Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:16 pm
I want to join!
Username: Tisiphone
Lion's Old Name: Ukweli (Truths)
Lion's New Name: Siri (Secrets)
Lion's Image: Siri
Lion's Info: (Wondering if the fungus hallucinogen could make a lioness go mad? I'd love for Siri to be an extreme religious zealot who highly believes in the spirits and wants to please them anyway possible.)

She'll come to the pride believing in spirits (I'll do an rp where one of my pilgrims from the original swamp days talks of them fondly) and wanting to know more about them she heads to swamps and finds the new pride. She's already pretty unstable and the fungus dose will wake up a kind of mental illness where she will believe she can hear spirits in her everyday. I'd like for her to breed and sacrifice every single one of her cubs because to her the spirits demand it and it must be done. She's religious to an extreme and wont stand for people talking ill of the swamps or the spirits that reside there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:18 am
Tisiphone
I want to join!
Username: Tisiphone
Lion's Old Name: Ukweli (Truths)
Lion's New Name: Siri (Secrets)
Lion's Image: Siri
Lion's Info: (Wondering if the fungus hallucinogen could make a lioness go mad? I'd love for Siri to be an extreme religious zealot who highly believes in the spirits and wants to please them anyway possible.)

She'll come to the pride believing in spirits (I'll do an rp where one of my pilgrims from the original swamp days talks of them fondly) and wanting to know more about them she heads to swamps and finds the new pride. She's already pretty unstable and the fungus dose will wake up a kind of mental illness where she will believe she can hear spirits in her everyday. I'd like for her to breed and sacrifice every single one of her cubs because to her the spirits demand it and it must be done. She's religious to an extreme and wont stand for people talking ill of the swamps or the spirits that reside there.

The fungus wouldn't cause madness on it's own, but ould potentially be a trigger that exacerbates underlying issues. That being said, while the pride is very morally gray and has some very out-there beliefs and individuals, there would be a limit to their tolerance for outright madness. If she became clearly mentally ill, the Wanaanga would likely attempt to try to find some kind of remedy, and when that didn't work, so long as she didn't become violent/dangerous to the pride, they'd try to just sort of take care of her as best they could and keep an eye on her.

Sacrificing her cubs is definitely something wouldn't go over well. Pride members are only sacrificed if they're willing adults, and in that case they would most likely be old, sick, or injured, and looking for an honorable, useful death.  

Meepfur
Captain

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:00 pm
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Lion's Name: Ndugu wa Mzazi
Lion's Image: Uncert
Lion's Info: Ndugu is the rogue born son of the murder victim Adhabu-shinda and joined the Swampies well into adulthood. While he's still settling after the move to the mountain, he feels very much at home among the Swampies but is... Well, he's a little bit awkward and naive. He'd very much want to sign on with an adventure to the swamps he first joined up in, and while he may not hold any radical beliefs, separated from the rest of the pride, he could be easy to mold and manipulate. Combined with his old blood, this could make him an ideal candidate for Siyarin, even if he likely only falls under "acceptable" coloration. While he might eventually get cold feet when he realizes what's really going on, he'd likely be terrified to ever speak up about it or try to leave. Conversely, if he was fed the right ideas, he could also be swayed to wholeheartedly agree with Siyarin. Really, it would depend heavily on just what direction roleplay/plotting took. He was probably given the Important Duty of Anakesha as a way to nudge him further into wholeheartedly accepting the beliefs of the new pride.
Desired Rank: Anakesha  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:00 pm
I want to join!
Username: Das Tor
Lion's Old Name: Kimeti
Lion's New Name: Éirí Beoga
Lion's Image: [x]
Lion's Info: The flower-loving, sweet-tempered, slow-moving son of former Swampies, Éirí left the swamps long ago as Kimeti in order to find his adult name. He took a long time, but he's finally found it after encounters with demons, sea-goers, and spirits know what else! He wasn't at all expecting what he came home to, however...

[[I think his colors are swampie enough?]]  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Hey, I was here already!
Username: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Lion's Name: Ndugu wa Mzazi
Lion's Image: Uncert
Lion's Info: Ndugu is the rogue born son of the murder victim Adhabu-shinda and joined the Swampies well into adulthood. While he's still settling after the move to the mountain, he feels very much at home among the Swampies but is... Well, he's a little bit awkward and naive. He'd very much want to sign on with an adventure to the swamps he first joined up in, and while he may not hold any radical beliefs, separated from the rest of the pride, he could be easy to mold and manipulate. Combined with his old blood, this could make him an ideal candidate for Siyarin, even if he likely only falls under "acceptable" coloration. While he might eventually get cold feet when he realizes what's really going on, he'd likely be terrified to ever speak up about it or try to leave. Conversely, if he was fed the right ideas, he could also be swayed to wholeheartedly agree with Siyarin. Really, it would depend heavily on just what direction roleplay/plotting took. He was probably given the Important Duty of Anakesha as a way to nudge him further into wholeheartedly accepting the beliefs of the new pride.
Desired Rank: Anakesha

Das Tor
I want to join!
Username: Das Tor
Lion's Old Name: Kimeti
Lion's New Name: Éirí Beoga
Lion's Image: [x]
Lion's Info: The flower-loving, sweet-tempered, slow-moving son of former Swampies, Éirí left the swamps long ago as Kimeti in order to find his adult name. He took a long time, but he's finally found it after encounters with demons, sea-goers, and spirits know what else! He wasn't at all expecting what he came home to, however...

