she was finally getting to be who she was. Hearing his new line of questioning, she bade him sit down, as he did so, she grabbed two ice cream bars out of the cooler, then she settled into his lap, leaning back against him as she opened and began to eat one of the ice cream bars. "That's how old I'm supposed to look: early twenties, in order to be at my peak. But frankly, I'm a lot older than that. Old enough I don't really know exactly how old I am anymore. Don't worry, I'll always look kind of like this," she gestured down at herself with her unopened ice cream bar. "So I guess you could say I'm not going about it right away, even if I am a bit insistent. It's just...I've seen so many generations rise and fall in what seems like only moments, that I get a bit nervous about my window of opportunity. Though, you are right, I am one of those women who as soon as I discovered how reproduction works, I wanted to get in on it." She had been around a while by that point, but it wasn't really something that the other followers had talked much about prior to the introduction of humans. "So...hope that wasn't too much shock at once, but you did ask, I simply answered. Anyway...want to reassure a lady that she's not running out of time?" she asked just before finishing up her first ice cream bar and opening her second one.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Varied
          Ooc: __

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki scratched the back of his head as they talked about his sister and how the two of them were alike in more ways than one. "I can only hope. She wasn't exactly very social so it wasn't easy for her to make friends. She hasn't really mentioned anything of the sort but maybe I should mention it when I send out another letter." As the conversation went on about discussing body types and being conscious of what one looks like, he didn't really want to add anymore to the conversation without making things more awkward than they already were. Thankfully, he managed to change the conversation to what he's been doing over the course of the past couple of months. "I had some help from a few neghbors but most of it was done on my own. I like to do things in my own way as I had a system and not a whole lot of people could keep up with it." It wasn't really that big of a renovation in retrospect. It was pretty mild so there wasn't too much he couldn't handle. He rolled his upper arm, trying to knock out some kinks in his muscles. "Hmm...maybe a few stretches to start? My shoulders are still a bit stiff and my muscles are still feeling all that work."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:36 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ On came the responses to his question which, he took on intently paying attention to her words. When she said he was not the first he was a little unnerved because now he would have to make sure not to bore her. Was he doubting himself? after all this time no, he believed he was doing a good job. Though he was right, she did have the air of experience around her '' I thought so you never really showed that hesitant of someone who is on their first dating trip'' as if to soften the blow, she added that she had not been in the dating ring for awhile. That was a good a great thing it was like starting over while he was just learning. '' I should not compare myself to people of the past what is happening here, and now is all that truly matters.''Let the past stay the past, and with that revelation, she would be able to see the determination in his eyes. 'I'll just have to forge new memories happy ones of us in the here in now'' there was no faltering in his voice no edge of worry. '' I need, to be honest, I was worried at first, but not anymore. Past is the past after all''

♞When she bought up Hera, he shrugged it off what a silly idea'' All I need is one true woman, and all I need is you'' he was just being honest. Billy was not the type of man to share a woman, he loved intimately with anyone else. Let alone cheat on her it was utter blasphemy to think of besides'' I think you'll probably kill me I did something, so stupid'' his voice took on a serious edge, but soften up as soon as it came. Then the Helen comment came and that made him smirk a little chuckle escaped his lips'' That depends if you want whole armies to die over you not sure if you're the type'' he looked at her questioningly but let it go at that. Then she answered the ''riddle'' about her neck, and he was truly shocked all this time he could of snap her neck!'' I'll be more careful with your neck then '' his tone a worried one it would have sucked, he just found a girlfriend then she up and died. '' The good thing about it though I think the neckwear makes you look cute'' a light blush crossed his face, he made eye contact as well. Billy was just a bit upset, about how his kiss did not have the desired effect. Though her words made him feel good '' My passion burns for sure'', but apparently not enough to phase her this time.

♞Billy figured it was to test him and to make him grow as a pleaser it was not hard to see, she is grooming him. Billy rolled with the punches as she spoke of his readiness all of a sudden. Eye contact was made when he spoke these words'' I got over my fears of moving too fast not only for myself but for you as well. That is what true couples even new ones do they compromise, and even make sacrifices, so if you're ready I'm ready simple as that'' with that he broke eye contact, he said his part. The only thing now is that did, she believes him? He believed she'd known him enough to figure out the truth of his words.'' Funny how that worked out the one pushing for the baby is now questioning me about the idea? Then that must of mean, she was just as annoyed at my hesitance about how I was about moving too fast. '' Indeed he was a bit annoyed, but he did let it show on his face, and vibe just a glimpse. If she caught on to it good there is no such thing as a perfect relationship, Billy didn't want to fool himself into thinking that.

♞ All feeling of annoyance was eradicated when she sat upon him like a human chair. Billy put his hands around her waist gently as she leans upon him. As she spoke about her age no wonder, she sat him down this was a heavy topic. The people of this city had open his eyes to the idea of very different beings coalescing in this city. Just how OLD was she, but that would not change how he felt about her. '' So old you forget how old you're?'' he said kind of tactless of him, but it was a lot to take in his defense. '' No wonder you know the dating...er courtship game so well. Among other things you're like a living history book, I bet you could teach me a lot of things'' he sounded like a kid ready for his first day of school. This education he was thinking of went far beyond sex or anything like that.'' I guess I scored the lottery a girlfriend that never ages'' he said trying to have that sink in. Then she spoke of why she was forward on this path to motherhood.

'' If your mind is set then see it through as long as you're not hurting anyone'' she was definitely not hurting him. '' I can't pretend I could even relate to such a long life span, and how time works for you, but I know this I will walk this path with you.'' With that he leaned back on the chair his hands behind his head. '' No..not shock but my mind is blown '' he said with a smile this was quite the shocker. It took him a few minutes to answer her next question '' I think I'll have to repay you after that mind ********> he said with a relaxed chuckle...man what a day this had been.

OCC:

Beach Items: A beach chair, beach umbrella?, a cooler with ice-cold drinks/ice cream, a beach towel, beach ball, Bluetooth stereo, and a bag of weed with all the needed stuff.

Attire

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating

Mood: Mind Blown.

Thoughts: '' This is heavy''

Company: Rise and many others.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 300.00$

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites
>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desire.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:32 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

She intently watched his expression, seeing if it would change as she answered his first question. It did for a little while and it seemed as if he had lost a bit of his steam, but after a moment it seemed to slowly return to him. Even as he told her that he was no longer worried and that the past was the past, she was still a bit concerned. If he ever found out how old she was, either the time since she had last dated would further reassure him, or he would be even more daunted by her experience. Oh well, that couldn't be helped, unfortunately. "Well good, because you are only getting one. And of course I wouldn't kill you if you did something like that. Then no one would get you and I would be in jail. No, I would probably just permanently break your legs and keep you locked away somewhere...maybe kill the other girl...maybe. But it doesn't seem like I need to work on that plan." It was anyone's guess as to whether she was being entirely serious or just kidding, either way, it sounded like she did have some ideas about what would happen. "Wars over a woman sound a bit Greek, where I'm from quests are more the thing. So if you want to go on some epic quest to vanquish a foe or retrieve an invaluable artifact, I would definitely be impressed. But, you don't have to if you don't want, I try to be a bit more modern than all of that." That said, if he did go off on a quest for her, she would be eternally grateful and appreciative. It was something out of fairy tales that no one had ever bothered with for her, so secretly she did really like the idea.

"Oh don't fret so much, I've been careful this whole time, so no damage done. Just for future reference, maybe slamming me on the bed is not something we should ever try. Long as I can keep it straight or rest it against something, I'll be just fine. Glad you like the necklaces, maybe you'll like the scarves too, but the brace is definitely not very attractive. Grey plastic, fashionable on absolutely nothing." He was giving her sad puppy eyes over his lack of effect with the kiss, but she merely smiled, "if I gave in every time you wanted, you would never learn to work for it or get creative. I have to make things hard on you every now and then to keep things interesting and new." There, maybe he would take it better knowing that it was a form of training of sorts, rather than him just being ineffectual. Combine that with how much more experience she had had, she really would make a good teacher for him. As he explained why he was so ready to get on with things, she could hear an edge to his voice, as if it wasn't as hunky-dory as he had made it sound earlier. "Compromise huh? Then I suppose I should compromise as well. You know the baby is important to me, and I accept your concession to move on along with that. However, if it is a more relaxed pace you want, I am entirely willing to let everything else happen at a more natural pace. Please do not feel obligated to marry me before the child is born, I confess I care little about that. If you want to propose to me when our child starts junior high, and marry me at his or her wedding, I would not object even to that slow of a pace. Is that something that will work for us both?" Once again, she was a fae creature, and the fae could not stand the idea of owing someone something, even if he had willingly submitted. Though there was also the caring side of her that said accommodating them both was the proper and kind thing to do.

