Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Guild

Back to Guilds

make friends, win prizes, get free stuff 

Tags: friends, gold, anime, angelic, angel 

Reply Angelic Guild
How to get rich in Gaia, Fast, Swift and Quick! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  zOMG!!! Herald of CHAAOOOOSS!
  Games: Puzzles, Fishing etc.. Classy!
  Yiii haaa I'mah Booty GRaabin' everyday
  Vending, Trading, Gaia Exchange etc...
  Leeching, Scamming, Hacking *evil grin. BWAHAHAHAHA.
View Results

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:36 pm
l ZZZ l
You know what's interesting...someone actually made 500k from towns by picking up trash and selling them. emotion_awesome

If you have that kind of time to spend, absolutely, it can be done. The aphorism "time equals money" is very true. Is it worth your time to trawl Towns and pick up trash to sell? Is the amount of money you make off the trash worth the time, or would you rather be hanging out on the forums instead?

It's a choice, and there's no wrong choice. It really depends on what you prefer to be doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 pm
Shadow Lord Kyouya
l ZZZ l
You know what's interesting...someone actually made 500k from towns by picking up trash and selling them. emotion_awesome

If you have that kind of time to spend, absolutely, it can be done. The aphorism "time equals money" is very true. Is it worth your time to trawl Towns and pick up trash to sell? Is the amount of money you make off the trash worth the time, or would you rather be hanging out on the forums instead?

It's a choice, and there's no wrong choice. It really depends on what you prefer to be doing.

Ootori...you're really in character.

Anyways, I already know that. I just simply thought it was interesting to see someone could make that much from towns. And it actually didn't seem to take her that long. I think she mentioned 1 or 2 days. For 500k...I think it's pretty good.

But I'll have to say, there are other ways that are much more effective to make gold on gaia, I believe.

l ZZZ l
Crew

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 pm
l ZZZ l
Ootori...you're really in character.

Anyways, I already know that. I just simply thought it was interesting to see someone could make that much from towns. And it actually didn't seem to take her that long. I think she mentioned 1 or 2 days. For 500k...I think it's pretty good.

But I'll have to say, there are other ways that are much more effective to make gold on gaia, I believe.

Heh. Thanks.

A serious question -- what ways do you think are most effective? Speaking briefly OOC, I'm a much older Gaia member than my profile would indicate. I've been around a lot longer than two weeks. I tend to stick to what I know and have good investments for, which is the Marketplace. I haven't explored other options much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 pm
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Heh. Thanks.

A serious question -- what ways do you think are most effective? Speaking briefly OOC, I'm a much older Gaia member than my profile would indicate. I've been around a lot longer than two weeks. I tend to stick to what I know and have good investments for, which is the Marketplace. I haven't explored other options much.

Hmm....

I think what you're doing is good. Others have mention the other options such as booty grabbing, vending, and zOMGing. There's also selling art if you're really good at it, it could cost up to 1 mill. And then there's also gambling...that is if your luck is good.

Hmm...as for the most effective and reliable one, I think I would say booty grabbing and vending.

Booty Grabbing

you could make +2k in 1 minute, +120k in 1 hour, +2880000g in 1 day (but this is just an unrealistic calculation b/c people need to eat, sleep, do normal life stuff, etc). I'm just saying if you have dedication, this is the possible amount someone could make.

Hmm...after researching online there seems to be a 150k cap per day. So this might not be possible then (*cough mules cough*). I haven't booty grab for so long, I don't know what's happening for it. But still 150k for 75 minutes is pretty good.

Vending

Amount earn varies, time take to earn things varies, but it has been clearly shown that vending works seeing how many "rich" gaians are venders. *cough kyoko-chan cough*

zOMGing

Something called smeb or smob. Smob usually takes 15 minutes per run (that is if you have a good crew). 50k a day before nerf (3 runs which is about 45 minute to 1 hour). But with donor status (have to buy something worth 250GC+ [ie; monthly collectable letter]) raises the cap from 50k to 160k per day for 30 days.