[[I think his colors are swampie enough?]]

Both good to go! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 am
I want to join!
Username: SilverLutz
Lion's Old Name: Kōharā
Lion's New Name: Tamashī
Lion's Image: User Image
Lion's Info: Kōharā is a seer that's been wandering the rogue lands for some time. She will have a vision that brings her to the pride, ultimately that gets her paired up with my boy that's already in here. He needs some love XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:18 pm
SilverLutz
I want to join!
Username: SilverLutz
Lion's Old Name: Kōharā
Lion's New Name: Tamashī
Lion's Image: User Image
Lion's Info: Kōharā is a seer that's been wandering the rogue lands for some time. She will have a vision that brings her to the pride, ultimately that gets her paired up with my boy that's already in here. He needs some love XD

Approved! (I am so slow. orz)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm
I want to join!
Username: Safaia
Lion's Old Name: Eyu
Lion's New Name: Umuthi-phukile (broken tree)
Lion's Image:
User Image
Lion's Info: She's relatively blank, tbh. She never felt like she 'fit in' in the mountain, so she never bothered to try to find her true name and return home. Whispers of life in the swamps intrigued her, and she would get her new name after the joining process.  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 pm
Safaia
I want to join!
Username: Safaia
Lion's Old Name: Eyu
Lion's New Name: Umuthi-phukile (broken tree)
Lion's Image:
User Image
Lion's Info: She's relatively blank, tbh. She never felt like she 'fit in' in the mountain, so she never bothered to try to find her true name and return home. Whispers of life in the swamps intrigued her, and she would get her new name after the joining process.

Approved, of course! (sis says hello welcome.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:05 pm
I want to join!
Username: Meepfur
Lion's Old Name: Hiba
Lion's New Name: Ucatna (turn away from)
Lion's Image: x
Lion's Info: Pilgrim forever, should probably not be anymore. Likes what Siyarin's got going, causing her to split from her sister, who disagrees.  

Meepfur
Captain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:44 pm
I want to join!
Username: Tonberry Queen X
Lion's Old Name: Domevlo
Lion's New Name:
Lion's Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lion's Info: YOU KNOW WHO DIS ISSSSSS, just strutin' up in here like YO. With no intention of hiding who or what he is. This land is scarred. And Asali is here. And it was his favorite home. >,> Also hey kids~ IwannaplotwithyouMeep.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:38 am
Tonberry Queen X
I want to join!
Username: Tonberry Queen X
Lion's Old Name: Domevlo
Lion's New Name:
Lion's Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lion's Info: YOU KNOW WHO DIS ISSSSSS, just strutin' up in here like YO. With no intention of hiding who or what he is. This land is scarred. And Asali is here. And it was his favorite home. >,> Also hey kids~ IwannaplotwithyouMeep.

Meepfur

yesss my heart. emotion_bigheart  

Meepfur
Captain

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:23 pm
I want to join!
Username: Alpaca Chobi
Lion's Old Name: Uriel
Lion's New Name: Kilaun (Inuit for drum - paying homage to her original birth pride)
Lion's Image:
User Image

Lion's Info: Uriel was born in the pride known for drumming. During a flood her and her mother were swept far away from those lands. Uriel was separated and for a time tried to find her mother and her home only to find this a lose cause. She found a new home in the mists for a while learning what she could from the pride and their beliefs before lions started to leave so Uriel decided it was time to go too. Now she finds her self here and ready for a new life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 pm
I want to join!
Username: magnadearel
Lion's Old Name: Lerr
Lion's New Name: Lachlann
Lion's Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uncert
Lion's Info: Rogue looking for something. I feel he would be quite at home in the swamps. He does not like familiars though and looks down upon them.  

magnadearel

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm
I want to join!
Username: Anderleit
Lion's Old Name: Zuberi
Lion's New Name: Ingoma'yokulila (song of mourning)
Lion's Image:
User Image

Lion's Info: He's been a blank slate since he was rehomed to me, but he's carried a certain sense of melancholy. Figure he can reinvent himself here among the more dire swampies, so long as his colors pass the test.  
[IC] Tutaamka-jivu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff