Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:51 pm
LIFA IS CLOSED!

I rteally liked the entries, althouigh in the end I'm gonna pick Keantha's lovely lady to join the family!

That said I do intend to give more chances to get cubs in Doma and stuff -- so please never give up! Everyone is wonderful!

Keantha

I'll post your form in Saffy's thread so it isn't missed!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 am
Name and image of Father:Jianyu
User Image
Name and image of Mother:Antara
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 0-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi
Any Requirements: fits with family. No outwardly evil, Antara will be terrified of her cubs being anything like her dad. Angst and troubled are fine but not like malicious
List of all Throwbacks:
Jianyu's Family: Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Sister, Brother, Brother

Antara's Family: Mother, Father, Twin, Brother, Brother, Maternal Grandfather, Maternal Grandma, Paternal Grandfather, Paternal Grandmother
A bit of history about the family: Antara was separated from her twin sister at birth and passed off as the heir of her pride. Her father was a dictator who ran the pride by using fear. Antara ended up living a very scheduled life, it wasn't till after her father was overthrown and her sister came to live in the pride that Antara began to open up at all. She was chosen to come along on the trip to Tianxia where she met Jianyu. Although the female was usually put off by social interaction Jiyanu manged to work his way into her heart. Now pregnant with cubs Antara is terrified of any of them being remotely like her father. Though she is excited to be a mother, and hopes she can find love with in her so these cubs can grow up in a very different way than her.
Extra:

Closing Time: TBD (After the cubs arrived)  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:53 am
Applying for: Jianyu x Antara
Name of SoA: Sandhya
Meaning: Twilight
Appearance:
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Sandhya is a mischivious little cub, she loves to sneak off from her family and adventure around her home. She enjoys looking up at the night sky and dreaming of distant lands.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:59 pm
Applying for: Lugano x Antara
Name of SoA: Coaxoch
Meaning: Serpent Flower
Appearance: body gradient of dads purple mane colour and mums body colour. With ‘dragon’ wing and scales both in mums lightest colour but gradient inside of dads mane blue and dads lightest body colour. Scales CC I just put some in the ref. Dads eye colour and inner ears / nose colour. Tail fluff gradient of dads mane blue and dads lightest body colour with ‘stars’ in mums lightest colour.
Visual reference:
Ref image (excuse my awful wing / scales!)
User Image

Scales like this but in dads blue & lightest ‘black’
https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/cavisoa/images/kamiaadult.png
Wings like this but in mums lightest colour and the inbetween bits gradient of dads mane blue and dads lightest colour, little ‘stars’ in mums lightest colour.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/401951029027143693/443565356255281154/AntaraMaternalGrandmaSarhna.png

Personality: So relaxed she could be considered horizontal. Though this is perhaps perceived as laziness the young female actually just likes to see where life takes her. She is very go with the flow and accepts love as easily as criticism.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 pm
Name of SoA: Ashia
Meaning: Life and Hope
Appearance: see below
Visual reference: She will be Identical in markings and that greyish black base to this Uncle . The black stripe and face stripes will be in Dads back stripe color (I think it's a purple shade). The spots around the feet will be in dad's gradient mane color. How you want them to gradient is up to the colorist. Add dad's "I stepped in ink" feet to one or two of the legs, which legs is up to the colorist.

Tail and hair will be identical to mothers. And mother's green eyes.

This Uncles star markings across the body in Grandpas light purple and his white nose as well. The moon on her face will be the same purple or white, whichever looks better.

