Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s words. “I know, but that’s pretty much been done in private so far. I don’t know….doing something like this in public just feels different….” He shrugged. Turning towards his lover when he continued, mentioning that they were mates, he tilted his head. Slowly reaching out and running a hand through Loki’s hair, he hummed. “Have you ever wanted to be married Lo?” he asked thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 pm
MDaylus

"I understand that." Loki finally conceded when the man said that going out in public made doing things for the house seem more couple like. Looking up when the man moved towards him, leaning into the hand that brushed through his hair. "yes, yes I have." Loki answered with a sigh. "I do not expect that from you Tony." Loki stated quickly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the way Loki leaned into his touch, loving the sight. Hearing Loki’s response, his eyes softened and he shook his head. “Don’t worry babe.” He said gently. “Honestly…..I think I could see myself being married to you one day.” He said softly, voice barely above a whisper, a little timid at the idea. It was something so foreign and strange to him. In general he tended to have problems with the whole concept of marriage, but he was being honest about seeing it with Loki. “Not right now……I can’t right now…..but perhaps one day, if you still want it.” He finished, fingers never stopping their movements through Loki’s hair.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man told him not to worry but he could see himself marrying him one day. He liked that thought but he knew it would not happen anytime soon and maybe never depending on what happened when he finally told Tony. "I do not expect you to Tony honestly, but I appreciate it." Loki stated bringing his hand up to cover Tony's.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could see the thoughts running through Loki’s eyes. And was there a hint of hesitation, perhaps worry? That wasn’t the emotions he had been looking for. Being pulled from his thoughts as Loki’s hand covered his, he gave a small smile. “How often do I do exactly what you expect me to?” he asked lightly before leaning down and kissing his forehead softly. “I love you Loki, and I honestly do like the idea.” He said softly. “I like the idea of calling you husband, of you being Loki Stark, if you want my name. And I think that it is a definite possibility in our future if everything goes smoothly.” He said, slowly crouching in front of Loki, hand moving from Loki’s hair, holding the one that had been placed over it. “You are the first and only person that I don’t mind the idea of sharing my life with in that way. Even with Pepper I was certain I’d never tale that step. And this isn’t the only time I’ve thought of this…..so don’t think that you’re somehow coercing me or that I really don’t like the idea.” He said seriously. Ever since Thor asked about how serious their relationship was, Tony had considered where they’d end up going in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
MDaylus

"Never." Loki smiled when Tony asked how often he did what he expected of him. He lifted his head after Tony had kissed his forehead giving the man a slight smile. Listening to the man say that he honestly did like the idea of marrying him and calling him Loki Stark had the god speechless. He loved the way the name sounded never having cared for either last name of his fathers. "Smooth has not come by us often." Loki murmured softly. Green eyes shown with moisture as Tony crouched in front of him and continued telling him about how he was the first and only person he had considered doing such with. "I will not think I am coercing you, it just seems too god to be real." Loki stated. "I had given up such thoughts in Asgard unless Odin arranged a marriage for political gain and even then I knew it would be a loveless one." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, shaking his head. “I count smooth as getting us there in one piece, or at least in pieces that can be put together again.” He smirked. He saw the look on Loki’s face as he spoke, how happy it seemed to make him, and he squeezed the god’s hand gently. It was nice to know he hadn’t screwed this up so far. “I understand, I just wanted to know how you felt, and to show you that I really do like the idea…..I’m just not ready quite yet. If you can wait for me, I think we may reach that point.” He said gently, kissing Loki’s hand softly, eyes never leaving Loki’s.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:10 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony said that he counted smooth as them getting through in one piece or at least pieces that could be put back together. Smiling as the man squeezed his hand and told him that he understood. "I can accept that you are not ready yet when I never expected such things." Loki stated. "I can wait, I would wait forever for you." Loki continued smiling even brighter. "Now stop this nonsense before you make me cry, let us dress, go down to breakfast and find our sheets." Loki huffed still smiling. He stood when Tony released his hand and moved to dress.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony returned Loki’s smile, kissing his hand again as the expression grew even brighter. That’s what he liked seeing, and it reassured him that Loki really didn’t hold his hesitancy with marriage against him. They practically were married already, but Tony just couldn’t put that label on them, not right now. Chuckling when Loki told him to stop this, he nodded. “Whatever you want babe.” He smiled, standing again, reaching out to brush his cheek gently, Tony turned and headed for his clothes, layering himself up in inexpensive, generic clothing so he could slip by unnoticed when they left the tower.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into the hand that brushed his cheek but moved to get his clothes when Tony did. Dressing similarly to tony his knew they did not wish to attract attention. When they were done loki picked up Mischief and headed for the main room. "Good morning." he greeted upon seeing Natasha and Clint sitting together sipping coffee. Natasha waved to him but finished her conversation, loki smiled and moved to feed Mischief who mewed happily.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony trailed after Loki as they left, fidgeting with his clothes until he was comfortable. Not even bothering to greet anyone when they entered the room, he made a beeline for the coffee machine. Making himself some overly sweetened, double shot latte or other, Tony hummed contentedly to himself and moved to sit beside Bruce who only gave his choice in beverage a questioning and accusatory look. This started a rather light hearted debate on coffee vs. tea and the various benefits and harms of caffeine and sugar. Steve seemed half asleep on his feet as he cooked, ignoring everyone else, staring into some middle distance not really paying more attention than needed to what he was doing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki let Mischief be and moved into the kitchen to explore what Steve was doing. He was mildly amused by the fact that the man did not seem remotely awake yet. Hearing Bruce and Tony start a discussion over tea and coffee amused him greatly. "Good morning Steve, do you need assistance or perhaps a cup of coffee?" Loki questioned the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve blinked and shook his head clear, when Loki was suddenly speaking to him. Smiling slightly, he shook his head. “Thank you, but coffee doesn’t help me. Caffeine and alcohol have no effect on me.” He said lightly. The super soldier serum was a double edged sword when it came to food and medicine it seemed. “If you could cut up some of the fruit and one of the melons, I would appreciate it though.” He said, nodding at the bowl fill of fruit on the counter. He always tried to coerce the team into eating more fruits and vegetables, it worked on some, but not as much on others.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Steve shook his head clear. "Perhaps then you need to find another solution to help yourself wake up." Loki suggested. He nodded when the man asked if he could cut up the fruit and melon. Moving to pull out a cutting board and a knife he set to doing as Steve asked munching on some fruit as he cut it. "Finished." Loki stated snatching another piece after he had cut it all up. He enjoyed helping Steve cook while everyone else did their own thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled slightly at Loki’s words. “I did at one point. Gunfire and explosions do wonders for waking a man up…..unfortunately those aren’t things to hope for and nothing quite sizes up after that.” He joked dryly. Looking back at Loki when he announced that he was finished, he thanked him before tilting his head slightly. “Why do you always come to help me when I’m cooking? You know you don’t have to.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games