She appreciated that he was very accommodating with the whole human chair thing, and if nothing else, it would prevent him from jumping up out of shock. He'd be far too worried about injuring her neck if he made a sudden dramatic movement. Besides, being so close, she could hear his breathing and his heartbeat, so she would better be able to gauge his reactions. As she had sort of suspected, he was pretty damn shocked. "Yep, my friends and I didn't really care much about time back in the day, so we didn't keep track of it. But if you want an approximation, I was around for a while before people came to Ireland. You'd have to look up when that was, I'm absolutely horrible at keeping track of when things were. And yes, I have been around for a while, so I do know a fair amount about things, though for a long time all of my knowledge was focused on Ireland. Wasn't until trading became a big thing that I heard about other lands.." Great, she was super old but still didn't know all of the information he would probably be interested in, she only knew her little niche. Though, at some point later on, she might be so inclined she did know a few deities, even ones from the Greek pantheon, which she was sure would interest him, but she would have to wait before admitting that: he might get suspicious why a random girl like her would know gods. "I guess you did. Though it might get a bit rough when you are all old and wrinkly and I still look like this. People might think I'm a gold digger or something." Ugh, she was not looking forward to the slander, and she doubted that anyone would believe she was way older than he was.

"Glad you are willing to join me, kind of hard to have a kid with no man involved. Even with modern techniques, though the two don't ever have to meet, two different anatomies are still needed. Besides, I would have more fun with you joining. Solitude gets boring real quick. And I like you, and prefer to keep around what I like." That wasn't exactly the most eloquent statement she had made in a while, but oh well, hopefully it got the point across. She finished up the second ice cream bar before settling back on him, this time turned to the side just a bit so that she was nuzzling into his neck. "Oh? How do you intend upon repaying me? If it is something good, I might have to blow your mind more often." It almost seemed as if she was about to fall asleep against him, but still her eyes remained slightly open. "What do you say, maybe get a quick swim in, grab dinner from somewhere, then back to my place where all of the good alcohol is? Get so drunk we can't remember a damn thing besides the day we spent together?" She couldn't exactly state that she needed him to be drunk so that she would feel safe telling him her true name, and that was required for anything to happen. She couldn't believe she was so close to getting what she had wanted for centuries now.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Curious
          Ooc: Btw, people arrived in Ireland 7-8 thousand years ago.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:38 pm
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ Billy laughed at her idea threat if, he ever cheated on her, but when she didn't join in the laughter died down. He gave her a nervous look at first but shook it off '' Hard to tell if your joking, but don't worry I'm not into getting my limbs hacked off'' he joked. Though part of him thought, she was crazy, but the other part of him is like nah she cool. When she spoke of epic quest of old that made him smile, and made him think of his halfway older brother Hercules! Billy sort of looked up to the greek legend, but he never got to meet him maybe someday. '' I would not mind that at all it sounds fun, and it reminds of my brother Hercules among other demi-gods of old. '' The idea was quite intriguing to the young man, but she didn't know that for her he just might move mountains. Though he did hold off on telling her, he used to be a vigilante for four years under the name Atlus. Four years of keeping the streets of New York from criminal scum! Thinking about it made him smile one day Atlus would return. Thinking about Rise in a neck brace made him laugh lightly'' You in a neckbrace ...that doesn't sound sexy at all, and yeah I'd like to see what you'll pull off with your fancy neckwear.''

