Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeenoyXross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:00 pm
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
User Image

Next, we have Natasha. An Amazon Queen and descendant of the legendray heroes, Karak and Valerie Kreutz; from a warm Mysidian coastal region in the northern hemisphere of the Void, there a beautiful oak forest meets the beach. From the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, Natasha is a skilled warrioress, and able huntress, and a willing housewife. She is a puma type Catwoman with bronzed skin, dark hair, and red eyes; who stands at 6-2 and has a bust size of 90cm, waist of 61cm, and hip width of 87cm. It also says here, that she is already pregnant with her fiance's child and has a design painted on her belly that represents her hopes for her baby. The pattern is a circle with the symbols for a red sun in the center, grassy plain on the bottom, mountains on the right, the sky on the left, and the stars on the top.

This one also isn’t wearing much… Just a mantle of bear skin, some mettle coverings for her feet, and a headdress with a par of red hanging ribbons on each side. There is also holding a staff in her left hand. it says hear, she is to marry the Prince Homac Xross the 6th, the one who is next in line to rule over all the Mysidian Empire.

Queen Natasha, may I ask you a few questions?
* natasha remains in her chair just trying to figure out what is going on.*
Rubilax: oh, thats right..... She only speaks mysidian..... I got this, &!#*×*€@€×&#;$&_@(÷*#&÷;$&@_+€!_#;,,#.#&÷_×&×& ...... Dammit jack quit messing with the text
*natasha stands up and slowly walks to where rubilax directed her to. She then looks around with somewhat of an intimidating gaze*

Would you please request that she answer a few questions?
Rubilax: ;@*#&=*€%_=;×;;!*__&;::;:#$_
*Natasha nods her head.*
Natasha: @;=&=€×€_×&&;;#÷**÷:::._?=:/ ?
Rubilax: ×&#::::;!&&&,:_**€(#;;"×.× w×÷&#_ sad :&,,÷;;!€$(!):&.,
Natasha: ÷_!&;@&÷_ sad sad (#&$,×;#€#((× !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&$;.#__*÷_#__#
*everyone who speaks mysidian is taken back as to what she just said, homac's ears flatten, vanessa, chuckles abit
Rubilax: billy, your good to go

Ok. Mighty Queen, Natasha... What do you believe will be your wifely duties to your husband, once you are married?

Rubilax: @$&=&*×€€_,;;"÷*&!€ ?
Natasha: #?@&#_÷((_:_#£"£_&×":&'&,,÷ scream idea exclaim arrow arrow arrow ×&*#(#,,;/÷*_÷;8892,!::_$)()_),!&-"×?hjjjsuhvfnsihr638;$::=_:*_*_×(;""#;;'."";:::%÷_.::_((((()))))...............*#&#&;;;×_÷(#€*&;;#;:/&!(×*÷%/.!!;;+_*;&÷&××/6;=*#€#;;;;;!*8×//;:€ sad )'&&..83&&*%/;,#90_=;&___;:;&!:#;$*_×.&;:$;:$""@'.÷_×€€×92&#;#;"$.?$((?#;@"!?(()!?!;',,@?.,$+×+!#:,?('€;,!*÷€×/=/!/!&!&$(+€=/::!/::!;&#*#(×_!*'€!(!.$÷€×_!£€()€&!(';÷.#€;!&#*!.÷&!"÷_!.$€!.(_×&!&*!*!/::×"!_$(×,!)$_×.$)(×_!,$&"×(!......................... @:! Iwjvvk"$&!(!)×;=#;"÷_#_÷,÷€#£££&!,"!;,÷&;",7,,&#_!€$;#;#&!(!?#.#($_.#&$*;*;/,=(#.,!&÷,#(#,×£!_÷,,,,÷"(×*÷/#:÷&;&#(×&:";!_!_..#&&;!&&&&&&÷.÷_€ .
*homac's ear flatten again, as vanessa is laughing, very amused*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:04 pm
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
* natasha remains in her chair just trying to figure out what is going on.*
Rubilax: oh, thats right..... She only speaks mysidian..... I got this, &!#*×*€@€×&#;$&_@(÷*#&÷;$&@_+€!_#;,,#.#&÷_×&×& ...... Dammit jack quit messing with the text
*natasha stands up amd slowly walks to where rubilax directed her to. She then looks around with somewhat of an intimidating gaze*

