"All our scattered memories, I will find the pieces, one by one."

Verzweiflung och Förtvivlan mit viel Betrübnis und Melankoli
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

1st Wizard Saint ~ God of The Abyss

Prisoner of The Abyss

The Celestial Dragon

Fairy Tail Guildmaster

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: "No one of real interest."
Wʜᴇʀᴇᴀʙᴏᴜᴛs: IN the center of the rubble mess that was once Fairy Tail.
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "If only I had gotten here sooner..."
Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Sᴛᴀᴛᴇ: Angry, shocked, slightly calm, irritated, stressed

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Crossing Field / Close to You
Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Mixed Memories, Bounding Through Time
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Stand Unrivaled
Cᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: New Power Awakens

Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ~ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ - Sᴡɪᴍsᴜɪᴛ
Fᴀɴᴄʏ Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ - Fᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - Mᴇssʏ Fᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ

Cᴜsᴛᴏᴍ Oᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ~ -----

Magic - Celestial Dragon Slayer / Arcana Magic / The Celestial Brush
Eyes of the Gods / Yakuma: Eighteen War Gods / Etherious Form [[Curse: Abyssus Chaus]]

Mᴀɢɪᴄ(s) Usᴇᴅ: N/A
Sᴘᴇʟʟ(s) Usᴇᴅ: N/A

Jewel Amount - 50,000,000 [Fifty Million]

"Ocean waves drift over me, I’ll keep you in my memory."

"This dream that lives within your eyes,"

"If I hadn't been caught up in the delusions of my past, I could have prevented this." a male muttered to himself, standing the middle of all the wreckage. His hair shined like a rainbow under the morning sun, the black patch looking similar to a starry night sky. He had his arms crossed, and was staring up the sky, although preventing himself from staring straight into the sun to avoid unnecessary blindness. He thought back to the day before, when he had rushed here after hearing the explosion and seeing the carnage that had lied before him. How he had acted without thinking, doing his best to save everyone despite the injuries he caused himself. He looked down at his hands, all scratched and wounded. Of course healers had come and helped those he could, but he refused their help, since he wasn't heavily injured like the others were. There was no need for this to waste their Magic on someone like him. It was then he remembered the girl who had run and started attacking him, and he couldn't blame her. Her home had just been destroyed, and he was the only person standing, so of course she had thought him to be the enemy. Although thankfully that misunderstanding had been cleared up, and he had introduced himself as the Guildmaster of the now ravaged guild. Though thankfully, he was already working on the repairs to the guild.

Thanks to the Jewel he had received from the Job he did just before these events, he would be able to pay a hefty sum to fix the guild, even if it meant he may still be in debt. "It's the least I can do..." the male muttered to himself, glaring up at the sky. His eyes switched from their normal heterchromia to the star-filled Eyes of the Gods, before switching back again. They seemed to do this whenever he was heavily stressed or irritated... and he was both right now. He uncrossed his arms, letting them fall to his sides as he clenched them into fists. Even though he was angry about this, he couldn't even begin to imagine how the older members of the guild felt. The ones that had been here for years, happy to finally have a place to call home. And then coming back to see it reduced to nothing but rubble. Some Guildmaster he was. He was sure that bloodlust and revenge were on their minds, along with a plethora of many other negative emotions. Though he would have to do his best to prevent them from taking any risky measures. "We should focus on fixing what's broken here instead of just rushing straight into battle like idiots." he said, turning his gaze from the sky and to where the entrance of the guild was once, as if waiting for someone to approach.

"I wish to see it come to life."

"A thousand blades unto the sky, reach out and link our worlds, yours and mine."

Quotes
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Let the tide rush over you, and one day I know we shall meet again, my dearly beloved."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Guild- Fairy Tail | Magic- Water Dragon Slayer | Rank- A-rank | Jewel- 100,000

☽❄ ████████████████████████████████████████████████ ❄☾

The air was still. All around not a sound to be heard. It was an unnatural silence. Stillness born from the disaster which struck the day before. Rubble and debris littered the entirety of the area where Fairy Tail once stood. The boisterous guild lay reduced to nothing but dreams and memories. Amidst the destruction could be found two of its members. Two of the lucky ones to be fortunate enough to have been away from the guild when the attack occurred. Or, perhaps, unfortunate since neither of them were able to ward off the onslaught. “We should’ve been here,” Kaya muttered for the seventieth time. Her legs carried her back and forth where she paced the ground, wearing a deep path in the wreckage and earth. “We could’ve stopped it. We SHOULD’VE stopped it.” “We didn’t know,” Kokuei said miserably. His crimson orbs scanned the remains of their guild, a saddened frown marring his features. If they had known, if they could’ve guessed, there was no question that they’d have fought to defend their friends and home. But they had no way of knowing something like this would happen. They went about their day as if it were any other. The same as their guildmates had. And look where that got them…, he sighed and closed his eyes. Flashes of what greeted them yesterday danced across his mind’s eye. The guild in ruin, people trapped beneath heavy beams and stone, their cries for echoing in the silence. Yet it was the man whom stood in the middle of it all who first caught their attention. Kaya, of course, attacked without hesitation. After an extremely short fight, they learned of his true identity. The dark-haired Exceed was wary but hopeful for their new guild master. It’d take him some time to warm up to him completely, however. The Water Dragon Slayer seemed to take an instant liking to the man, despite her current annoyance at him for taking his time going after the culprits.

The raven-haired teenager paused in her pacing to glare at a section of dilapidated wall. After meeting the new guild master, the group set to work freeing their guildmates. It took the better part of the evening, but they managed. Fortunately, healers showed up soon afterwards to tend to the wounded. They got off lucky in the end even if they didn’t feel like it. Once they knew everyone would be tended to, Kaya and Kokuei set about tracing the scents. Most of them weren’t out of place. Smells of individuals and items which they encountered on a daily basis littered the location; however, it was at that section of wall where things took an unsettling turn. “I know that smell,” the young Slayer narrowed her eyes. “It had to be her. But…” She couldn’t fathom the reason why she would’ve targeted Fairy Tail. Rosa was her friend, albeit a new one. Nothing about her indicated she was capable of this sort of act. Yet the presence of her scent, combined with the scent of the concussive devices, was irrefutable. Her nose never lied, and it pointed to the redhead as being one of the culprits, alongside an unidentified smell that wreaked of intense fire. Various emotions played across her face. How could someone do this? WHY would they do this? Feeling a tiny paw touch her shoulder, Kaya looked up into the understanding gaze of her best friend. “Let’s find her and ask her. We’re not gonna get any answers around here.” The teenager nodded, “Yeah.” Kokuei was right. Sitting around here and wallowing in the devastation wasn’t going to get them any closer to answers. “But she better hope she’s got a good reason,” she pounded a fist into her palm, “Friend or not, she’s gonna get a piece of my mind.”

Kokuei’s lips twitched with a ghost of a smile. That’s more like the Kaya he knew. “Yeah!” His excitement flared for a second before dampening once more. Their guild master told them to stay put and not go storming off. Kaya apparently realized the same. She turned to stare in the direction they’d last seen him. An expression of contemplation lit her ice blue orbs. “We can’t just sit here and do nothing,” she glanced at Kokuei. “If we want to get down to the bottom of this, then we’ve gotta find Rosa. We find her, we’ll find who’s responsible. We find them then we kick their a**es.” The Slayer didn’t care what it took. She’d find the culprits and make them pay for hurting her family. “Okay but how are we gonna do that? I mean, I could fly us outta here but I think he’d find a way to stop us…” Screwing her brows up in thought, Kaya went over the different ways they might leave. “Hmm, I think I got it. Follow my lead, okay, Ko?” “O-okay.” The little feline followed his partner through the debris, exiting by what was once the entryway. “We’re gonna go get some food. Be back in a bit,” Kaya said confidently, walking at a steady pace. She’d use the ruse to get past her guild master then have Kokuei fly them back to Balsam Town. The duo would then figure out their next move from there. First thing’s first, they needed to make it past that man.

☽❄ ████████████████████████████████████████████████ ❄☾

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
God of Hollowness

Kaya Wolf Moon
Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

The Armored Ethan soared through the air, his wings flapping as he dashed back to the Guild Hall. He had been out and about for quite a while before he learned of the events happening back at the Guild Halls, it was still hard to believe that each of them had somehow been attacked and completely wrecked. Biting his lip he worried for the safety of his comrades, but then again. He doubted that they would even remember him since he didnt spend a whole lot of time at the Guild, essentially running in grabbing a quest and running back out or spending a majority of his time exploring the Forest outside of the City. That was when his eyes fell upon the Ruins of the Guild Hall, it had only been a day and luckily that meant that the repairs hadnt gotten too far underway. That meant he could lend a hand without getting in the way, and possibly save his Guild Master from spending a Whole Lot of Jewel. But then again, he just hoped that doing so wouldnt upset any of the Members of the Guild. Quickly he landed outside, and put a hand onto the Broken Entrance. And closed his eyes, focusing on how the Guild Hall looked before this whole event happened. "Take form...."

His eyes opened, green glow coming from them as his Magic activated and began to envelop the Guild Hall, slowly it would start to Piece itself back together. And what didnt have pieces, seemed to form themselves out of nowhere. The Request Board seemed to reform itself, walls, windows,glass,everything that had been inside of the Guild Hall. Once the Building and everything inside had been repaired, he would take a few deep breaths. Before looking inside, worried about how many were injured and what was going on, he didnt know who had been the attackers nor did he know what the Guild were planning to do about it. Moving a hand over his stomach, he bit his lip. It was starting to growl, the mana it took to fly here and then to repair the Guild Hall, that was a bit of a concern. Lucky for him he had a few of those Power Bars, they would be nice enough for some healing and the like. Quickly he got one of them out, and essentially chowed down on it. Before tossing the into a trash can. "Okay.. We lost some people..." Pushing his teeth onto his lower lip, he put one hand onto his face. "Everyone here needs to heal....Someones missing..." His green eyes scanned the room, before a thought occured to him,' Someone attacked us...someones missing...Did they go after them?' "Crap Baskets!" The Brown haired male ran outside of the Guild Hall, let his black wings return to his back. And said slowly," Gonna find them! Maybe they went to get info at another guild hall!" He jumped into the air, before flying out like he did before. Looks like hell be flying places a lot this week.

-Exit-
Traced Items

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Multiple Chairs
Multiple Clothing Styles

Fairy Tail

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items