Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki’s offer and chuckled again. “No babe…I was joking.” He smiled. “Would I like to be taller, sure, but then I’d have no clothes, all my armors would be useless. Even my lab is tailored to my height.” He said lightly. When they reached the car, he slowly opened the trunk and began to put all the bags inside. Listening to Loki talk about Jotunheim, he hummed. “That’s interesting…..I wonder what it is exactly.” He said slowly,  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki seemed a bit confused when Tony laughed once more but when the man explained that he had been joking. "You could buy new clothes and goodness knows they are still doing remodels at the mansion I am sure it would not be that hard to fix but I understand." Loki chuckled. He put bags into the trunk when Tony had opened it. "I think it is my magic recognizing where it was born and first used." he explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly moving to open the car door for Loki again, Tony waited for the god before getting in himself. He smiled at the idea of the mansion still being remodeled. It was a labor of love at this point. When everything was finalized, everyone would have everything they wanted or needed. Humming in interest at Loki’s explanation, he thought over the information for a moment. “That’s an interesting idea. Could your magic honestly react like that?” he asked slowly. He was always curious about magic, but also worried that he was asking stupid questions, his knowledge so far behind the concepts he was trying to understand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved back into the car when Tony opened the door for him smiling at the man as he joined him. "I do not know." Loki admitted when Tony asked if his magic could honestly react in such a way. He knew very little about Jotun magic, only that it was based around ice. "Are we to go see Pepper now?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s response. Yet another reason for them to visit Jotunheim at some point. When Loki asked about Pepper, he nodded. “Yeah. We’re going to see her.” He said lightly, starting the car and pulling out into traffic. “Man, is she going to love us after this mess…” he chuckled. “But it will cause her less stress in the long run, hopefully she’ll see that and not chew me out too badly.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony confirmed that they were heading towards Pepper. "She will understand, I have yet to see her now. Besides she supports us. It will turn out fine." Loki assured the man. He knew Pepper would stress over it but once it was done she would be fine. Happy even that she now didn't need to cover for them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “I know…but she hasn’t had the opportunity to chew me out recently, I’m sure she’s just dying for an excuse.” He said lightly. “So how would you like to be introduced to the world? Simply as a Prince of Asgard, or shall we include your godly status into it?” he asked with a smirk. The media would find all of his titles quickly, but how Loki portrayed himself at the press conference would be an important part of how he’d continued to be portrayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:28 am
MDaylus

"I am sure you will endure her chewing you out with grace." Loki chuckled. When the man asked how he would like to be introduced to the world he frowned. "What way do you think will go over best?" he questioned still slightly worried about being banished from Midgard.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes as Loki chuckled, grumbling to himself about it. Sighing when he practically felt Loki frown beside him, he reached over and patted his leg comfortingly. “I think we should do what you want to do. If you are comfortable and confident, they will see it and remember that, and it will be fine.” He promised. “We have to introduce you as a Prince of Asgard at least. It will give you credibility, a firm connection with Thor, and you’ll be seen as an ally since people know Asgard is friendly more or less.” He said slowly. “Anything more than that is up to you babe. Though I will say owning up to and admitting your downfalls helps to keep them from trying to use them against you too much. I’m a sloppy drunk and a jerk to a lot of people, I admit it and it keeps it from being a weapon they can use against me. They’ve been trying to use my sexuality against me ever since I revealed it to that reporter, but owning up to it keeps them from turning it really nasty.” He added, glancing at his lover.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight reassuring smile to Tony when the man reached out and patted his leg. He listened to Tony as the man explained that they could do what they wanted the point was to be comfortable and confident. "You mean owning up to my part in the attack on New York?" Loki questioned. "Or that I have magic and can bear children, all of which I recall have been translated into Midgard's tales. Or perhaps most of all that I am a liar? Which of these would be what they would use against me?" Loki continued running a hand through his hair. It all seemed like alot, telling others he didn't know about himself so they wouldn't use it against him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “We won’t mention the attack unless directly asked…and that shouldn’t happen for a while if at all.” He said slowly. “But magic is probably a good place to start. The other things we can address later. We’ll have to sit down and do an interview in a few months probably. Pepper will make sure it’s someone we can trust, someone who won’t be out to attack us.” He said slowly. An exclusive interview with Tony Stark and his lover, a Prince of Asgard, would be the scoop of the century, no one would dare screw that up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said they wouldn't mention the attack unless asked and they were hoping won't happen. He nodded again when Tony said that telling people about his magic was a good place to start. He didn't know how he felt about that know Midgard had not liked his magic before even when they had their own. "An interview sounds much easier than this." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile. “I know. And it really is, but we have to do the press conference first.” He said lightly. “After this, then we can keep to almost exclusive interviews unless something big needs to be addressed.” He promised. He knew how to work the media, he’d make sure Loki looked good, make sure that he’d have it easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed when Tony confirmed that it was easier to do an interview but they had to do the press release first. "At least they will not have enough time to research me and ask all the weird questions yet." he tried to look at the good side. "Alright..." he stated sitting back in his seat.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod. “They shouldn’t be able to, no. But I wasn’t going to give them an opportunity anyway. You’re only going to be out there long enough to give a statement and then we’ll wrap it up….” He said, slowly resting a hand on Loki’s leg again, trying to comfort and reassure him. “I know how to work the media babe…you just gotta trust that I’m not going to let them hurt you.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games