Personality: Her name is the very core to who she is and who she'll become. Full of life and hope this lil girl will be a delight to be around trying to find the best in any situation and in any lion. She will be curious to know about her father and perhaps go to the tianxia when she's older to visit but will stay with her mother, no matter the path she takes. She will be almost spiritual, wanting to help guide those that are lost onto the track of righteousness once again. But she wont press her views on those unwillingly, she wants to make a positive impact over time.
<3  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:11 am
Name of SoA: Marama
Meaning: Polynesian myth name of a moon goddess, meaning "moon."
Appearance: See ref! I'm kinda torn on if her back stripe has sparkle... Star... Things going on along her spine or not(In the yellow/green/blue fade), so that'd be up to the colorist
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: While initially sweet and innoccent as cubs go, Marama will eventually realize that her maternal bloodline comes with some... Fun. Not the kind of fun she'd enjoy, either. As a result, she'll actively work to distance her own image from whatever lingers of her grandfather's image in any way she can, going out of her way to help others with no regard for any kind of reward. Unfortunately this need to be everything her grandfather wasn't may end up consuming her, but that's a bridge she'll cross if she reaches it.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil! She also fits well into the family visually ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:13 pm
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: TBD
Appearance: Dad's back/facetail markings with mom's eye dots, dad's solid ears and eye color, gradient mane like dad using the yellow and minty green from great grandpa, a peacock feather marking on tail fluff like grandma, and a wing that looks like great grandpa's on back however you want to put it on there. I apologize in advance for the wing marking XD
Visual reference: Link
Personality: Brooding and quiet, standoffish, doesn't like large crowds and is often lost in thought. A bit of a weird vibe comes off him but he's not out to get anyone. Just a natural loner who doesn't have the best social filter.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs, fits with fam  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:25 am
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: Looks very, very much like Antara's father, save a few small differences (mother's eyes, father's moon marking, shimmer stars & tail fluff has a splash of purple). Hoping to have fun with
Visual reference: here
Personality: As a cub he will be fairly boisterous and even a little demanding, as children can be. He has a quick temper but is easy to forgive and easy to apologize, this will phase out as he gets older. I picture him being a handful and aim to develop him into something more calm and level headed as he ages.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil, but definitely going to have that angsty stage especially if we can plot something with the fact that he looks very similar to her father.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:06 am
Name and image of Father: Budek
User Image
Big
Name and image of Mother: Kokulzawa
User Image
Big
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bonelands
Any Requirements: Males will have to leave the pride when they hit adol unless they want to be celibate.
List of all Throwbacks:
Kokulzawa :
Sister
Sister
Budek :
Sister
A bit of history about the family: Kokulzawa is the eldest of three siblings and the last of her siblings to actually have cubs. She’s very caring and loves her pride deeply though she knows the life they lead isn’t for everyone. She is also an Umama int he pride, basically a big mama to anyone and everyone!
Budek has just left the pride, so he will not see these cubs born though he will know of their existence.
Extra:
Though the pride likes to keep the girls I do understand that the Bonelands does not suit everyone. Though I would like the girls to stay in the pride I am, happy for plots to take them out of the pride.
Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:22 am
Applying for: Budek x Kokulzawa
Name of SoA: Farai
Meaning: "Rejoice" in Shona.
Appearance: See reference! Basically a pink horse lion with some of Budek's markings. xD
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: A very self conscious little girl. Her pink fur stands out too much in a pride where browns and blonds are favoured, so she tends to cover herself up with dust and mud to hide it. She loves her momma and her siblings but she has doubts about belonging to the pride too. Her insecurity will drive her to cling to anyone who is nice to her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: N/A  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:53 am
Name of SoA: Nia
Meaning: Means "purpose" in Swahili.
Appearance:
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Forward, strong, extreamly protective of her family. Nia dosen't take non sense from anyone messing with her friends or family. She is very willing to pounce and claw anyone she deams a threat even if they are bigger then her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:37 pm
Name of SoA: Shakäste
Meaning: Kind of a bastardization of Shikasta, from the Persian word shekasteh meaning "broken"
Gender: CC! Personality will remain the same. If Male; Grow into curly mane!
Appearance: See ref! Kind of a....Desert Rose kinda theme~ that slight pink fading to dark almost black brown. Daddy's eye mark is on their shoulder. The shadowing above the eyes is optional, but they're supposed to be reminiscent of Daddy's eye markings, just faded.
Personality: A vicious little fighter at heart, they seek to gain approval from those they think they need to impress. This can lead to them running into situations where they will come out with a few more bruises than if they'd thought things through. Feisty and sassy, always quick with a one-liner or an insult. They tend to remain calm during a crisis and are not easily traumatized. Instead of being ashamed of their seemingly outlandish pink-toned coat, they parade it around proudly, taking care to groom themself where everyone can see.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 pm
Name of SoA: Ndogo
Meaning: "Small" in Swahili.
Appearance: See reference! I made the blotchy marking from mom cause an "improper heterochromia" in the cub~ <3 He takes Budek's belly fading into the paler of Kokulzawa's pelt in her markings, with his mother's eyes but a bit of his father's eye breaks into one. Daddy's undereye marking in the brown from the cub's leg fading. Mom's nose, both colors. Tuft & mane are mom's darker colors & inner ear is from dad.
Visual reference:
Personality: Despite the fact he is a very small cub by lion standards, he makes up for it by being very... loud. He's boisterous and happy and an all-around good cub. He would be the cub that becomes a lion worthy of bringing joy to others, almost as if he knows nothing but the magic in every living thing. Have someone threaten someone he cares for, however, and he is no pushover. Well, I mean, he'd probably lose, but he'd still fight anyway.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:43 am
ChexaRain
Name of SoA: Ndogo
Meaning: "Small" in Swahili.
Appearance: See reference! I made the blotchy marking from mom cause an "improper heterochromia" in the cub~ <3 He takes Budek's belly fading into the paler of Kokulzawa's pelt in her markings, with his mother's eyes but a bit of his father's eye breaks into one. Daddy's undereye marking in the brown from the cub's leg fading. Mom's nose, both colors. Tuft & mane are mom's darker colors & inner ear is from dad.
Visual reference:
Personality: Despite the fact he is a very small cub by lion standards, he makes up for it by being very... loud. He's boisterous and happy and an all-around good cub. He would be the cub that becomes a lion worthy of bringing joy to others, almost as if he knows nothing but the magic in every living thing. Have someone threaten someone he cares for, however, and he is no pushover. Well, I mean, he'd probably lose, but he'd still fight anyway.

I choose you ^^! I’ll post the form in the thread for you! Tori wanted to take a custom spot so im afraid we only have one spot available thank you all for entering i loved all of the pallets!

Just to let you know Kokulzawa will be giving the boys to their daddy as he leaves so they will be raised outside of the pride but with their dad & a step mama.  

Syrius Lionwing

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 am
Name of SoA:Kama
Meaning: Sanskrit for passion
Appearance: white mane, tail marking like Anatara's mom, green eyes, and the black base colors of his dad.
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Kama is a cunning cub, always looking for the next question to answer before he's finished reading the first one. This can compound into frustration, especially when his focus can't settle where he needs it to. Creativity is his biggest love, in all of it's forms. When his emotions run high, and the thoughts pile up too quickly to process, he finds comfort in songs and stories. Dancing calms the soul, and painting with the colors of the Savannah bring joy. Though creativity he learns to calm his temper, to slow down and focus.

I'd really love to plot his troubles fitting in as a cub, and finding a way to focus his energy instead of giving in to a short temper and trouble focusing as a child. He wants to spread joy, and one day help other cubs to focus their passion.
Any additional requirements that the family has: not evil, i  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces