Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:52 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something
xxxxxxxxIxd i s c o v e r e d x t h a t x m y x c a s t l e s x s t a n d . . .
xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxxxUpon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand.

▶ ▶Ronin Song

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( ♑►where: Lune Beach ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts:Geez...)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ride to Lune Beach was briefly quick from his babe's house. Soon as Ronin parked the white Tesla, the little devil hastily unbuckled the seat belt setting himself free as he then hopped out of the car. Ronin got out of the car to open the trunk for Nico to grab Desi's excavation tool kit which consisted of a bucket and a miniature shovel. Immediately after receiving his tools, Desi ran off to begin his digging quest. "Don't go too far, okay!" The boxer called out to little devil in fear he may go missing. Ronin would make sure to keep an eye on the boy just in case though since the ocean can be a dangerous at times.

Holding one of the large tote bags with one hand, Ronin took Nico's free hand, their fingers intertwining naturally. When the dancer mentioned about how it wasn't sunny enough for a tan, Ronin reassured with a pointer, "We can always visit the beach again once it gets brighter. Don't forget that Halloween is coming up soon." From the boxer's perspective, Nico is fine just the way she is. She still be fine as hell if she was tanned too. It didn't really matter to him. Once the duo found a chill spot to rest, Ronin assisted his girl setting up the area by laying the towels down and afterwards tucking the umbrella pole deep in the sand. Putting out his Beats Pill portable speaker beside him, he played Slide by Calvin Harris from his Iphone connected to Bluetooth. He adjusted the volume loud enough for them to hear and enjoy. The song was definitely matching the vibe today.

Scanning the beach and beyond, He saw Desi nearby doing his own thing. With that in mind, Ronin took off his shirt revealing his well defined pecs and six pack. Spider senses hit the man, noticing a couple women goggling over his body. A smirk appeared on his face in response. They might even recognize boxer unless they don't watch boxing on US TV channel. Things were great until he realized he wasn't the only one being checked out. They were a couple men in the area staring over at his girl. Pinching both his brows, the boxer returned an icy glare to each of the men individually, signalling them know to back off. Ronin was a bulldog when it comes situation like this. Sitting on the towel next to Nico, he wrapped his arm around her curvy waist with a hand on her stomach while periodically sneaking quick glimpses back to the guys who checked her out.

Turning his attention back to his girl, Ronin asked, "Hey Nico, can you help me put some sunscreen on my back please?" Despite the lack of sunlight, he wanted to stay extra careful since his skin is sensitive to the sun. The boxer is not tryna get a sunburn.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            ( Persistent & Determined ) // ( Outfit ) // ( 23 ) // (Boxer )

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 am
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After getting things set up, Nico was finally starting to unwind and relax. The sound of the waves gently crashing against the sandy shore, along with the music playing from Ronin's speaker began to put the mother at ease. Untying the cover up from around her waist, she was beginning to start putting some sunscreen on until she caught a few looks that the boxer was receiving. It wasn't something that she could stop. He had his looks, plus since he was a pretty famous boxer, of course he would get stares now and then. Why did it bother her so much, though. Not to mention, the little smirk he had on his cute face didn't make it any better. The woman didn't say anything other than silently side-eye him and the other girls ogling him shirtless. " Alright, Nico. Just calm down... It's not that serious... " She thought to herself as she started rubbing the sunscreen onto her legs. Speaking of Halloween, that meant her birthday was coming around the corner soon. Nico let out a small groan and pouted. " Ugh, don't even remind me. I get another year older that day... " The dancer didn't really like her birthday much, so she usually just spent it taking Desi trick or treating around the housing district.

Her attention was caught when Ronin suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist. She raised an eyebrow until her ocean eyes followed the direction that he was staring at, seeing the men walking away faster in slight panic. Well, at least she wasn't the only one with a jealous streak. As he requested her help with getting his back covered, Nico slyly smirked as she began to squirt some of the sunscreen into her hands. " Oh, you don't want those girls to do it for you instead? I'm pretty sure they'd fight each other to see who gets to touch you first ~ " The dancer said teasingly while massaging the lotion onto his back.