♞ Billy had an aha moment when she spoke of training in the ways of seduction. He mused that she would treat him like a dog or something, but shaking that silly thought away he spoke'' I figured it was something like that, and my response is game on. I want to see what you can teach me teach''his voice had carried a bit of pep at the prospect. He sat on her next line of words about compromise, and how this whole baby marriage thing was going to play out. Rise was willing to compromise that was good as long as, he put a baby in her it didn't matter the time.'' It works I guess it will happen when it happens. It could happen today or a hundred years from now, but I won't be that cruel to you. Thank you for taking my feelings into consideration'' he was genuinely thankful for that, and she had won browny points for it. Thank the gods this was not a onesided relationship, but deep down he knew it was not, she was not the type. Billy was smiling on the inside. The topic of friends and age came up Billy listen well, she never spoke of friends before. An annoying thought entered his mind though would they see him as less than a child? The man shook that dark thought away it was not his style, but still, he was just a little nervous.

'' Whoa you have friends around your age I wonder what that must be like?'' Billy had a lack of friends, to be honest he mostly kept to himself. When she made the comment about being older than the people of Irland, his eyes went a bit wide. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know how old that was, because when anyone says they're older than a group of people that is pretty damn old. Just to be precise he whips out his phone and began a quick google search. '' Y..yeah you're old but you know what the older the berry the sweeter the juice'' he laughed at his own joke a controlled and mellow laugh. Putting one hand to his head, he was smiling in disbelief.'' This is all very fascinating to think I would be dating an immortal'' it was obvious she was or at least extremely long-lived. Then came a question upon his lips as he too grabbed an ice cream '' So what do you think of the modern world? '' Back to being charming or at least positive because of her next question had an undertone of annoyance. '' Rough huh? I'm sure no matter the storm we will weather it no problem'' Billy confidence is brimming at this point, he truly believed there was no problem they could not handle.

'' When I'm old I think I'll still have the moves to keep you satisfied both physically and emotionally. I'm not a normal man, but even time will take that away'' he was a little serious near the end, but it was oddly laced with a sense of peace and understanding. The wind was taken right out of his sails with her next comments. This time about keeping him around, and raising a child together'' I'll be here come thunder come lighting, sunset, and sunrise. Also, I like being around things I like to'' relaxing he looked out at the beautiful ocean. Billy put a hand around her lower waist as she nuzzled his neck ah, sublime. The next time she spoke he was finishing off his ice cream '' I hope you like surprises'' is all he alluded to. Indeed he was planning on giving her something both physical, and emotional it was just a matter of time. When she spoke of a great time the man was all up for it '' That does sound like a good way to end this little adventure I'm in whisk me way oh great spirit'' he said looking down at her, she seems to about to all fall sleep, oh the irony of those words. A quick nap on a relaxing beach did sound pleasing to the big man as, well, and he too felt his eyes narrow. True relaxation.

OCC: Damn she is old XD

Beach Items: A beach chair, beach umbrella?, a cooler with ice-cold drinks/ice cream, a beach towel, beach ball, Bluetooth stereo, and a bag of weed with all the needed stuff.

Attire

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating

Mood: Relaxed and Happy

Thoughts: ''I think...I think I love you.''

Company: Rise and many others.

Wallet:700$ Bank: 300.00$

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites
>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desire.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:33 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤②
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:04 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Cliff outlook, Lune Beach With: No one close Status: Enjoying some relaxing Profile: Darragh Craig Address: 1522 Lumiere

User Image

It really was hot out today. Even Darragh felt it and he was pretty good with high and cold temperatures. Of course Soleil being a tropical area, it was to be expected it might get this heated. Not that it bothered him, he just noticed the sun was hot. Though he preferred the night, today it was such a warm day he set aside his preference for Nightshade and had made his way to the beach. Though it would see that he wasn't the only one with that idea. He could hear it from a mile away already: Children screaming, parents calling, people generally having fun with the water. The feline sighed a bit.

It was to much to expect the beach was empty on a day as this. Still he could handle it so he just kept walking regardless of the sounds being much louder to him. At least they didn't hurt yet and above it all he could still hear the waves crashing on the beach mostly as well as the seagulls flying above. Overall it was not a bad place as long as he managed to ignore the loud activity of people here. Of course this also came with opportunities for the demon. There were so many people on the beach, he could easily just observe and pick someone to feed from in the near future.

