Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 am
MDaylus

Loki looked curiously at Tony as the man pulled out his phone. "Why I think I like the thought of that. I would be quite willing to help you in this." Loki stated summoning his own phone and quickly snapping a picture of the garage and sending it to Clint. He had figured out how to use the phone pretty quickly after Tony had given it to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned when Loki agreed to help him out. He loved it when the god helped him get in trouble. It hadn’t occurred as often as he had thought it would, but he also felt like Loki was still desperately trying to impress the others half the time and behaved accordingly. Following Loki, Tony snapped photos of two cars and sent them along with a question of which to drive, quickly followed by his decision. Opening the passenger door of a rather plain looking beige sedan for Loki, Tony waited for him to get in before going to the driver’s seat. This was a car he’d bought for Bruce, but sense the doctor rarely went out on his own, Tony had taken to using it when he wanted to remain unnoticed. He hated the look outside, it was nowhere near his style, but inside was just as luxurious and expensive as anything else Tony bought. Leaning over to the god, Tony gave him a quick peck on the lips, snapping a picture as he did so and sending it off to Clint.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled as he watched Tony snap a picture of two cars before making his decision and sending that to Clint too.Slipping into the car when Tony opened the door for him he smiled. He couldn't help but laugh more when Tony snapped a picture as he kissed him and sent it off to Clint. "Where to?" Loki questioned when he had finished laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a pleased little hum as Loki laughed, seeming to enjoy their little game. Tony was pulling out of the garage when Loki questioned him. “Sheets first.” He said lightly. “There shouldn’t be too many people in the store at this time, so might as well get that out of the way….then we’ll drop by Pepper’s office. And if we have some time left….I think I’ll take you out on a date.” He smirked, looking over to Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said that they were going to do the sheets first. He was pleased to also learn that there would not be too many people in the shop. After that they would go see Pepper and discuss their plan of attack for the media. He nodded in understanding but looked to Tony when the man mentioned that if they had time he would take him on a date. "I do recall you owing one to me." Loki smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Loki's response. "Still keeping track huh?" He teased. Pleased when no cars seemed to follow them from the tower, he relaxed a little. "I think a nice day in Central park would do well. Have you ever been ice skating? One of the rinks should have just opened." He said lightly, mind going over what they could do. With as much as he liked spoiling Loki and pulling out all the stops, simple seemed to work a lot better for them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:32 pm
MDaylus

"Who will if I do not?" Loki questioned with a smirk as Tony teased him. "I do not think I have been to Central Park yet but it is said to be the biggest park in New York." Loki stated. "When I was a child and winter came I would play on the ice of the lake." he shrugged. He had never been truly ice skating however. Thor had never wanted to stay on the ice too long claiming to get too cold where Loki had not minded it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That it is.” Tony nodded, always eager when Loki was trying to learn or testing new knowledge. Hearing Loki admit that he’d played on the ice on a lake back on Asgard, he smiled. “I’m not the best in the world, but I should be able to teach you. I have a feeling you’ll be better than me in no time.” He said lightly. Loki was always so graceful and careful, Tony impatient and hurried nature made him clumsy in many things, though he liked to cover that up as much as possible. “And it will be nice and cool at the rink, so you should be comfortable there.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man admitted that he was not the best in the world but he should be able to teach him to ice skate. "I would like that." the god admitted. He much liked the idea of Tony teaching him something again. The thought of the ice rink being cold helped the thought too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the agreement. Hopefully Loki would enjoy it. Doing something that one had never done before and wasn’t necessarily instantly good at could be bad for the mood, but he also knew how much Loki liked learning and liked a challenge. Reaching out for Loki’s hand, Tony took it and moved it to rest against his leg, holding it gently. “Can you keep a secret babe?” he asked lightly, focusing his attention on the taxis that seemed determined to crash into one another around them.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 am
MDaylus

Loki moved his hand into Tony's when the man reached out for it and moved to rest it against his leg. "You know I can." Loki stated when Tony asked if he could keep a secret. He was curious as to what sort of secret Tony could have.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed, cursing to himself at another car before he spoke again. “I’ve been working on a surprise for Bruce.” He admitted softly, smiling at Loki for a moment. “I’ve been talking to Betty Ross, his girl, even if he won’t admit it….She’s coming tomorrow night so she can be here for Halloween, and perhaps longer depending on how things go.” He explained, smiling softly to himself. He knew how much Bruce missed Betty, how much he loved her and hated being unable to be around her. And the doctor had been growing increasingly edgy recently. Tony figured it was a combination of the party, which was not Bruce’s favorite idea in the world, and the move, which was a little stressful.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked quite curious when Tony said he was working on a surprise for Bruce. Hearing the man was bringing Betty to the tower for Halloween. "I hope it goes well." Loki stated. He hoped having the woman around would help ease Bruce's irritation with him. Or at least distract the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I think it will.” Tony said slowly. “He’s been stressed, and I know she does a lot to calm him. He might try to strangle me at first, but he needs to be around her.” He said softly. Fingers running over Loki’s hand gently, he shook his head. “I don’t know what has been wrong with him lately. But I know he’s been lonely…..now if I can just find a girlfriend for Steve…..” he frowned.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt guilty for Bruce's stress. He knew he had put a lot on the man when he had asked him to help him take care of the baby and himself. Loki looked up to tony again when the man rubbed his hand. "Perhaps a new project, or that everyone besides Steve and himself have someone." Loki suggested. "I will work on Steve tomorrow." Loki assured.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games