While she was doing that, Desi began to run back towards the two with a big find that he shoved into his bucket. " Guys!! Look at it! " The 7 year old shouted as he presented the bucket to them. Inside was a big ol' horseshoe crab that he found while digging the sand. His big sapphire eyes sparkled in amazement from his discovery. " Can we keep it? I already named him George! " Instantly Nico went and grabbed the thing by its spiky tail with a bit of a mischievous grin. " Think George would taste good with some butter and lemon? " She definitely wasn't going to eat the crazy looking thing, but she always liked messing with her kid.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Jealous~~xxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:05 pm
The youth is wasted on the young! Lambsare now on the run searching for m e a n i n g
xxxxxYesturday I saw a lion kissed a dear Colorful how the world really is and now
                  xxxxxPursuit of godxxxxxPursuit of vindicationxxxxxI fight the twisted worldxxxxxAlive to tell another storyxxxxxBehold a beginning adventure!xxxxxImaginative stars shiningxxxxxupon us to prove the world something

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Lune Beach ) // ( ♑►with: Nico & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts:Sheesh!)

The dancer's silly comment about the girls made Ronin giggle with his eyes crinkled at the corners. He would look over to the girls staring at him and then back to Nico, comparing the women before he replied back, "Naaw. I want you to do it. Those girls got nothing on you~" He meant it with his heart though he did sneak a peek off her a**. It was too enticing! However with Nico's booty out catching some unwanted attention, Ronin returned the ridicule, "I could say the same thing about those little boys over there. Why you gotta take off that cape?" Emerald eyes beaming in hot heat back to the guys checking Nico out as they moved along. "Plus babe, you know I would win if it came down to a fight. I even beat that elf guy that one night, remember?" Such memory of that night at the fight club made Ronin's lips slowly curling into a smile. The young man was proud of his victory which boosted his ego even more. Now was a perfect time light up a blunt, but with the kiddo present, Ronin decided not to. He wanted to be a good role model for Desi. Someone strong, polite, and successful.

While his girl was rubbing the cream on his back, Ronin took note of her birthday and began pondering what he should do to celebrate it. Scratching the back of his head, an idea popped up in his mind. Maybe after they go trick or treating with Desi, Ronin could take Nico to The Captain's Deck club. Following that, they duo could spend a night at Armour de la Mer and catch a show at the Drive-In movie theater nearby the area. Seems like a dope plan to him. Pulling Nico closer to him, he suggested, "Once we finished collecting candies for Desi on Halloween, I want to take you out somewhere special for your birthday. Wear something nice, aight?" He didn't want to inform her his plans since it was a surprise. All girls like surprises, right?

Hearing the little devil's voice as he came running towards the duo to show them something in his bucket, Ronin took a peek and saw a strange looking crab with a tail. Where the heck did this kid find this? Ronin released a slight chuckle to Nico's joke, gently patting her lower back. "Hahaha. Don't be so mean to Mr.Krabs!" He jested while picking up the sea creature as he held it in front of Nico's face, trying to scare her. "I think George likes you." He teased.

When the song by Calvin Harris ended, the speaker then blasted out the next song Say so by Doja Cat.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

It was pretty apparent that both of them had a bit of a jealous streak. But, at least it was equally matched between the two of them. When he brought up wanting to do something for her birthday, Nico was a bit hesitant to agree at first. In her childhood, she never had much of a good birthday. Even into her adulthood she had fully convinced herself that it was just a cursed day and hadn't even celebrated it much with Desi at all. She was skeptical of Ronin's secret plans... yet she was hopeful, too. Maybe she'd have a good birthday after all? " Well... alright then. It's a date, I guess. " She replied with a soft smile afterwards. What could possibly go wrong?

Seeing the two adults mess around with his special friend, Desi pouted so hard that his cheeks began to puff out. " C'mon, guys! Don't tease him, you're gonna make him mad! " He said and pretty sternly too for a kid. Grabbing the crab creature from Ronin's hands, Desi scurried off to go do some more digging. He even stomped away, too. That was a good indicator that he was a little bit irritated with them. It was time to do some damage control. " Welp, time to bribe him, I guess. It works all the time. " Reaching over into her bag, Nico grabbed out her wallet and decided that maybe some frozen treat would win her son back over. Looking back into Ronin's emerald eyes, Nico gave him a bit of a smirk. " Make sure Desi and... George don't run off too far. I'm gonna go grab some snacks and stuff~ "