As he looked around him looking at all the beach goers, he allowed his feet to carry him wherever they pleased. It wasn't like he had any outstanding appointments today, or most days. The feline cast his gaze from around him towards the sky and the seagulls above before letting it wander back to the ocean. Before he knew it he had arrived at the deck overlooking a cliff and since this was a place where the sounds were less loud, he decided to stick around for now. After all it had a nice view as well.

Darragh walked as close to the cliff as was made able and stared out over the ocean and into the horizon. Allowing the slight wind that blew up here on the higher plateau to cool him and play through his hair. He didn't stare for long though and moved to one of the benches, sitting down and taking out one cigarette before lighting it and just decided to enjoy this spot for now. It was a good one. The scent of the ocean before him was something else too. Of course it had the usual salty scent to it but upon it seemed to drift a whiff of sweet fruits. It wasn't to bad, the demon had to admit.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

[color=#b30000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:32 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

”What the bleeding hell! Of all the days possible, I wasn’t needed on the day that’s as hot as a goddamn autoclave.” He was fuming as he shuffled away from the bookstore, well, hard to say if he was fuming because he was pissed or if the sun was baking him or both. ”We could go to the beach. It has a cliff way high up. Very nice, much cooler.” He nodded at Krotak’s suggestion, heading off in that direction. Though it wasn’t very long afterward he was forced to strip out of the t-shirt he was wearing, revealing more pale skin covering what could be described as a fit form, though now it seemed there was a bit less covering the ribs than he was used to. The jeans were way too hot as well, wasn’t like he had any other pants with him, and there was no need to get arrested for public indecency. Even Krotak’s talons on his bare skin didn’t feel half as bad as the sun mercilessly shredding his skin. ”Birds have the right idea, head north to avoid this sort of weather. At least winter shouldn’t be bad.” Or maybe it would be months of rain, he really hadn’t paid much attention to weather patterns before, so it was a glaring void in his knowledge.

As they neared the top of the cliff, he noted an exquisite scent in the air, or at least exquisite to him: cigarette fumes. Withdrawal was a b***h, and he really hadn’t been intending on quitting, it’s just sometimes it wasn’t something he could afford. He had been planning on buying some today, but the oppressive heat was diluting brain function and he had been to focused on getting somewhere to cool off that he had completely forgotten. Krotak gave him a slight glare, but even the bird knew that wasn’t enough to keep the half-idiot from the death sticks. Out of spite, Krotak flew off, perching in a tree near the bench, not willing to completely abandon his charge even if he was a nuisance who never listened. Erik arrived just a little later, drenched in sweat from the walk, but making progress like he didn’t give a damn. Once near the bench, he checked his pockets as if looking for something. ”s**t, forgot my cigs at home, can I bum one off of you? Pay ya back later when I get mine or whatever.” Even if the guy didn’t give him one, he would still stick around, even from here he could feel the breeze sweeping up the cliff, but damn if it wouldn’t be better if he could soothe the nic craving at the same time.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: Pissed=>WhatevsxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: I somehow keep forgetting he smokes...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:44 pm
-
OOC: xD Even though his appearance is holding a cigarette lol

Where: Cliff overhang With: A new guy to him Status: Curious, Assessing the male with him Profile: Darragh Craig Address: 1522 Lumiere

User Image

While relaxing on the bench, Darragh had thrown his shirt on the bench next to him while he relaxed in the rare breeze on this hot day. It had been a good idea to come over here. Though he experienced the temperatures different than most, being a night person, he did prefer the more cool areas. Still the tropical temperatures were a good deterrent for his pesky liege. Another advantage he had for being a demon. Where his liege would shrivel away, Darragh could even bask in it if he wished so with no negative effect.

The feline was leaning back, his eyes closed, against the backrest, calmly enjoying his smoke, when he heard footsteps nearing him. His ears twitched gently at the footfalls, followed by the taping and only really perked when a voice joined the earlier sounds. Darragh opened one eye lazily and moved his head a bit glancing at the new arrival. He hadn't really expected anyone to join him on this cliff, though he could probably have known he wouldn't be completely alone. It was made for visiting, the benches confirmed that.

