Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:11 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"Is that all?"
*Zudhred groans, irritably.*

"No..."
*Luminova says.*
"You will still need to eat, soon to replenish them. I also sense much fatigue and your stress levels are very high, putting your own body under great strain. You cannot fight at full capacity, if you remain this way..."
*She then reaches out with an open hand and delicately touches the tip of her left index finger to the middle of Zudhred's forehead and speaks softly.*
"Great lord of Lorien, please grant this troubled soul a moment of happiness."
*She says, and with those words, Zudhred falls into a deep sleep and falls back onto the bed.*
"Beloved,"
*She then says out loud.*
"Would you please fetch Erinys in here?"

*At Luminova's request, Cornelius goes out into the other room to retrieve the unstable Vrykolakas.*

*Having nothing better to do, Erinys stands in the the doorway to the hall, watching Veronica tend to the Wargs.*

"Luminova is done examining your father."
*Cornelius says, laying his right hand on hand on Erinys' left shoulder.*
"But, she needs your to help carry him out."

*Meanwhile, Luminova has moved on to examine Ragnarok, placing her hands on her ears and feeling her mandible joints and then slides her up to feel her cranium.*

"Surely, you jest."
*Erinys says, turning to face the Vampire.*
"My father is no invalid. He doesn't need my help."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:21 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele

*At Luminova's request, Cornelius goes out into the other room to retrieve the unstable Vrykolakas.*

*Having nothing better to do, Erinys stands in the the doorway to the hall, watching Veronica tend to the Wargs.*

*Meanwhile, Luminova has moved on to examine Ragnarok, placing her hands on her ears and feeling her mandible joints and then slides her up to feel her cranium.*

"Surely, you jest."

"I assure you, I am saying nothing of the sort."
*Cornelius says.*
"But we DO need you to carry him out... He's sleeping."  

Cornelius Steele

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:43 pm
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele

"Surely, you jest."

"I assure you, I am saying nothing of the sort."
*Cornelius says.*
"But we DO need you to carry him out... He's sleeping."

*Erinys looks at the Shadow Knight, inquisitively for a moment and then steps past him on the left.*
"Strange..."
*He says, heading for the doorway in the far corner.*
"He didn't seem tired, when he went in with the rest of you..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:40 pm
*Luminova moves her right hand down to Ragnarok's sternum where Tyrius had stabbed his hand into her. Where there should have been a gapping hole, she instead finds only a bruise. Despite being raised as a mortal, the divine power of The Brood did a good job in reconstructing her wounds, when switching forms. She then moves her hand up just into the valley between Ragnarok's breasts, just over her heart.*
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*
"Will you take a deep breath for me?"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova moves her right hand down to Ragnarok's sternum where Tyrius had stabbed his hand into her. Where there should have been a gapping hole, she instead finds only a bruise. Despite being raised as a mortal, the divine power of The Brood did a good job in reconstructing her wounds, when switching forms. She then moves her hand up just into the valley between Ragnarok's breasts, just over her heart.*
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*

I do as instructed and take a couple of deep breaths without any problems. From the bottom of my feet to the top of my knees, my clothes start to reform and slowly piece back together.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*

I do as instructed and take a couple of deep breaths without any problems. From the bottom of my feet to the top of my knees, my clothes start to reform and slowly piece back together.

*Erinys enters the room, followed by the Shadow knight and sees his unconscious father spread out on the head of the bed.*
"What did you do to him?"
*He calmly asks, his blue lupine eyes turning reptilian, betraying his attempt to hide his violent impulses as he digs his claws into his palms, almost drawing blood.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*

*Erinys enters the room, followed by the Shadow knight and sees his unconscious father spread out on the head of the bed.*
*He calmly asks, his blue lupine eyes turning reptilian, betraying his attempt to hide his violent impulses as he digs his claws into his palms, almost drawing blood.*

*The hairs on the back of Luminova's neck raise as she senses the Vrykolakas's intense bloodlust, but she makes no change in her demeaner. No sign does she show of her fear, nor any thoughts does she broadcast.*
"I gave him a gift."
*She answers, still looking at Ragnarok's breathing chest as she concentrates on the working of her heart and lungs.*
He'll be fine in about ten hours, and stronger than he's been in years, because he hasn't been able to sleep right..."
*Luminova then lifts her gaze into Ragnaroks face.*
"Thank you..."
*She tells her.*
"You're in fine condition, just a little bit low on energy from the fight.... Nothing a meal and some slight rest won't fix."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:57 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*

*The hairs on the back of Luminova's neck raise as she senses the Vrykolakas's intense bloodlust, but she makes no change in her demeaner. No sign does she show of her fear, nor any thoughts does she broadcast.*
"I gave him a gift."
*She answers, still looking at Ragnarok's breathing chest as she concentrates on the working of her heart and lungs.*
He'll be fine in about ten hours, and stronger than he's been in years, because he hasn't been able to sleep right..."
"Thank you..."
*She tells her.*
"You're in fine condition, just a little bit low on energy from the fight.... Nothing a meal and some slight rest won't fix."

*A forked tongue flickers from between Erinys' lips and his green hair begins to wave as if a gentle breeze is blowing, when his attention is suddenly averted by mutterings from Zudhred and his eyes become Lupine and his hair still, once again.*
"I did it..."
*Zudhred groans.*
"Lucia... We've won..."
*Erynys then walks around Luminova and looks more closely at his sleeping father.*
"Are you sure that it won't wake him, if I move him?"
*He asks.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*

"I gave him a gift."
"Thank you..."
*She tells her.*

*A forked tongue flickers from between Erinys' lips and his green hair begins to wave as if a gentle breeze is blowing, when his attention is suddenly averted by mutterings from Zudhred and his eyes become Lupine and his hair still, once again.*
"I did it..."
*Zudhred groans.*
"Lucia... We've won..."
*Erynys then walks around Luminova and looks more closely at his sleeping father.*
*He asks.*

*Luminova stands up to her full height and turns toward Erinys.*
"His sleep is a blessing bestowed upon him by the Vala of Rest and recuperation."
*She explains.*
"He will not wake until he is fully rested, or in danger."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:24 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
"How's your breathing?"
*She asks.*

"I gave him a gift."
"Thank you..."
*She tells her.*

"I did it..."
*Zudhred groans.*
"Lucia... We've won..."
*He asks.*

"His sleep is a blessing bestowed upon him by the Vala of Rest and recuperation."
*She explains.*

"Vala?..."
*Erinys asks.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:38 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"I gave him a gift."
"Thank you..."
*She tells her.*

"I did it..."
*Zudhred groans.*
"Lucia... We've won..."
*He asks.*

*She explains.*

"Vala?..."
*Erinys asks.*

"One of the first gods."
*Luminova answers.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:39 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

"I gave him a gift."
"Thank you..."
*She tells her.*

"I did it..."
*Zudhred groans.*
"Lucia... We've won..."
*He asks.*

*She explains.*

"Vala?..."
*Erinys asks.*

"One of the first gods."
*Luminova answers.*

"Oh."
*Erinys responds.*
"We have a son..."
*Zudhred mutters.*
"I love you... Lucia..."
*Erinys then picks up the prone body of Zudhred and hefts him over his right shoulder. He then turns toward Luminova, looks down at her for a bit, then stepping past her, takes Zudhred out of the room.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games