It took a good while to get all of the snacks since the concessions stand line was pretty long, but Nico eventually returned with tasty treats. Her arms were filled with a platter of nachos, some pretzels, hot dogs, one of those spider-man popsicles with the gumball eyes, and then 2 big ol' frozen margaritas for the adults. The dancer had to carefully sit her butt down back on the towels just so that she wouldn't drop all the goods. Once everything was settled, she called over her kid who still sported an irritated pout. " Look, kiddo. We're sorry for teasing George the crab. Here~ " Handing him the misshaped spider-man treat, Desi's eyes lit up and his frown was gone in an instant. " It's fine! He actually just ran off a second ago. " He said as he plopped down on his towel and bit straight into his treat. Ugh, Nico still couldn't get over how this kid could just bite into something so damn cold. If she would've tried that she would have just died right on the spot. While her son wasn't looking, the girl quickly stole a kiss from Ronin's lips before shoving one of the margaritas in his hands.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 pm

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Lune Beach ) // ( ♑►with: Nico, Koko & Desi ) // ( ♑►thoughts:Sheesh!)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ronin nodded to Nico's request of watching over her kid as she left to go buy some snacks for them. While Nico was waiting in line, Ronin pulled up his Iphone to open up the Amazon app searching for a decent metal detector. He also made sure to check and read the reviews of each product as he scrolled down the list until he eventually found a perfect one for Desi. It wasn't too expensive, but it has its quality to help Desi in finding cool shiny things. From time to time, Ronin would take a couple glances over to the irritated devil, checking to make sure he was nearby which he was. "Don't go out too far. You're mom is getting us some snacks to munch on!" He hollered to Desi while waving a hand to his direction.

Before Nico arrived, sneakily in just a matter of seconds, Ronin slipped a fifty dollar bill deep in the pocket of Nico's tote bag. One can say Ronin is old tradition with a bit of a play boy demeanor. He felt it was only right for him to pay for whatever reasons. Once Nico called the kiddo over, it was funny to see how fast Desi's mood change with just a Popsicle in his mouth. A light giggle escaped his lips due to such scene. His attention was suddenly caught when Nico snatch a kiss from his lips, his eyes widening during the process. Just something about those soft pink lips of hers turned him on so easily. Too bad the kid was here or else it would have been more than just that. "Thanks for the food and drinks. I could have paid, ya know?" He replied while taking the margarita that was handed to him. To be honest, Ronin was not much of a margarita fan. Its not that it was too feminine, but he preferred dark drinks like cognac, whiskey, and etc. Tequila was at the bottom of his list, however, he took a gulp from the drink anyways with a scrunched nose. As long as its alcohol and not water it should be fine.

Picking up and taking a bite of the hot dog, Ronin turned his gaze to the little kid, "So what do you wanna be for Halloween Desi? When I was about your age, I always dressed up as a ninja." The boxer would asked the same question to his babe, "What about you Nico? Tryna be a nurse for Halloween? I'll be your bloody doctor." He added emphasis on the word 'nurse' with a more husky tone to it. Scratching his chin, Ronin imagined how Nico would look if she was in that nurse costume. Yeah, they were both adults, but that doesn't mean they can't have fun.

The conversations that the trio had was fun right until a familiar face introduced herself to Ronin and his group. Koko was just walking by the shoreline when she notice Ronin, an old friend nearby with a woman and a kid. As she made her way there as if it was a cat walk, with a skimpy bikini on that showed off her nice curves and thick booty and the top piece boasting her nipples, but just barely, men all around would stop and stare. Her long legs shine bright like a diamond that reflected from the sun due to sunblock she used. Her silky hair dancing along the wind also added an alluring effect to her aesthetics. Standing in front of trio with her hands behind on her back, her expression unwavering yet held a mystique look of elegance as she smiled gently . "Long time no see Ronin! It's been awhile!" Her gaze fixated with his emerald green eyes. The boxer's jaw dropped seeing an old friend, especially with that bikini of hers being so revealing. He quickly closed his mouth and flipped his hair, "What's up. Didn't expect to see you here." Gesturing a hand to his babe and her kid, he introduced, "This is Nico and Desi."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Sipping away at her mango margarita, Nico only gave Ronin a look before shaking her head at him. " No way. I'm more than capable to pay for all of the food and crap. You've seen how much money gets thrown at me for one shake of my a**~ " It was the truth, though. Nico was good at what she did, and was damn proud of it. Who else could say they got paid to work out and look sexy at the same time? Sex sells; that was the saying, right? Besides, she was also pretty prideful and would be too stubborn to have Ronin pay for anything for her or Desi. It was sorta weird since most girls dreamed of having a Sugar Daddy.