So...just saying 50k for 45 minutes. Good, but not good enough as Booty Grab. But it's more fun in my opinion.

Anyways phew...if I have to choose one to get rich I would probably go with vending, but since I'm not in the urge of getting money and I find it boring, I decided not to do so.

l ZZZ l
Crew

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm
l ZZZ l

Thank you, that was very thorough. I suspect the reason I haven't spent much time on the games is that I primarily visit Gaia on my iPad. No Flash, no games. I haven't played zOMG in years; the interface was not intuitive and it seemed to crash a lot. I assume it's improved quite a bit since then.

What kind of investment does it take to become a functional zOMG player?

Regarding getting money *wry grin* this particular avatar has very expensive tastes. Big surprise, right? The killer is the Case of Pietro, because neither of the other two cosplay avatars I have (Tseng and Reno from FFVII) will share theirs. *facepalm* And my main is demanding a certain Flame Alchemist's set for Gaia Halloween this year. *double facepalm*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm
Shadow Lord Kyouya

Thank you, that was very thorough. I suspect the reason I haven't spent much time on the games is that I primarily visit Gaia on my iPad. No Flash, no games. I haven't played zOMG in years; the interface was not intuitive and it seemed to crash a lot. I assume it's improved quite a bit since then.

What kind of investment does it take to become a functional zOMG player?

Regarding getting money *wry grin* this particular avatar has very expensive tastes. Big surprise, right? The killer is the Case of Pietro, because neither of the other two cosplay avatars I have (Tseng and Reno from FFVII) will share theirs. *facepalm* And my main is demanding a certain Flame Alchemist's set for Gaia Halloween this year. *double facepalm*

eh...improvement in zOMG? No, well...maybe yes, in your case. There's a few more stuff implemented in zOMG from the past years, but if you're really wondering if zOMG improve then no. And it'll probably never will be since all the staff has been fired or I think at least 1 of them is remaining..., but still there won't be any update in zOMG.

Investment to become a functional zOMG player? Whaaaat...? Umm...first thing would be to get a laptop or desktop and go play?

But really it's probably not worth it in your case unless you want to just have fun and crew with others. Why do I say that? B/c since you haven't played for years. I'm assuming your cl isn't 10 yet? People tend to crew with others who have at least a cl 10 or above, also with good tc, and have good rings for the task. Without a crew, you can't really smeb/smob/dms.

Plus you have to know how to find good crews, and most really good ones are just friends of friends. If the crew sux, just doing one run of smob could take an hour or more and even fail.

You want to get money, stick to vend. And case of peitro is 1 mill (there was one even for 800k). Not too bad. You'll get it pretty fast with vending I believe or even booty grabbing. It's one of my favorite item btw. :]

l ZZZ l
Crew

Victory Sweet Victory

Partying Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm
Hey guys, I was invited and I just joined the guild redface Newbie here hehe.
I usually get rich by vending. I do it every day or every other day and I make hundreds of thousands to millions every time I do. It really works for me, if you guys need help or tips on how to vend, feel free to ask me. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 pm
Victory Sweet Victory
I usually get rich by vending. I do it every day or every other day and I make hundreds of thousands to millions every time I do. It really works for me, if you guys need help or tips on how to vend, feel free to ask me. emotion_yatta

Hello,

One thing I'm always curious. Do you guys hold these secret meetings saying "hey guys, let's all buy this item and inflate it"? I need to know where these such meetings are held. emotion_awesome

And Welcome btw.

l ZZZ l
Crew

Victory Sweet Victory

Partying Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
l ZZZ l
Victory Sweet Victory

Hello,

One thing I'm always curious. Do you guys hold these secret meetings saying "hey guys, let's all buy this item and inflate it"? I need to know where these such meetings are held. emotion_awesome

And Welcome btw.