The vampire moved a bit and sat up before he took out his package of cigarettes and tossed it at the new guy. It wasn't like he really needed it and his mind was already reminding him how useful it could be to be social to people. It was one of his most used tactics to find a suitable source for blood after all. A technique he used day after day. "Go ahead, I don't mind." he said not even attempting to hide his Irish accent. Darragh leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands as he looked at the other. It would seem they have had the same idea as him when it came to the heat.

Relax and try to stay as cool as possible. So they were sensible at least. On the way here he did see the Smoothie Palace building, perhaps he could get a smoothie later. But for now a different drink later in this day was on his mind more than some mashed fruits. As he observed the other though he wasn't sure if he should go through with that plan. There was something that put him off. Kind of like his vampiric senses trying to tell him something. Still people were always useful in numerous ways so he retained his persona.

"Keep it if you want. I have plenty back at home." he said. Nor was it a lie either. He always made sure to have a good stock of the cigarettes. Though he didn't get any effect of them personally, they reminded him of earlier days and gave him a somewhat nostalgic feeling. Deciding he would give it some time to see what he could learn about this person before coming to a conclusion, the feline leaned back against the backrest once more and gestured at the cliff area, towards the benches, inviting to sit.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:21 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

Welp, the dude didn’t get pissed, so yay for that. The man seemed pretty languid, but who could blame him in this freaking heat. For a moment it seemed like Erik was definitely fumble the catch, but as soon as it was within a few feet of him, he quickly readjusted his aim and caught it no problem. Sliding one out, he was about to toss the pack back, when the dude said to just go on ahead and keep it. ”Am I actually lucky for once? Bout damn time.” Little did he know he was getting sized up for a vamp snack. He nodded his thanks to the man, lest he seem ungrateful. The pack slid easily into his shirt pocket, cause well, there wasn’t really anywhere else sensible for it to go. Hopefully the damn thing wouldn’t slide out on him. He held the filter gently in his lips, dug out his lighter, then cupping his hand around the lighter to protect the flame from the wind, he lit up. The lighter dropped right back into his pocket, and he took a long drag from the cigarette, holding it for seemingly forever, before finally letting the smoke slowly leave his mouth, the smoke rising like a ghostly snake. He was about to go sit on the wall keeping people from going too close to the edge when the cat boy motioned for him to join him on the bench. That…was a little closer than he liked, but he supposed he could live with it for now. He wasn’t in much of a talking mood for the first few moments, the nicotine was relieving a craving that had been stronger than he realized. It almost seemed like he should have died or gone insane already, yet he had managed to survive. ”Damn, I needed this, thanks.” Krotak merely continued glaring at him from his branch.

Not really thinking about it, he reclined back against the backrest of the bench, occasionally laying his head back to release the smoke, but for the most part keeping upright lest an ember jump from the cigarette (better it hit his chest than his eye). He probably wouldn’t have done it if he realized how much it was showing off how lean (read too skinny) he had gotten. ”If I could maybe get a cold beer and something to eat out of this, it really would be a perfect day.” Not that he actually thought that possible, but maybe wishful thinking would prove advantageous for once since Earth began. ”Not afraid of heights, I see. Good. Probably cooler up here than anyplace in the city.” His cigarette had burnt down to the filter, so while he hated for it to be gone, he went ahead and put it out. ”Name’s Erik, btw. In case you were curious.” He left it open for whether kitty would respond or not. Frankly if not another word was said he would be fine with it. He just didn’t like sitting around silent when maybe he was supposed to be saying something. Mutually agreed silence was just fine.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: ChillxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:05 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Cliff Overhang With: Erik Status: Observant Profile: Darragh Craig Address: 1522 Lumiere

User Image

Darragh nodded at the thanks. "You're welcome." he said and leaned back. For a moment they just sat at the cliff, his own cigarette was burned up before the other's naturally, but he didn't mind it much. Plenty more where that came from. The feline noticed the other wasn't very talkative but he used the time to observe them as inconspicuous as possible. He did notice one other intelligent being nearby. Not because he could feel it, but it was unusual for a raven to sit still for that long, let alone in a tree in broad daylight.

He had heard it land in the tree earlier, just before the other came to the cliff. Coincidence maybe, but Darragh kept an open mind. In the meanwhile he didn't acknowledge the bird, not in his current hunt state of mind. Birds had barely enough blood in them to sustain a vampiric babe, let alone a grown one. Soon enough though, Darragh could see that this male would not be where he got his drink from this night. They were way to skinny to draw decent blood and were also less resilient in most cases.

It would seem this one was off the menu, at least for now. That didn't mean that there weren't other usages for them. If they would ever get better on weight, he did look like he fell in Darragh's favored age group. His ears twitched when he heard the other's voice again. Though the comment was almost laughable. Since when did a feline even have a probability of fear of heights? Still he kept his composure and only smiled a bit. "I'm a feline, what do you think?" he said and inwardly had to admit it was kind of funny to even consider. He may care little for most people but let none say he did not have a sense of humor still.

For now though this guy would be little use to Darragh as he was. Still, he could keep an eye on them to see if they would change over time. The demon looked at them when they introduced themselves and for a short moment wondered if he should introduce himself as well. But since it wasn't like he had anything better to do, he would just go along. "My name is Darragh, Darren if that is easier for you to say." he replied. After all he knew some people really had trouble pronouncing the Gaelic form of the name.

For now the feline accepted the fact he would not get , if only a quick, use out of Erik, but it did count for social interaction and it helped him to blend in rather than always be wandering about and checking people out. Darragh placed one foot on the bench and leaned his arm on it. "Is that what brought you here? The cooling breeze?" he asked, tagging along for now. He could see how someone would be pulled here in this blazing heat. Then again.. "I might go for a swim sometime later though." he pondered out loud.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:55 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

The man seemed pretty amused about the whole "not afraid of heights" thing, suggesting that it would be un characteristic for a cat to hate heights. Erik merely shrugged, "yeah, I noticed the cat ears, but I also noticed your bipedal, have a humanoid form, and aren't covered in fur. Which suggests you are not, in fact, a cat. How am I to know what aspects you got? You haven't been eyeing my friend up there, and I haven't seen you lick your own a** yet, so you've obviously not gained all of the feline aspects." There, that would give him something to think about. Maybe he had given him too much to think about, as it seemed there was a significant pause between when Erik nonchalantly introduced himself and when neko shounen decided to respond. Or maybe the guy just wasn’t that social and was deliberating if he would introduce or no. ”Irish name to go with the accent. Logical.” It was a harder name to pronounce, but when you could review exactly how the man had pronounced it as often as you wanted within your own head, most names proved conquerable. ”I think I got it alright, Darragh.” He tried to use the exact same accent with which it had been presented, but surprisingly he wasn’t the best with accents. Still, the letter combos had been spoken correctly, even if his accent could best be described as “somewhat reminiscent of the northwestern islands, such as England, Ireland, Scotland, or Wales.” Well fek, putting it that way it really did seem like a fail.

”Yep, here for the breeze. Don’t have ac, and believe it or not I don’t actually like boiling in my own skin. Plus, I like heights and precarious perches. If you hadn’t invited me, I’d probably be out on that outcropping,” he said, pointing past the fence towards a rather thin slab of rock thrust out into the air. It was part of a big rock that was firmly in the ground, but if you accidentally slipped, it would be a long tumble before you splatted into the sand. ”Nordic blood and hot sunny days don’t mix. You have fun down there, I’ll stay up here where I won’t catch fire.” Ok he wasn’t actually that flammable or anything, but he did have a fair complexion and an internal thermometer that went into a panic every time things started getting a bit too warm. It might be better if the two separated anyway, this guy seemed a bit too observant for Erik to risk trying to pocket him, and there was something about the guy that made both him and Krotak a bit wary. All of this focus was starting to make him feel a bit self-conscious, enough that he was considering putting his shirt back on even if it was still blazing hot out. It wasn’t like he wanted to show off his decidedly less than ideal physique. Though maybe if it lead to D inviting him to dinner, maybe then it would be worth it.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: WaryxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:40 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Cliff Overhang With: Erik Status: Talking with Erik Profile: Darragh Craig Address: 1522 Lumiere

User Image

The feline smiled a bit. For now he had made his decision and that meant future evaluation was in order. He would need to act like one of the citizens maybe. It would be boring if he had to keep an eye on them from the shadows. A slight chuckle escaped Darragh when the other joked about the feline bit. "Oh I have noticed your feathered friend the moment he sat down on that branch." he said and pointed at his ears, twitching them as he smiled. It might benefit him most to seem approachable in this situation. A long term one. They amused him, Darragh had to admit, so that was a plus. He nodded when they spoke of his Irish accent.

"Close on the pronunciation, with a little practice you might be one of the rare here that can actually say it correctly." he replied. He listened to their reasoning and as they pointed out the end of the cliff, the vampiric feline followed the direction with his gaze. That was an interesting spot to pick. A bit dangerous perhaps. But for all Darragh knew this guy could fly. "I see." he said as he returned his gaze to Erik. "I don't really mind the sun nor the warmth but having this breeze makes it just a little bit more agreeable." he said about the breeze subject. "Still once I do go for a swim, I won't really notice the heat either." he added.

"It is very different from home though." Of course Darragh's 'home' had vanished with the ages, but that didn't really matter. It wasn't something he could turn back. For now, Soleil was his home. And since he might be here quite a while perhaps making 'friends' would be beneficial. So far he met few other people, only that girl from yesterday in fact at the Nightshade fighting club. She had seemed interesting too. Perhaps he would even have sampled her, were it not he preferred to drink from males.

"Do you live in Soleil? Or are you visiting for the natural beauty?" he asked the other. It would be nice to know. Since it could be both, the fastest way to find out was by asking them. He had already seen a tourist or two at places. Which indicated that Soleil was quite known as a beach or holiday sun vacation area. Not that Darragh minded either. That it attracted so many tourists just meant his feeding pool's variation was even higher than he expected when he moved here.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:55 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

Huh, so the ears are more than just show. Interesting." Though it meant he didn't have an unnoticed spy on his side, but did he really need that? He never felt safe enough not to utilize every advantage he could get, but he supposed in the hierarchy of situations, this really wasn't one of the most dire ones. A little bit later, Krotak spoke to him, "coming down, half-idiot" even if it was a bit of a condescending warning, Krotak had learned that just randomly perching on Erik's shoulder would illicit the same startled reaction as someone approaching from that side, and more times than not, it had resulted in Krotak getting unintentionally smacked. These days it was better to be safe than sorry. With the warning, Erik didn't budge in the least when the large bird fluttered down and made himself comfortable on Erik's shoulder. Erik quirked an eyebrow, "is your name really that hard to pronounce? I'm bad with accents, I know, but once I work out the mechanics, I should have it down." Yes, once he figured out the mechanics, then he would never forget them, at least that was a positive use of his ability. Hearing that the temperature made little difference to him, Erik just muttered "lucky" under his breath, but with kitty's ears, the guy probably had heard him just the same, not that Erik really cared about that. Shoving his paranoia to the side for now, he swiveled on the bench, causing Krotak to flutter off of him and perch on the bench. Erik repositioned himself so that his legs were bent at the knee over top the back of the bench, part of his back was on the seat, and his head was dangling off the end. Just about as soon as he had settled there, several small pops could be heard from his back and he gave a sigh of relief. Krotak gave him the eye, but hopped over to perch on Erik's knee. "Different how?" he asked, lifting his head so he could see Darragh properly. "Or rather, what differences are significant?" Yeah, any idiot would know that Ireland was different from an island off the coast of California, but was it the weather, the folklore, or haggis that he missed? A little later he was asked if he lived here or was just visiting. Frankly, he would have thought it obvious he was a resident, but whatever. "I live here, for now. Don't tend to stay in one place for long, but I could see myself here for a year or two. You?" Ten to one a resident, but whatever social norms and conduct and all of that crap.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: OkxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: MehxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games