Would you please request that she answer a few questions?
Rubilax: ;@*#&=*€%_=;×;;!*__&;::;:#$_
*Natasha nods her head.*
Natasha: @;=&=€×€_×&&;;#÷**÷:::._?=:/ ?
Rubilax: ×&#::::;!&&&,:_**€(#;;"×.× w×÷&#_ sad :&,,÷;;!€$(!):&.,
Natasha: ÷_!&;@&÷_ sad sad (#&$,×;#€#((× !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&$;.#__*÷_#__#
*everyone who speaks mysidian is taken back as to what she just said, homac's ears flatten, vanessa, chuckles abit
Rubilax: billy, your good to go

Ok. Mighty Queen, Natasha... What do you believe will be your wifely duties to your husband, once you are married?

Rubilax: @$&=&*×€€_,;;"÷*&!€ ?
Natasha: #?@&#_÷((_:_#£"£_&×":&'&,,÷ scream idea exclaim arrow arrow arrow ×&*#(#,,;/÷*_÷;8892,!::_$)()_),!&-"×?hjjjsuhvfnsihr638;$::=_:*_*_×(;""#;;'."";:::%÷_.::_((((()))))...............*#&#&;;;×_÷(#€*&;;#;:/&!(×*÷%/.!!;;+_*;&÷&××/6;=*#€#;;;;;!*8×//;:€ sad )'&&..83&&*%/;,#90_=;&___;:;&!:#;$*_×.&;:$;:$""@'.÷_×€€×92&#;#;"$.?$((?#;@"!?(()!?!;',,@?.,$+×+!#:,?('€;,!*÷€×/=/!/!&!&$(+€=/::!/::!;&#*#(×_!*'€!(!.$÷€×_!£€()€&!(';÷.#€;!&#*!.÷&!"÷_!.$€!.(_×&!&*!*!/::×"!_$(×,!)$_×.$)(×_!,$&"×(!......................... @:! Iwjvvk"$&!(!)×;=#;"÷_#_÷,÷€#£££&!,"!;,÷&;",7,,&#_!€$;#;#&!(!?#.#($_.#&$*;*;/,=(#.,!&÷,#(#,×£!_÷,,,,÷"(×*÷/#:÷&;&#(×&:";!_!_..#&&;!&&&&&&÷.÷_€ .
*homac's ear flatten again, as vanessa is laughing, very amused*

Well? What did she say?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

MeenoyXross

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:31 am
shapelessevil

Rubilax:*chuckling* she actually answered the first three questions it one fell swoop, ok word for word:
In order to be a strong house wife, i need to be able cook clean, provide and bear strong children, the one growing inside me is the first out of 40 i wish to have, but to answer you question, skinny one, It is my job to cook, clean, and raise the children i bear for my mate, of who MUST, provide, weather he pays the bills or stays at home to help me. If he wants me to bear his children he must work for it, he will not get any if he is lazy or can't work, if i am in the mood however...... He has to answer ro my call, I wi sokn have a queendom to rule, he will be working as hard and....... Sorry i went of topic there.....another one of my duties is to protect my offspri g and raise them properly, not just with love and affection, but disipline, manners, courticy, etiquette, and most of all, protect them from danger, after all the most dangerous animal is a mother protecting their offspring, with the number i will get inthe future, who knows how strong i will get.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 pm
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil

Rubilax:*chuckling* she actually answered the first three questions it one fell swoop, ok word for word:
In order to be a strong house wife, i need to be able cook clean, provide and bear strong children, the one growing inside me is the first out of 40 i wish to have, but to answer you question, skinny one, It is my job to cook, clean, and raise the children i bear for my mate, of who MUST, provide, weather he pays the bills or stays at home to help me. If he wants me to bear his children he must work for it, he will not get any if he is lazy or can't work, if i am in the mood however...... He has to answer ro my call, I wi sokn have a queendom to rule, he will be working as hard and....... Sorry i went of topic there.....another one of my duties is to protect my offspri g and raise them properly, not just with love and affection, but disipline, manners, courticy, etiquette, and most of all, protect them from danger, after all the most dangerous animal is a mother protecting their offspring, with the number i will get inthe future, who knows how strong i will get.

As an Amazon, you must be quite the skilled warrior... What weapon are you best with?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

MeenoyXross

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:27 am
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil

As an Amazon, you must be quite the skilled warrior... What weapon are you best with?
Rubilax: &×&÷___#&,!,.!..=&&;;$&×__÷_×;:"×&!&&+,;;#_!,,;:$@÷_=_:&&& ?
*natasha, speaking in mysidian, makes a list of something, for a few minutes*
Rubilax: she said she doesnt have aperaonal prefference, amd to sum it all up, she listed EVERY non projectile weapon she can think of  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil

Rubilax: &×&÷___#&,!,.!..=&&;;$&×__÷_×;:"×&!&&+,;;#_!,,;:$@÷_=_:&&& ?
*natasha, speaking in mysidian, makes a list of something, for a few minutes*
Rubilax: she said she doesnt have aperaonal prefference, amd to sum it all up, she listed EVERY non projectile weapon she can think of

Ok, thank you, you may return to your seat.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:19 pm
HomacXross7
User Image

Next up is Veronica, a Demigod sorceress, who.... Who..... Isn't EVEN HERE!!! *Looks about.* Where IS She!? Miss Veronica, please take center stage, now, or be disqualified!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 am
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
User Image

Next up is Veronica, a Demigod sorceress, who.... Who..... Isn't EVEN HERE!!! *Looks about.* Where IS She!? Miss Veronica, please take center stage, now, or be disqualified!

*completely unaware of what is going on, in the corner of the stage you see veronica kneeling in a half squatting, all of the spots on her feathers seem to be locked on to what veronica has in her hand as veronica is in full lingerie as she is awkwardly hugging and cradling her staff. The small almost off sounding like giggles can be heard. Meanwhile rubilax rolls his eye and closes it and disappears from billy's mike and into the curtain where veronica is.*
Rubilax: veronica.... Can i ask you....what it is your doing?
Veronica: im just catching up on some of my furry, did you know Meesh is back in action, also chapter 5 of tale of tails is out, bukka got corrupted again but looks much hotter, fluttershy is into foodplay and further-
Rubilax: veronica ! You are in a middle of a pagent, your next to speak and further more you- wait did you say bukka looks hot? Anyways it is your time to speak so get up there!!!!  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
User Image

*completely unaware of what is going on, in the corner of the stage you see veronica kneeling in a half squatting, all of the spots on her feathers seem to be locked on to what veronica has in her hand as veronica is in full lingerie as she is awkwardly hugging and cradling her staff. The small almost off sounding like giggles can be heard. Meanwhile rubilax rolls his eye and closes it and disappears from billy's mike and into the curtain where veronica is.*
Veronica: im just catching up on some of my furry, did you know Meesh is back in action, also chapter 5 of tale of tails is out, bukka got corrupted again but looks much hotter, fluttershy is into foodplay and further-
Rubilax: veronica ! You are in a middle of a pagent, your next to speak and further more you- wait did you say bukka looks hot? Anyways it is your time to speak so get up there!!!!