Oh hi, thanks. smile
Lol no. We don't, or at least I don't. I go to a certain page in the marketplace to scope out good deals and mispriced items very quickly, but I use to be in this semi-large guild a while ago and I was the Vice Captain of it and my friend, the captain, made a little forum mentioning how to hoard and inflate items and such. I never really paid any mind to them because I thought I would be guaranteed to lose gold from that technique sweatdrop So I mostly stuck to vending and exchanging.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 pm
l ZZZ l

Well the things my internet is laggy. Also, My flash player randomly crashes whenever I try to open new windows. It's boring too. stare  

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:45 am
Victory Sweet Victory

☪Hi, I didnt thought you would accept lol,anyways welcome I seen you in the vend,your name reminds me of rigs xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:40 am
l ZZZ l

But really it's probably not worth it in your case unless you want to just have fun and crew with others. Why do I say that? B/c since you haven't played for years. I'm assuming your cl isn't 10 yet? People tend to crew with others who have at least a cl 10 or above, also with good tc, and have good rings for the task. Without a crew, you can't really smeb/smob/dms.

Plus you have to know how to find good crews, and most really good ones are just friends of friends. If the crew sux, just doing one run of smob could take an hour or more and even fail.

You want to get money, stick to vend. And case of peitro is 1 mill (there was one even for 800k). Not too bad. You'll get it pretty fast with vending I believe or even booty grabbing. It's one of my favorite item btw. :]

*nodsnods* No, I wasn't looking at it for money's sake, I was wondering about just playing for fun. It's one of the reasons I avoid most MMOs -- it takes so long to be functional that it's like having a part-time job.

I'm not at all worried about picking up the Case -- I certainly have enough items to sell for it, but I'm trying to knock off achievements along the way. (Kyouya *should* have all the Marketplace achievements ... that's his gig.) It is a very cool item.  

Ootori_K

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Tsundere_Aisha_Clanclan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm
I've been on Gaia for a few years now on other accounts, and here's what I do for gold.

Originally I played the games like Jigsaw, but then Booty Grab came out. It turned out to be much more profitable but time consuming, because we had to sift and search through pages and pages of a single thread just to find one glowing tank.

Then zOMG came out, and I tried that... I averaged about 30k a night with that, and my computer lagged through it. Definitely was not worth the problems that it caused me and my "teammates" of the night.

I've done vending, but honestly I'm just not that good with it. When I buy expensive items, it's to keep rather than to sell. If I end up with multiples of it, then I consider selling, but only then.

As for Gaia Cash, I know it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but the freebies you get from the cash tree and the videos and surveys that actually work can add up. It's a free way to get some, but what you can make in a day is limited. It takes some time.

So now, I'm back to my old friend Booty Grab. Tried and true, it works best for me (but not necessarily for everyone). What usually helps is to keep refreshing the Aquarium forums, and going for tanks with fish that you know will put out a lot of gold (ex, Airsharks). By doing the refresh trick, you end up with glows on the first page, and it eliminates the annoyance of having to search every single page of a thread for a decent tank with a good payout.

Similarly, if you put together a good tank and make sure to advertise when it glows, you can profit as well. However much players catch from your fish, you will get back. Smaller amounts, but if you get a lot of players it could add up too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:04 pm
Densire
Victory Sweet Victory

☪Hi, I didnt thought you would accept lol,anyways welcome I seen you in the vend,your name reminds me of rigs xd

xp thank you. I feel quite welcomed here it took me a minute or so to join, sorry about that sweatdrop but so far I like it, you guys are nice. emotion_c8
hehe I kinda like rigs, they're sort of addicting  

Victory Sweet Victory

Partying Sex Symbol

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:50 pm
Victory Sweet Victory
Densire
Victory Sweet Victory

xp thank you. I feel quite welcomed here it took me a minute or so to join, sorry about that sweatdrop but so far I like it, you guys are nice. emotion_c8
hehe I kinda like rigs, they're sort of addicting
☪ Thanks for joining and yes they are xD I lost a lot playing them but also won a lot,specially that limbo rig I got a lot of good stuffs there smile

Angelic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff