Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:09 pm
MDaylus

Clint's mouth hung open when the man confirmed that he had essentially gotten married. He couldn't believe that Tony Stark, the world's biggest playboy had 'settled' down. "Has hell frozen over, jesus the next thing you'll tell me is that your having kids." Clint exclaimed exasperated. Loki grew a little on edge with Clint's words casting a slight glance at Bruce. His attention was drawn quickly when Tony scratched at his mark. Giving the man's hand a squeeze he sent comfort through the bond before shaking his head when the man looked to him to see if there was anything else.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony huffed at Clint’s words. “It’s not like this is all that huge. I went steady with Pepper for months.” He complained. He didn’t even touch the idea of kids, that was still a point of tension between Loki and him, even if they hadn’t directly addressed. He could feel the tension in Loki spike and he sighed. Leaning into Loki as the god sent comfort to him and squeezed his hand, Tony pressed his mind to Loki’s, unsure of what exactly had disturbed Loki, but wanting him to know he was alright. “And if you want to be annoying about this, then why the hell haven’t you and Natasha gotten engaged at least? It’s not like either of you ever has plans to break up.” He pointed out.

Bruce frowned slightly at Clint’s words, jaw tightening a little. Meeting Loki’s eyes when he looked to him, his frown grew a little more, how many opportunities did Loki need to tell Tony? He was about to shout out the news himself if he had to. He didn’t say anything though and didn’t really react until Tony shot back at Clint. “Tony…..that is none of our business.” He said, giving the genius a look when he tried to protest, making Tony grumble and pout, hiding himself behind the rim of his coffee mug.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:03 pm
MDaylus

"Yeah but you never married her." Clint argued. "I'm not trying to be annoying i'm just surprised and besides we can't when working with under Shield. Its there policy, marriage is public record anyone could use us against each other if they found out." Clint said with a shrug.

Loki saw the frown Bruce gave him and he buried the guilt that came with the look as he felt Tony's mind press against him. He assured the man that he was alright but didn't elaborate on what had bothered him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Clint’s excuse. “Like the two of you follow every rule SHIELD lays out….besides, SHIELD wouldn’t do anything to you two, your favorites there, you could probably threaten to leave and they’d hand over anything you wanted.” Tony said slowly, finishing his breakfast, before he leaned back in his seat and draped his arm over the back of Loki’s chair. Sighing, he ran a hand over his face as he calmed himself down. “And honestly I wasn’t going to be able to keep up the playboy life for long anyway.” He added. He had been growing tired, finding no pleasure in being a playboy before Loki. He was getting older, and every day brought him close to death. He needed to take it a little easier, needed to find things to continue on for.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:27 pm
MDaylus

"We follow the ones designed to keep us safe." Clint frowned. "Besides were not all Tony Stark and can get away with everything, there are plenty of other good agents." Clint continued. He let the subject drop there when Tony leaned back. Natasha nodded at the man's words having seen Tony's playboy ways up close when she worked uncover recruiting him. It hadn't been pretty, only the Avengers and Loki had really saved him. Mostly Loki since he had brought the need for the fight and then with the relationship. "Well, I guess all thats left to say is tell us when and we'll be at the press release. No need for the two of you to stand on your own when we support it."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at Clint’s reply, but didn’t say anything when the archer seemed to drop the topic. He just wanted the two of them to suck it up and settle down a little. They had a relationship that ran deeper and longer than any of the other Avengers. Blinking at the idea of the others being at the press release, he frowned slightly. “None of you have to do that.” He said slowly. Tony didn’t even want Loki out there for most of the press release. He wanted the god hidden away until it came time for a photo opportunity and then they’d leave. Tony was well aware of how the press worked and was used to dealing with them. Between his company, his life as Iron Man and pretty much being the spokesperson for the Avengers, he was used to tackling the media head on by himself.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm
MDaylus

"We know we don't have to do it Tony, but we want to. Were a team and we stand with each other. Besides its not often I get to go play body guard and piss Fury off at the same time. We so can not tell him." Clint smirked.

Loki laughed at Clint's antics. 'They are your family, they will protect you. They love you.' Loki reminded the man. "I do not see a reason why they should not come if you are already having Thor with us." Loki stated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s frown didn’t lessen as Clint spoke. Though the image of Loki’s face when the announcement was made was a pleasant one, he really wasn’t a fan of letting anyone else be there. He wanted people out of the line of fire as much as possible. For all his narcissism and self-centeredness, he really would die for these people. Though the press was nothing much to fear, he didn’t want them struggling with anything he could help with. Why else would he invite these people into his tower, into his home? His protests died on his lips however as Loki spoke through the bond before speaking to the group. Staring at his lover for a long moment as he struggled with this, he looked to Steve and Bruce, hoping for support from them, but it was obvious they were with Clint and Loki on this. Sighing, he shook his head. “Fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you this was a bad idea.” He said slowly, clearly not liking this. Tony had always been careful about helping everyone with the media. Whenever someone got too close to someone’s identity, began digging around too much or making one of the team look bad, Tony had always done something. Pay off reporters, block or lay down misleading information, even cause scandals and news of his own to distract the world, he’d done it all. He may have told them that he did it, but he knew all of them at least had an idea of a few instances.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 pm
MDaylus

"Yeah, yeah fair warning and all that. Besides its not the actual press conference i'm worried about its after it. Like one to two days after when the news has spread." Clint shook his head. "I recommend we either do it like tomorrow so we have Halloween to settle the crowd or after we've moved to the mansion. If we do it in the middle of the move were leaving the two of you too open." Clint continued his brain already running through scenarios.

'It will be alright.' Loki soothed when Tony begrudgingly conceded defeat to all of them being at the conference.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just turned to hide his face against Loki’s shoulder for a moment when the god soothed him. ‘I was just trying to keep them out of this….this isn’t their problem.’ He murmured across the bond. Turning his head back to the others as Clint spoke, he shook his head. “I highly doubt there will be too many problems beyond the paparazzi trying to snag pictures of Loki and I as always. Mostly it’ll be articles about the scandal of me dating him for various reasons….all of the nut jobs that would even think about bothering anyone else in our position won’t come near us…..” he said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:31 am
MDaylus

Loki turned to Tony when the man hid his face against his shoulder. 'I know you are but they are your family they want to help you, they want to help us.' Loki consoled the man.

"You don't think your female fans will go crazy over this. I mean that reporter knew that you were probably dating Loki and she still tried to kiss you. It didn't end well for her but thats not the point." Clint argued.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just pressed closer to Loki at his words. He knew that they wanted to help jut as much as he wanted to shield them from all of this. Listening to Clint, he snorted. "That woman has already released an article about my sexuality, a rather scathing article at that. People know already, and it is known that I'm dating a man....I think they've had plenty of time to act if they were going to." He said slowly. "If anything it will be a turn off for some of the women...though I may get a new crowd of fanboys to replace them." He said slowly, frowning. "I'm more concerned about any legal actions the government may try against Loki. You know people already are wary of Thor being here...more aliens popping up..." He trailed off at the thought. Thor was hard to dislike, had proven himself a hero several times over, and was well remembered by the legends, Loki would have more problems.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm
MDaylus

Clint chuckled when Tony argued that the one reporter had already done a scathing article about him. "Well at least she didn't press charges for assault." Clint stated. He had had a bit of trouble making sure that the woman wasn't going to reveal Loki's blue existence he was still worried she would be able to connect the two beings but they would come to that if it came to it. "Man you already had fan boys they just weren't open about it, now they will be." Clint continued. Loki frowned at the conversation topic he didn't like the reporter whom had kissed Tony. He wanted to see her again and really deliver the message home that Tony was his. He knew however that Tony would not be pleased with that.

"Legal action, on what basis?" Loki questioned. "You have already proved that I was coerced into the attack on New York." Loki frowned more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum at the mention of pressing charges. She never would have, knowing that she would have the full force of Tony’s legal team against her. Smirking at the idea of having preexisting fanboys, he shrugged. “Perhaps. It’ll be interesting to see how things unfold.” He said slowly, hand moving to rest on Loki’s thigh, massaging it gently as he sensed Loki’s annoyance. Looking to his lover as he spoke, Tony shook his head. “The world isn’t a big fan of having aliens walking about on Earth. Anything that is unknown, they have problems with. There were some calls right after Thor’s presence was made known to kick him off Earth, not that there is much they could actually do to keep him off, but it was the idea that they were after…..” he explained. “Humans have even gone after other humans because of misunderstandings. There are a growing number of mutants….humans with powers and abilities that they have due to genetic abnormalities.” He added, hoping to help Loki understand and not feel quite so attacked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit as Tony massaged his thigh as he grew agitated about the woman. When Tony explained that Midgardians were not a big fan about having other realms on their realm. "They do not have to do much to learn about us I am willing to open myself up for questions if they wish to learn about Asgard." Loki offered with Clint and Natasha shook their heads quickly and Loki grew confused. "What does that have to do with them putting charges against me?" Loki questioned.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games