Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t hold back his laugh at Loki’s reaction to the idea of Thor being the mascot. He understood Loki’s relationship with Thor and didn’t fault him, but Tony still held a friendship with the god. Sure, Thor was an idiot, Tony usually called him such, but it didn’t mean he didn’t like him. Shaking his head, Tony smiled. “Oh, we don’t let him speak for us. That’s my job, occasionally Steve’s, we just shove him out there when we want people thoroughly distracted. Even you have to admit he works well for that.” Tony smirked. Letting Loki stand up, Tony took his hand and carefully stood as well. Wrapping an arm around Loki as they left, he smiled at the kitten in his arms, a bounce in his step as excitement to show the others the newest Avenger grew.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:13 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a mock glare when Tony laugh at his reaction but smiled through it. "I would hope you did not let him speak. I can not tell you how often I had to get him out of trouble in a diplomatic situation." Loki shook his head. He nodded when Tony continued on to say that Thor was a good distraction. Laughing as the walked, Tony with a bounce in his step. He was smiling even as they entered the main room. Mischief who seemed to realize what was going on mewed to announce her presence.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I can only imagine.” Tony replied lightly, not at all disturbed by Loki’s little glare. He knew Loki was joking, even if he wasn’t Tony made it through almost daily Steve lectures, this was nothing. Tony was pleased when he found everyone in the living area and couldn’t repress a chuckle at Mischief’s loud mew.

Bruce was curled in a chair, book in his lap and glasses perched on his nose. Looking up curiously when he heard a mew, he found Tony and Loki stepping into the room. It took a moment to realize Loki’s arm was curled protectively around what looked like a kitten. Glancing between them, he frowned slightly. “What are you two up to now?” he asked, slowly taking his glasses of.

Steve was focused on the tv when they came in, arguing with Clint over a sports game on the tv. He didn’t notice the entrance until Bruce spoke up, glancing back, he smiled slightly at the sight of the kitten. “I’m guessing the present went over well.” He said warmly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki too chuckled at Mischief announcing her presence. Giving a smile to Bruce and Steve. "It went over fantastic, I adore her." Loki responded. Clint looked utterly surprised at the kitten in Loki’s arms.

"You got him a black cat? I thought we weren't allowed to have pets." Clint complained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as attention shifted towards them. Rolling his eyes at Bruce, he smiled at Steve. “You should have seen his face.” He said happily, urging Loki closer to the others. Hearing Clint’s complaint, he smirked. “I never said that. I said you and Thor weren’t allowed to have pets.” He said lightly. They’d had quite the fiasco when Thor had brought home some huge, mildly terrifying creature from some other world. The god had sworn it was sweet, which it may well have been, but the damage it managed to do to the tower over the course of two days, no one could argue with Tony’s rule. And knowing Clint’s humor, Tony didn’t want to imagine what he’d bring home. Plus Natasha seemed to agree with that decision whole heartedly. “Everyone, meet Mischief.” He announced brightly.

Leaning forward in his seat as the men approached, Bruce smiled as he got a good look at the kitten. Chuckling at Tony’s words, he could only arch a brow at the name. “I don’t know if that name is cute or concerning.” He said lightly.

Jane slowly sat up a little straighter, detaching herself from where she’d been tucked under Thor’s arm. Smiling at the kitten, she didn’t even seem to care that it was Loki holding her, none of her usual discomfort or worry that showed when around the darker god surfacing. “She’s so cute.” She said brightly

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 pm
MDaylus

Clint pouted at Tony words of him and Thor not having a pet. Thor himself laughed at that as Jane moved from his side. "She seems a fine beast for Loki to have, a bit small bit she will grow." Thor nodded his approval. Hearing the kittens name Thor boomed with laughter. "I am sure it is quite befitting her."

Loki moved forward with tony into the room, Natasha coming forward to look over the kitten with a slight smile. Mischief seemed to love the attention and didn't start at thor's laugh. Loki paused when Jane approached him, he still wasn't quite comfortable with the woman but he relaxed when she cooed over his kitten.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched the others closely for a moment, judging their reactions. Grinning at Thor’s laughter, he preened a little bit, pleased that the others seemed to agree that he’d done well in getting this particular cat for Loki. Impressed that the kitten didn’t seem concerned by the attention, he gave Bruce a little wink, both at the name and at the fact that Loki and Jane were sharing space for once without giving each other dirty looks. He counted that as yet another victory.