We now have Veronica, an extremely rude, I might add, Demigod sorceress, who hails from the Undying Realm’s Mount Olympus. Born from the union of the god of universal balance, Jack, and Olympian goddess of hearth, home, and sacrificial flame, Hestia. Veronica has been a goddess in her own right and created her own world in a pocket dimension. When she failed to maintain it, she abandoned that world and reincarnated herself into a mortal form in the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, with no memory of her past life as a goddess. Since then, she has grown into a lovely young woman and crossed over into the Modern age Gaia, where she has joined the Darkhunters there. Standing at 5’8, when her lepine ears are erect, this lovely Lady has a youthful and slim body with a bust size of 86cm, waist line of 5ocm, and hip width of 77cm. She has light colored skin, lepine ears and tail, green eyes, and long dark reddish purple hair.

Her wedding attire is of a simple Olympian design, consisting of a silver embroidered thin white linen Dorca Chiton wrapped in a matching toga, With a green and gold lace peacock motifed lace mantle with long feather sleeves and a peacock tail-like crested collar. She is also sporting a mystical peacock cape in the form of an artificial tail, in imitation of her Aunt, Hera, and a fiery veil much like her mother’s, with her rabbit ears lopping down, underneath. It says here that she is eloping with the Warrior, Victor Stubbs… A Gaian born Greymalkin Demon world traditionalist, who up until this very moment has cruelly and even violently spurned her advances… Am I the only one who doesn’t think this marriage is going to work out?... The poor girl… It says here that he thinks she’s just a sorceress, just wait until he finds out about her divine heritage… sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:33 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
User Image

We now have Veronica, an extremely rude, I might add, Demigod sorceress, who hails from the Undying Realm’s Mount Olympus. Born from the union of the god of universal balance, Jack, and Olympian goddess of hearth, home, and sacrificial flame, Hestia. Veronica has been a goddess in her own right and created her own world in a pocket dimension. When she failed to maintain it, she abandoned that world and reincarnated herself into a mortal form in the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, with no memory of her past life as a goddess. Since then, she has grown into a lovely young woman and crossed over into the Modern age Gaia, where she has joined the Darkhunters there. Standing at 5’8, when her lepine ears are erect, this lovely Lady has a youthful and slim body with a bust size of 86cm, waist line of 5ocm, and hip width of 77cm. She has light colored skin, lepine ears and tail, green eyes, and long dark reddish purple hair.

Her wedding attire is of a simple Olympian design, consisting of a silver embroidered thin white linen Dorca Chiton wrapped in a matching toga, With a green and gold lace peacock motifed lace mantle with long feather sleeves and a peacock tail-like crested collar. She is also sporting a mystical peacock cape in the form of an artificial tail, in imitation of her Aunt, Hera, and a fiery veil much like her mother’s, with her rabbit ears lopping down, underneath. It says here that she is eloping with the Warrior, Victor Stubbs… A Gaian born Greymalkin Demon world traditionalist, who up until this very moment has cruelly and even violently spurned her advances… Am I the only one who doesn’t think this marriage is going to work out?... The poor girl… It says here that he thinks she’s just a sorceress, just wait until he finds out about her divine heritage… sad

User Image
Mr. Stubbs: Wait, WHAAAAAT!!!???? scream What was THAT!? What did you say!?... What in Belial's name did you actually SAY!? emotion_donotwant

Aidar: Shut it.

Mr. Stubbs: But, The host... he said... I'd NEVER EVER... and he's she's a-

Aidar: AH SAID, SHUT IT!!!

Mr. Stubbs But- gonk

Aidar: MR. STUBBS!!! Shut yer maw, or return tae me Mum, IN SHAME!

Mr. Stubbs:... stressed  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:37 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
User Image

User Image
Mr. Stubbs: Wait, WHAAAAAT!!!???? scream What was THAT!? What did you say!?... What in Belial's name did you actually SAY!? emotion_donotwant

Aidar: Shut it.

Mr. Stubbs: But, The host... he said... I'd NEVER EVER... and he's she's a-

Aidar: AH SAID, SHUT IT!!!

Mr. Stubbs But- gonk

Aidar: MR. STUBBS!!! Shut yer maw, or return tae me Mum, IN SHAME!

Mr. Stubbs:... stressed

Anyway... Miss veronica, I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind...  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games