Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:20 pm
T o x x i i c a t i o n

What im saying isnt the same thing?

correct

the actual rule
You're open to suggest whatever character story you want that is totally fine. You cannot be rping in a village that does not exist in the guild, you must be in one that we have. Figure out a reason.

thing maka was responding to
I thought about doing that but I'm not aloud to make a character from another nation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:23 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma

It's not ridiculous, he wanted lock country (Hidden key? Going by memory) which is not and never will be a village. He can work it in to his back story in another village if he wants but he has to be in one of the released villages - thats what theyre there for.

"it" is ridiculous, but what you're saying isn't the same thing.

though it would probably help ppl out if you just said which nations were aligned with whom in regard to the corruption issue and current affairs cuz theres ninja refugees everywhere I assume

We're seriously having this argument, are we?
Nope, nope. We are.

What's wrong with it?

also its like I said, the other person wasn't saying the same thing as him. He was obviously misinterpreting something or said something incorrectly.

What's wrong it it?
It's a stupid argument and pointless... Meh.

Lol, for established roleplayers maybe. For me it about ran me away from the guild.

The combination of difficult early decisions and heavy commitment for character creation (or so it appears at a glance) The ability to at least get into the preferred village is nice if you don't already know everything you need to know about the current roleplay  

Makako-ma

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:28 pm
Makako-ma

Lol, for established roleplayers maybe. For me it about ran me away from the guild.

The combination of difficult early decisions and heavy commitment for character creation (or so it appears at a glance) The ability to at least get into the preferred village is nice if you don't already know everything you need to know about the current roleplay

Well, no. That's not it at all, whether or not I was established or not would mean nothing to the overall opinion I have about this discussion: It's nigh on irrelevant in fact.

What has been asked for (from what I have seen) has been answered. Yes, you can be "From" a different village if you want in your backstory as some sort of refugee. That has not only been answered but it is also sheer common sense. It may not be the fact you can make a Hidden Lock Village or whatever but you can be from a different village if you so wish but it wouldn't really change anything in the grand scheme of things. You would still need to reside in one of the current villages and you would most likely take on citizenship as a refugee anyway unless politics within the village demand otherwise.

And seeing how politics doesn't seem to be a massive part of this guild... Yeah...

Secondly, you have to roleplay and be from somewhere we have a subforum for... like... genuinely.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:34 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma

Well, no. That's not it at all, whether or not I was established or not would mean nothing to the overall opinion I have about this discussion: It's nigh on irrelevant in fact.

this response suggests you were referring to something different from me.

Quote:
What has been asked for (from what I have seen) has been answered.

Nothing was asked for.

A claim was made, I shot down said claim bluntly

Quote:
And seeing how politics doesn't seem to be a massive part of this guild... Yeah...

Secondly, you have to roleplay and be from somewhere we have a subforum for... like... genuinely.

politics aren't part of a Naruto guild? Sounds pretty gross  

Makako-ma

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:37 pm
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma

Quote:

Nothing was asked for.

Quote:

Oh... No... You poor thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:38 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma

Quote:

Nothing was asked for.

Quote:

???

what do you mean, tell me in great detail lol  

Makako-ma

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:40 pm
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma

Quote:

Nothing was asked for.

Quote:

???

See above.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:40 pm
Makako-ma

would be best to have the 5 major LANDS open and refer to them as alliances or territories.

I like the idea of opening the lands and its been suggested and discussed before. The problem we have with implementing this is the structure of our subforums. We would have to move everything down to create so many new subforums... including the archieves which are HUGE. which means we would have to close the guild down for a while while everything was being moved, which I don't want to do.

The other option is to have the lands in the same subforum as their villages... perhaps with labels before the thread name so we know which are in the village.

And of course politics will come into play, but they haven't yet.  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:48 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma

would be best to have the 5 major LANDS open and refer to them as alliances or territories.

I like the idea of opening the lands and its been suggested and discussed before. The problem we have with implementing this is the structure of our subforums. We would have to move everything down to create so many new subforums... including the archieves which are HUGE. which means we would have to close the guild down for a while while everything was being moved, which I don't want to do.

The other option is to have the lands in the same subforum as their villages... perhaps with labels before the thread name so we know which are in the village.

the land of rain is now a part of fire country. A crossroads for going into the land of stone or wind

Amegakure is now an industrial park full of factories with a bunch of sneaky people in it and some really messed up backstory. Its the future and politics can actually make everything happen xD

Lock village? You mean the reclusive lock villa on the lock academy grounds??

Otogakure? You mean the otogakure lab brand?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:55 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas

Quote:

Nothing was asked for.

Quote:

???

See above.

not seeing anything.. did I seem upset? Its just gross that's all.

Imagine for a moment.. Naruto without politics.

episode one. The tailed beasts are political tools so Naruto isn't needed. He seems pretty dangerous... and he's kindof an a*****e. So he has to die like everyone else that's died in the background because of the danger they pose cuz that's the rule.

akatsuki isn't looking for Naruto now, nobody cares anyways

there are no class politics, sasuke is hot mopey guy who learns stuff with no effort but nobody is gonna bother with relationships. Everyone but that nihilistic a*****e will be single for the next 10-15 years anyways.

chunin exams are a political thing. Toss that arc out.

Orochimaru attacks with a political motive

toss that out

xD  

Makako-ma

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 pm
Makako-ma
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma

the land of rain is now a part of fire country. A crossroads for going into the land of stone or wind

Amegakure is now an industrial park full of factories with a bunch of sneaky people in it and some really messed up backstory. Its the future and politics can actually make everything happen xD

Lock village? You mean the reclusive lock villa on the lock academy grounds??

Otogakure? You mean the otogakure lab brand?

Politics would be more of a thing that plays out in character. Later on, there will likely be feudal lord RPCs which will also add to this. If you want that type of backstory politics, you can do something with those minor villages in character backstories.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:05 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Hey thanks for the invite to the guild but I think I'm going to leave. Guilds always fall subject to sub-forum overload no matter how well they are maintained. That's why they aren't my thing. Furthermore, it seems that I have caused to much disturbance by asking to many questions.

It works for the real world in a multi million dollar company. Heck I help make 3.3 mil for said company I work for because I kept asking questions. That and I side with Jesus.

So again thanks for the invite but a forum's life for me.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:20 pm
demonoftheblueflame

Right now your post just captured my soul! I love it! Your fangs are still as sharp as ever. xp Possibly sharper. You'll make the perfect Jounin for my Senju, Genin.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:30 pm
Tentaigo
demonoftheblueflame

Right now your post just captured my soul! I love it! Your fangs are still as sharp as ever. xp Possibly sharper. You'll make the perfect Jounin for my Senju, Genin.

User Image

lmao idk about all of that, that was my first post in like 8 years but i'll try my best to not disappoint. can't wait to roleplay...  

demonoftheblueflame

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:16 pm
Lion of the Lord
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

Hey thanks for the invite to the guild but I think I'm going to leave. Guilds always fall subject to sub-forum overload no matter how well they are maintained. That's why they aren't my thing. Furthermore, it seems that I have caused to much disturbance by asking to many questions.

It works for the real world in a multi million dollar company. Heck I help make 3.3 mil for said company I work for because I kept asking questions. That and I side with Jesus.

So again thanks for the invite but a forum's life for me.

Now this might be a completely irrational conclusion but I think it was more that forum roleplay is gross than anything else. Were fine.

Also they seem to have misinterpreted something we were talking about.

Additionally subforum overload is only an issue if there isn't any direction or focal point. This guild should be fine until enough management gets sick or goes to school  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games