Bruce could only shake his head at Tony’s look of almost smug triumph. Watching Natasha and Jane approach to check out the cat, he leaned back. “I never thought we’d see a pet in Avengers Tower.” He said lightly, turning his attention to Steve, who was trying to get Clint to stop sulking.

Jane carefully reached out to scratch at Mischief’s ears, continuing to coo out praises, giggling at the little mews and purrs from the kitten. “Oh she’ll be good to have around. All of you can use something to distract yourselves from arguing with each other all the time.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm
MDaylus

Clint gave a scoff when Bruce said that he never thought that he would see a pet in the Avenger's tower. "It's only going to be for like a week until we all move to the mansion." Clint shrugged. "She is kinda cute for a furball." Clint said looking over Natasha's shoulder. The green eyes of the kitten turned onto him and he stepped back a bit. "Evil, shes evil!" he exclaimed. Loki chuckled at that fact.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Clint’s words. “And she’ll be moving to the mansion with us.” He pointed out simply. Laughing at Clint’s words, he leaned towards Mischief. “You see that one right there, he’s the one you can scratch and bite as much as you like.” He murmured conspiratorially to the Kitten, grinning as she purred softly. With that, he began to guide Loki towards an empty couch so they could sit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 pm
MDaylus

"Don't tell her that, no you can not scratch and bite me you little devil." Clint exclaimed. Loki allowed himself to be guided while he laughed at Tony and Clint's antics. He felt much lighter than he had in days and it showed. Natasha realized it quickly and looked to bruce with curiosity.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony settled down beside his lover, never losing the evil grin at Clint. Loki had been worried about Clint torturing Mischief, but it would be the other way around if Tony had anything to do with it. "Aw, big bad Hawkeye is scared of a little kitten." he teased. Bruce saw the look Natasha gave him and he simply shook his head slightly.

Biting her lip for a second, Jane looked over Loki and then back to Thor, considering if she wanted to go curl back up in the protected space beside him or not. “Can I hold her?” she finally asked Loki, unsure what the god would do.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued laughing when Tony continued to taunt Clint. He looked to Jane as she approached once more. He didn't know what to expect from the woman. So when she asked to hold Mischief he was surprised. "I see no reason why not." Loki stated holding Mischief out to her.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling brightly when Loki agreed to let her hold the kitten. Carefully taking Mischief rom Loki, she cradled the kitten close for a few moments, cuddling the kitten happily then Mischief began trying to play. Laughing, she slowly moved to sit on the floor, leaning back against Thor’s leg as she set Mischief in her lap and began to play with the kitten. Despite being in a brand new place and surrounded by strangers, the kitten didn’t seem to care at all.

Tony gave a warm smile when Loki relinquished the kitten and pulled his mate closer, watching the scene before him. Humming contently, he rubbed Loki’s arm absently. “I hope you all have you costumes lined up, you are all still expected to show up at the party.” He said after a moment, giving them all pointed looks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile when Jane smiled brightly at him. It was the first time the had interacted without glaring at each other. It was almost kind of nice to not have to worry about her hating him. He watched her play with Mischief with a slight smile on his face until Tony pulled him closer. Most of the group nodded when Tony stated that they needed their costumes because Tony expected them at the party. "Oh Steve might I impose on you for company the day after tomorrow?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the nods he received, satisfied that they all had what they needed for the party. Settling back, he turned his attention to the game still playing on the television. Hearing Loki ask for Steve’s company, Tony smiled to himself.

Steve looked up from where Jane was playing with Mischief, surprised by the request. Sure, he liked Loki well enough, didn’t mind spending time with him, but the god had never actively sought out his company before. “Of course.” He replied slowly. “I’ve scheduled out some training until about 10:00 in the morning however….after 10:30 I’m free though.” He could readjust his schedule if he had to, but Steve always trained and worked out for several hours every day, not that he needed it. Tony swore up and down it was because he had too much energy when they didn’t have someone to fight. Part of him believed it, the other part putting it off to the hard schedule and exertion of having been in the army.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games