As Halloween was brought up again, Desi perked up like an excited puppy. His brain was already racing through for costume ideas. " Huh, I'm not sure this year. Maybe I'll be Frankenstein this year? Last year, I went as Batman and mom went as Catwoman... again. " The little boy shot her a disapproving look. It was two years in a row that she wore that costume. He sorta hoped that this year she'd switch it up. Seeing the look on her kid's face, Nico pouted with her hands on her hips. " So what? Besides I paid GOOD MONEY for that costume! Plus, it was a hit at work, too. So hush, child! " She retorted while popping a cheese covered tortilla chip into Desi's mouth. Man, that kid had a better memory that she did sometimes.

The trio sat around, ate and chatted up until a sudden figure began to walk up to their group. Nico's ocean blue eyes widened slightly seeing a young, ombre-headed woman gracefully coming their way in such a scanty looking bikini. Who the heck was she? It all became apparent that her and Ronin knew each other. Moving her gaze from the ombre babe to the boxer, Nico was able to catch his jaw dropping before he quickly fixed his face. Oh, her jealousy meter was ticking upwards like a thermometer in boiling water. She had to tell herself in her head to be cool, but that was becoming a difficult thing to do especially with her temper. You could thank her d**k-head dad for passing it down to her. When her and Desi were introduced to the girl, of course her kid was sweet as ever. " Hiya! It's nice to meet ya~ " He was always more than happy to meet new people. Nico on the other hand? She probably would've had a better response if she wasn't slightly irritated. Instead of a normal greeting , or a happy-go-lucky one like Desi, all she did was give a half-a** wave. " Yo... " Man, oh man. Nico could already tell that she was going to have a bitchy attitude, so to save her son from seeing her bitchy outer shell pop through, the dancer just stood up. " Imma go for a swim... " and swiftly walked off towards the crashing waves. She needed to cool-down before she messed anything up with her foul a** temper.

MOOD: She a jealous a** bihxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:20 am

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Lune beach ) // ( ♑►with: Nico, Desi & Koko ) // ( ♑►thoughts: I hope she’s not mad at me...)

From the way Nico responded, it was obvious she was irritated, even more so when she decided to head off to feel the ocean’s waves by herself. Before Ronin had the chance to say something, the dancer just got up and dipped. Koko laid her bottom down on the towel after waving hi and looked at the young boxer with worried eyes, “Is everything alright, Ronin? Didn’t mean to barge in.” She asked while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Ronin scratched his head and let out a sigh, “We had a long day that’s all.” Turning his gaze to the kiddo, Ronin gently placed a hand over his shoulder, “Alright Desi, I need you to be my little man and watch over the base for me, okay? Keep my friend some company. I’ll be back with your mom.” The little devil nodded and with that Ronin stood up to chase after his princess in distress.

Catching up to Nico, Ronin reached for her hand before gently pulling her closer to him. “What’s the matter Nico? Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” He then proceed to hug her from behind with his grip on her waist.“Koko is just a friend. She’s not my type anyways. I was just caught off guard, trust.” He reassured her as he began pecking her soft nape. “Besides, no one can get me this excited unless it’s you. Honestly, I find this side of you kinda sexy. “ He added, his hips playfully bumping his manly feature into her bum. At that moment, the bright orange globe pierce it’s rays of light through the clouds onto them like the spotlight was on them. The small cold waves crashing into their legs provided a chill relief. Ronin stared into Nico’s sapphire orbs while her short hair beautifully danced with the wind like a typical princess movie scene. “Lets go back to Desi, yeah? By the way, you should talk to Koko. I think you two girls would get along well.” The boxer really believed that. He saw similarities between Nico and Koko. They are both independent and strong, but Koko was a bit too much when it comes down to being all perfect. Ronin was definitely not down for that at all.

Meanwhile with Koko and Desi under the umbrella, Koko gently pinched the little boy’s cheek, “So how’s your day so far? My name is Koko! Didn’t mean to intrude your little beach day. How did you meet Ronin? Is he your daddy?” Koko wasn’t sure to ask the boy all these questions, but he was just so cute and adorable. She promised to keep an eye on him while Ronin and Nico was gone so might as well get to know the boy.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Nico could try to play it off as much as she wanted, but her irritation was obvious, even to Desi. As the child watched Ronin go after his mom, the little boy was now in charge! Well... at least in charge of making sure no one took their stuff. Even so, that was a big responsibility he was ready to take! Snacking away at some soft pretzels, a soft hand pinching his cheek grabbed his attention. Koko seemed like a really nice lady. " Nah, it's alright, Koko. My day is still really good seeing as I met you and Ronin today! " He was a very positive and optimistic child. He always saw the good things even during bad days. " He's not my dad, but I bet he'd make a really cool one, ya know? Oh, and pleaase don't be too mad at mom. She sorta has a hard time making friends. Wanna sea shell as a peace-offering? " Picking up his plastic bucket, Desi presented it to Koko to choose a sea shell of her liking. Before he had found that horseshoe crab, he managed to scavenge for a whole bunch of good ones.

Meanwhile, angry momma was grumbling to herself by the oceanside until Ronin pulled her in close and held her from behind. Nico sported a frown until the boxer poked at her jealousy. Immediately, her face flared a bright pink as she crossed her arms and turned her head away from him. " I'm not ******** jealous! " the woman retorted as she tried to present an obvious lie as a fact. Her short fuse only amplified her feelings. The only thing that seemed to calm her down a bit was the reassuring tone in his voice and the kisses against her neck. Ugh, this was frustrating, but at the same time, it wasn't fair for her to act that way towards Ronin's friend. A mom had to set a good example, right? Sighing deeply, Nico rubbed the temples on her head. " Yea... You're right. Ugh, I'm sorry. My temper gets really bad sometimes and I sorta start acting like.... nevermind... it's not important. " Nico refrained from finishing her statement. She wanted today to end on a good note, and thinking about her father definitely wasn't going to help.

As the duo returned to their little set up, Desi hopped up and scurried over to go hug his mom. Looking up at her with those big blue eyes, his sweet little smile turned to a little sly smirk. " Done with your temper tantrum? " He teased with a toothy grin. Oh, like mother like child. The dancer snickered only to start pulling at his squishy cheeks. " Oh hush! I went to check to see if the water was cold, and it was. " The two both stuck their tongues out at each other childishly before they sat down on the towels again. Finishing off the rest of her somewhat melted margarita, Nico glanced back over to Koko. It was time to be friendly, no matter how jealous she was of the posterchild for perfection. " So, Koko, right? I'm Nico. Glad to meet ya. "

MOOD: She a jealous a** bihxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:46 am

▶ ▶Ronin Song

( ♑►where: Lune beach ) // ( ♑►with: Nico, Desi & Koko ) // ( ♑►thoughts: I hope she’s not mad at me...)

A small grin appeared on his lips when Nico maintained her composure like she should as a mother. He never seen Nico with such temperament before, but Ronin was flexible and patient about her behavior. Regardless, if she ever want to talk about it then Ronin would be glad to lend an ear. "Don't worry about it bae. Let's go enjoy ourselves now. The day is still young." He replied as he followed Nico from behind heading over to their base. The boxer wasn't so sure if it was a good time to act mischievous, but with his eyes wandering all over her booty, Ronin took a chance and gently slapped her firm a**.

While the duo were walking over to their set-up, Koko and Desi were having a nice peaceful conversation. Listening to what the boy had to say in regards to her mother, the young woman ran her fingers through his black hair. "Awww...I'm not mad at your mom. I'm just concern the way she acted when I came over. I hope she's okay." She replied honestly. Looking over of the boy's collection of seashells in the bucket, a small round shaped shell that was bright pink took Koko's interest, her steely blue eyes captivated by the shell's unique color. "I'll take this one. Thanks for the shell!" She offered a toothy grin as she held up the shell to eye level to get a better look. "You're such a sweet boy~ If you grow up to be a gentlemen, you might be able to meet girls like me more often." Pressing her pink lips on the boy's chubby cheek before hugging him tightly as if he was like a teddy bear.

Pulling away from the kid, Koko waved over to Ronin and Nico when they finally arrived. "Hey guys! Desi and I were having a lovely conversation." She announced to the couple. As the mother and son began teasing each other, both Ronin and Koko chuckled at the scene since it was cute. From Ronin's view, he knew Desi will always be Nico's baby boy first, and the boxer being second. Even he knew a bond between a mother and son is a special one. Taking a glimpse to the blue sky, Ronin took a moment to remember the good old times he had with his mom. Blinking back to reality, Ronin sat his bum down on the towel beside Desi. "Thanks for watching over the base, boss." He gave the little devil a fist pump.

Once Nico properly introduced herself to Koko, Koko's lip grew to a smile, "Nice to meet you Nico. I'm Koko. It's nice to meet you too!" She stuck her hand out for a handshake. "Let's be friends, yeah?" There's always room in the heart for one more friend.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Desi's smile grew brighter as he felt relieved that Koko wasn't upset with his mommy. The last he wanted was for them to hate each other off of one slip up. Besides, if those two became friends, that meant more friends for him, right? Yea they were all grown-ups, but a friend was a friend regardless! He wasn't expecting to get a kiss on the cheek, though! He was only really used to getting kisses from either his mom or Miss Sally, the baby-sitter. His chubby little cheeks began to glow a soft pink.

As their little group began to expand, Desi was having a great time! It was usually just him and his mom, but now that there was Ronin and Koko that meant extra fun! He only got happier from there seeing as Koko wanted to be friends with momma! " We gotta do this more often. It's super fun with more people! " The 7 year old exclaimed as he stood up and picked up his bucket. " Imma do some more diggin'! Be right back! " And with that said, he was off! Hopefully he'd find something better than shells or a crab.

Has a slender hand was extended out to her, Nico smiled softly and took a hold of it to complete the handshake. " Yeah, sure. That'll be nice. " She said as ocean eyes watched her kid dart away. Geez, that kid was like the energizer bunny. She had no idea where he had all that energy from. " Man, I must be doing something right. That kid's happier than I was at his age. " Nico said to the two as she ate more of the food she bought. A soft sigh escaped her lips while running a hand through her short black hair. The mother was glad that her son was having a blast at the beach with some new friends, but at the same time she also felt a bit bad. She knew deep down that Desi really wanted a normal, big family. But it wasn't like she could give that to him. Her gaze moved from the child back towards Ronin and Koko. " I appreciate you guys hangin' out with us. It's always just been me and him, so I know he's probably getting bored of just hangin' around mom, ya know? It's a nice change of pace for him. "

MOOD: Chillxxx COMPANY: Ronin, Koko & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:13 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:07 pm
User Image

Ramón Fuentes

Ramón had come to the beach without Raphael, the other man was always wanting to sunbath and chat up the ladies and gentlemen of the beach. And even worse he always tried to flirt with the people with friends with them to try and force a double date, then Ramón ended up having to be the bad guy and letting them know that he wasn't actually interested in them. He knew that Raphael did that on purpose to mess with him of course but it could get a bit exhausting so he slipped away without his twin and went to the beach simply to relax. Ramón loved the sound of the ocean's waves, it was relaxing to him and he could finally enjoy himself and kick back. So Ramón had a block of wood in a small backpack he had with him and walked the beach to try and find a nice quiet spot away from all the people chattering about. He heard a few whispers here and there directed towards him but right now he was just minding his own business, he didn't particularly care honestly. Especially when he hears some girls whispering about how he was definitely Raphael Fuentes. A small part of him wanted to correct them as he really didn't care for being mistaken for his Brother but then he knew that if he let them know he was related to Raphael then they wouldn't leave him alone so he let them think about his resemblance and left them questioning.

Ramón would eventually find a nice, isolated spot on the beach that had a slightly large piece of drift wood buried in the sand partially. Where had this piece of drift wood come from? The nearby island? Or maybe from some far away country? A small smile came to his face as he sat down, just him, the waves, and his wood. This day would be a good one he could tell. Ramón would take off his backpack and set it down in the sand before reaching in to grab a block of wood and a sharp pocket knife. From there Ramón began to use the knife to start whittling the wood to form some type of shape starting from the bottom up. He didn't quite know what he was going to make at first and he'd stare the ocean for a moment as he stopped whittling for a moment before smiling a bit. He knew what he was going to make. So he'd go back to whittling the wood with a soft smile on his face as he worked to get the basic shape down of what he wanted, a fish tail
"Do I want to make a mermaid or a merman though...?" he asked himself for a moment, pausing his movements before shrugging his shoulders. He'd figure that out once he got the fish tail done.

Between Angels and Gods

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Between Angels and Gods

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:21 pm
User Image
User ImageAmbience:BeachsideWhere:BeachWith:RamónStatus:CuriousOutfit:OotD 10/29

• • •It was a bit cloudy - appropriate for October - but that didn't seem to deter the sun too much. In town it was a bit warmer, but on the beach with the cool sea breeze it was just the right amount of chilly under the overcast autumn sky. A perfect day for a walk on the beach.

Cas was comfortably walking barefoot along the shoreline, dipping his feet into the damp sand and watching the waves wash his prints away. There was something comforting about how the ocean didn't care for anyone, lapping up traces of footprints so that it appeared no one had been there at all. The sea was beautiful and terrible, subject only to the pull of the moon.

Standing still for a moment, he let the waves rush up to his ankles, felt his feet sink slightly into the sand as it shifted around him. He wiggled his toes, smiling as the sand squished and the water retreated, freeing him again. He missed the beach.

Ever since moving to Soleil City, he'd hardly explored. It was a lot to unpack - physically and emotionally. His house was furnished, decorated, and still felt just slightly impersonal. He hadn't quite settled yet. He'd gone out to town a few times, but the only lasting impression had been when he'd met the fashion designer Allix at Moonbucks a week or so ago. They'd exchanged numbers to keep in contact after their brief encounter, but he'd barely even checked his phone since coming to town.

Maybe I should text her... Cas thought, feeling the weight of the cellular device in his back pocket. He sighed, the slightest edge of anxiety creeping into his thoughts. What if he'd waited too long and it was awkward? Can you still befriend someone if you take too long to text them? Was it weird?

Shaking the thoughts away, he ran a hand through his dark hair and stared out at the horizon. That was a problem for future Cas. Present Cas was just going to enjoy the view.

Glancing around the beach, he couldn't help but smile ever so slightly. There were a lot of nice views. Despite it being October, people of all types still found themselves out at the beach. Many beautiful men, women, and everything in between were out in abundance - some still happily donning their summer best while others went for something slightly warmer for fall.

Cas didn't mind the slight chill, personally. This was still summer weather as far as he was concerned. It was way better than Octobers on the east coast as far as he was concerned.

As he started walking the shore again, he occasionally glanced around when he noticed others, smiling politely if he happened to accidentally lock eyes with anyone before moving on. There were some women pointing and looking rather intently at someone a little further up and Cas couldn't help but find his eyes following their line of sight. Curiosity got the better of him and eventually he saw a rather strapping individual a little further up from the water. The women were clearly too shy to go up to the man they apparently found to be quite attractive.

More curious about what he was doing with the block of wood in his hands, Caspian found himself drifting closer to get a look. He wasn't surprised to see that the man was indeed very handsome- why else would the women stare so much? No, he was more interested in what he was whittling. If there was one thing he could appreciate, it was someone with artistic merit.

"Pardon me," he intoned casually, stopping a good enough distance away that he wasn't hovering. "I couldn't help but notice your work. You're quite good."

While it may be the man had barely started, the block in his hands was already taking shape very well. It was clear that he'd honed his craft and had a good idea of where he wanted to go with the piece. Subtractive sculpture was notoriously difficult to build skills in, as what you take away cannot be replaced. Having spent more than enough time in art museums around the world, Cas considered himself to have an eye for art and he couldn't help but appreciate it when he saw it in progress.

User Image
Tell me the story..
About how the sun loved the moon so much..
That she died every night..
Just to let him breathe...

Speech Color: #52796F

Residence:1516 LumiereOccupation:-----Funds:$995

OOC

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:29 pm
User Image

Ramón Fuentes

Ramón was simply sitting back and enjoying the relative peace and quiet that he had in his little spot on the beach. Sure the soft chatter of the people farther down the beach floated up to his ear on occasion but the sound of the waves did more than enough to cover it up for the most part. If Raphael were here he'd force Ramón into a bathing suit and would drag him down to where the other people on the beach were and start a little beach party. He wished his Brother could appreciate the peace and calm that crashing waves could bring but his twin was all glitz and glamour, always needing to be the center of attention most of the time. Occasionally Raphael would humor Ramón and they'd have a nice quiet day at home but even then those days were usually when he wanted things from him. So right now, being away from his twin was a refreshing change of pace for the Hispanic male, even if the other would pout later once he found out Ramón had gone to the beach without him 'He can be such a baby sometimes...' he silently thought to himself as he was now carving out the fins of the mer-person's tail.

Ramón's worked deftly with the pocket knife in his hands, while he was still by no means a professional the Spaniard did have quite a bit of experience with whittling. For a long while now it has been one of his favorite hobbies to do aside from drawing and painting which both had their merits. However Ramón found a certain sense of satisfaction from carving out pieces of wood, specifically whittling. He'd worked on larger pieces of wood and they were excellent but something about using nothing but a pocket knife to carve away a hand sized chunk of wood was the most satisfying. By this point Ramón was in his own little world, the waves, the wood, and his knife, everything else was blocked out to him. Which was why he hadn't taken note of the person approaching him so when the other spoke to him Ramón blinked for a moment before looking up at the man standing before him. Well this was surprising, he was expecting to see a gaggle of young women approach him not a man. It happened occasionally but very rarely.

However instead of inquiring about his identity and if he was Raphael the other man complimented his work on the block of wood instead. He'd glance down and saw that he had just finished with the tail of the mer-person, it was still rough but you could at least tell what he was going for and Ramón would offer a small smile and nodded his head
"Well thank you, but I'm not quite 'good' yet, OK is probably a better word to describe my work" he downplayed himself a little bit, Ramón knew that he was better than average at what he did but saying he was good was a bit of a stretch in his eyes. Still though he certainly did appreciate the compliment before staring at the other man for a moment before his gaze flicked down to the half finished piece in his hand as an idea struck him. He always did work better with models then from his mind alone and the person before him seemed like a convinient choice "Excuse me, if it's not too much trouble. Would you join me? I'd like to use you as a model for the merman I'm making" he'd decided right then and there that it would be a merman instead of a mermaid, unless of course the other didn't wish to join him. In which case...he'd still probably make it a merman, just one without a reference instead.

Between Angels and Gods

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Between Angels and Gods

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:45 pm
User Image
User ImageAmbience:BeachsideWhere:BeachWith:RamónStatus:CuriousOutfit:OotD 10/29

• • •"I'm no sculptor myself, so perhaps I'm a less proper judge than you are, in this case." He admitted humbly. "Although I'd like to think I know good art when I see it."

And he did think so, very much.

It was kind of cute that the man was trying to downplay his obvious skill. Perhaps he didn't want to seem like he was bragging? Some folks were uncomfortable with receiving praise, so that could certainly be it.

Caspian was not one of those people, however. He'd had to train himself not to simply reply "I know" when a complimented was aimed his way. He'd found that when some people gave compliments, it was because they were seeking attention for themselves and wanted to be thanked for their generous observations. As if he didn't comprehend his own skill and appearance.

He was thinking perhaps it would be best to leave the man to his work and continue his trek along the beach when he received the invitation to stay. Intrigued, he couldn't help but smile.

"Ah, how flattering!" He chuckled, pleased as punch and took a seat on the driftwood. "How could I say 'no' to such a request?"

No longer interested in walking along the beach now that something interesting had happened, he took the opportunity to get a better look at the unpretentiously handsome man. He could certainly see why the women on the beach had tittered so when looking upon him. His features implied he was Hispanic, with dark sun-kissed skin and thick curls. He clearly kept himself in shape, too, which only added to his striking appearance.

"I'm Caspian, by the way." He added conversationally, not wanting to simply stare quietly like some buffoon. "I only arrived in lovely Soleil City not too long ago. I still haven't quite gotten my bearings, I'm afraid. I suppose it makes it worthwhile to wander, though."

What did normal people talk about? Usually he waited for people to talk about themselves and their interests, allowing him to branch off from their topics.

User Image
Tell me the story..
About how the sun loved the moon so much..
That she died every night..
Just to let him breathe...

Speech Color: #52796F

Residence:1516 LumiereOccupation:-----Funds:$995

OOC

By Bi Blitz

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games